Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs (41504 Views)

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Wealth777: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Lol.... I simply stated something obvious and you went ahead to assume I'm broke. Lol. you sha.

working hard to make money and not go after sex? sex is a natural need and crave...... money wasn't there right from the dawn of time..... would you advise a broke lady too to keep of relationships? and to delete konji just as you're prescribing for guys here,

Thank you Bros, you spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Anijay1212(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Hmmm... Seems nigerian guys lives depend on sex. See ranting.
I take it you are joking right?
Because i know you would'nt mistake facts for ranting.
(Sighs).
Blecool mbok come and have your say joor.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Angelcute(f): 11:02am On Aug 15, 2017
men and sex.......always complaining of no sex or lesser sex
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Fembleez1(m): 11:05am On Aug 15, 2017
gudofuck231:

Wen rain start u go see them lock door de find Love Machine or plantain, with stiffened nipples like greenaid pins

Let them deny this! sad
gudofuck231:

Wen rain start u go see them lock door de find Love Machine or plantain, with stiffened nipples like greenaid pins

Let them deny this! Konji no nice my bro grin
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by franugo(m): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2017
thesuave10:

My lord! Who is this person? shocked grin

LOL
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by franugo(m): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2017
Fourwinds:
look it is selfish for u to say d guy should state his own part how d relationship should go y d girl is silent on her part....both should open up simple......FYI I always state d purpose of my relationship and in most cases t does not last because I have discovered most Nigeria girls are into relationship because of material gain not necessary marriage....I go into relationship for marriage sake ok

KK bro
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by franugo(m): 11:11am On Aug 15, 2017
openmine:

bro please try to pay a visit to a dictionary on wat "romance" means....U r defining romance based on ur own opinion or ur own idea...now as much as I have no issues wit dat,its however important dat U communicate such definition to ur partner U r having a relationship wit.....in order to avoid future conflict wit ur partner who might have a different opinion about wat romance means.....hope u get my drift?

Yea
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Fembleez1(m): 11:11am On Aug 15, 2017
It seems the Op and I have always been at the losing end of things. Bro, saving your cash out of your hustle is paramount. Chase the cash till you can, if not close to Dangote, at least to some certain standard. Forget girls, relationship, sex or hoes. Chase Money, Success and Fame, like the kingdom of God; every other things will be added unto thee: Freely. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by niphemey: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Ur free to enjoy sex when ur married. And stop talking bout konji or whatever, real men are able to hold their own until they are married.
pata dey wear dis one grin ode

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Ifedith(m): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2017
Angelcute:
men and sex.......always complaining of no sex or lesser sex
Women and money are like 5 and 6, and what's more is na girls dey enjoy the thing pass.
Next!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by czarmide(m): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2017
Misplaced priorities everywhere.Values and morals keep depreciating everyday .To start with,the message from the op is very clear but it was no well addressed and that's why the message sound like insult on female folks. My take is this :

for the female folks if you don't want sex and want to be in relationship make it clear to the guy whether you are a virgin or not. Seek his consent if he's satisfied with your status .If he's satisfied,build the relationship on trust and loyalty. Be real to him and don't betray his trust.stay away from anyform of flirting with male guys that will compromise the trust.Not all guys are Bleep boys.

To guys: If all you want from your gal is sex,why can't you put a ring on it.If you don't have a better plan for her don't turn her to a well or borehole. If she doesn't agree to your proposal and prefer to be treated like a rag then you can her the way she wanted. There no doubt there are ladies that can Bleep any dick but not all gal are hoe.A real man with real intention will know when spotted a good gal.

To the others:Bleep boys and Bleep gal.The game will favour the smart one.the smarter you are,the more you take the advantage of him or her.

If your opinion differs you can contribute yours and if you agree you can click like.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2017
czarmide:
Misplaced priorities everywhere.Values and morals keep depreciating everyday .To start with,the message from the op is very clear but it was no well addressed and that's why the message sound like insult on female folks. My take is this :

for the female folks if you don't want sex and want to be in relationship make it clear to the guy whether you are a virgin or not. Seek his consent if he's satisfied with your status .If he's satisfied,build the relationship on trust and loyalty. Be real to him and don't betray his trust.stay away from anyform of flirting with male guys that will compromise the trust.Not all guys are Bleep boys.

