Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian (8913 Views)

Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting / Who Is A Lagosian? / Obama Lion King Cartoon Causes Cries Of ‘racism’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by redsun(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2010
Any nigerian with long term visions and relocation options can't choose to settle in lagos.Lagos is saturated,jam packed and polluted while there are endless fertile land in rural areas crying out for development to feed the ever increasing and demanding chinese and other industrializing markets.

As bad as the system may be,alot of projects are springing up in rural areas and most them are forming co-operatives to be able to have a stronger grounds to channels their goods and interest into the bigger market.

A lagos is not a gold mine for those that can see,the gold mine is back there people are running away from as a result of ignorance.Grass root development,government or no government.
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by babapupa: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2010
hardywaltz:

@ Ziga, thanks Old Man, but i don't remember castigating Fashola in my post, as eairlier stated most problems bedeviling Lagos precede Fashola's Governnent, all i'm saying as a political office holder he shouldn't be afraid of criticism and should be subject to accountability checks which they (Politicians) always preach.

But who in this thread asserted the opposite of your post?

Did Fashola say anything to you about not wanting to be criticized?

Did Fashola say anything to you about dodging accountability?

Did Babapupa and others you mentioned advocated anything contrary to what you posted or say anything about not criticizing Fashola and he shouldn't be accountable?

Read and follow the argument before jumping in to conclusions.

Rivers state's budget is bigger than Lagos state's

Rivers population is just a little over 5 million

Lagos state's population is 18 million and counting

Lagos state has bigger societal demands and bigger responsibilities

Even with smaller budget, ongoing projects and developments in Lagos state quadruples what ever they have going on in Rivers state with their bigger budget and 5 million population.

Lagosians are obviously getting a bigger bang for their tax payers dollars than what they're getting in Rivers state with their bigger budget.

Your comparison is more than a little screwed,
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by forpeace: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2010
Babapupa is mischevious to say the least and it is quite obvious that his target audience on this fora are ignorant people. .If rivers state draws up a bigger and more ambitous budget than fashola does that not show incompetence on fashola's part?He definitely has access to funds so why doesn't he draw up a bigger and more ambitous budget than amaechi's?

Babapupa,pls speak if u may.
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by babapupa: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2010
forpeace:

Babapupa is mischevious to say the least and it is quite obvious that his target audience on this fora are ignorant people. .If rivers state draws up a bigger and more ambitous budget than fashola does that not show incompetence on fashola's part?He definitely has access to funds so why doesn't he draw up a bigger and more ambitous budget than amaechi's?

Babapupa,pls speak if u may.

Don't you first have to ask yourself and find out where Rivers gets it's extra tons on money from? Even a day old baby sabi where from.

The question is, with so much money and smaller responsibility, why is Rivers state not excelling more than Lagos state with bigger demand, responsibilities and smaller budget. With that kind of money and lower number of people to take care of, Rivers state should be looking like Dubai.

What is going on in Lagos state is called prudent and effective management of available fund. It's not about how much you have, it's what you do with the little you have.
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by forpeace: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2010
Mischief cannot get us anywhere.Lagos didn't get to where it is today in two years alone.Apart from being the capital for decades and benefitting from infrastructural dev past govs like jakande,mobo johnson,marwa and asiwaju did a lot, wetin fashola dey do na to put salt for food wey don dey done. .babapupa my brother,I don't have d facts and figures but I'm sure lagos generates far more in monthly revenue than rivers. .if you indeed have d figures paste them here and prove me wrong
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by redsun(m): 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2010
Am i the only person seeing those gay captions?or is it a cyber attack or what?
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by babapupa: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2010
forpeace:

Mischief cannot get us anywhere.Lagos didn't get to where it is today in two years alone.Apart from being the capital for decades and benefitting from infrastructural dev past govs like jakande,mobo johnson,marwa and asiwaju did a lot, wetin fashola dey do na to put salt for food wey don dey done. .babapupa my brother,I don't have d facts and figures but I'm sure lagos generates far more in monthly revenue than rivers. .if you indeed have d figures paste them here and prove me wrong

Why don't you just go ahead and tell us where rivers gets it's money from, having a bigger budget means they are getting something from somewhere, I'm sure they are not printing their own money.

