Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) (30666 Views)

Shameless Nigerian Model Put Her Nipple On Display In See-through Outfit(photos) / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
Raggedy Ann

RESPECT IS THE KEY INGREDIENT SAYS SHERRY AGROV.

"In romance," says Sherry Agrov. "There is nothing more attractive to a man (of class) than a woman who has DIGNITY and PRIDE in who she is". This she tags as RELATIONSHIP PRINCIPLE NUMBER 1.

"When she is ARTIFICIAL, he becomes wary of who she really is and what her real motivations are. USUALLY, HE FIGURES SHE'S PUTTING ON A SHOW TO TRAP HIM. So it never shift into second gear. By trying to be something she is not, the woman automatically gets marked with the 'INSECURE' stamp".

"Not only this, but when a man thinks a woman is WEAK or INSECURE, he won't feel the need to work at the relationship. It becomes 'MALE ENTERTAINMENT' at that point. The relationship becomes a sideshow. He'll kick back, crack a beer, and think. 'SHE'S TRYING SO HARD, I'll NEVER HAVE TO BREAK A SWEAT IN THIS RELATIONSHIP."

1 Like

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
RaggedyAnn

And so she advices ladies that  "you have to know your mind (meaning self realization). The more you focus on elevating yourself (by being true to yourself not a wanna be, pretending to be who you are not, HONEST.) the more he will work to be at the top of your priority list. He considers you a LONG-TERM PROSPECT (not a toy) when you have added the key ingredient RESPECT. And RESPECT is the glue that holds everything together".

And then Sherry Agrov asked a question. "HOW DOES THIS AFFECT LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIP"? She answers by herself. "When a man can't crack your code, or figure out where your insecurities are, you are no longer readable. That's when he doesn't have a 100 percent hold on you. He has to put in his 50 percent share to win you over, KEEP YOUR INTEREST and maintain a reciprocal and viable relationship".

Excerpted from "WHY MEN MARRY BITCHES: A Woman's Guide to Winning Her Man's Heart. By Sherry Agrov.

Which brings us to the defination of a B-I-T-C-H in Sherry's terms.

Sherry Agrov put it as a.k.a "STRONG, SPIRITED WOMAN WHO CAN STAND UP FOR HERSELF".

"The bitch is not rude or abrasive because she's smart enough to know that being considerate is more effective. BUT SHE WON'T WORK OVER TIME TO 'CATCH A HUSBAND' (by playing STUP!D). BECAUSE OF THIS, HE DOESN'T CLASSIFY HER AS A MINDLESS WOMAN HE CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF". Sherry Agrov.

"Deep probing into man's nature invariably come up with scandalous evidence of his innate vileness". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection On The Human Condition)

VILENESS means, evil, immoral, horrible. Use in a sentence: A VILE ACT OF BETRAYAL.

Am done for tonight. GOODNIGHT! *miss cokie next time, kindly dont attach the nude pix. Else you are as well indirectly aiding to advertise nudity unwittingly. Bye God Bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Of course everyone is entitled to their individual opinion. I agree, I generalized in my posts. The only point of that was to show why some women keep doing things like this. Male patronage. And when I quoted the son of our ailing president, I considered him to be a part of that lot.
first of all, no one forced anyone to do anything because the lady in that picture is a full grown adult who is responsible for her decisions and actions, blaming whatever she is doing on someone or some people will be irresponsible

Secondly, probably you shouldn't have generalized to the extent of calling the poster and all men hypocrite because the view of the son of our president is still not the view of all men

Thirdly, are you supporting these degrading act? Cause you sound like you support it

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Earthquake1: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Wordworld are you a person or an encyclopedia?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by pocohantas(f): 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Much ado about nothing.
Worse crimes are carried out daily...crimes against humanity.
When you guys become enthusiastic about them, tag me undecided
Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
pocohantas:
Much ado about nothing.
Worse crimes are carried out daily...crimes against humanity.
When you guys become enthusiastic about them, tag me undecided
so going by your logic
we shouldn't condemn sluty activities cause it is not like extra judicial killing, even though it is just as damaging to the moral standards of our society

just like we shouldnt condemn our leaders for corruption because they are no killing anyone even though it is what is indirectly killing millions

