Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. (14248 Views)

Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Guy Bitten By Girlfriend's Father's Dog Start Barking Like Dog / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by thanki410(m): 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
Benita27:
You don't have silver...not to talk of gold, so what's there to dig on?. cool

Get to work joor!.
prick my sister , prick

3 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by thanki410(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
Rorachy:
Arguing with you is like when you are arguing with a fo0l, you will bring me down to your level and beat me to it.
you would have walked past this thread but no , you went and commented, the so called fool zaw your post too saucy to neglect and answered you in the same coin , nw you call him a fool?

6 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Lol so you also scam people online? ?gosh, ,so many atrocities that you have involve your pathetic life into ...why is guilty conscience dealing with you this way??please scammer stop scamming people before your life will be scammed from you...woman wrapper,,have you Fed your sugar mama today??
Bla, bla, bla. Ritual, yahoo, that all your empty head can think of. Cos the person smashing your kitty is into drug peddling that will soon face firing squad, you now think everybody is in the same line. What do you do for a living. Answer with prove and don't shift goal post.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by RealBadBoy: 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
optional1:

and sex attract men like magnet....

You are like a pig that loves staying in dirty places.. undecided

Lol... U are so pained. Take it easy ooo..... After all na money dey call una

5 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by RealBadBoy: 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

opunu you have forgetten your school of atrocities....sex starved female version of He-goat,,,
U are the kind of girl I want to always Bleep. U are my ko-ko. Let me Bleep the hell out of ur pussy. Pm me

5 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by MrCork: 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
Rorachy:
Arguing with you is like when you are arguing with a fo0l, you will bring me down to your level and beat me to it.

angry
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by MrCork: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
Gotze1:
You yourself will want to date me. No be you that can date monkey as far as money dey.

..bro that Rorachy babe dyamm stobornn...but don't worry I will talk to the stobornn goat for u! wink

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by MrCork: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Rorachy:

....will u growwwweup an giv Mr Gotze1 some punnnnny gaddddemmit....Cant u see he suffffarrrin?? (Stubborn girl) undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol..tanchu...dalu
wait ooo are u not sekzy? shocked
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
MrCork:

....will u growwwweup an giv Mr Gotze1 some punnnnny gaddddemmit....Cant u see he suffffarrrin?? (Stubborn girl) undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
Oh my God
How did I miss this thread cheesy
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
optional1:

you right for this...

Is only on Nairaland we can fight but in reality we are mute...

A guy thinks a lady accept him cos of his money why a lady thinks that a guy came to her cos of sex..

And the true is that money and sex can never satisfy both gender in a relationship where only just money and sex are involve.....
kiss kiss nice comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Augustap:

My brother d post weak me oh. But i no blame d guy, some girls nd gold digging be like 5&6. So he shud treat dem anyway he likes. Btw, op e be like say girl don chop ur life savings finish, you come resave, come wise up. Good luck with d dog "treat"
girls wey dey chase men for money dem know dem dey play their game cheesy
by the way u no come come down hard on op cheesy
u come gentle today.
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Jodha(f): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
lefulefu:
jodha and Augustap wen una dey awake una go need to comment for here cheesy

Loolzz... How much im get nah...poverty mentality...the op doesn't know a stingy person will always be poor
..aka gum..

If yhu don't.give how can yhu receive...instead of yhu to pray to have someone dah loves yhu...yhu dey type trash...

As yhu treat her like dog..another guy dey wait to treat yhur sisters like bingos...
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
MrCork:

Hahahahaha.
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
Jodha:

Loolzz... How much im get nah...poverty mentality...the op doesn't know a stingy person will always be poor
..aka gum..

If yhu don't.give how can yhu receive...instead of yhu to pray to have someone dah loves yhu...yhu dey type trash...

As yhu treat her like dog..another guy dey wait to treat yhur sisters like bingos...
u never disapoint grin
@ bingo grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Temmyladey074(f): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
Gotze1:
grin grin if you like, cry and criticize me. I don't care.

your life
your problem
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Lalas247(f): 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Benita27:
You don't have the money sef.
Savage grin nearly choked on my food
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lalas247:

Savage grin nearly choked on my food
All these small boys and their womanising ambition. grin

How you dey?.
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Lalas247(f): 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
Benita27:
All these small boys and their womanising ambition. grin

How you dey?.
lol I no bother to comment after I saw urs haha
I'm good o one pikin dey follow me play for another thread grin
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lalas247:

lol I no bother to comment after I saw urs haha
I'm good o one pikin dey follow me play for another thread grin
Make I check. grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by harriet412(f): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nawa o..all this irrelevant threads sef undecided
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
hope OP is satisfied with all comment Hz gotten so far, cos there isn't any need for such a topic really!, in d ist plaz why chase girls that show traits of bin lazy and after your money (if that is not wat u want!) only cos u want to treat them like dogs, it just shows yoursef iz probably a dog too!, that even d working hard lady should be cautiouz of cos your character is questionable!..
funny enof the real legit godly rich ones don't make all this kind noise sef, cos they have xperience life beta, know wat they want and got working brains too.
let me come and b going mbok.
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by STILESGANG: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
I'm getting tired of all these threads basically saying the same thing everyday.Nothing wrong with a woman having aspirations. The problem arises when the woman has nothing herself to offer - a regular office job, debts, overpriced cell phone....and wants a man to 'take her away from it all'.
I would Bleep that woman silly and drop her greedy ass.Ladies should stop reaching!That you have asss and boobbs doesn't make you entitled to my money undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
Jodha:

..aka gum..

So if I want to give, na gold diggers go come be person I go give, where there are beggars outside. I don't want to know how much cry una won cry. If you like call it poverty mentality. It doesn't change the fact that dogs must be treated as dog. By the way, how much your guy get?

4 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
Jodha:

..aka gum..

like I always tell my younger sister to workhard and be independent. If they refuse, and decided to date a man cos of money, then the guy can treat her like pig. All I will do is laugh at her and call her gold digger that deserves to be treated in such manner. So you paininly saying all that maybe in order for me to consider is total hogwash. You don't need to curse my sister, if she decides to be gold digger, the curse will manifest in her. I repeat, I will treat any lady that date me cos of money like a dog, even if na you self.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Victornezzar: 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
Gotze1 u no go kill pesin with laf oo grin grin
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
MrCork:

For where, I just resumed reading after of them bitches just left. Pussy is like corn to me that I can eat anytime I feel like. I have them in numbers from igbo, Yoruba edo n Hausa. So pussy is nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Augustap(f): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
lefulefu:

girls wey dey chase men for money dem know dem dey play their game cheesy
by the way u no come come down hard on op cheesy
u come gentle today.
I didn't come down hard on him cos he's saying d truth, but he coated the truth with stupidity by posting dt trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Gotze1: 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
Temmyladey074:

your life
your problem
Before nko, na your life before? Try and be gold digger, them come back here to cry how men are bad.
Re: I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. by Augustap(f): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
BluntBoy:

But I don't understand this painment. The OP was not talking about every girl but gold diggers. It's only gold diggers that this thread should pain.

So, the question is: "Are you a gold digger?"
My probs is dt op is senseless and is trying to spread it. He shud be focused on a girl that digs love and happiness nt gold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Will Noticeably Walk Out Of The Church Next Time I See This / In love with my Ex, but I am married / She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.