And I'm still waiting for you to deny the fact that with the smaller budget, Lagos is still doing way way better than Rivers.

Most of what Fashola is doing now has nothing to do with Lagos being the federal capital of Nigeria.

The federal government and past Lagos state governors did not introduce the BRT, they did not build the new hospitals, martanal centers, water, works, roads and bridges, over head bridges, traffic lights, metro rail, highways and express ways, all and many more in less than 3 years.

Hate and meanness is obviously blinding you to the the facts on the ground. Lagosiasn are not only seeing and happy with what he has done, he's even getting awards for it at home and abroad.

I'm not asking you to say hail Fashola or stop hating, you just can not color over what he has done so far, it's just too visible and glaring.
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2010
@wwwww,why do do have to bring perversion to this thread,this is damm evil,its not mearnt for this section at all,are you out of your senses at all?

some people are more than perverted,u dnt have to end a thread by so doing,fool
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by tpiah: 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2010
what's with the blanket ban?

kindly restore my tpia. account. You can delete the tpia one while you're at it.

I posted a simple article of less than 100 words and was told I posted spam, while wowo90 has been spreading all over the forum all day without any hassle.

Is wowo90 seun or one of the mods?

even forpeace wey dem suppose ban them no ban am.

You people should mind yourselves oh.
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by MrCrackles(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2010
tpiah:

what's with the blanket ban?

kindly restore my tpia. account. You can delete the tpia one while you're at it.

I posted a simple article of less than 100 words and was told I posted spam, while wowo90 has been spreading gay indecency all over the forum all day without any hassle.

Is wowo90 seun or one of the mods?

even forpeace wey dem suppose ban them no ban am.

You people should mind yourselves oh.
Why do you even have accounts in the first place?
Do you have two heads
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by KnowAll(m): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If some types the word f**k it gets modified yet this ugly pictures are left to filter through
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by tpiah: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2010
viewing the users online and seeing some moderators among them. Four to be exact.
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by forpeace: 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2010
RT @ Babapupa:of all u mentioned that BRf has exclusivity over,it is only the metro rail that is fa0tual. .and it hasn't come to pass yet, BRT is asiwaju's legacy. .shey na brf build lasuth and all the other hospitals?abi na Brf build eko bridge?pls be factual while justifying your paycheck
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by hardywaltz(m): 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2010
@ Babapupa, i don't think you have been to Rivers State but lets leave that for another day  I have been to Lagos three times this year alone and thoug i commend Fashola for his effort, but i still maintain that he should reply his critics in the open to end wild speculations and unfounded/misguiding rumors(i know thats what Ameachi would have done).
Ps: Lagos state IGR+Fed Allocation  is far more than Rivers State IGR+Fed. Allocation+ 13% derivation.
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by babapupa: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2010
forpeace:

RT @ Babapupa:of all u mentioned that BRf has exclusivity over,it is only the metro rail that is fa0tual. .and it hasn't come to pass yet, BRT is asiwaju's legacy. .shey na brf build lasuth and all the other hospitals?abi na Brf build eko bridge?pls be factual while justifying your paycheck

Obviously, you have other issues with Fashola. That, I can not help you resolve.

Good luck.
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by ziga: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2010
forpeace:

I would love to continue from where babapupa left off, but it already seems to me that you are set in your thoughts, so, i'll just leave you to your "fed up of Lagos" ideology.