To guys: If all you want from your gal is sex,why can't you put a ring on it.If you don't have a better plan for her don't turn her to a well or borehole. If she doesn't agree to your proposal and prefer to be treated like a rag then you can her the way she wanted. There no doubt there are ladies that can Bleep any dick but not all gal are hoe.A real man with real intention will know when spotted a good gal.

To the others:Bleep boys and Bleep gal.The game will favour the smart one.the smarter you are,the more you take the advantage of him or her.

If your opinion differs you can contribute yours and if you agree you can click like.

Nobody agrees with this crap and it's obvious your self esteem is fueled by the number of likes you get on a faceless forum
So marriage has now turned to take a woman only for sex abi? Wait why do you guys make such a big deal about marriage. Marriage is journey o and if you don't have a good car before starting it you will all crash. Pls let us all reason

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by HERSLEY(f): 11:43am On Aug 15, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
we luv sex is hard to do witout it is too sweet
lol ok o kiss
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by AyamStarch: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2017
Denko2721987:
I dont understand why Nairaland ladies suddenly made it a point of duty to be rebels against realistic facts and opinions and sometimes even common knowledge/sense as long as its coming from nairaland men... Why all these opposition..
Feminism

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by collynzo1: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2017
I once dated a girl for 5 years no sex.... She put me through the worse time of my life. My friends used to hail me saying my relationship was dope. meanwhile i was suffering in the relationship. On the other hand she tells her gfs we make love and she talks dirty with people. I adviced her to do the same time as advised by the OP.Why would you wanna keep me when you know you weren't ready for anything. Her ex had left her for the same reason doe.Well after 2 years. i started doing my thing. she was in a relationship in her head but someone else was doing everything that made me happier.my take on this is that girls shouldnt put a guy tru the rubbish stress

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2017
shoroniyen...radarada
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by evansjeff(m): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2017
franugo:

na today e start? e dy like dt since na
really? Only started seeing it yesterday
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by dingbang(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2017
This thread is paining a lot of small small girls...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by czarmide(m): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
thesuave10:

Nobody agrees with this crap and it's obvious your self esteem is fueled by the number of likes you get on a faceless forum
So marriage has now turned to take a woman only for sex abi? Wait why do you guys make such a big deal about marriage. Marriage is journey o and if you don't have a good car before starting it you will all crash. Pls let us all reason

Guy it seems like you don't get my points clear .I quite agree with you that marriage is a life long journey and that is applicable to you if you are mentally ready for it.but having a car is not a pre requisite for you to marry.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
EmmyDe25:

The emboldened is the most annoying part. You've been sexually active all your life. Then you meet a guy and said you want to embrace celibacy. What crap?
its a game.she is probably getting it frm someone she"s really attracted to while the other guy she"s not attracted to but cant do away with cos of the financial endowments she gets frm him she uses the no sex relationship cheesy.thats the game cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by naijaboiy: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
Fabulocity:
Dear Nigerian guys
There is more to life than sex. Stop this obsession about violating the next hole with your rotten pricks and watch your true potentials manifest, watch sucess, money and breakthrough follow you. Trust me on this one.
Sincerely,
A truly concerned female.
I'm sure a thousand of those rotten pricks have entered your wide hole, yet you're here ranting.

Nairaland girls no go kill me! gringrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by naijaboiy: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Denko2721987:
I dont understand why Nairaland ladies suddenly made it a point of duty to be rebels against realistic facts and opinions and sometimes even common knowledge/sense as long as its coming from nairaland men... Why all these opposition..
That is how they are bro! grin

All these oppositions and counter-oppositions don't work in real life. What they defend here they don't practice it in real life.

So take their oppositions with a pinch of salt my bro. I know what I'm saying bro. cheesy

So many feminists on here have still been used like hoes and rags by the same guys they attack here because of small money. grin

I won't call names but Issa FACT! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
I can see your brain is taking a serious shiit in your skull. Where did you see me rant? I can understand you're so offended by my comment but watch who you quote to say shiit to. Who the fukc are you by the way Did I quote you or anyone in the first place? I can express my opinion the way I deem fit without having any immaterial halfwit quoting me to say utter and reckless rubbish. Nairaland is really giving people a lot of nerves!

naijaboiy:

I'm sure a thousand of those rotten pricks have entered your wide hole, yet you're here ranting.

