Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. (14287 Views)

Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Guy Bitten By Girlfriend's Father's Dog Start Barking Like Dog / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by QueenSekxy(f): 1:00am On Aug 17, 2017
pepemendy:
diz e-diot dey find customer 4 NL....u no kuku fine...how much last? I can't pay more than Figo 4 your stinking ass...remember, don't Bleep with me
you can't do morethan a chained dog on heat!!look at you,you think you are qualified enough for my attention.,,this will be my last and first time replying you GAYISH DEMON..what can you do if not to slut shame your mother,sisters and female relatives here..tell us how they sleep with men for money. ..you dirty swine and frustrated thieve that has ravished his brain cells with Indian hemp,drug,marijuana, cigar,,,,,as I can see on your dp,..what do you know about fvck you 2seconds man,,can you last in bed for 2mins..oluku that only have to consult concotion to be able to last for 3mins..,,,fvck boy that sleeps,drink,wake and eat in the rotten pussy of an olosho,,you are still broke because all your life savings have been deposited in an olosho house ,,keep showing us how frustrated you are,,,,you shall be lost by it..dirty and rotten low life second class being,,.you think I will waste my precious time on yougo and look for your female version that is where you fit in...and don't spam my mentions ranting like the scum you are...goodmorning first class HE-D10T

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by pepemendy(m): 1:38am On Aug 17, 2017
grin e pain you no be small...kikikiki

5 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 17, 2017
Gotze1:
Have you finished settling your bill for mamaput?

Bros go chop. U sound stupid. No be by force to display how mentally foolish you're here. Please try keep that privacy to only your family members...

NB: Mamaput? , lolz , now i see why you re this foolish, you need love?, nah only mad woman go even gree for your miserable life.

I won't reply your mention again.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by BluntBoy(m): 6:46am On Aug 17, 2017
optional1:

lolz

how many times have you seen otedula ranting about his money...

Hushpussy is only seeking attention since he made money that will still end up in a woman's bank akant...

Rich men don't rant about their millions and billions they invest so you can see it....

Abi how many times have you seen seun ranting about money or mynd or lala self...

Op just want us to notice him, and congrats to him cos we have notice him now...
Mtchewwww

The matter pained this one so much that she even misspelt OTEDOLA.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 17, 2017
Shots fired all over this thread but none of my business

2 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 7:58am On Aug 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

is that your response to your ritual activities? ?swine,I blame mtn that dashed you MB without common sense attached..

you know what??chop shiit! !
What is this dry bone saying that is making the world crying for her?

7 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2017
pepemendy:
diz e-diot dey find customer 4 NL....u no kuku fine...how much last? I can't pay more than Figo 4 your stinking ass...remember, don't Bleep with me
Hahahaha, you dey mind her, with her protruded mouth like shogigun and bent leg like wontaru

8 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2017
Gotze1:
What is this dry bone saying that is making the world crying for her?
childish tantrum(too childish).....go prepare for school you are running late. .this dog on heat

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 8:07am On Aug 17, 2017
OfficialDad:

Bros go chop. U sound stupid. No be by force to display how mentally foolish you're here. Please try keep that privacy to only your family members...

NB: Mamaput? , lolz , now i see why you re this foolish, you need love?, nah only mad woman go even gree for your miserable life.

I won't reply your mention again.
Woman rapper, don't you know what your mate are doing on reading this kind news. Drink poison. If your sister does same, o will treat her like dog and if you come talk nonsense, I will give you the beating of your life. Did I asked you to reply my mention in the first place. Who called your attention here. Someone that want to give others cloth to wear that never looked the one he's putting on.

11 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by dayowunmi(m): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2017
The comments here are hilarious, I came to read comments and am not disappointed. The responses by the ladies here show that majority of them approaches relationship because of monetary reasons. I think the op is in order with what he said but the ladies got all passionate about it which shows a lot of them are perhaps guilty of following guys not for love but for money. If a woman is following a man strictly cos of his money, that is not love and only a foolish man would not be weary of such a lady. Isn't it even risky? There are was an incident that happened some years back where a woman married a man cos of money, got him killed and took over his properties. And oh, anytime anyone admonishes women to stop chasing money from a guy, the inevitable response you will get is that you are broke! Lol, its like a programmed response. Go for whatever you want, everyone to his own. You shouldn't sell your love and affection for money. Isn't the message simple enough?