Sis, condemning one issue that is morally degrading while supporting another gave birth to the word hypocrisy

4 Likes

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by pocohantas(f): 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
sunshineG:

so going by your logic
we shouldn't condemn sluty activities cause it is not like extra judicial killing, even though it is just as damaging to the moral standards of our society

just like we shouldnt condemn our leaders for corruption because they are no killing anyone even though it is what is indirectly killing millions

Sis, condemning one issue that is morally degrading while supporting another gave birth to the word hypocrisy

When you guys become more passionate about crimes that affect human lives directly, pls tag me. Everyone isn't moralistic, but no one should endanger another human's life, that's what I am more concerned about. Your leaders are actually killing people. No time for long story.

Society indeed... undecided undecided
Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
pocohantas:

When you guys become more passionate about crimes that affect human lives directly, pls tag me. Everyone isn't moralistic, but no one should endanger another human's life, that's what I am more concerned about. No time for long story.

same thing I am saying sis, corruption is not directly endangering humans life, so are you saying it is not worth condemning

It beats my imagination that the other day you were condemning a cheating husband but for some odd reason find some fuzzy logic not to condemn this act

Talk about hypocrisy grin

3 Likes

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Buharison: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
pocohantas:

When you guys become more passionate about crimes that affect human lives directly, pls tag me. Everyone isn't moralistic, but no one should endanger another human's life, that's what I am more concerned about. Your leaders are actually killing people. No time for long story.

Shut up little one, who is killing who, don't you know this bitch that got herself naked has already exposed herself, your level of thinking is making me 2 wonder whether you went to school at all

3 Likes

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
SunshineG have you gone through pocohantas 9 Topics and seen how very passionate she has been fighting SERIOUS CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY?

1 Like

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by pocohantas(f): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
sunshineG:
same thing I am saying sis, corruption is not directly endangering humans life, so are you saying it is not worth condemning
It beats my imagination that the other day you were condemning a cheating husband but for some odd reason find some fuzzy logic not to condemn this act
Talk about hypocrisy grin

It beats my imagination why you keep quoting just for the sake of countering without proper assimilation or understanding. Nowhere did I say she shouldn't be condemned, I said...I AM MORE CONCERNED OF OTHER ISSUES. If you wanna convulse over it, suit yourself dear.

Your politicians are actually killing people, but you guys prefer to wänk on top slay queen matter. Chick isn't even in Nigeria, she is in a society that works. You're here doing Judge judy...LOL.

Buharison:

Shut up little one, who is killing who, don't you know this bitch that got herself naked has already exposed herself, your level of thinking is making me 2 wonder whether you went to school at all

The way you address issues makes me know you're the son of who you are. Tell you father, Buhari...that the current jobless state and frustration of youths is his fault!!

3 Likes

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Buharison: 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
pocohantas:

It beats my imagination why you keep quoting just for the sake of countering without proper assimilation or understanding. Nowhere did I say she shouldn't be condemned, I said...I AM MORE CONCERNED OF OTHER ISSUES. If you wanna convulse over it, suit yourself dear.

Your politicians are actually killing people, but you guys prefer to self-service on top slay queen matter. Chick isn't even in Nigeria, she is in a society that works. You're here doing Judge judy...LOL.