Nairaland girls no go kill me! gringrin
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
You go girl, that's my baby smiley smiley
safarigirl:
yes, I am a virgin....as to second accusation, I do not collect what I cannot return and na only four people in my twenty-three years wey don give me shishi...once again, nothing I can't return today if asked

I make my own money and I am not waiting for any man to help my life, I am neither invalid nor handicap and I like to back my words with actions

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands, best believe, I stick to that maxim wholeheartedly before I speak.

So, do not categorize me with the leeches and incapacitated beings you surround yourself with
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by generationz(f): 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rapmoney:
It has been said severally that guys who are broke shouldn't bother about romantic affairs. Many guys who are not financially stable these days don't even give a hoot about relationships because they know the situation but that's for another day. What I'm trying to say is that whoever that's ready to enter a romantic affair, not a platonic one, should be ready to dance to the music. No be fight my sister. If a girl wants a no-sex affair, she should look for a celibate or eunuch! Someone who has agreed to live that type of life too. U cannot force a full fledged sexually active man to become a eunuch because that is what you want. Annoyingly, most of these folks ain't even virgins.

Which one be she should look for?

No be una see fine babe toast am abi na she toast herself

Most of you have probably spent so much wooing you want to get it back in kind

I really don't see the reason for this thread it's a free world, if you can't take the terms walk out of the relationship
abi them tie your leg?

I know situations where the girl is so exceptional the guy agrees, no two relationships are alike let's not spoil the mind of those willing to stay in such relationships
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by adetayo234: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
Silentscreamer:

Seems many Nigerian girls lives depend on men's purse and reaping where they don't see.

You don't want him to expect sex, but you keep on dressing to kill. You keep on tempting him with the way you dress, yet you complain when he looks at you lustfully. Aren't you a hypocrite ?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by somebody1: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Please we should marshal out our arguments without using derogatory or abusive words. Sex was made by God, so it makes it good but in d sanctity of marriage. Ladies, IF u want to remain celibate until marriage, please do not compromise ur standard. If a guy insists on sex in a relationship, do not be pressured 2 give in,opt out if u are not comfortable anymore. Come 2 think of it, assuming u've dated about 10guys in the past, and u've slept with them 4 at least 5times each...pls do d maths urself. Will u still be same person? SEX doesn't keep a relationship. D guys may call u names if u refuse but be rest assured that they will forever respect u. Once u start having sex in a relationship, the relationship stops growing and starts dying from that moment. Finally, please do not compromise ur standard all in the name of bn in a relationship whether u are a lady or a guy. There are still good guys out there who are willing to wait genuinely. Do not be in a hurry unless u are ok with sex in a relationship(but have it at d back of ur mind that if he eventually leaves u, u will be hurt d most because u have given him ur priceless treasure). God bless u all.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by EmmyDJourno: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
We were both created to coexist, but now negodu cry

10pages of boy and girls banter grin

The major problem here is the absence of economic security in the society undecided

If there was economic security, like I experienced while studying in Germany; there would be nothing like broke guys and chicks who want money but refuse to drop pussy, it would be all about compatibility and finding true love cool

Please Note: APC and PDP is to blame

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
czarmide:

Guy it seems like you don't get my points clear .I quite agree with you that marriage is a life long journey and that is applicable to you if you are mentally ready for it.but having a car is not a pre requisite for you to marry.
Hahahahahaha this one na Olodo. Car is figurative my man grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by jy2kbeyond(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Fabulocity:
Dear Nigerian guys
There is more to life than sex. Stop this obsession about violating the next hole with your rotten pricks and watch your true potentials manifest, watch sucess, money and breakthrough follow you. Trust me on this one.
Sincerely,
A truly concerned female.
Your case is truly different. Too sick for a small Dr.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
EmmyDJourno:
We were both created to coexist, but now negodu cry

10pages of boy and girls banter grin

The major problem here is the absence of economic security in the society undecided

If there was economic security, like I experienced while studying in Germany; there would be nothing like broke guys and chicks who want money but refuse to drop pussy, it would be all about compatibility and finding true love cool

Please Note: APC and PDP is to blame
omo if such happens it will be total hell for some guys cos d only way some dudes get a lady"s attention is through money.dats d bitter truth.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Psoul(m): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Silentscreamer:

Seems you girls lives depend on "Take me out to a Fast Food joint" and "money for my transport"

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) / Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.