Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Desperately Wants To Marry Me (67398 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 18, 2017
kelesomething:
Bros please don't leave her she really loves you. You may think she is desperate no she is not.. She has waited for you.. Please marry her...
see responsible advise here... dnt know y odas are cursing

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Patrickkay(m): 1:58am On Aug 18, 2017
Na God go punish u,in short gods go punish u witches go hunt u day n night thunder go strike u with instant madness if you no marry that gal ungrateful bastard .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by sambisa5: 2:03am On Aug 18, 2017
wunmi590:
Hummm, your matter got me in the corner.

OP, I won't advice you to get married early if you are not fully ready, my definition of fully ready coupled with (financial and maturity).

But be truth be told, if I were you, I would make sure I talk to her to give you more time, remember you disvergined her and she also aborted for you, so you need to always put her in consideration while planing your career.

The best you can just do for her is just let her relax her mind, assure her that you are going to marry her (that's if you intend marrying her), plan het program in your future agenda.

I know the reason why she's desperate to settle down is because of the abortion, so that it won't later have side effect when she gets to a certain age (early 30's or late 30's).

Don't let people push you to what you ate not ready for, so that your future kids would not suffer.
what kind of advice is this
Imagine your starting and ending

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 18, 2017
You own what you deflowered....marry her and cheat or else, not only will you be carrying the burden of killing an unborn child, but the curse and blood of a woman who truly loved you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Truckpusher(m): 2:12am On Aug 18, 2017
isaacsegun:
Please fellow nairalanders, Ineed your urgent advice.
We started dating as far back as year 2007, then she was 17 while i was in my early 20s. I'm her first love, in fact, I was the person that deflowered her. I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted, the abortion almost took her life.

Since after the abortion issues that create serious problem between her parents and mine, her parents has kicked against our relationship including mine but she's insisting we must marry even up till today.

Please guys, should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on her side, but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything (like attempting to even take her own life)
Bro , you're a mad man , you shagged that girl for 10 yrs and her parents not giving their consent never bothered you but now it bothers you.If I were that girl's brother I'll kill you by any means necessary - You're a fucking traitor and traitors don't deserve to live .
No parents can stop a man and a woman if they have decided to be together , they both would rather die for it unless someone was never sincere about the relationship.

4 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by isaacsegun(m): 2:14am On Aug 18, 2017
iPurge:
so many pple putting pesin matter on dia head, cursing someone else's child, if u can't advise him and leave, then no boda commenting with nothing tangible to say.. he didn't ask for emotional critics...

don't know y so many are butt hurt..

I'm not even disturbed by their curses because they are not in my shoe neither did they know how confused that i am concerning this issue.infact,i have went through all the contributions and I'm ready to tell my detailed reasons to the once that their contribution indicate how intelligent they are.thanks

2 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Ramos16(m): 2:18am On Aug 18, 2017
greatnaija01:
kai
you have wrecked her womb for another man to clean up your mess abi? chai.... when will ladies keep themselves till marriage...?? this is sad!! She is now an emotional WRECK. And you want a fresh girl who is untouched. Listen if u ever loved her... stick with her till Parents agree.

You are not ok o cos if she curses you NO MATTER THE MAN OF GOD WHO PRAYS FOR YOU IT WONT WORK O.... you have both killed an unborn child... Pls do not make a monster out of her. cos if she does not kill herself or kill you she will destroy another Man's Life

I don't like it when people like you make comments like this, Was it a forced relationship, did he force her to sleep with him, did he drug her, did be manipulate her, why should he be forced to marry her when they both had full idea of what they were doing, why should he be bound to take her as a wife when he clearly does not want to.

Relationships are meant for two people to enjoy not one person, and woe to that woman who will say to me you used me and dumped me, that is so stupid and lame, what was she doing when the guy was using her, was she in pain or did she equally enjoy whatever they had together.

Personally, I am not a promiscuous person, and I don't really believe in sex before marriage, but I think if we do it then both parties should be ready to bear the cross. Often times people sound as if only the man breaks heart, when in truth women break mens heart way more than men do them.

OP, please do not be compelled to marry her because you feel sorry for her, you will feel sorry for your life later on if you do.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by biztalkenya(f): 2:26am On Aug 18, 2017
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Ramos16(m): 2:26am On Aug 18, 2017
grossintel:
what are you saying? Why compare a guy and a girls life span. The annoying thing here everyone keeps hating about is the 10 years. This is simply because a womans body is like a car, the more you drive it the higher the millage and the lower the value. After damaging her womb, slacking her breast and pvssy for 10 years, you want to dump her for who? So another man will come and inherit your used property while he goes for a fresh blood with a standing breast and no abortions. This guy is just wicked. His 6 years older than this girl, don't tell me his not experienced and didn't know he would take this action in future. I bet his abusing that girl physically so she would leave but she didn't so he's thinking of other options.

A woman's body is like a car because she wants it to be like a car, I know hundreds of women who are old and have great body, I know plenty of women who have divorced from multiple husbands but still in great shape, why should you believe your body is like a car when you can make it like a human. Everybody age, how well you take care of yourself will determine how much you age, if you don't believe me go the a proper village and look at a 15 year old girl who has not been in a relationship before and see the sagging breast. It is all about how well you take care of your body.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by treasuredluv(f): 2:35am On Aug 18, 2017
I wonder why people are been hypocritical cursing, swearing at this dude cause he was honest enough to say 10yrs and 1 abortion, when some have dated just lesser 1-4yrs and numerous abortions. Which is worse?. Give him advices without curses, he haven't said he has left the girl, he's only asking for a candid advice which can keep the girl or otherwise

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Mizbaby(f): 2:35am On Aug 18, 2017
Some people are wicked o, chai!
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Softhands(m): 2:42am On Aug 18, 2017
You are nothing but a thei.f...you better marry that girl if you no wan Waka enter Market... Rubbish!!!
isaacsegun:
We started dating as far back as year 2007, then she was 17 while i was in my early 20s. I'm her first love, in fact, I was the person that deflowered her. I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted, the abortion almost took her life.