By the way, I have only seen Governor Fashola on TV, and my employers have no affiliation with the Lagos government.
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by babapupa: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2010
hardywaltz:

@ Babapupa, i don't think you have been to Rivers State but lets leave that for another day  I have been to Lagos three times this year alone and thoug i commend Fashola for his effort, but i still maintain that he should reply his critics in the open to end wild speculations and unfounded/misguiding rumors(i know thats what Ameachi would have done).
Ps: Lagos state IGR+Fed Allocation  is far more than Rivers State IGR+Fed. Allocation+ 13% derivation.

Going back and forth about where both states get their money from is very much redundant.

The fact remains that Rivers state has a bigger budget than Lagos state.

The fact remains that Lagos state with higher population and demand is excelling than Rivers state with a bigger budget and lower population and smaller demand.

That is the reality.

I have not been to rivers state, but whatever the rivers government is doing in terms of development is on the state's website, we see and know what's in Rivers state and when people inside and outside Nigeria talk about transformation, good governance and leadership in Nigeria, they are talking about Lagos state and Fashola in general.

When they give out awards including man of the year, trust me, they're talking about Fashola.

When other states and neighboring countries send people to Nigeria to learn about governance and ways of doing things, they don't send them to Rivers or any other state, they send them to Lagos state.

You personally don't have to accept this reality, it's simply what it is and you just have to deal with it.

Lastly and again, Fashola is not obligated to dance to every unfounded and baseless insinuations. Lagosians didn't put him in office to do that, if they have anything against him, let them take it to the court of law or the legislature. It's called democracy and due process.

Speculations and allegations ends in the court of law, not on the sidewalk. What if he showed up tomorrow and proclaimed that he did not do anything wrong, but he actually did, would you be satisfied and say he didn't do anything wrong because he denied it in public and end of story?

You see how bogus, silly and backward your argument sound?

Unlike you, I want them to go ahead with the investigation, I want the people making the allegations to take their case to the grand jury, courts or before the state legislature with credible documented proof of wrong doing.

Unfortunately, people like you have not seen any poof of wrong doing by the governor, but you want his head shopped off because of den say den say. You want to act as if you're not in a banana republic, but you're demanding banana republic justice.

Fashola is a lawyer and a professional, not a sidewalk pepersoup honorable who don't know his rights.
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by forpeace: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2010
Your strategy is to use concorted verbatim in a mission to confuse ur unsuspecting readers. .all your assertions are either previously spoken and appropriately countered or meaningless to the issues at hand. .u say make we carry matter go legislature,we did and una use una judge counter am. .u say make we go court,how now?when BRF has immunity,and even,which judge would indict his own boss?babapupa,leave matter for mathias and free commotion for jericho. .God is not sleeping.Lagos will be redeemed.
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by igboboy1(m): 7:37am On Feb 28, 2010
babapupa you are right FG did not lay produce BRT, but dont argue blindly,

Years of being the federal capital has given Lagos the advantage other states dont have, E.g the most used international airport, established industry/commerce due to the attraction it had as a Federal capital, more people and businesses equals more tax money from doing business alone,

ALso more population means a larger slice in the federal allocated naira,

SO basically Lagos had the foundation for sucess there, And its true that even with the foundation it takes a hardworking man to turn lagos around and fashola did, But to credit solely fashola without looking at other factors is wrong,
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by babapupa: 8:19am On Feb 28, 2010
igbo boy:

babapupa you are right FG did not lay produce BRT, but dont argue blindly,

Years of being the federal capital has given Lagos the advantage other states dont have, E.g the most used international airport, established industry/commerce due to the attraction it had as a Federal capital, more people and businesses equals more tax money from doing business alone,

ALso more population means a larger slice in the federal allocated naira,

SO basically Lagos had the foundation for sucess there, And its true that even with the foundation it takes a hardworking man to turn lagos around and fashola did, But to credit solely fashola without looking at other factors is wrong,

It's ridiculous reading about Lagos being the federal capital hence gaining some advantage.

How come same warped thinking didn't apply to Lagos state before Fashola got there?

How come same warped thinking didn't apply to Lagos state 3 years ago when Lagos was dirty and filthy?