The way you address issues makes me know you're the son of who you are. Tell you father, Buhari...that the current jobless state and frustration of youths is his fault!!
Which jobless youths, npower is for what please

1 Like

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
WORDWORLD:
SunshineG have you gone through pocohantas 9 Topics and seen how very passionate she has been fighting SERIOUS CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY?
no my bro cheesy
I just remembered we had a serious debate some forth night ago about who is to be held responsible between the side chick and husband in a situation where the husband cheats cheesy

Her stand was very clear with strong condemnation for the husband based on all sorts of moral logic cheesy cheesy

I am just surprised now that she have decided to take off her moral police cap to allow this situation slide grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by pocohantas(f): 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
Buharison:

Which jobless youths, npower is for what please
WORDWORLD:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Your politicians are actually killing people, but you guys prefer to wänk on top slay queen matter. Chick isn't even in Nigeria, she is in a society that works. You're here doing Judge judy...LOL.

running away from the issue will not help your argument cheesy

You either stand for something or fall for everything grin

You debate with morals when helps your cause and find a way to disregard it when it against you
That is double standards grin

By the way I wasn't taking about the killings carried out by politicians, I am only talking about corruption grin
And if you must know I condemn both the killings and corruption in the strongest way I can wink

So what is your view in this topic? grin do you condemn it or not ?

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
sunshineG:
no my bro cheesy
I just remembered we had a serious debate some forth night ago about who is to be held responsible between the side chick and husband in a situation where the husband cheats cheesy

Her stand was very clear with strong condemnation for the husband based on all sorts of moral logic cheesy cheesy

I am just surprised now that she have decided to take off her moral police cap to allow this situation slide grin grin
grin

pocohantas "WISDOM IS FOUND ONLY IN TRUTH" .i gat catch some sleep.

1 Like

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Buharison: 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
pocohantas:

grin
How is allen avenue this evening, hope the customers are coming

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by pocohantas(f): 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Buharison:

How is allen avenue this evening, hope the customers are coming
Same old punchline...surprise me. Say something different smiley smiley

sunshineG:
running away from the issue will not help your argument cheesy
You either stand for something or fall for everything grin
You debate with morals when helps your cause and find a way to disregard it when it against you
That is double standards grin
By the way I wasn't taking of the killings carried out by politicians, I am only talking about corruption grin
And if you must know I condemn both the killings and corruption in the strongest way I can wink
So what is your view in this topic? grin do you condemn it or not ?
K

1 Like

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
WORDWORLD:
grin

pocohantas "WISDOM IS FOUND ONLY IN TRUTH" .i gat catch some sleep.
me too boss
I have to prepare for church early morning tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Buharison: 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Same old punchline...surprise me. Say something different smiley smiley

K
You reported me the other time to the mods so I won't exchange words with you

1 Like

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
pocohantas:

grin
Who get guguru Make i throw inside that mouth poco poco poco shocked
GOOD NIGHT DEAR.
Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by pocohantas(f): 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
Buharison:

You reported me the other time to the mods so I won't exchange words with you
Be spontaneous... kiss Stop the delusion of grandeur, I am not that chick to roll in the mud with you. You do it alone. Goodnight.

WORDWORLD:

Who get guguru Make i throw inside that mouth poco poco poco shocked

GOOD NIGHT DEAR.
Goodnight too.
Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Buharison: 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Be spontaneous... kiss Stop the delusion of grandeur, I am not that chick to roll in the mud with you. You do it alone. Goodnight.

Goodnight too.
I reject that your goodnight, fvck out from my mention

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
My prayer point this night.........

"oh lord do not make me become a WORLDWORLD"

how can i pick my phone, log into nl, see a thread, open the thread, see a controversal hypocritcal comment, and then going all socrates, plato and asristotle over them typing long epistle all in da bid to make some fvckstard (in a faceless forum) see reason sad sad

na wah o

TBH though you actually did malke sense........nice one smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by MasterKim: 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
Benita27:
This post is hate filled. Why call her skin dirty?. Well, let her live her life the way she wants and also live with the regrets of her actions later. Since the both of you are on instagram, you could have sent her your message and get her response.

Is like you don't watch reality shows?. Have seen worse.
Tank u my sista. Na only u talk sense.

Hypocrites!!! Because she does something dat doesn't seem right to u means she's shameless.

