Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? (23404 Views)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Orikinla(m): 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2012
I love you. grin
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by 190: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2012
Csami: It neva happen to me but to ma friend. He had this babe that is called ogechi and she's one horrible liar. She dey lie we go still catch her but she go enter phase 2. One morning she told ma friend she's travelling to Abuja via flight and by noon when she gets to Abuja she's going to call him. Me and ma friend were in class when she called, telling us she just landed...ok o!
I went to town to withdraw money unto futo things na and saw her standing in line along side me. Tapped her on the shoulder, she saw me and shout "jesus christ! u scared me." i neva knew i have a scary face.
Babe, what are u doing here thought u were in Abuja? "oh yes...she was suppose to be in Abuja but they cancelled her flight ticket."
Me no talk again. After withdrawal, i went back to school and told ma friend and he called her on phone and asked where she was? She said she's in town...ok o! And he asked who called us then? She said she wasn't the one.
Mehn, up till today we dey find who make that call. She's now a role model to some gals.

[size=28pt]
BUAHAHAHA!!!

I DUN DIE!![/size]
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by ramaju: 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2012
sofeco: I lied to her that I was in toilet while I was really fucking his elder sister, It's a joke, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Real crazy joke. Her sisiter is a he. Hmmm!

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by ramaju: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
Some people can lie.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by 190: 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2012
My ex told me she had test to write next week
and while i dropped her off a friend of hers even called her
and reminded her of the test they had to write the following week
birthday plans for the next day cancelled over the fact that i wanted her to study
since im a book - person

cut the long story short, that nite my friend invited me to a club but i rather slept off since i wasnt a party person
without my gurl around and been back in school reading.

3am the dude rushes to my house screaming that my gurl has closed the club with liquor and it was strictly an IV tin
and he gate crashed into the club, rang her number all through that nite wasnt reachable, checked up on her next day - for where
babe don enter voice mail.

till 6pm on her birthday she pops up with bruises saying that she was robbed,
I investigated admist anger and found out she and her new mugu wen throw party for her were caught by the police over fraud and other related activates
she cooled her dancing nerves in the cell got beaten by 4 other cell mates and her friends bailed her for 8,000

since then no body adviced me to run while my heart is still working

JUST 3 days ago - shes using BILL BOARD and PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEMS To look for my phone number, black berrypin all over Nigeria and the foreign country where im residing
saying she MUST reunite with me and we MUST be friends weda devil likes it or not,

My response to her messager was:

I rather kiss the blackest part of devil's nyash than to touch her dead body with a 1,000 meter pole angry angry

oh 2005 the memories, NIGERIAN GIRLS I HAIL UNA!!

U TEW MUSH!!

3 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by eduson002(m): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
vivian chinaza:
That should make me so scarrreeeeeeedddddd I guess? Men lie! The good ones lie to get into ur heart, the bad ones like to get into ur bed! Period! So out with ur ire joor!
Ladies dont like d truth.They luv u when u tell intelligent lies.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by petnkool: 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
WHAT ABOUT THIS : WHEN YOU TELL A GIRL "I LOVE YOU " AND SHE TELLS YOU "I LOVE YOU-TUBE" ( You thought she said I LOVE YOU TOO ) LOL
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by slimyem: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
that would be "i'm a one girl at a time person"....only to find out he was doing four including me about the same time..cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Mcfemad(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
We were having a nice time that Tuesday evening when her fiance (now ex) called her. She told him she is in the church for Bible Study class.
...I no remember carry my bag b4 I run commot
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Nuezha(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2012
Greatest lie?! it's definately a bounce-back of the one you ever told. Truly it is.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by NobleAngell(f): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2012
No lie baffles me lyk dat of ma ex. He lied 2 me dat he was workin yle we were in school and dat he stays in a bungalow in town which he bought @ 26 million naira @ Jabi...i bilivd him o. D day we agreed i was gonna come and visit him 2 c d house, i called him wen i got 2 d junction he asked me 2 drop. O boy, na so i call dis boi so tey ma ba3 weak (no kidding). I com vex enta moto go bak ma house. As soon as i was close 2 d gate of ma house, d bobo called me dat he was under house arrest by some armed men who wantd 2 hurt any1 dat is close 2 him dats y he dint pik up ma call so dat dey wont knw abt me. I later heard d guy was stayin wiv his uncle and his real parents are in d village. Ridiculous!
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by 190: 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2012
NobleAngell: No lie baffles me lyk dat of ma ex. He lied 2 me dat he was workin yle we were in school and dat he stays in a bungalow in town which he bought @ 26 million naira @ Jabi...i bilivd him o. D day we agreed i was gonna come and visit him 2 c d house, i called him wen i got 2 d junction he asked me 2 drop. O boy, na so i call dis boi so tey ma ba3 weak (no kidding). I com vex enta moto go bak ma house. As soon as i was close 2 d gate of ma house, d bobo called me dat he was under house arrest by some armed men who wantd 2 hurt any1 dat is close 2 him dats y he dint pik up ma call so dat dey wont knw abt me. I later heard d guy was stayin wiv his uncle and his real parents are in d village. Ridiculous!

