Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,361 members, 7,954,472 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? (23403 Views)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by MzFancy(f): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
lol
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by aAK1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
Etumgbe: My ex girlfriend lied to me dat she was traveling from lagos to the vila (east) only for my cousin to see her in minna with a man
u sure say I no know ur babe

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by hardbody: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2012
yemi2plus2: Since feb. 2012 na now una post am 2 front page

Everything i have heard and everything i have told to babes had been lies. There have been no major lies, all of the lies have been MEGA; and still counting
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by davades(m): 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2012
Imagine calling for up to like 20times she's not picking and later telling me she ain't seeing any calls o: shocked
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by cesil92: 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2012
lonelypal: Had to many blatant lies from them, now am the one telling the lies. Learnt ma lesson the hard way grin

It seems the ladies are the topic for today discussions... They are the ones telling much of lies, and they are the ones at Fault, yet they keep blaming the guys and complaining about guys being insincere and unfaithfull
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by oluseye5(m): 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
A girl has neva lied to me before probably because of 2reasons :hav nt being in many relationships and :I dnt knw if dose relationships are filld with lies
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by DIG1: 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2012
She was a bb contact, told me dat her friend missed her period, dat wat can d friend do, told her dat I don't do abortion tinz, later found out dat she was d 1 dat missed her period.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by akereconfi: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2012
My own babe naa eLI n LInus combined together.....told me she repented that no sex again...I logged into her 2go n a guy was askin her if she drank the Postinor 2 yesterday.........

6 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Shalome(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2012
evantical: i once asked my girl about a guy i heard she was seeing and someone even told me he met her at the guy's house.she said that she knows this person but nothing btw them but i ask her that someone said she met u at his house. she said she only went there to cook for him.real no be joke oooo. shocked
your Girl get balls o
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by cesil92: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mine was my "ex" so to say, a certain G-girl, she had the guts to tell me, she's met wit R-Kelly and has been meeting him cos she writes songs for him. She even went ahead to tell me she burns the candle most times at night writing songs, just a show of hardwork and dedication.
Another lie she told me she base in the U.S, that same day she said that big nigerian artiste are her close pals with some asking her out for an affair..

All this happend on our first date at Calabar, since then I find it hard to believe even the word "Sweetheart or My Dear" from a lady not even to talk of "I LOVE YOU"
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by tracyxx: 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
When he introduced his girlfriend to me as a friend and made us close friends,only to no later that she was a friend of benefit to him. Guys are jus lierS
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by onyeego(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
tracyxx: When he introduced his girlfriend to me as a friend and made us close friends,only to no later that she was a friend of benefit to him. Guys are jus lierS
Guys lie and cheat no doubt but when girls lie; that of d guys becomes a CHILDs PLAY grin
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by vitality33: 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
Devil is d Father of all liars
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Kakability(m): 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2012
googles: [size=13pt]i caught my boyfriend right on top of a girl grinding her and guess wat he told me "she seduced me i tried to ignore her but she forced me" grin grin[/size]but i saw him on top of her looking very well "unforced"
I guess ur google searched them when the force was over...trust me he had never enjoyed ur grinding, maybe ur machine was old to him. Jus suggesting.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Kakability(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2012
googles:

[size=13pt]am sure if i had dedicated my whole life to straffing the pooch he would still do it . . . . .he is so freaky,boy can even climb a paw-paw tree to straf a monkey[/size]
Dats if the monkey is female.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Kakability(m): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2012
oluseye5: A girl has neva lied to me before probably because of 2reasons :hav nt being in many relationships and :I dnt knw if dose relationships are filld with lies
Gay in the making.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Csami(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2012
It neva happen to me but to ma friend. He had this babe that is called ogechi and she's one horrible liar. She dey lie we go still catch her but she go enter phase 2. One morning she told ma friend she's travelling to Abuja via flight and by noon when she gets to Abuja she's going to call him. Me and ma friend were in class when she called, telling us she just landed...ok o!
I went to town to withdraw money unto futo things na and saw her standing in line along side me. Tapped her on the shoulder, she saw me and shout "jesus christ! u scared me." i neva knew i have a scary face.
Babe, what are u doing here thought u were in Abuja? "oh yes...she was suppose to be in Abuja but they cancelled her flight ticket."
Me no talk again. After withdrawal, i went back to school and told ma friend and he called her on phone and asked where she was? She said she's in town...ok o! And he asked who called us then? She said she wasn't the one.
Mehn, up till today we dey find who make that call. She's now a role model to some gals.