Most of dz mumu wey dey shout dirty gal here go don storm her ig page oo

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by MasterKim: 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
Earthquake1:

There is nothing wrong in speaking against evil.

There is nothing voicing it out on a public forum either so that it would serve as a deterrent for those who wish to tow the same line.
What's evil and what's not
Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by pocohantas(f): 12:37am On Jul 30, 2017
sunshineG:
no my bro cheesy
Her stand was very clear with strong condemnation for the husband based on all sorts of moral logic cheesy cheesy I am just surprised now that she have decided to take off her moral police cap to allow this situation slide grin grin

LOL! Just seeing this. I don't bother debating with you, because you bring out untrue things from your ass. When there is none there, you conjure some. Please, show me where I condemned the married man MORALLY. If you take marital vows with one woman, you have to keep to it...be it legally or morally...the sidechic just like this chick, has none of that, doesn't mean she is entirely 'blameless'.
In a world of growing 'evil'...I have some I can beat myself over,this isn't one of them. Sorry if it hurts you.

You must think the immoral things you supported with your ex-moniker are forgotten...so you are better and gat dirt on me. Wake up 'boy'...you're not that infallible. When are we going to judge you for the one or two immoral things you do that does not 'endanger' lives? Or there is none? cheesy cheesy
Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Earthquake1: 12:40am On Jul 30, 2017
She never disappoints. grin
Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Empiree: 3:07am On Jul 30, 2017
Earthquake1:
Wordworld are you a person or an encyclopedia?
He is encyclopedia nigeritical grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 30, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL! Just seeing this. I don't bother debating with you, because you bring out untrue things from your ass. When there is none there, you conjure some. Please, show me where I condemned the married man MORALLY. If you take marital vows with one woman, you have to keep to it...be it legally or morally...the sidechic just like this chick, has none of that, doesn't mean she is entirely 'blameless'.
In a world of growing 'evil'...I have some I can beat myself over,this isn't one of them. Sorry if it hurts you.

You must think the immoral things you supported with your ex-moniker are forgotten...so you are better and gat dirt on me. Wake up 'boy'...you're not that infallible. When are we going to judge you for the one or two immoral things you do that does not 'endanger' lives? Or there is none? cheesy cheesy
sis I slept off yesterday

What are the things I conjure for my ass grin

You just talked about marital vows here which is about moral standards
Or you think because some people now go to court, cheating is no longer a moral issue

Plus you didn't bring up legal issues the other day you argued on the bases of who was right or wrong in the situation (which is about the morals ) not court case or divorce grin grin

You argued that faithful night that the man had no moral right to cheat on his wife ( because it was wrong and the man should be condemned) but you came here tonight to tell give us reasons why we shouldn't condemn the sluty act of your fellow lady" because there are more important issues"
grin grin what irony

Come on now you didn't beat your self up but argued well into the night, you argued for long hours, trying to convince men and other females why they should see reasons with you grin
Even using the population census to convince fellow ladies on why they shouldn't kill themselves about a cheating husband grin
Which I disputed with facts grin grin

Oh pray tell, what are the immoral things I supported with my previous monkiner. My minkiner was greyboy5000
I don't do double standard, I Stand for what i believe in till the end of the world

Talk about bring something off your ass to back an argument grin grin grin

When I give my opinion I stand by it

You think you can win an argument by attacking my character grin
I am no saint but I stand for things I believe

You are lucky I was asleep when you typed this gibberish

1 Like

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 30, 2017
sunshineG:
first of all, no one forced anyone to do anything because the lady in that picture is a full grown adult who is responsible for her decisions and actions, blaming whatever she is doing on someone or some people will be irresponsible

Secondly, probably you shouldn't have generalized to the extent of calling the poster and all men hypocrite because the view of the son of our president is still not the view of all men

Thirdly, are you supporting these degrading act? Cause you sound like you support it

I've been going back and forth with this; to reply or not to reply. Because as patronizing (to you) as my last post was, you got back to me with this? That's like someone giving an unwarranted apology to make the other person feel better, only for that person to start jumping up and down: you shouldn't have done it, you shouldn't have done it! Why did you do it? Explain yourself.

