Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,206 members, 7,846,007 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (157871 Views)

How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 9:39am On Nov 24, 2010
Aspiring model, perhaps? cool cool cool actually thought it was Oluchi before the bust augmentation grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by swoosh(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2010
El Guapo:

^^ , ,but for me i'ld keep saying this:
'ITS AN S.A LADY OR NOTHING IN AFRICA'

Guys,,while I wouldnt take anything away from the SA babes, lets not forget that we also have some of our Naija babes who have all that we seek in Southern African women (my wife is one of them wink).

Dont forget that not all men likes them the South African style- I have a childhood friend who wouldnt have aything to do with a girl with big behinds. There are a lot of men like that

Big up Naija babes - you are all beautiful in your individual rights
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2010
Very true, different strokes for different folks. . . . . .we are individuals and like different things. Same with some SA women who would never be caught dead with a foreign man and actually frown upon such relations. . . . .we are not trying to put anybody down here, wasn't the intention!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2010
swoosh:

I have a childhood friend who wouldnt have aything to do with a girl with big behinds

That line irked me
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by swoosh(m): 10:07am On Nov 24, 2010
SA Godess- I see you're very active on Nairaland (I'm glad about this). My question is what's your motivation?- what do you find interesting (or detestful) about Nigeria or Nigerians? Back home in SA there's a lot of bad press about Nigerians, what's your take?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by swoosh(m): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2010
El Guapo:

That line irked me

Why??
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2010
swoosh:

SA Godess- I see you're very active on Nairaland (I'm glad about this). My question is what's your motivation?- what do you find interesting (or detestful) about Nigeria or Nigerians? Back home in SA there's a lot bad press about Nigerians, what's your take?

I am a child of the Universe, really, and get along with people from any corner of the world, have Nigerian friends that are dear to me, I looked past the negative stuff said about them and wanted to know the people behind the negative perception, glad I did, most Nigerians I know are really wonderful people.

NL is my entertaiment when at work, some of the stuff said here is eye-popping and I sometimes ask myself if the person is joking or not but realise they are being real, we think differently, we are more open-minded while it seems some if not most Naija people are confined by a whole lot of stuff so I find NL entertaining and funny hence my being very active. . . . . . .there is really nothing to it!

I actually started chatting on this very same thread and stayed, I am defiant also so when told to leave (as was the case), I stay,  cheesy  cheesy  that sort of thing.   grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2010
swoosh:

Why??

Cos El's third law of Women have in its dying line '. . . But then botty maketh a real women'
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by swoosh(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2010
El Guapo:

Cos El's third law of Women have in its dying line '. . . But then botty maketh a real women'
grin grin grin
Well if you must know- that's one area where my childhood friend and I are sharp opposites, cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by swoosh(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2010
SA Goddess:

I am a child of the Universe, really, and get along with people from any corner of the world, have Nigerian friends that are dear to me, I looked past the negative stuff said about them and wanted to know the people behind the negative perception, glad I did, most Nigerians I know are really wonderful people.

NL is my entertaiment when at work, some of the stuff said here is eye-popping and I sometimes ask myself if the person is joking or not but realise they are being real, we think differently, we are more open-minded while it seems some if not most Naija people are confined by a whole lot of stuff so I find NL entertaining and funny hence my being very active. . . . . . .there is really nothing to it!

I actually started chatting on this very same thread and stayed, I am defiant also so when told to leave (as was the case), I stay, cheesy cheesy that sort of thing. grin grin grin grin

Great stuff - so take the bold step: Marry a Nigerian and become a legitimate holder of our green back. wink

I have always advocated for cross marriage - Nigerian men to Southern African Women- we need that cross-breed so in some years to come, we would have Nigerian girls with sufficient 'assets' to meet local demand (hopefully they would inherits their mothers' endowments). Our male children shouldnt have to look far as we currently do to satisfy el's controversial third Law (" Botty Maketh a real woman"wink. This should be our long term strategy smiley

I believe if we trace the history of the south African endowment it might all come down to cross-breeding smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 11:02am On Nov 24, 2010
I will marry for love so wherever it takes me, I will flow with it.

Talking about "cross-breeding", LOL, you should see the Ewerechukus, got booty like mom while Ikennas are built strong and tall like dad, there are lots of half Naija babies here! Naija friends even joke that this generation of young halves will produce a President in SA. . . . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrCork26: 11:03am On Nov 24, 2010
SA Goddess:

Talking about "cross-breeding", LOL, you should see the Ewerechukus, got booty like mom while Ikennas are built strong and tall like dad, there are lots of half Naija babies here!  Naija friends even joke that this generation of young halves will produce a President in SA. . . . .  . . cheesy  cheesy  cheesy

she wants me, truss me wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by swoosh(m): 11:20am On Nov 24, 2010
SA Goddess:

Talking about "cross-breeding", LOL, you should see the Ewerechukus, got booty like mom while Ikennas are built strong and tall like dad, there are lots of half Naija babies here! Naija friends even joke that this generation of young halves will produce a President in SA. . . . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well I will be making my little contribution to this cause- If my son doesnt object, I will freely let him attend te University of Cape Town, and then hopefully take it from there, wink

