Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission (43246 Views)

Buhari Must Remove Terrorist Tag On IPOB - Group Tells UN / IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by nullboss: 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

On the contrary Punk, I think it's your ugly and rebellious family that needs that advice. I am beautiful and I know it and that's why I don't give a flying fvvk about what an IPOD youth calls me....
Dimwit, keep on making a fool of yourself, dirty thing

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Richyicon(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
The guy was jobless joor!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by jaybee(f): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
ivolt:
Nnamdi kanu never had a job.

That is to say JOBLESS

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by buchilino(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Kids ni Kiss ko. Now let me advice you, channel your strength and energy to something better than joining that Albino cum Saviour to clamour for secession. I know so much than you can ever think about so hear this clearly.. NIGERIA WILL NEVER DISINTEGRATE. WE WILL REMAIN ONE

EYIAA, UR BREAKING MY HEART
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by ivolt: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
omenka:
How much was Kanu's salary given the company's net worth of under £900

cheesy

The company is probably a phony one.
I guess it was set up for money laundering transaction
that fell through, hence kanu's sudden resignation.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by buchilino(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Richyicon:
The guy was jobless joor!
U WISH
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Ngokafor(f): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
prodigy24:

NGO ekwuzikwana ozo... Did you know the impact of misinformation? I was arguing with a slay queen she ignorantly told me that kanu should bring his wife to Nigeria first. Until I shocked her with her picture, she was confused.

We need to tell our stories by ourselves no time.

..So are you satisfied with what you have done so far?..In this struggle,there are things you should ignore,and ones you should counter.Its all about priorities and using wisdom..Telling these hungry haters what and what Nnamdi Kanu was before his agitation is one you guys should ignore..There is no law that says only Professors and billionaires can lead a struggle of this kind
..A carpenter,mechanic whatever can lead a struggle since the so-called intellectuals and billionaires are too cowardly and selfish to do so...be wise going forward.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:

It's in the blood of every Igbo man to resort to profanity when they have been dealt with by a woman whom they feel should be beneath them.
How's she a prostitute? We all know the tribe that dominates the Prostitution Business. Go to brothels in Lagos, you can tell with all the yam legs, hairy chest and beards flying all over the place.
It is your hatred for other tribes that keep accommodating your nonsense that will consume all of you in the long run.
how much do you charge for shortime since you seem knowledgeable in the flesh peddling business??

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by buchilino(m): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
ivolt:

The company is probably a phony one. I will guess it was set up for a money laundering transaction that fell through, hence the sudden resignation.
U WEY NEVA OPEN HALF A COMPANY, DEY HERE DEY TALK WETIN U NO KNOW.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by AlanTuringAI: 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
prodigy24:
Here is the prove ... For doubting thomas
Mister, why did you run away from this thread when you've been busted. You thought you're dealing with fools here like Ipob miscreants that believe any rubbish from Nnamdi Kanu and Radio Biafra without thinking critically and verifying such.By this thread, you've even done more damage to Kanu's reputation than what you intended. Just imagine running a company for 12 years and the net worth is under 900 pounds, and I can't even find the Kanu's name on any of those screenshots.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:
He quit his job to focus on a more lucrative business. BRAINWASHING

Lolzzz, still wondering how someone will establish a company with his friend and become a secretary and finally resign from the company he established.

Well is none of my business, whatever that rocks his boat. Lemme come and be going before his disciples will crucify me since he's their Messiah. Chukwuokike Abiama ko, Atummuo Abagana ni

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by africanjapan(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

[s]Kids ni Kiss ko. Now let me advice you, channel your strength and energy to something better than joining that Albino cum Saviour to clamour for secession. I know so much than you can ever think about so hear this clearly.. NIGERIA WILL NEVER DISINTEGRATE. WE WILL REMAIN ONE[/s]
Dis � must b sniffing some koli. arugbo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Ngokafor(f): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

Biko, stop quoting me.

And by my count, this is my third reply to you on this quoting issues and accordingly, I believe I have exhausted all the available avenues against confrontation.

..I sure as hell will not stop quoting you..go ahead and do whatever you like,but i wont stop calling you out...best believe that cos you quote others annoyingly as well.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by rhektor(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
How about leading YEDA during Sanni Abacha political time? Really he was not jobless
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by 1stGenius(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Kids ni Kiss ko. Now let me advice you, channel your strength and energy to something better than joining that Albino cum Saviour to clamour for secession. I know so much than you can ever think about so hear this clearly.. NIGERIA WILL NEVER DISINTEGRATE. WE WILL REMAIN ONE

Lot of laughs...see this clown.
Keep on dreaming baby.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by buchilino(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
nullboss:
Dimwit, keep on making a fool of yourself, dirty thing

N TO IMAGINE DAT SUCH UGLY LANGUAGE IS COMING FROM A WOMAN. I WONDER WAT SHE WILL BE LIKE WEN SHE GETS MARRIED.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Lloydfolarin: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
The worst Univerty in UK.

