Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs (41510 Views)

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Collins0609(m): 8:34am On Aug 15, 2017
Right on point OP

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 15, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian men and the overflogged, 'what you offer is sex', then in the same breathe say if you can't give sex...stay away from relationships. It's not about what she can offer but what you willingly accept. If you give the average guy everything, without sex...lots of them won't be satisfied. Face it and stop the 'it's all you can offer' talk.

When will you guys realise that sticking with a girl who offers just sex and isn't ready to improve, makes you as stupid, if not more stupid than the girl? You reserve the right to walk away from these kind of girls with your values intact...but you stay, because what you also want is sex.

I just imagine how angry some people will be if a girl says guys without money shouldn't think of romantic affairs. Don't give me that, so you sell your body. Good number of Nigerian relationships are fukcd up, guys in it for sex...girls for money.

Tueeh!!!
Girl i love you for this comment.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 15, 2017
thesuave10:

You made absolutely no sense

1 no one is looking for a lady that offers only sex. No one

2 he is saying for a romantic affair to be complete and intact there has to be sexually. Sex is a vital part of romance

3 you must know your partner all round before marriage. Sexual compatibility is important.

Ladies that don't want sex are inexperienced and delusional
Go back to read his post. You're the one thats obviously confused.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 15, 2017
This forum is dominated by male misogynistic veiws, so i don't expect anything less from the likes and comments.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 9:06am On Aug 15, 2017
Safiaaa:
Go back to read his post. You're the one thats obviously confused.

Go and do that yourself. The op agrees with my comment. It's you girls that are missing the point

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 15, 2017
pocohantas:

It's like this it started, one girl somewhere started preaching it to her fellow girls that a guy must spend to show love...but we know the spending they are talking about isn't buying them oranges or lucozade boost. It's heavy spending they want.

Sex isn't romance...neither is money romance.

If he had said, I like fukc...I can't date you without it, I won't argue with him. The moment he brought that overflogged line of you ladies offer only sex..he lost it.

True, its obviously overflogged
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by EmmyDe25(m): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2017
Rapmoney:
It has been said severally that guys who are broke shouldn't bother about romantic affairs. Many guys who are not financially stable these days don't even give a hoot about relationships because they know the situation but that's for another day. What I'm trying to say is that whoever that's ready to enter a romantic affair, not a platonic one, should be ready to dance to the music. No be fight my sister. If a girl wants a no-sex affair, she should look for a celibate or eunuch! Someone who has agreed to live that type of life too. U cannot force a full fledged sexually active man to become a eunuch because that is what you want. Annoyingly, most of these folks ain't even virgins.

The emboldened is the most annoying part. You've been sexually active all your life. Then you meet a guy and said you want to embrace celibacy. What crap?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by sirfee(m): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2017
oviejnr:
Im currently in a no sex relationship, it can be really annoying and tiring sometimes but its an individual decision as long as shes virtuous cos I can be a fool for no woman. By the way I get all the pleasures that I need elsewhere without strings cool
grin Haaaaa!Apostle must hear this,ain't easy bro,I've been there,done that...

But shine your eyes because ladies are manipulative,deceptive and dynamic.

Blessed...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Sparkles003(f): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Uhmmmm.
At op,this your write up, there are two things involed .
If it is targeted to belivers of the true undiluted word of God, it is true.
If it is targeted to unbelivers there are two things involved it is either sex is involved in the so called romantic relationship or it is not .
If there is no sex involved your penny is blessed with being tight waiting for your future husband use.
if there is sex there are two things involed it is either the fallacy that sex strengthen the bond in a romantic relationship works for you or it doesn't work for you.
If it works for you and leads to the alter you are lucky.
If it doesn't there are two things involved it is either you chop the banana till you go yo and end up in the alter or you chop banana you till the boy is good gets tired of the"romantic relationship"or you end up aborting several or your punny suffers.
In essence what I'm trying to say is.
God word condemns sex out of marriage.
The world condemns relationship with out sex.
I choose to follow the word of God in all my relationship.
WHAT DO YOU CHOOSE.
If you don't stand for something you fall for anything it is never too late to live right no matter the past mistakes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2017
Safiaaa:
This forum is dominated by male misogynistic veiws, so i don't expect anything less from the likes and comments.