10 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by thaira(f): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
My husband once went out with his friends drinking all night and lost his phone and he came back home to tell me he was abducted and gained his consciousness around 3am at Berger (Lagos-Ibadan Expressway). He sat on the rug telling me How scary it was for him and how a stranger had helped him home (Surulere) while I observed he still had his gold neck chain and wrist watch on him so I just made the expected 'Chei Chei' noises and told him to bath and go to bed. 10 minutes later, I opened the bedroom door and it was smelling beer. I checked his wallet and took all the money there but he couldn't even ask for it the next day. Needless to say, his whole family begged on his behalf or I would have divorced him.

4 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by amobii: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
My ex came for an IT in my company, I was about to get serious with her. She left office dat day then I try her cell phone it rang several times & I was watching her from office 15th floor with a guy, never pick up my call. After some hrs later she called to say she was on bike,she couldnt pick her call. Just said to myself d END!!!
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
Csami: It neva happen to me but to ma friend. He had this babe that is called ogechi and she's one horrible liar. She dey lie we go still catch her but she go enter phase 2. One morning she told ma friend she's travelling to Abuja via flight and by noon when she gets to Abuja she's going to call him. Me and ma friend were in class when she called, telling us she just landed...ok o!
I went to town to withdraw money unto futo things na and saw her standing in line along side me. Tapped her on the shoulder, she saw me and shout "jesus christ! u scared me." i neva knew i have a scary face.
Babe, what are u doing here thought u were in Abuja? "oh yes...she was suppose to be in Abuja but they cancelled her flight ticket."
Me no talk again. After withdrawal, i went back to school and told ma friend and he called her on phone and asked where she was? She said she's in town...ok o! And he asked who called us then? She said she wasn't the one.
Mehn, up till today we dey find who make that call. She's now a role model to some gals.
dude do you sch in futo.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by lightest(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2012
this is my friend and thats was the day i will never trust a lady again. imagine, this girl came all the way from olabisi onabanjo university Ago-Iwoye down to Ibadan to Bleep my friend. when my friend was doing the thing in an hard way and the girl was enjoying it, her boyfriend/fiance of 3 years relationship called and she told him she has been sick all morning and the guy asked her f he could come over to Ago-Iwoye from Lagos. Do you know what the girl said when my friend big thing entered during the conversation yeaah yeah come over am dying. The guy agreed to go to Ago and when they did finished the din don dee the girl packed all her things and rush back to Ago-Iwoye which is 30 minutes drive from Ibadan and almost 2hrs journey from Lagos. imagine, am sure that guy will still Bleep that girl that day
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by alphaconde(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
I have not had intimacy before but I can't say am a virgin
That's what she told me
Is this the kind of lie the OP is looking for then I hv got one
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Sanguine77(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2012
When my ex told me she is a virgin and later I found out she was not. I told all my friends and we started calling her virgin.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by sweetcheecks(f): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2012
@topic, My ex went all the way to the Airport to make call becouse he had lied and said he was away for the weekend. I found out by accident that he was around, partying with his friends. When he got to my place, i did not give him food, I simply said "wow babe, how was dinner on the flight. He greened and said it was good baby!!!

He slept on empty stomach And I smiled becouse he shot himself on the foot!!! wink

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Kolade9(m): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2012
yuzedo: My ex wanted to embarrass me so during a cocktail party so she told my boss & all my colleagues that when I poo-poo I don't flush and that infact she has to use knife to divide the poo-poo b4 it can be flushed down.. undecided

I swear it was a lie, I flush everytime but they didn't believe me! embarassed cry Witch! angry
grin werey
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Kolade9(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
sweetcheecks: He greened and said it was good baby
He yellowed grin

7 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Csami(m): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
lucenzo: dude do you sch in futo.
yep....any award?
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by sweetcheecks(f): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2012
Kolade9:
He yellowed grin

lol point taken oo

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by kodylicky(f): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2012
Kolade9:
He yellowed grin

Lol cheesy
Kolade9:
He yellowed grin

Lol
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by ceejay80s(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
yemi2plus2: Since feb. 2012 na now una post am 2 front page
is this a LIE ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.