That na normal gist now
But he still shinned your condo sha
Especially since u heard he has 26million naira 2 buy house
I can bet d speed u used in opening that ur leg like jiggar cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by teeboss(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2012
googles: [size=13pt]i caught my boyfriend right on top of a girl grinding her and guess wat he told me "she seduced me i tried to ignore her but she forced me" grin grin[/size]but i saw him on top of her looking very well "unforced"

Grinding? Is he a virgin?
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by oyedun82(m): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2012
She told me she nw luvs anoda man, mehn i dont know am dat jealous, i just dey vex dat day bt later begged me we ar stil 2geda
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Scarpon(m): 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2012
my ex says her dad is the minister of subsidy.omo dat dey i just dey laugh till dey break

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
I am a virgin.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Csami(m): 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2012
190:

[size=28pt]
BUAHAHAHA!!!

I DUN DIE!![/size]
This is just one of her many lies. She's a liar by profession and in all the lies, she got caught. Horrible professional liar.
I still dey show with another lie she blow.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by peruso: 1:55am On Sep 18, 2012
daduke2k: @googles, neva mind.@post, she spent d weekend in school wit me, on monday she was ready 2 go, gav her Tfare and told her 2 lock up . On my way 2 school i 4got my wallet , i came bak an met her shaggin my neigbour. Oboy c laughter.

looooooool THIS HAPPENED ONCE IN MY PRESENCE. FUNNY ENOF AFTER D GUY CAUGHT HER HE STILL KEPT HER FOR THE HOLE WEEK AND ALL HE DID WAS JUST STRFF HER ALL DAY, AND WHEN EVER HE HAD TO GO TO CLASS HE CARRIED HER ALONG......

WE ALMOST DIED OF LAFFTER ABOUT THE WHOLE THING.
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by peruso: 2:02am On Sep 18, 2012
Csami: It neva happen to me but to ma friend. He had this babe that is called ogechi and she's one horrible liar. She dey lie we go still catch her but she go enter phase 2. One morning she told ma friend she's travelling to Abuja via flight and by noon when she gets to Abuja she's going to call him. Me and ma friend were in class when she called, telling us she just landed...ok o!
I went to town to withdraw money unto futo things na and saw her standing in line along side me. Tapped her on the shoulder, she saw me and shout "jesus christ! u scared me." i neva knew i have a scary face.
Babe, what are u doing here thought u were in Abuja? "oh yes...she was suppose to be in Abuja but they cancelled her flight ticket."
Me no talk again. After withdrawal, i went back to school and told ma friend and he called her on phone and asked where she was? She said she's in town...ok o! And he asked who called us then? She said she wasn't the one.
Mehn, up till today we dey find who make that call. She's now a role model to some gals.

