Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? (23279 Views)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by HumbleServant(m): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2012
I JUST FINISH HAVIN SEX WITH ONE GIRL, HER BOYFRIEND CALLED HER. SHE SAID SHE IS ON HER WAY COMING. WHILE SHE IS STILL @ MY HOME NAKED. (GIRLS ARE LIARS........

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by chiomsy(f): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2012
Mine 'ΐƨ uncountable. He told me alot of lies. Mmmm, such a big liar. He was i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ǎ̜̣̍ club aπϑ said he went for night vigil. He was cheating on me but denied knowing †ђξ girl. He promised to ‎​ß̣̥ε̣̥ with me forever, only to break up with me after 4months. He was a good pretender. He denied our relationship and all his promises.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Csami(m): 9:39am On Sep 18, 2012
Teemah Fashion: This is really annoying. I'm presently being lied to by my boyfriend, he claims to love me and he's cheating on me but he keeps denying it while i'm being faithful and honest to him," God bear me witness ". The last time i checked his phone i saw a msg he sent to a lady, i tld him i was going to call her & he ensured he got his phone bac 4rm me but i saw the look of dishonesty on his face & the next thing he said was "lets stop checking each others phone" can u imagine? After he made me vow with d bible to remain faithful with each other. I got home that day and called to tell him it was over btw us, that i was going to stay single than remain in an unfaithful relationship and b4 i knew it, he was at my place begging telling me he can't afford to loose me, ok, apology accepted. Most tym wen i call, his line wil b busy 4 so long and later he tells me he was only talking to a friend. I'm nt sure i can take it anymore, all i'm waiting for is to catch him red handed and i'll just find my way out of his life. We are both applicants, i don't nag him or demand from him, i still take care of myself in my own little way, i love him and i'm being faithful to him. What more does he want. I'm waiting for that faithful day the Lord wil expose him to me and that wil be the end of our relationship

If u're waiting to catch him red-handed, u're on a long thing cause u will turn blue.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Ariyke: 9:43am On Sep 18, 2012
yuzedo: My ex wanted to embarrass me so during a cocktail party so she told my boss & all my colleagues that when I poo-poo I don't flush and that infact she has to use knife to divide the poo-poo b4 it can be flushed down.. undecided I swear it was a lie, I flush everytime but they didn't believe me! embarassed cry Witch! angry
LWKMD grin grin

@ Op Ex lied he wasnt seeing his ex again bt she got pregnant for him
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by TeemahFashion(f): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2012
[quote author=Csami]

If u're waiting to catch him red-handed, u're on a long thing cause u will turn blue. I'm not really waiting, my mind is already made up. All i want is to ensure the fault is 4rm him. Sefini!
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by TeemahFashion(f): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2012
I'm not really waiting as such, my mind is already made up. All i want is just clear evidence dat d fault is actually from him. Sefini
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Wislet(f): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2012
190: My ex told me she had test to write next week
and while i dropped her off a friend of hers even called her
and reminded her of the test they had to write the following week
birthday plans for the next day cancelled over the fact that i wanted her to study
since im a book - person

cut the long story short, that nite my friend invited me to a club but i rather slept off since i wasnt a party person
without my gurl around and been back in school reading.

3am the dude rushes to my house screaming that my gurl has closed the club with liquor and it was strictly an IV tin
and he gate crashed into the club, rang her number all through that nite wasnt reachable, checked up on her next day - for where
babe don enter voice mail.

till 6pm on her birthday she pops up with bruises saying that she was robbed,
I investigated admist anger and found out she and her new mugu wen throw party for her were caught by the police over fraud and other related activates
she cooled her dancing nerves in the cell got beaten by 4 other cell mates and her friends bailed her for 8,000

since then no body adviced me to run while my heart is still working

JUST 3 days ago - shes using BILL BOARD and PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEMS To look for my phone number, black berrypin all over Nigeria and the foreign country where im residing
saying she MUST reunite with me and we MUST be friends weda devil likes it or not,

My response to her messager was:

I rather kiss the blackest part of devil's nyash than to touch her dead body with a 1,000 meter pole angry angry

oh 2005 the memories, NIGERIAN GIRLS I HAIL UNA!!

U TEW MUSH!!
i knew all ds talk would end in 'Nigerian girls'.
Grow up already 190.

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by ocelot2006(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
vivian chinaza:
That should make me so scarrreeeeeeedddddd I guess? Men lie! The good ones lie to get into ur heart, the bad ones like to get into ur bed! Period! So out with ur ire joor!

And what do ladies do? Say the truth?
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sanguine77: When my ex told me she is a virgin and later I found out she was not. I told all my friends and we started calling her virgin.
Hahaha, i bet, u will be a naughty guy. Mehn!! Cant u kip dat secret to urself?
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by addictiv(m): 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2012
i once asked this girl why women lie, and her point was that they lie to keep it all together, she further says imagine if you call your girl and she tells you that she just finished banging your friend or that she s having a good time with a sugar daddy, or that she doesn't love you , just wants your money or that you re horrible in bed and that she s always in terrible pains whenever you re humping her......notwithstanding women can manufacture lies even when its obvious that they re lying they still tell more good ones...