Since after the abortion issues that create serious problem between her parents and mine, her parents has kicked against our relationship including mine but she's insisting we must marry even up till today.

Please guys, should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on her side, but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything (like attempting to even take her own life)

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by guru03(m): 2:45am On Aug 18, 2017
What you have started with her should be finish. If you go base on another reason you will leave to regret it, the cries of such person will not go unheard, if u dont want curse to follow you and your generation you should better appease the Gods by settling down with her.

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by bellotaofeek: 2:51am On Aug 18, 2017
You better marry her or you go your own way and face lifetime problems . You disflowered her , abort her first fruit when she was young . Now you want to dump her for another girl right ? Don't be a wicked man . If she curse you from the bottom of her heart . You are gone !
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Angy55(f): 2:56am On Aug 18, 2017
How on earth would a girl date a guy for good 10 years? Dating is not marriage.

Guys when e be say their brain box dey always dey knock down when them don make money.

That is when they would see fair girls with big breasts, that is when they would know they can't settle for less than a classy lady.

This notion of He deflowered me so I must stick with the guy, ladies just need to kill it.

Between OP you said said she aborted for you and that almost took her life. The thunder that would visit you from heaven is still warming up to strike you till after your wedding to another girl.

Ladies please we should all be wise. Dating one guy for too many years is not good. According to Charley boy: OUR MUMU DON DO.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by YtivitissuP: 3:03am On Aug 18, 2017
isaacsegun:

i ve been reading through people's contributions here but is only few like you that ve been making sense.there are so many reasons i want to back out that i cannot be xplain all on this media.bros pls,can i pm you so that you can have the comprehensive reason

Sure bro
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by benwas123: 3:06am On Aug 18, 2017
isaacsegun:
............... I was the person that deflowered her. I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted, the abortion almost took her life. .........Since after the abortion issues that create serious problems...........

I do not think this guy need any piece of advice. This should be food for thoughts for the ladies!

2 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 18, 2017
sad

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by onyichick(f): 3:36am On Aug 18, 2017
This is the first time on nairaland I'm seeing everyone agreeing to the same thing without arguing with each other. I have to say this is a great day. Op Pls marry that girl, she obviously loves you to have stuck with you for this long.

3 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Okwyjesus(m): 3:37am On Aug 18, 2017
isaacsegun:

Am sorry but l think you are silly. Why mess her life only to run to NL now for advice. Who advised you when you started dating a minor. Pls go and marry her or you pay the price if you move to someone else.

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by beautiful232(f): 3:50am On Aug 18, 2017
now she is desperate abi?

what goes around,comes around..might not be now,but the future will deal with you!!!
heartless boy!

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Bornlastnight: 4:05am On Aug 18, 2017
What if the situation was reversed? And Now she is the one who doesn't want the relationship? How would all this nairaland judge react? And why the hell is everyone thinking she is the only one who has something to lose in the relationship? Or she is the only one who invested in the relationship? No be una dey always shout say not all relationship lead to marriage? Why the sudden change of tone? Abeg make una free the guy.

What if she cheated during the course of the relationship? What if she has changed into a monster? What if she was mean to him when he was broke but stayed due to the fact that she thought he might turn out well

All this is for you guys to see the bigger picture

OP if you are tired of her, don't feel bad, it's part of being human and don't let anyone blackmail you into thinking you are a bad person.

However, if she is a good person and you are sure she has and will always being there, then the wise choice for is to reward her loyalty by staying put with her, she is the one for you.

Better to be with the one who loves you than the one whom you love but puts you through emotional torture

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:06am On Aug 18, 2017
Not a gòod reason enough ... Which imagine she is your sister
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by fadareabiodun: 4:09am On Aug 18, 2017
[/b][b]
ayokellany:

God definitely need to punish you. So it is now she is desperate after being with you for 10 good years. God must definitely punish you. Agbako somebody may you meet with a girl that will take you through worse ordeal.
I wonder ooo
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 18, 2017
Abeg ah need someone to direct me NwaAmaikpe's post on this topic...until then ah av lost all my fcvks to geev

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by PMWSpirit(m): 4:23am On Aug 18, 2017
Reading comments. shocked NL is sweet o. And some people can blow grammar here oo. See ibon as he plenty

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by sweatlana: 4:33am On Aug 18, 2017
Dear sistees dating broke guys... waiting your time. "waiting for him to grow" shebi u see the result!

MEN ARE HEARTLESS!!!

Don't wait for any man!

You've been warned!

This guy met her at 17. He has been dating her for TEN YEARS and now wants to run maybe because she is not getting pregnant due to HIS abortion.

Ladies shine your eye!
God created men to be already made before marriage! Yes. That's the truth!
Adam was a made man before eve came.

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Deegeorge(m): 4:33am On Aug 18, 2017
lol ds dude is in soup bt abeq who does that? anyways ds shd b a lesson to other ladies... some guys rent worth it while some though bt trust me ds op isnt worth it HIYAN

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! / Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos / What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.