Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission (43235 Views)

Buhari Must Remove Terrorist Tag On IPOB - Group Tells UN / IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Mr. Go and do your research or better still be attentive to detail. His Net worth was Approximately £900 but his present worth might be running in millions because he is Scammer. He has scammed you of your hard earned Money, Your time and your belief...

That Albino would face a tough jail term with severe punishments.

One day you will get tired of following him and resort to your poverty and problems as you continue in your fruitless search for a Saviour. THE IGBOS ARE THE MOST IRRESPONSIBLE TRIBE I HAVE EVER SEEN

Your imbe.cile leader called Tinubu, what did he do for a living to amass the billions he has now? What is his salary?

We selected Nnamdi Kanu to lead us because what he is, Awolowo (God punish his soul) can never be even in his grave.

Even if Nnamdi Kanu dies today, he will be given a heroes burial!

Ufu Ose fugbuo gi dia. Otele ako nshi!

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by emmaodet: 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
omenka:
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, when is this counter thread gonna be moved to the fp? sad

Omenka aw far, still expecting your call
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by eunisam: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
They dont know ! now they know!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by MadCow1: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
prodigy24:
Here are the history of Nnamdi KANU before he became an activist.

Kanu was born in Isiama Afara, Abia State, Nigeria. His father is HRM Eze Israel Okwu Kanu (JP) and his mother is Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu. He attended Library Avenue Primary School (now part of Government House, Umuahia) and went to Government College Umuahia for his secondary education. He later gained admission to the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) but left after two years. He moved to London and studied Political Economics at London Guildhall University now called London Metropolitan University (LMU).

According to Nnamdi KANU himself, he said that he was admitted to study geology but all receive chemistry class, which according to him was not in line with what wanted. Nnamdi went home, and told his father to send him abroad to study,that he will no longer continue with UNN. He he got admitted,and studied political economics at London guildhall university.
Nnamdi KANU and his friend Luke chukuma Egemba established Alpha Phoenix consulting firm,which was incorporated in 2005.
https://www.companieslondon.com/uk/05519337/alpha-phoenix-consulting-limited

Nnamdi KANU and his wife resigned from the company and focused on the Biafra course.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1082396-ipob-lists-8-mysterious-nnamdi-kanu.html

So basically he is a spoilt rich kid who has never actually suffered anything in the hands of the Nigerian Government. grin

I hope these youths can see that Nnamdi Kanu knows nothing of our hustle. Even me I have a better story than this shiit.

He was born overseas, has foreign nationality, raised by wealthy Nigerian parents who were receiving payments and still do from the Nigerian Government as Paramount Community Chiefs. He was sheltered all his life. Has never lacked anything. Didn't need to struggle to go overseas to get an education from that backyard University that isn't even on the top 100 schools in England or even the United Kingdom. His folks didnt have to struggle to raise funds for his tutiton like many of ours did. He has not had the Nigerian experience as such.

So how did this guy even become the Poster Boy for a struggle that he has not even experienced?

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by burkingx(f): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by 0b100100111: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2017

He didn't mention when he was a stripper in a Gay-club in West London

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by MadCow1: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
omenka:
First, there's no where Kanu's name was mentioned in the profile of the company. Secondly, the company is 100% owned by Chukwuma. But that notwithstanding, what really captured my attention was the info below (mind you, you provided the info). lipsrsealed

That is big money in Nigerian Naira o.. grin grin

Leave these IPOB kids alone. Nnamdi Kanus hustle is worse than MMM because at least MMM share the money small, Kanu is chopping solo. grin

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:
He quit his job to focus on a more lucrative business. BRAINWASHING
The business probably crumbled he became jobless and decided to rally other jobless people .

Fact checkers please unwrap this lies for us.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by wristbangle: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
omenka:
First, there's no where Kanu's name was mentioned in the profile of the company. Secondly, the company is 100% owned by Chukwuma. But that notwithstanding, what really captured my attention was the info below (mind you, you provided the info). lipsrsealed

Bros, even if the company is owned by lamidi cownu, the meagre financial status is enough reason for him to quit.

How can someone do business for 12years with little to show for it? Pig business is a serious business mehn cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Allwility: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a British secret agent.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Okoyiboz3: 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
YourTerror:

Your imbe.cile leader called Tinubu, what did he do for a living to amass the billions he has now? What is his salary?

We selected Nnamdi Kanu to lead us because what he is, Awolowo (God punish his soul) can never be even in his grave.

Even if Nnamdi Kanu dies today, he will be given a heroes burial!

Ufu Ose fugbuo gi dia. Otele ako nshi!

Tinubu was a treasurer at Mobil Plc.

Awolowo was a lawyer, one of the three first SANs appointed.

I won't bother with ipod piglets any longer. 50 years ago, 3M got wasted. It's another 50 years now and another set of millions are about to be wasted.

They have signed a pact with destruction and they must renew it.

If you doubt me, who supplies the SE with foodstuffs?
Who are they fighting now?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mushroom company. Networth of the company was 844 pounds.lmao

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by prosnadis(m): 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
omenka:
ur smart bro. They company net worth no be here o lol.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by wristbangle: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
A networth of £844 after 12years of doing business? After removing liabilities, remaining cash is £122. grin

It's now becoming clearer why he is a frustrated human being.