Lmao, coming from you. This is obviously double standard. Moreso that you have clearly stated that as far as you are concerned. Its Sex for money & money for sex. OR do you want to change your mind now?

Well, I think the this comment has summed up everything.

menxer:
The problem is imposition of ideals.

The lady whose ideal is a relationship with all the frills, thrills and bells, minus sex, meets a guy with the same ideal, is bound to have the best relationship ever.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 9:26am On Aug 15, 2017
Lots of nairaland women and ladies are just ignorant and not smart. When I saw all of them don't even know what YIM is on their profile when I joined nairaland, I knew I was going to meet a lot of foolish ladies like the ones on this thread and other threads grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by ColtPython(m): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2017
FILEBE:

Oga mi sir! Han han! what is it with you and this sexual compatibility thing sef? is it only sex that fails a marriage? Sex failing a marriage is a small problem that can be fixed compared to other marriage problems that can't be fixed. Their is more to relationship than sex. Self control is having the urge and also having the power to say no. I can't say i am innocent. I am working on it. Okay? lol. It just not right that i think it is my right to have sex with a girl just because we are doing bf and gf. If she asks for it. Baba, i wont say No o. if i ask and she gives me. I will be glad. If she doesn't,then i rebuke the devil grin . If she becomes my wife. Ehn ehn! i can make it my food. if we are not sexually compartible, we will solve our problems ourselves. There is more to marriage. It is an institution. Sexual compatibility is the least of marital problems

Yet the number 1 cause of most failed marriages is SEX!

Underrate it at your peril.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by openmine(m): 9:32am On Aug 15, 2017
franugo:

Romance is expected in a guy-gal rxn...things like writing a poem 4 her, she writing a song 4 him, holding a door 4 her etc... sex doesn't have 2 be d culmination of romantic gestures.
gotta do devotion bro, later things
bro please try to pay a visit to a dictionary on wat "romance" means....U r defining romance based on ur own opinion or ur own idea...now as much as I have no issues wit dat,its however important dat U communicate such definition to ur partner U r having a relationship wit.....in order to avoid future conflict wit ur partner who might have a different opinion about wat romance means.....hope u get my drift?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2017
franugo:

Romance is expected in a guy-gal rxn...things like writing a poem 4 her, she writing a song 4 him, holding a door 4 her etc... sex doesn't have 2 be d culmination of romantic gestures.
gotta do devotion bro, later things

My lord! Who is this person? shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Ifedith(m): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2017
safarigirl:
The OP, jist like many others who roam this Romance Section, is just another sex-obsessed Nigerian boy who likes to justify the need to keep his dick constantly wet

Uncle, sexual attraction does not mean you have to have sex with someone, it just means, you would want to eventually....this is someone you can ser yourself shagging. That is sexual attraction and it can be built up over a period of months and even a year which makes the eventual explosion even more satisfying.

Romance is connecting with someone on a deeper level than just some one minute orgasm

I honestly have no idea why I am discussing the concept of romance and sex with a race of men who have proven themselves incapable of distinguishing between both over the years.

The only thing African men know is to spray a woman with gifts after which she is expected to get on the bed and prepare to be mounted. You have no idea what the ART of romance entails, hence the ignorance permeating this thread

See better person, as if you are virgin or you've never collected money from guys b4.
Next!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by safarigirl(f): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2017
Ifedith:

See better person, as if you are virgin or you've never collected money from guys b4.
Next!
yes, I am a virgin....as to second accusation, I do not collect what I cannot return and na only four people in my twenty-three years wey don give me shishi...once again, nothing I can't return today if asked

I make my own money and I am not waiting for any man to help my life, I am neither invalid nor handicap and I like to back my words with actions

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands, best believe, I stick to that maxim wholeheartedly before I speak.

