Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie (22115 Views)

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage / Should I Go For Marriage Or Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie by Kaycee7(m): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
lexy2014:
I asked a question.i didn't make any point did I?
Thought you were the poster I quoted while making that point.
Re: Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie by JerryTemi(f): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Miss cookie this is for ladies that doesn't have consequence so don't generalise because is the same to a lady that gave her all to a guy that promised her marriage and later left so are you trying to tell me that she shouldn't marry again because of one guy like that.?

1 Like

Re: Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie by emorse(m): 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
MissCokie:

But don't allow your favourite heart to fall in lust with that favourite girl, in order to avoid a favourite suicide, in your favourite grave. Such feelings.
lol. Touché.
Re: Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
uzoormah:
No matter how d love carry me reach..i no fit abeg..girls wey dia nash no dey stay one place..its better that her fada train her biko

I agree with d woman
goingape goingape1 what's ur own view?
Re: Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
MissCokie:

I understand. But a lot of guys do that. Sponsoring a teen who is not your wife. We women are just insatiable.
you're one of the few women that speaks the truth. GOD BLESS U
Re: Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie by goingape1: 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
goingape goingape1 what's ur own view?
grandfinale!

I highly recommend that woman!
Re: Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
you're one of the few women that speaks the truth. GOD BLESS U
thanks. Bless you too

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / Reason Why Ladies Hate Each Other / My Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.