I would rather walk away from the ingrate, wouldn't you?

But now I'm seeing this posturing on this thread, and it's disgusting. So......

Firstly, I did not imply in any way that force was applied to get anyone to get undressed. But even the choices we make for ourselves are based on environmental conditions. For instance, if my neighbour starts to sell corn and his business is doing well, I might get in on that boom by selling pear. He didn't force me to, but my choice wasn't independent of the atmosphere he provided. And if you ask me why I sold pear, I would say: because there's a market for it. So, when I say "I wanted to show why some women keep doing this", I don't imply that force was used, but that they do it because there is a market for it.

If you want to be small minded about it and maintain that this is about apportioning blame, I can't help that. But the truth is that this is about acknowledging the rot holistically. And with this, I'm addressing your third point: do I support it? Of course not. But I won't selectively condemn indecency. If it's my place to condemn it, then it's ALL of it - the production as well as the consumption. And that's really the point of my first post: don't make monsters, and then slaughter them with such self-righteousness. We should accept our culpability; or at the very least, see the picture in its entirety, discovering root causes, instead of this hypocritical approach.

People will always find a way to serve society's demands. If you're seeing this it's because society is rotten. If you want to stop seeing this, it will be more effective to shame the demand for it instead of the supply of it. That is only if your goal is to make it stop.

The same hypocrisy is evident in our haphazard treatment of prostitution. The demand is not addressed. Clearly there is a demand for prostitutes and it isn't always unreasonable. Some time ago, it came to light that soldiers were raping refugees in IDR camps; and in argument, some people stated that these soldiers were away from their spouses for so long that they had no choice but to sleep with the women in the camps (as body no be fire-wood). Same applies to sailors, and truck drivers and so; if we are to keep it at 'occupational hazard' only. If a society accepts that a man has needs 'on the road' or when his wife is ill, but doesn't accept adultery, rape and prostitution; then you are creating a deliberate catch 22. And people would decide at their own discretions what route to go.

You cannot evade the moral discussions and arguments. Taking another man's wife; taking a woman against her will; or patronizing a woman who has seen a need and chosen to fill it of her own free will. It's a no brainer, really. But somehow, people cling on to a non-existent moral fibre, blaming the antidote (or a binkie) for illicit desires instead of the origin of it. That's hypocrisy. In the illegal drug market, distribution, possession (even in small amounts for personal use) and consumption are all illegal. No one is shielded. But then, here, we aren't dealing with gender differentials in a typical scenario.

And it's ineffective too. If you outlaw supply and the demand still exists, the supplier goes underground, the product becomes more expensive, the risks to supplier are higher, and it generally is a racketeering gig free to flourish as long as the buyer pays the price. But if you outlaw the demand, the buyer thinks twice about his cravings, and the supply dies a natural death. Like they're doing in France now, the crime isn't selling sex, it's buying it. Maybe soon, they'll progress to a point where it is okay to buy it with a doctor's prescription.

This isn't the end of my train of thought but, this is getting scary long. So I'll just stop.
Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 30, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

I've been going back and forth with this; to reply or not to reply. Because as patronizing (to you) as my last post was, you got back to me with this? That's like someone giving an unwarranted apology to make the other person feel better, only for that person to start jumping up and down: you shouldn't have done it, you shouldn't have done it! Why did you do it? Explain yourself.

I would rather walk away from the ingrate, wouldn't you?

But now I'm seeing this posturing on this thread, and it's disgusting. So......