So, do not categorize me with the leeches and incapacitated beings you surround yourself with

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by jojothaiv(m): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2017
HannahHitler:
If you desire sex so much then put a ring on it. No. you don't want to put a ring on it, you don't like good girls with principles, you run after those ones that use sex as a bargaining tool and then come back here crying of heart break and your girlfriend liking money too much. Niccur gerrarahia.
Go watch "The Engagement"

Ring na just format, Guy go just dey shine the gal congo anyhow after dem don give her ring!
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by HERSLEY(f): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
like u dont like sex
I dont cheesy
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2017
safarigirl:
The OP, jist like many others who roam this Romance Section, is just another sex-obsessed Nigerian boy who likes to justify the need to keep his dick constantly wet

Uncle, sexual attraction does not mean you have to have sex with someone, it just means, you would want to eventually....this is someone you can ser yourself shagging. That is sexual attraction and it can be built up over a period of months and even a year which makes the eventual explosion even more satisfying.

Romance is connecting with someone on a deeper level than just some one minute orgasm

I honestly have no idea why I am discussing the concept of romance and sex with a race of men who have proven themselves incapable of distinguishing between both over the years.

The only thing African men know is to spray a woman with gifts after which she is expected to get on the bed and prepare to be mounted. You have no idea what the ART of romance entails, hence the ignorance permeating this thread

So you just made a horrible attempt to separate sex from Romance. It's part of it. Sex is one of the leading causes of marital and relationship failures because of the subtle problems it brings. We all know Romance lots of guys do. I agree most guys are way too conscious about sex but they'll be addressed later. Beautiful displays of romance will be topped off with sex. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by jaksmillioniar: 10:01am On Aug 15, 2017
HERSLEY:
I dont cheesy
we luv sex is hard to do witout it is too sweet
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Ifedith(m): 10:03am On Aug 15, 2017
safarigirl:
yes, I am a virgin....as to second accusation, I do not collect what I cannot return and na only four people in my twenty-three years wey don give me shishi...once again, nothing I can't return today if asked

I make my own money and I am not waiting for any man to help my life, I am neither invalid nor handicap and I like to back my words with actions

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands, best believe, I stick to that maxim wholeheartedly before I speak.

So, do not categorize me with the leeches and incapacitated beings you surround yourself with
Sorry if i accused you falsely and if you are saying the truth. But lemme ask you something, Are you in a serious relationship?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by safarigirl(f): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2017
thesuave10:

So you just made a horrible attempt to separate sex from Romance. It's part of it. Sex is one of the leading causes of marital and relationship failures because of the subtle problems it brings. We all know Romance lots of guys do. I agree most guys are way too conscious about sex but they'll be addressed later. Beautiful displays of romance will be topped off with sex. Period!
i did not make a horrible attempt.
you have zero idea, which is expected considering your race, and many couples break up not because the sex isn't good but because other things like proper communication and shared interests is nonexistent.

I know way too much about sex and romance for someone like you to even try to correct me sir, feel free to disagree and marry someone just because she sabi knack then see what becomes of your marriage.

Black men know nothing of romance
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Daeylar(f): 10:12am On Aug 15, 2017
FILEBE:

baba. Me and you na man. Make we no lie give ourselves. Let it not be that i dey try do eye service or gather attention from the ladies but the truth has to be spoken bro.
KONJI NA BASTARD!
I won't deny the war we fight with this Konji every now and then as a guy. These girls sef no help matter them dey always trigger the Konji. Make i leave that talk for another day.
You see ehn, wetin u write up there na just to justify your request for sex from ur g.
Frnd. Sex should be mutual. If she wants to give you, collect it and don't make it like it is your birthright. If you want to make it your birthright, bros, marry her.
Sex is sacred. Na before before talk be that (it still is). Now, e no sacred anything for our eyes again. Which style our papa Don do wey we never do pass am before 25? We are just making a big deal out of sex
I rather, we focus on self improvement, money and family. If a girl sees this in you. Forgerrit! Ut have her legs (although some girls are stupid and born to open for any stupid reasons or deceit) As, a guy man, u just gaz work hard, make am and marry ur babe. If una marry... If you like, make una dey do the thing every night and morning. E no affect ny body and e good for una.
I know ladies have their faults or bad habits o but we shouldn't use bad to fight bad, e no make sense.
Personally, to me, their shouldn't be any reason why we are doing boyfriend and girlfriend and it won't lead to marriage. What is the essence of the relationship if it won't lead to marriage? You guys just have to define your relationship, if na for friends of benefits relationship o abi na the do-me-i-do-you relationship.