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Sexxymom(f): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
okafor juliet: the greatest lie i have ever heard is "I LOVE YOU" grin
i heard dat line so many times. Tables have turned,am d one doing all d lying and am so good at it nw.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by nodullin(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
This is so pathetic.
Teemah Fashion: This is really annoying. I'm presently being lied to by my boyfriend, he claims to love me and he's cheating on me but he keeps denying it while i'm being faithful and honest to him," God bear me witness ". The last time i checked his phone i saw a msg he sent to a lady, i tld him i was going to call her & he ensured he got his phone bac 4rm me but i saw the look of dishonesty on his face & the next thing he said was "lets stop checking each others phone" can u imagine? After he made me vow with d bible to remain faithful with each other. I got home that day and called to tell him it was over btw us, that i was going to stay single than remain in an unfaithful relationship and b4 i knew it, he was at my place begging telling me he can't afford to loose me, ok, apology accepted. Most tym wen i call, his line wil b busy 4 so long and later he tells me he was only talking to a friend. I'm nt sure i can take it anymore, all i'm waiting for is to catch him red handed and i'll just find my way out of his life. We are both applicants, i don't nag him or demand from him, i still take care of myself in my own little way, i love him and i'm being faithful to him. What more does he want. I'm waiting for that faithful day the Lord wil expose him to me and that wil be the end of our relationship
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by chukham(m): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
Wen my ex-gf told me dat she loves me and will love to spend her entire life wth me and also told me dat she cant leave wthout me just 2 tell me l8a dat has found another guy and dat she has moved on and dat i neva wronged her o. Well boko haram fit catch up wth her.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by StEligad: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2012
so many lies.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by WebSurfer(m): 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2012
hello girl
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by jadeflint: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
Beautful.B:
so many liesssssssssssssssss he told me
. Yeah right, sooooooooooo many LIES... Smh undecided
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by 190: 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2012
Wislet: i knew all ds talk would end in 'Nigerian girls'.
Grow up already 190.

evil spirit where the phuck did you pop out from undecided
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by WebSurfer(m): 6:10am On Sep 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Onegai(f): 7:28am On Sep 19, 2012
Most idiotic, one monkey who's last name is Odukoya. He said we should settle down and that if he ever found out I was keeping a spare outside, he would leave me. Fast-forward a few months, it changed to "why should I tell you I'm keeping a spare outside, Onegai, are we not all looking for what we want?". I knew then he had a babe out there. Sure enough, 2 weeks later, he started acting up and broke up with me, lying about me and saying I was crazy. I've given his name to an MFM pastor sha LOL.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2012
Pratically all d guyz i knw lie abt dia age...i knw gals ar alwayz d victim 4 ds crime,bt i dnt knw y its d oda way round 4 me..dey all want to be 5-10yrs younger..eh...y?

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by jeprestnenyiaba: 11:33am On Sep 19, 2012
when u meet your date on a lady and his like he has never set his eyes on her or seen her in his entire life>meeeennnnnnnnnnnnn disgusting
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by remmyton(f): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2012
Gaiden k: "Its not what your thinking"
"I love you"

hahahaha lwkmd oo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by ifihearam: 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2012
A girl once said she cant stay in magodo again oo,when asked why she responded 'because we had three swimming pools before until armed robbers came and stole two"
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Onegai(f): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2012
Actually the best li I heard was from my ex. I contacted him to say hello and he started yarning how he still liked me, we should reconcile. So I said sure, but wasn't sure. Till the day I saw his engagement picture (he had wedded before I contacted him). When I asked him, he said it was for papers only, then later I found out he had bought a house with his 'fake' wife. He still kept lying and saying it wasn't true. Men sha.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 20, 2012
slimyem: that would be "i'm a one girl at a time person"....only to find out he was doing four including me about the same time..cheesy

wow.
and then they wonder why aids hasn't gone anywhere.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 20, 2012
Gaiden k: "Its not what your thinking"
"I love you"

smh.

what do ppl gain from that?
i have hurt one ex and to this DAY still feel rotten about it.
I couldn't imagine intentionally hurting another person for the thrill. smh.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 20, 2012
St.Eligad:
so many lies.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Habeebpain(m): 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
Boy: remove your scarf jare. At least you still did yesterday.
Girl: if I remove it, I'll have a headache.
Boy: *keeps quiet and leaves her to her stupidity.*
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by SOOPAID: 12:45am On Sep 21, 2012
so many lies.............i feel they are born 2lie and deceive.check back 4rm mama EVE.

Latest: Baby i going 2my uncles hause not knowing she is bleeding my boyfriend....
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by septua: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2012
My ex called to confess he has just been goin totally crazy about me and how lonely he has been all the while, and cld not find someone else,.. spendin hours on day time cals...i took pity and decided to cal bak d next 2days and, his gal pickd d fone to warn me seriously to stop disturbin her guy dat he said he dosent want to talk to me anymore...and the next day he cald bak to apologise and told me he has ended his relationshp wit d gal..and in d evening dsame gal used his number to cal me to tel me dey r now livin 2geda. Hian!
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by laberry101(m): 12:48am On Sep 23, 2012
Baby witches that are after me can't get to me but they want to get to me tru the man I love! And they know it you!

So I will be at my mom's place so that I will go to her church for prayers.

Then FB did it's thang of pix of her and another dude laughing and you know the rest....
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Onegai(f): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2012
septua: My ex called to confess he has just been goin totally crazy about me and how lonely he has been all the while, and cld not find someone else,.. spendin hours on day time cals...i took pity and decided to cal bak d next 2days and, his gal pickd d fone to warn me seriously to stop disturbin her guy dat he said he dosent want to talk to me anymore...and the next day he cald bak to apologise and told me he has ended his relationshp wit d gal..and in d evening dsame gal used his number to cal me to tel me dey r now livin 2geda. Hian!

LOL!!! Why are men useless? And why are women still fighting over a guy?? If a man is cheating, you should fight him, not the other woman. How many women can you fight before you get tired?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love / Faces Of Girls Having Orgasm / My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.