A certified worthless University in the whole country.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by ivolt: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Lolzzz, still wondering how someone will establish a company with his friend and become a secretary and finally resign from the company he established.

Well is none of my business, whatever that rocks his boat. Lemme come and be going before his disciples will crucify since he's their Messiah. Chukwuokike Abiama ko, Atummuo Abagana ni

If you put 1 and 1 together you will realise that the company was likely set up
for money laundering transactions.
It is no different from those phony shell companies politicians use to siphon state funds.

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Praktikals(m): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
prodigy24:
Here is the prove ... For doubting thomas
I smh for you. Secretary of a 'company' whose networth is less than £850? Is this the best you can come up with?

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by ivolt: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
buchilino:

U WEY NEVA OPEN HALF A COMPANY, DEY HERE DEY TALK WETIN U NO KNOW.

grin grin
How did you know that ?
Send over your CV, you might be employed,
that is if you have got technical skills.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Lloydfolarin: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
prodigy24:
[s][/s]
I thought you said he had no job...

Setting up a company that couldn't be verified is now a job dumbass

Claiming to be part of an unverified company without portfolio has now become a job Fools-Igbos

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Phi001(m): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
buchilino:

N TO IMAGINE DAT SUCH UGLY LANGUAGE IS COMING FROM A WOMAN. I WONDER WAT SHE WILL BE LIKE WEN SHE GETS MARRIED.
A lot of women said worse and still went on to be happily married. Abi are you saying only guys are allowed to talk 'dirty'?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by notttty(m): 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
prodigy24:
Here are the history of Nnamdi KANU before he became an activist.

Kanu was born in Isiama Afara, Abia State, Nigeria. His father is HRM Eze Israel Okwu Kanu (JP) and his mother is Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu. He attended Library Avenue Primary School (now part of Government House, Umuahia) and went to Government College Umuahia for his secondary education. He later gained admission to the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) but left after two years. He moved to London and studied Political Economics at London Guildhall University now called London Metropolitan University (LMU).

According to Nnamdi KANU himself, he said that he was admitted to study geology but all receive chemistry class, which according to him was not in line with what wanted. Nnamdi went home, and told his father to send him abroad to study,that he will no longer continue with UNN. He he got admitted,and studied political economics at London guildhall university.
Nnamdi KANU and his friend Luke chukuma Egemba established Alpha Phoenix consulting firm,which was incorporated in 2005.
https://www.companieslondon.com/uk/05519337/alpha-phoenix-consulting-limited

Nnamdi KANU and his wife resigned from the company and focused on the Biafra course.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1082396-ipob-lists-8-mysterious-nnamdi-kanu.html
Any evidence he co-owned alpha Phoenix firm. Please attach so that we can believe in this struggle cos am struggling to believe what you struggling to make us belive that his struggle didn't start today that he tried to put his hands somewhere before even if it wasn't this lucrative. From a concerned NIGERIAN

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by classicalbenson(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

behold the idiot have spoken

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Dee60: 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Leave Kanu alone.

Anyone can choose whoever he wants as leader. If Igbos choose him, then so be it. But I doubt they have chosen him.

What I find amusing is the fact that Igbos are trooping to South West in their thousands everyday, yet they want their 'home-land'!

If there is Biafra, will Igbos ever stay there?

So, what is the agitation about?

If Igbos make an exodus today, moving out to their future 'homeland', then the rest of the country will take the agitation serious.

But the Igbos wont go home. I can bet a million on that.

So, please find Kanu a job. Just like FFK, find them something to chop and their nerves will cool.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by buchilino(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Phi001:

A lot of women said worse and still went on to be happily married. Abi are you saying only guys are allowed to talk 'dirty'?

HOW MANY DECENT WOMEN USE D WORDS, PUNK N FU.K
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by ivolt: 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
wristbangle:
A networth of £844 after 12years of doing business? After removing liabilities, remaining cash is £122. grin

It's now becoming clearer why he is a frustrated human being.

Like somebody said package good money for the armed robber and watch how his agitation will fade off.

Truly a hungry man is an angry man

grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Phi001(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
How do you get demoted to secretary in your own company though?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by buchilino(m): 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
ivolt:

grin grin How did you know that ? Send over your CV, you might be employed, that is if you have got technical skills.
THANKS BUT NO THANKS, I RATHER REMAIN UNEMPLOYED
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Ups01(m): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
oh my God shocked and IPOB was slain agian.

There's God o.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Phi001(m): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
buchilino:

HOW MANY DECENT WOMEN USE D WORDS, PUNK N FU.K
Punk is not even a dirty word and a lot of women say 'f*ck'...Decent women I should add.

However, the lady you quoted didn't even use either of the words, so?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:
He quit his job to focus on a more lucrative business. BRAINWASHING
Won't you go where you are going?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) / #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) / Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.