@Cork- I see you are unrelenting- ride on Brother- ensure SA Goddess become Naija Goddess, and there after you must enusure she produces at least 7 Naija Goddesses cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 11:26am On Nov 24, 2010
swoosh:

Well I will be making my little contribution to this cause- If my son doesnt object, I will freely let him attend te University of Cape Town, and then hopefully take it from there, wink

@Cork- I see you are unrelenting- ride on Brother- ensure SA Goddess become Naija Goddess, and there after you must ensure she produces at least 7 Naija Goddesses cheesy

You are refreshing, while others are finding it hard to deal with inter-tribal marriages within Nigeria, you are encouraging cross-border breeding, very nice, like your mind!

Oh NO, I am not popping out little Cockies, no way dude, LOL!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by tpia5: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2010
swoosh:

I have always advocated for cross marriage - Nigerian men to Southern African Women- we need that cross-breed so in some years to come, we would have Nigerian girls with sufficient 'assets' to meet local demand (hopefully they would inherits their mothers' endowments). Our male children shouldnt have to look far as we currently do to satisfy el's controversial third Law (" Botty Maketh a real woman"wink. This should be our long term strategy smiley

I believe if we trace the history of the south African endowment it might all come down to cross-breeding smiley

what a load of crap.

big butt is what you consider a crowning achievement in life?

i do hope you're not a nigerian hellbent on bringing more disgrace to the country!

your mates are making strides in science and technology while you are sitting down daydreaming about having sons and daughters with butts?

how exactly will a humongous butt improve nigeria?

the oyibos who 97% of black males marry after they strike it big, do they have butts?

think before typing!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin goodness. . . . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrCork26: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2010
SA Goddess , sweery can i hug u when i come to south africa next month? tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2010
tongue tongue tongue tongue back at you Cock!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by swoosh(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2010
tpia@:

what a load of crap.

big butt is what you consider a crowning achievement in life?

i do hope you're not a nigerian hellbent on bringing more disgrace to the country!

your mates are making strides in science and technology while you are sitting down daydreaming about having sons and daughters with butts?

how exactly will a humongous butt improve nigeria?

the oyibos who 97% of black males marry after they strike it big, do they have butts?

think before typing!!

What's that your name again, tpia or Tilapia? That's actually a fish- little wonder you have fish brain
You should have noticed if you were human that that was just a comic angle to the whole thing. In anycase you dont sound to me like some1 who's making any positive effort in technology or otherwise anyway - you sound more like a frustrated soul looking for every avenue to dispense your anger, Unfortunately I cant help you- its not my fault that you dont have a job. Please direct your anger at President Good Luck and the National assembly in Abuja

Get a life, at least in the ocean TILAPIA grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by tpia5: 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^shut up you m.oron!!!

oponu jatijati

people like you are the reason why nigeria has a bad name.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^^^ Abi?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrCork26: 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2010
SA Goddess , sweeery, on christmas day, can i ask father chrismas if i can touch yur nyansh, gently? pliss? tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2010
You may Cock, maybe your wish will be granted, hahahahahahahhaahah

Lemme carry my butt out of here, it's getting hot, the scientists are busy cooking in the lab grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by swoosh(m): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2010
tpia@:

^^shut up you m.oron!!!

oponu jatijati

people like you are the reason why nigeria has a bad name.

sorry bros, looks like you're a deportee -they always blame their ordeal on Bad name.
Pele. e go better
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^^^^that is what I was talking about, so much hatred it's unreal. . . . . .

Bye now!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by swoosh(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2010
SA Goddess:

Bye now!

Its not hatred girlfriend, its misplaced aggression- we are used to it, and we'd soon get over it - I believe in my country Nigeria

Yah, take care Goddess, and best of luck with SA Goddess Mr Cork grin
(I believe you have been persistent enough to earn your wish) cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by tpia5: 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2010
SA Goddess:

Bye now!

knock yourself out.

I didnt see you sitting down calmly when you felt your own people werent being buttkissed enough.

hypocritical, dont you think.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by tpia5: 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2010
swoosh:

Its not hatred girlfriend, its misplaced aggression- we are used to it, and we'd soon get over it - I believe in my country Nigeria

shut up, f.ool.

nigeria needs less people like you.

thank goodness a lot of you miscreants are being shipped straight to south africa to peddle your wares there.

carry your i.diocy go.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by MrCork26: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2010
CAT FIGHT AT LAST: tpia vs swooosh!! undecided

****takes front sit and gets pop corn ready*** wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by swoosh(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2010
tpia@:

shut up, f.ool.

nigeria needs less people like you.

thank goodness a lot of you miscreants are being shipped straight to south africa to peddle your wares there.

carry your i.diocy go.

wups, SA Goddess you were right, its actually ANGER grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by tpia5: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^ yes, it is anger.

and so?

ode buruku.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2010
U see!! An unknown S.A lady jxt drop a big fight among two Patriots,am engrossly disappointed *Cork come make we waka go beta tin jor*

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (49)

For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.