Lastly, O. P, can you say or give this advice to your daughter?
Make you no vex o. Guy to guy talk over some bottles of malt and isi ewu.

So much sense, kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 10:15am On Aug 15, 2017
safarigirl:
you have zero idea, which is expected considering your race, and many couples break up not because the sex isn't good but because other things like proper communication and shared interests is nonexistent.

I know way too much about sex and romance for someone like you to even try to correct me sir, feel free to disagree and marry someone just because she sabi knack then see what becomes of your marriage.

Believe me sweetie you don't know shît about sex and romance. You keep attacking black race and praising the white folks. I'm sure you don't have up to 10 white friends. I have tons of them and let me tell you they are just like us so don't be deceiving yourself . Be there watching movies. Your knowledge of reality is at an all time low for a female. Telling me crap that sex is not an issue. What do you think leads to the lack of communication? You said lack of communication, is it not problems that they'll be communicating? Problems like sexual issues something that you would have fixed since. If you knew me you'd know I have all the right and authority to correct ladies delusional way of reasoning especially on nairaland

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian men and the overflogged, 'what you offer is sex', then in the same breathe say if you can't give sex...stay away from relationships. It's not about what she can offer but what you willingly accept. If you give the average guy everything, without sex...lots of them won't be satisfied. Face it and stop the 'it's all you can offer' talk.

When will you guys realise that sticking with a girl who offers just sex and isn't ready to improve, makes you as stupid, if not more stupid than the girl? You reserve the right to walk away from these kind of girls with your values intact...but you stay, because what you also want is sex.

I just imagine how angry some people will be if a girl says guys without money shouldn't think of romantic affairs. Don't give me that, so you sell your body. Good number of Nigerian relationships are fukcd up, guys in it for sex...girls for money.

Tueeh!!!
You re right.Some of these girls re selling their selves for money in the name of relationship which is Unethical,Immoral and un cultured .As a Guy let your priority in life be rooted on achieving sucess and everyother thing apart from God remains Secondary.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Tueeh!!!
You re right.Some of these girls re selling their selves for money in the name of relationship which is Unethical,Immoral and un cultured .As a Guy let your priority in life be rooted in achieving sucess and everyother thing apart from God remains Secondary.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by KingRex1(m): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2017
safarigirl:
if you know how difficult it is for a lady to reach an orgasm, you'd realise how much women have been played over the years.

Honey, love is another debatable concept for black men
Its up to how well the bed game is played by both parties ..nd proven facts show that it's a higher ball game for the female folks when completed.

Baby, you sound like we all from a remote unexposed village in the mountains. Which is obviously so wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Ifedith(m): 10:30am On Aug 15, 2017
safarigirl:

Madam abeg no vex, romantic relationships is not just a single entity, it entails other things as well, the fact is this, romantic relationship entails in principle, 3 things
1, money
2, sex
3, love. These 3 mostly exists together in any serious romantic relationship be it marriage or otherwise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by oviejnr(m): 10:36am On Aug 15, 2017
sirfee:
grin Haaaaa!Apostle must hear this,ain't easy bro,I've been there,done that...

But shine your eyes because[b] ladies are manipulative,deceptive and dynamic.
[/b]
Blessed...
Exactly, Thanks boss. Enjoy ur day smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Fembleez1(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2017
ikp120:
You are right man.

But I can date without sex o, so long as she sucks my dick regularly. cool cool cool cool

My niggas forget these hoes. Gucci over pussy any day. Just park a Rolls Royce and you will fvck 10 of them inside that ride within 1 hour without paying a dime.

Chill bro. Just Gucci and pussy go follow.

I dey feel you my guy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:47am On Aug 15, 2017
safarigirl:

Seriously, Race?!... undecided...must you make this about race?....is it all white men that are Romantic? undecided

While I agree with you that one can be Romantic without sex coming into play, I disagree about the "black men know nothing of romance" mantra. Stop it abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers / Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.