Did the fact that Lagos was the federal capital helped Lagos or prevent it dancing at the edge of abyss? Was the population any different?

Did the federal government maintained or give Lagos state 1 kobo to maintain everything they left behind? Nealy everything they left is crap.

Who is building the new 10 lane Lagos Badagry express  after years of federal neglect?

Who is reconstructing the federal airport road? The Lagos state government of course.

And your established industry/commerce due to the attraction it had as a Federal capital claim is bogus, lagos became an industrial power house way before it got decreed in the 60's as the federal capital and the federal government did not establish the industrial estates in Lagos, they were established by The Old Western Region Government under Awolowo.

Besides the crappy airport and sea port, what Fashola has done in less than 3 years doubled what ever obsolete infrastructures the federal government left behind. What ever they left is a burden, not an advantage.

And about allocations, Lagos is getting peanuts from the federal government, states with smaller population collects more money,  there's a state with just 5 million people collecting quadruple what Lagos is collecting. Some states have bigger budget than lagos Lagos sef. My friend, get your facts rights.

And where were you when the state got starved of funds for 8 long years while other states didn't miss a penny?

It's not about what you have, it's about good leadership and what you do with the little you have.

Funny how people didn't say ish When Lagos was down and out, now that the state in coming back to life it's because of some federal capital.

It's like saying and doing anything to avoid sending credit where it's due.
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by forpeace: 9:45am On Feb 28, 2010
babapupa:

It's ridiculous reading about Lagos being the federal capital hence gaining some advantage.

How come same warped thinking didn't apply to Lagos state before Fashola got there?

Warped thinking?Meaning all the former Governor's including Asiwaju did nothing?

How come same warped thinking didn't apply to Lagos state 3 years ago when Lagos was dirty and filthy?

Who established LAWMA and actually began to engage street sweepers and laid and implemented the foundation for the somewhat clean lagos we have today? Asiwaju

Did the fact that Lagos was the federal capital helped Lagos or prevent it dancing at the edge of abyss? Was the population any different?

Who said lagos was on the edge of abyss before your boss took the reigns? Were you actually living in lagos?What is the truly significant meteoric change your boss has made?What will he really be remembered for after all the press propaganda has calmed? JAKANDE = HOUSING ,MARWA = SECURITY + INFRASTRUCTURE, TINUBU = MASS INFRASTRUCTURE + TRANSPORTATION + HOUSING etc , BRF =

Did the federal government maintained or give Lagos state 1 kobo to maintain everything they left behind? Nealy everything they left is crap.

Yes,its an old easy route to blame it on the FG. . .It is also incompetence because Lagos makes enough money to turn lagos into London

Who is building the new 10 lane Lagos Badagry express  after years of federal neglect?

That is an ECOWAS project.Lagos is only paying compensation to victims along the corridor.

Who is reconstructing the federal airport road? The Lagos state government of course.

Lagos i definitely going to request payback on this one. .so why speak as though not?

And your established industry/commerce due to the attraction it had as a Federal capital claim is bogus, lagos became an industrial power house way before it got decreed in the 60's as the federal capital and the federal government did not establish the industrial estates in Lagos, they were established by The Old Western Region Government under Awolowo.

What level of industralization did we have pre-Awo? can it be compared to post independence?

Besides the crappy airport and sea port, what Fashola has done in less than 3 years doubled what ever obsolete infrastructures the federal government left behind. What ever they left is a burden, not an advantage.

and what is this Super-infrastructure fashola has put in place to even match the obsolete FG structures of the 70's?

And about allocations, Lagos is getting peanuts from the federal government, states with smaller population collects more money,  there's a state with just 5 million people collecting quadruple what Lagos is collecting. Some states have bigger budget than lagos Lagos sef. My friend, get your facts rights.