Firstly, I did not imply in any way that force was applied to get anyone to get undressed. But even the choices we make for ourselves are based on environmental conditions. For instance, if my neighbour starts to sell corn and his business is doing well, I might get in on that boom by selling pear. He didn't force me to, but my choice wasn't independent of the atmosphere he provided. And if you ask me why I sold pear, I would say: because there's a market for it. So, when I say "I wanted to show why some women keep doing this", I don't imply that force was used, but that they do it because there is a market for it.

If you want to be small minded about it and maintain that this is about apportioning blame, I can't help that. But the truth is that this is about acknowledging the rot holistically. And with this, I'm addressing your third point: do I support it? Of course not. But I won't selectively condemn indecency. If it's my place to condemn it, then it's ALL of it - the production as well as the consumption. And that's really the point of my first post: don't make monsters, and then slaughter them with such self-righteousness. We should accept our culpability; or at the very least, see the picture in its entirety, discovering root causes, instead of this hypocritical approach.

People will always find a way to serve society's demands. If you're seeing this it's because society is rotten. If you want to stop seeing this, it will be more effective to shame the demand for it instead of the supply of it. That is only if your goal is to make it stop.

The same hypocrisy is evident in our haphazard treatment of prostitution. The demand is not addressed. Clearly there is a demand for prostitutes and it isn't always unreasonable. Some time ago, it came to light that soldiers were raping refugees in IDR camps; and in argument, some people stated that these soldiers were away from their spouses for so long that they had no choice but to sleep with the women in the camps (as body no be fire-wood). Same applies to sailors, and truck drivers and so; if we are to keep it at 'occupational hazard' only. If a society accepts that a man has needs 'on the road' or when his wife is ill, but doesn't accept adultery, rape and prostitution; then you are creating a deliberate catch 22. And people would decide at their own discretions what route to go.

You cannot evade the moral discussions and arguments. Taking another man's wife; taking a woman against her will; or patronizing a woman who has seen a need and chosen to fill it of her own free will. It's a no brainer, really. But somehow, people cling on to a non-existent moral fibre, blaming the antidote (or a binkie) for illicit desires instead of the origin of it. That's hypocrisy. In the illegal drug market, distribution, possession (even in small amounts for personal use) and consumption are all illegal. No one is shielded. But then, here, we aren't dealing with gender differentials in a typical scenario.

And it's ineffective too. If you outlaw supply and the demand still exists, the supplier goes underground, the product becomes more expensive, the risks to supplier are higher, and it generally is a racketeering gig free to flourish as long as the buyer pays the price. But if you outlaw the demand, the buyer thinks twice about his cravings, and the supply dies a natural death. Like they're doing in France now, the crime isn't selling sex, it's buying it. Maybe soon, they'll progress to a point where it is okay to buy it with a doctor's prescription.

This isn't the end of my train of thought but, this is getting scary long. So I'll just stop.

oh my God I

If you read my post very well, you will realize I was trying to dead the issue of the post as well, by asking a question that will lead to something else, but since you decide to bring it up again I will respond in kind

I am on my way to church so I will make this short

All your examples still does not prove that all men enjoy slutty ladies, neither does it prove the whole society is morally bankrupt

First of all, we are not discussing rape case here, we are talking about letting a grown ass woman take responsibility for her actions instead of blaming men who give her likes on internet

By the way I condemn rape of both men and woman in the strongest terms ( or haven't you heard of men being raped)

My sis you talked about the law of demand and supply to back your arguments of of how men are responsible for these immoral acts of some ladies and how the world is morally bankrupt. I think you should know when it comes to prostitition if woman were not trying to sell themselves cheap, men will not have any reason to patronize them, so who do blame in that situation
Plus only a few men patronize them, thus that does not mean the world is morally bankrupt

Bottom line, just because there are some men who are morally backrupt, doesn't mean the world is morally bankrupt, and it doesn't mean some men can't still maintain their stance in condemning the outrageous act of this lady

By the way you haven't answered my question, do you support this immoral act?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

For Ladies – 7 Signs He Is Shy, But In Love With You. / Shocking !!!: I Enjoyed Sex With My Brother Today.. / How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.