10 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 8:10am On Aug 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

childish tantrum(too childish).....go prepare for school you are running late. .this dog on heat
Ode, which school are you talking about? Thought you said I am a ritualist and a tout. So why are you this confused dry fish.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Modragon(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2017
optional1:

and sex attract men like magnet....

You are like a pig that loves staying in dirty places.. undecided

Anytime money gets mentioned, ladies mention sex,wich means money equates sex..the best a woman can offer is sex and the man is money..like if u spend on me..I will give u sex..more money no sex the guy is angry,more sex no money the Lady is pained...thats the bedrock of most fights in nairaland, like guys and ladies wants to see who did asmart each oda

7 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by QueenSekxy(f): 9:12am On Aug 17, 2017
Gotze1:
Ode, which school are you talking about? Thought you said I am a ritualist and a tout. So why are you this confused dry fish.
opunu you have forgetten your school of atrocities....sex starved female version of He-goat,,,
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by optional1(f): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2017
Modragon:

Anytime money gets mentioned, ladies mention sex,wich means money equates sex..the best a woman can offer is sex and the man is money..like if u spend on me..I will give u sex..more money no sex the guy is angry,more sex no money the Lady is pained...thats the bedrock of most fights in nairaland, like guys and ladies wants to see who did asmart each oda

you right for this...

Is only on Nairaland we can fight but in reality we are mute...

A guy thinks a lady accept him cos of his money why a lady thinks that a guy came to her cos of sex..

And the true is that money and sex can never satisfy both gender in a relationship where only just money and sex are involve.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by SonofDevil: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2017
This thread is a tricky one the aim of the op was to taunt and expose materialistic girls who date guys for size of their pocket.majority of the ladies that fell for it are not smart enough to read between the lines .
Some of the girls that attack the op were actually the pained and bittered even though the op didn't generalize or mention names.
The girls couldn't contain their frustrations because the op message hit them like a poo on the facegrin

9 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Modragon(m): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2017
optional1:

you right for this...

Is only on Nairaland we can fight but in reality we are mute...

A guy thinks a lady accept him cos of his money why a lady thinks that a guy came to her cos of sex..

And the true is that money and sex can never satisfy both gender in a relationship where only just money and sex are involve.....

Very true my dear
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Modragon(m): 9:21am On Aug 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

opunu you have forgetten your school of atrocities....sex starved female version of He-goat,,,

Na wa oooo..all ur comments on nairaland na just insults and non factual... If u meet ur match u go cry oooo..just dat I don retire grin

4 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Didn't know have be replying stupid akindanidani Olobo runrun since. Go and wash your stinking pussy abeg. Inconsequential lazy dry fish with a protruded mouth. Same idiot that came here to talk about imaginary friend being dumped by friend even though we all know you were talking about yourself. I like the guy for smashing and dumping you cos you are a dog. Aja lasan lasan.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by QueenSekxy(f): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2017
Gotze1:
Didn't know have be replying stupid akindanidani Olobo runrun since. Go and wash your stinking pussy abeg. Inconsequential lazy dry fish with a protruded mouth. Same idiot that came here to talk about imaginary friend being dumped by friend even though we all know you were talking about yourself. I like the guy for smashing and dumping you cos you are a dog. Aja lasan lasan.
don't deviate the from fact that you are well know sex starved chained dog on heat...you will forever remain single you broke low life devil,,you come here to tell us that girls in your area have babies when your sisters have littered every corner of your street with children from different men!!shame on you..who knows how many children that you have left fatherless,,abandoned criminal that was sentenced to death by hanging and you ran out of prison thinking that you won't be caught again..nemesis will caught up on you and you will die by hanging...I will just snap your dirty dead body and post it here...hungry dirty ritualist
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

don't deviate the fact that you are well know sex starved chained dog on heat...you will forever remain single you broke low life devil,,you come here to tell us that girls in your area have babies when your sisters have littered every corner of your street with children from different men!!shame on you..who knows how many children that you have left fatherless,,abandoned criminal that was sentenced to death by hanging and you ran out of prison thinking that you won't be caught again..nemesis will caught up on you and you will die by hanging...I will just snap your dirty dead body and post it here...hungry dirty ritualist
Why can't you write correct English self. See mumu, hehehehe, have never met such a stupid girl like this before. I have my job, I have my degree in mechanical engineering. Lazy ass, what do you do for a living? Other than posting pictures for customers with your bend down select and 1500naira shoe.