Lagos is getting what the FG feels its due because of geographical size. .Lagos has far more than it needs for it's Geographical development. .The struggle for population is for provision of welfare and other social amenities which every state has to provide for its citizens according to their independent financial muscle. .with over 20billion monthly Fashola should be giving me breakfast in bed.

And where were you when the state got starved of funds for 8 long years while other states didn't miss a penny?

Did Fashola not eventually collect the money from yaradull when he came into office? ?did he not spend it how we liked?

It's not about what you have, it's about good leadership and what you do with the little you have.

Fashola dey try dont get me wrong. .but to say he has little is a grave fallacy and there are people who can do far better.

Funny how people didn't say ish When Lagos was down and out, now that the state in coming back to life it's because of some federal capital.

Lagos was always the cynosure of all eyes and the pride of Nigerians. . it was never down and out. .dont misrepresent facts to suit your ill agenda.

It's like saying and doing anything to avoid sending credit where it's due.

He's trying but we deserve more.

Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by Chykason(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2010
cry cry cry
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by gbengapro: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2010
Babapupa is a big fool, an ignorant, loud mouthed paid agent of Fashola who peddles falsehood and cheap propaganda on Lagos.

For his information,most previous Governors of Lagos did better than Fashola and left legacies behind. Jakande did wonders in education, housing and road development. Mudashiru built medium income houses and modern schools, Marwa and Oyinlola developed many new estates, built roads, schools and health facilities. Tinubu built many new roads, introduced the waste management system, the BRT, modernnise health and educational facilities etc.

Despite all past efforts and Fashola's so called good performance, Lagos is still a big slum, crowded, congested, dirty and crime ridden.

Fashola has even created more problems: Displaced thousands of traders without providing alternatives, rendered many jobless and in penury through its LASAA agency that has driven many in the advertising industry into poverty. He has introduced double taxation in new 5% hotel tax thereby putting restaurants and hotels in dire straits and throwing thousands out of jobs.

Upon all these and more, he is busy throwing N250M to NBA, dashing N200million to face of africa, wasting our taxes on Elizabeth to plant flowers and xmas decoration, wasting tax payers money in buying sunborne yatch etc

Overall, Fashola is a thieving Governor who learnt the act of stealing from his boss Tinubu using the same front-Tunji Olowolafe that Tinubu used.
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by ziga: 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2010
gbengapro:

Babapupa is a big fool, an ignorant, loud mouthed paid agent of Fashola who peddles falsehood and cheap propaganda on Lagos.

For his information,most previous Governors of Lagos did better than Fashola and left legacies behind. Jakande did wonders in education, housing and road development. Mudashiru built medium income houses and modern schools, Marwa and Oyinlola developed many new estates, built roads, schools and health facilities. Tinubu built many new roads, introduced the waste management system, the BRT, modernnise health and educational facilities etc.

Despite all past efforts and Fashola's so called good performance, Lagos is still a big slum, crowded, congested, dirty and crime ridden.

Fashola has even created more problems: Displaced thousands of traders without providing alternatives, rendered many jobless and in penury through its LASAA agency that has driven many in the advertising industry into poverty. He has introduced double taxation in new 5% hotel tax thereby putting restaurants and hotels in dire straits and throwing thousands out of jobs.

Upon all these and more, he is busy throwing N250M to NBA, dashing N200million to face of africa, wasting our taxes on Elizabeth to plant flowers and xmas decoration, wasting tax payers money in buying sunborne yatch etc

Overall, Fashola is a thieving Governor who learnt the act of stealing from his boss Tinubu using the same front-Tunji Olowolafe that Tinubu used.

Please Mr. I'm sure it is easy for you to sit behind your computer and spew bulls.hit. Why don't you go out on the streets of Lagos and say the things you just typed. I doubt you will return to your house in one peace.

It is easy to sit down in front of a computer and type anonymous bulls.hit, but the truth is the truth and the people know it.
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by babapupa: 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2010
Now I see what's going on. I think some people just don't want to hear anything about Fashola and they think their Asiwaju is still the Governor of Lagos state.