WHY ARE U PPLE LIKE THIS grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] UNA WAN FINISH PERSON WITH LAFF!!!!!
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:57am On Sep 18, 2012
Beautful.B:
so many liesssssssssssssssss he told me
She told me alot also
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by ariyokunle: 3:57am On Sep 18, 2012
Imagine a lady tells u she's a virgine,suddenly she happen to fall ill,only for d doctor to tell u she migth not b able to takein for too many abortions.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Pangea: 4:31am On Sep 18, 2012
All these lie stories makes me remember this song, lols

grin grin grin grin ]
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by ausdy(m): 5:21am On Sep 18, 2012
[b][/b]called ma girl asked her where re u @?n she said am @ home only to see her popping outa nairaland grin
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by crackhouse(m): 5:28am On Sep 18, 2012
evantical: i once asked my girl about a guy i heard she was seeing and someone even told me he met her at the guy's house.she said that she knows this person but nothing btw them but i ask her that someone said she met u at his house. she said she only went there to cook for him.real no be joke oooo. shocked
hmm, that girl deserves my tender slap
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by babseg(m): 6:55am On Sep 18, 2012
I asked my ex why didn't you come for my birthday? She said there was an earthquake. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 18, 2012
I called my guy who happens to own me some money to verify a date of payback as soon as he picked the call he kept telling me he was in benin i was about cutting the call i when i suddendly heared 'ishaga station ishaga......wole pelu wazo....kosi changeee oooooooooo' then he cut the call.lol

4 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by sniperwolf(m): 8:22am On Sep 18, 2012
smooooooth:

u must really feel hurt. no wonder u have the metal doors around ur heart.

@post, she said her family was gonna be hosting a meeting and so she will be busy all weekend. meanwhile she was in abuja with a sugar daddy. ow i found out is a story for another day.
Metal doors indeed
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2012
I once met this girl in Europe, omo the girl formings too much, She told me her name waz Jasmine n I was lyk nice name...where u from? She said 'the carribeans'
Then I told her I waz from Nigeria...she didn't spare words to tell me how much she hated my country n blah, blah, blah.... We eventually started dating only for me to wake up one night to pee n met her on phone sayin 'haaa, Daddy ejoooor, esha nu mi o'
This ur Jamaican yoruba sweet o....

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by Flygeriansteve: 8:25am On Sep 18, 2012
aaronson: I called my guy who happens to own me some money to verify a date of payback as soon as he picked the call he kept telling me he was in benin i was about cutting the call i when i suddendly heared 'ishaga station ishaga......wole pelu wazo....kosi changeee oooooooooo' then he cut the call.lol
Buses now move straight from Benin to Ishaga now, you no know? smiley
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by UniqueUj(f): 8:33am On Sep 18, 2012
My boyfriend caught me in my ex room and I told him dat we were trying 2 cut out all d things dat binds us 2geda b4 we seperated
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by CBOZ: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2012
she said she loved me when i said i loved her. she was so fair and beautiful i nicknamed her sunshine. she also appeared churcheous which i was too at dat time. so she claimed she wasnt having sex. but i later found out she was doing it with everybody...even in d office!...everybody except me!
Re: The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? by TeemahFashion(f): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2012
This is really annoying. I'm presently being lied to by my boyfriend, he claims to love me and he's cheating on me but he keeps denying it while i'm being faithful and honest to him," God bear me witness ". The last time i checked his phone i saw a msg he sent to a lady, i tld him i was going to call her & he ensured he got his phone bac 4rm me but i saw the look of dishonesty on his face & the next thing he said was "lets stop checking each others phone" can u imagine? After he made me vow with d bible to remain faithful with each other. I got home that day and called to tell him it was over btw us, that i was going to stay single than remain in an unfaithful relationship and b4 i knew it, he was at my place begging telling me he can't afford to loose me, ok, apology accepted. Most tym wen i call, his line wil b busy 4 so long and later he tells me he was only talking to a friend. I'm nt sure i can take it anymore, all i'm waiting for is to catch him red handed and i'll just find my way out of his life. We are both applicants, i don't nag him or demand from him, i still take care of myself in my own little way, i love him and i'm being faithful to him. What more does he want. I'm waiting for that faithful day the Lord wil expose him to me and that wil be the end of our relationship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. / What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.