9 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by QueenSekxy(f): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2017
Gotze1:
Why can't you write correct English self. See mumu, hehehehe, have never met such a stupid girl like this before. I have my job, I have my degree in mechanical engineering. Lazy ass, what do you do for a living? Other than posting pictures for customers with your bend down select and 1500naira shoe.
Lol you have a job yes we know. ..alaye,street tout, ,ritual killing ,,raping both guys,ladies and animal..,,kidnapping and ofcourse you eat the left over foods given to you by your sugar mama. .then the money you get from pick pocketing is the one you use to get 10MB data,,hungry things make the loudest noise
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 11:03am On Aug 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Lol you have a job yes we know. ..alaye,street tout, ,ritual killing ,,raping both guys,ladies and animal..,,kidnapping and ofcourse you eat the left over foods given to you by your sugar mama. .then the money you get from pick pocketing is the one you use to get 10MB data,,hungry things make the loudest noise
Mumu, what do you do for a living idiot. Here are part of my work and myself which I am proud of. I folk bitches like you and dump their silly ass. Lazy fool. Soon you will fall victim of ritualism as a result of your greediness and laziness. Be using cream to attract customers up and down.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by QueenSekxy(f): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2017
Gotze1:
Mumu, what do you do for a living idiot. Here are part of my work and myself which I am proud of. I folk bitches like you and dump their silly ass. Lazy fool. Soon you will fall victim of ritualism as a result of your greediness and laziness. Be using cream to attract customers up and down.
Lol so you also scam people online? ?gosh, ,so many atrocities that you have involve your pathetic life into ...why is guilty conscience dealing with you this way??please scammer stop scamming people before your life will be scammed from you...woman wrapper,,have you Fed your sugar mama today??
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by HMZi: 11:18am On Aug 17, 2017
Rorachy:
Which girl will want to date him .
GOLD DIGGERS!!!!!
and they form 75% of the female population....

7 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by HMZi: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Lol so you also scam people online? ?gosh, ,so many atrocities that you have involve your pathetic life into ...why is guilty conscience dealing with you this way??please scammer stop scamming people before your life will be scammed from you...woman wrapper,,have you Fed your sugar mama today??

THE THING REALLY PAIN YOU O.....

8 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Augustap(f): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2017
lefulefu:
jodha and Augustap wen una dey awake una go need to comment for here cheesy
My brother d post weak me oh. But i no blame d guy, some girls nd gold digging be like 5&6. So he shud treat dem anyway he likes. Btw, op e be like say girl don chop ur life savings finish, you come resave, come wise up. Good luck with d dog "treat"

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Augustap(f): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2017
Benita27:
You don't have the money sef.
Benita27 ur reply is superb. Short and simple
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Augustap(f): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2017
Gotze1:
Whether I have the money or not is not your concern. What I will do is what I will do.
Op how come u don't have picture, or are u scared of photographic blasting grin
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Augustap(f): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2017
Gotze1:
Why e dey pain you. If na you date me cos of money, the way I will treat you like dog ehhhh. You go regret ever meeting me after.
Is it dt you want a dog but can't afford one. I'd advise you to meet Victornezzar. He has lots of dogs for dash
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by BluntBoy(m): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2017
Augustap:

Is it dt you want a dog but can't afford one. I'd advise you to meet Victornezzar. He has lots of dogs for dash

But I don't understand this painment. The OP was not talking about every girl but gold diggers. It's only gold diggers that this thread should pain.

So, the question is: "Are you a gold digger?"

8 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
Augustap:

My brother d post weak me oh. But i no blame d guy, some girls nd gold digging be like 5&6. So he shud treat dem anyway he likes. Btw, op e be like say girl don chop ur life savings finish, you come resave, come wise up. Good luck with d dog "treat"
Thank you my sister, I will treat them like dog including that bitch lazy idiot with protruded mouth and wanton legs dry fish that above.

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Augustap:

Op how come u don't have picture, or are u scared of photographic blasting grin
Do you to see my picture. Here is it.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) / EROTIC: The Housemaid's Diary / Which Nigerian Tribe Is The Most Sex Appealing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.