Like somebody said package good money for the armed robber and watch how his agitation will fade off.

Truly a hungry man is an angry man

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Now I see how much Senses you have left.

It's Advice I used and I will Use..... I am offering you recommendation Punk

U are correct my dear..
Advise is American English.
While
Advice is British English.

And u have the right to use any.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by LeFreakSoChic(f): 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
omenka:

So my guy had to resort to clamouring for Biafra.
Now I understand. The easiest way to make money these days is to patronize pigs and idiots emotionally and BOOM! You are made.
In saner climes, that tribal scum would be in a straight jacket until he comes back to his senses.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by emeka2847: 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yes. But the IPOD and Biafra mission has been more lucrative for him. That's the honest truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by gmaribel(m): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
A company formed in 2005 and in 2014 its net worth is £844. hmmmmmm.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by tiger28: 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
prodigy24:
Here are the history of Nnamdi KANU before he became an activist.

Kanu was born in Isiama Afara, Abia State, Nigeria. His father is HRM Eze Israel Okwu Kanu (JP) and his mother is Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu. He attended Library Avenue Primary School (now part of Government House, Umuahia) and went to Government College Umuahia for his secondary education. He later gained admission to the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) but left after two years. He moved to London and studied Political Economics at London Guildhall University now called London Metropolitan University (LMU).

According to Nnamdi KANU himself, he said that he was admitted to study geology but all receive chemistry class, which according to him was not in line with what wanted. Nnamdi went home, and told his father to send him abroad to study,that he will no longer continue with UNN. He he got admitted,and studied political economics at London guildhall university.
Nnamdi KANU and his friend Luke chukuma Egemba established Alpha Phoenix consulting firm,which was incorporated in 2005.
https://www.companieslondon.com/uk/05519337/alpha-phoenix-consulting-limited

Nnamdi KANU and his wife resigned from the company and focused on the Biafra course.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1082396-ipob-lists-8-mysterious-nnamdi-kanu.html
Thats allthere is a BIG difference between atudying and graduating. This guy couldn't hAve studied "Political economics" with his crude approach to emancipation. You don't throw insults and threats against groups of ppl that will later have a say in determining your emancipation.....ask Martin Lutger King and Mahatma Ghandhi. Matter of fact,show us your certificate. That guy was a cobfirmed hustler in London,we all know well!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Tinubu was a treasurer at Mobil Plc.

Awolowo was a lawyer, one of the three first SANs appointed.

I won't bother with ipod piglets any longer. 50 years ago, 3M got wasted. It's another 50 years now and another set of millions are about to be wasted.

They have signed a pact with destruction and they must renew it.

If you doubt me, who supplies the SE with foodstuffs?
Who are they fighting now?
really read this expose http://saharareporters.com/2008/09/15/how-us-federal-agents-succesfully-linked-bola-tinubu-drug-trafficking-ring-chicago
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Ngokafor(f): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

Apologies.

I mistakenly quoted you out of context.

..You were too in a hurry to vomit,you didnt know when you vomitted on your co-horts....All for the desperation of 'one Nigeria'...we will see how far your conduct(you and your cohorts) will go in keeping Nigeria'one by force.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Jabioro: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
He has nearly dented profiled.. his profile was not an inspired one, his terrestrial education get as is be.. As far as I am concerned Kanu had no concrete job before he left for IPOB disturbance job.. you can quote me and loose your weekend peace.. Read it, ruminates over it digest and you shall see the emptiness profile.... they have been proud of..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by banme1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:
He quit his job to focus on a more lucrative business. BRAINWASHING
go inside and acquire a new brain.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by LeFreakSoChic(f): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Piiko:
You are a dumb ass olosho for this foolish statement you made, Ojukwu father is richer than your next 10 generations

It's in the blood of every Igbo man to resort to profanity when they have been dealt with by a woman whom they feel should be beneath them.
How's she a prostitute? We all know the tribe that dominates the Prostitution Business. Go to brothels in Lagos, you can tell with all the yam legs, hairy chest and beards flying all over the place.
It is your hatred for other tribes that keep accommodating your nonsense that will consume all of you in the long run.

19 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by illuminati4life: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
[Abeg the thing pain you told the marrow... quote author=mormonslayer post=59169221]

I'll never trade insults with a lady especially one as old as my Mom so please madam stop while you still ahead you too old for this.[/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by ivolt: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nnamdi kanu never had a job.
Igbos are just grasping at straws.
A man who was no use for himself can't be useful for the society.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by BAILMONEY: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Yes... Lol
SHUT UP OLD WOMAN angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by nextprince: 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

..You were too in a hurry to vomit,you didnt know when you vomitted on your co-horts....All for the desperation of 'one Nigeria'...we will see how far your conduct(you and your cohorts) will go in keeping Nigeria'one by force.
Biko, stop quoting me.

And by my count, this is my third reply to you on this quoting issues and accordingly, I believe I have exhausted all the available avenues against confrontation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fayose Predicted Willie Obiano's Re-Election (Photo) / Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen / Governor Okorocha Watching Super Eagles Vs Cameroon Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.