Your Asiwaju was the Governor for 8 long years While Lagos was like a freeking cest pool, flowing toward anarchy and chaos before Fashola stepped in and turned things around in less than 3 years.

Why is it hurting you guy so much that Fashola is being recognized for what he's doing? If there was any meaningful development during Tinubu's era, I'm sure Lagosians will give him is dues and hail him equally. Besides, it really doesn't matter and as a lagosian, the  most important thing is the fact that Lagos is in good hands and heading in the right direction. We should all be happy. Fashola campaigned to deliver certain things to Lagosians and he's keeoing his promise by delivering accordingly.

Unfortunately, we still have the same ol' petty distractions and grumbling over what really doesn't matter, Fashola is the Governor of Lagos state and Lagosians are not silly for hailing him, they lived trough Tinubu's administration and they know the difference, they know who's looking out for them, they know who's making them feel proud about their state. There's no contest here.

You guys need to give it up, you Asiwaju is not the Governor of Lagos state, Fashola is. Deal with it.
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by forpeace: 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2010
What you fail to remember babapupa is that fash doesn't have half of the occult like following tinubu had as Governor. .let's see what his fortunes in terms of popularity and acceptance becomes when he's left officem .all those displaced traders and residents, anyway,BRF is excellency now but even julius ceaser had to leave office one day.
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by ziga: 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2010
forpeace:

What you fail to remember babapupa is that fash doesn't have half of the occult like following tinubu had as Governor. .let's see what his fortunes in terms of popularity and acceptance becomes when he's left officem .all those displaced traders and residents, anyway,BRF is excellency now but even julius ceaser had to leave office one day.

If your problem with Governor Fashola is what happens after he leaves office, then i suggest we stop all these pointless distractions and wait for him to leave office.
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by babapupa: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2010
forpeace:

What's next, all the local and foreign awards Fashola is getting should have been given to Tinubu right? You think they don't know how dirty and filthy Lagos was before Fashola took over?

Tinubu rode up and down chaotic and dirty streets of Lagos state for 8 long years and refused to lift a finger, area boys took over every nook and corners of open spaces in Lagos and the same Tinubu didn't lift a finger. Thanks to Fashola, the spaces are now beautiful parks and playgrounds.

You can spend the rest of your days thinking your Asiwaju is Lagos state Governor for life, unfortunately, Lagosians sabi better, they know who's looking out for them, they know who delivered them from chaos, filth and anarchy.

Lagos was a failed state under Tinubu, that's the sad reality, deal with it.
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by forpeace: 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2010
Babapupa loves lagos,forpeace loves lagos. .babapupa is content with fashola,I know someone better is coming very soon, God bless lagos. .Babapupa my brother,lagos will attain greater heights.
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by ziga: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2010
forpeace:

Babapupa loves lagos,forpeace loves lagos. .babapupa is content with fashola,I know someone better is coming very soon, God bless lagos. .Babapupa my brother,lagos will attain greater heights.

And if someone better comes, i am sure Lagosians will praise him as they have praised Governor Fashola! Peace!
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by forpeace: 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2010
Ziga,my point exactly. .thanks.
Re: The Cries Of A Fed Up Lagosian by bidemi12(m): 12:59am On Mar 01, 2010
Ignorance is bliss. I too like Naija. Land of opportunity. In the midst of mediocrity, when one man does an abacadabra everybody hails him because they do not know any better. How i wish some of you experience what real governance is all about and realise that y'aall are being taken for a ride. You pay tax but still pay extra for security, power, etc and the government is afraid to open up the books to let everyone see how the state funds are being managed. The worst part is almost everyone does not see anything wrong with this. Kai, i sigh big time. Anyway God dey.  cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Welcome To The Jamaica Town Of Abeokuta / Zoning: Party Has The Final Say - Peter Obi / NNPCL Posts Over ₦‎2 Trillion Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.