Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs (41591 Views)

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by benwas123: 3:18am On Aug 18, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Hmmm... Seems nigerian guys lives depend on sex. See ranting.

ok oh! what else do you have to offer?
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by benwas123: 3:22am On Aug 18, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian men and the overflogged, 'what you offer is sex', then in the same breathe say if you can't give sex...stay away from relationships. It's not about what she can offer but what you willingly accept. If you give the average guy everything, without sex...lots of them won't be satisfied. Face it and stop the 'it's all you can offer' talk.

When will you guys realise that sticking with a girl who offers just sex and isn't ready to improve, makes you as stupid, if not more stupid than the girl? You reserve the right to walk away from these kind of girls with your values intact...but you stay, because what you also want is sex.

I just imagine how angry some people will be if a girl says guys without money shouldn't think of romantic affairs. Don't give me that, so you sell your body. Good number of Nigerian relationships are fukcd up, guys in it for sex...girls for money.

Tueeh!!!

You are making a point, a valid one but the OP has made more sense
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by soflygerian(m): 10:16am On Aug 18, 2017
Angelcute:
Yea...more like love, care, support, prayers, sacrifices and defense
love?? How many Nigerian ladies know the meaning...
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by soflygerian(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2017
Angelcute:
Yea...more like love, care, support, prayers, sacrifices and defense
love?? How many Nigerian ladies know the meaning... Can u do all that you spelt out...
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Angelcute(f): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2017
soflygerian:
love?? How many Nigerian ladies know the meaning... Can u do all that you spelt out...
yea, i can, all nigerian ladies know their meanings too
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by gudofuck231: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2017
yellow237:
exactly u just said my mind but u forget to add that her father is also a member of the bingo club.some girls go just dey talk rubbish forgotten that they have father,brothers,uncles who aren't any saint at all

Sorry Bros ( correction) sister bingo will marry brother bingo and born bingo)
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:
When you guys start giving these kind of advice to your sisters, I will begin to take you serious.

One came here to create thread because guys are looking at his beautiful sister...but he has administered on other people's sisters. He doesn't want another guy to touch his own sister...

grin
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
christm386:

pls this topic is not 4 u, u re too ugly for God's sake, even if I been wan sex ur face go kill the urge within milliseconds, I am sure ur boyfriend(which I doubt that u have of course who will be that stupid to date u) will be the one begging for no sex until break up, keep ur smelling pussy to urself, ugly afonja

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

After Planning Our Wedding For 3 Years,they Say I Am Not Wife Material / On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.