Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) (31309 Views)

Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. / "Safe Sex Or Total Sexual Abstinence" Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ginaz:

I'm not trying to promote prostitution rather telling people they should work on having a pure heart than picking on a sin to abstain from while they go all the way doing others.

You don't have to write in capital letters and what envy are you saying? Pray tell? Anyway I won't quote you again, it's a total waste of time as I do not have the strength to debate on matters everyone opinions differs from.

Thank God you know its a TOTAL WASTE of time!!! Pehaps you should come up with a thread that list all the sins EVER and not as this one which has focus on one at a time.

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Humility017(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Victornezzar:
hmmmm dats nice Bro
Thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Humility017(m): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
WORDWORLD:

So on point!!! Then i wish you the likeness of your choice of chastity.
amennnn
thanks
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Yoshy: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ginaz:

Ya I know, but most point they focus on is God. And besides, sex is not the only way to get STD, you can get it innocently through a blood transfusion or airborne disease, rape, body contact with semen or saliva.

You should be informed about sex, STDS, or you choose to abstain .A Virgin can have STD without knowing. Saying you're abstaining cos of STD is absurd.

Let God Guild us amen.

Saying I'm abstaining to avoid STDs can never be absurd in anyway, while I agree with you that there are some non sexual ways to get STDs, the chances are higher and the disease deadlier with the ingnorant stigmatization we see in this part of the world if one indulges in sexual escapades. So my friend, if abstinence can give one 90% chance of staying safe, it's the best we have got.

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Ginaz(f): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yoshy:

Saying I'm abstaining to avoid STDs can never be absurd in anyway, while I agree with you that there are some non sexual ways to get STDs, the chances are higher and the disease deadlier with the ingnorant stigmatization we see in this part of the world. So my friend, if abstinence can give one 90% chance of staying safe, it's the best we have got.

Let God lead us amen. It's not by self righteousness but by Grace, protection and mercy. Goodnight.
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Yoshy: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ginaz:

Let God lead us amen. It's not by self righteousness but by Grace, protection and mercy. Goodnight.

it's all Gods grace...even the abstinence becomes very difficult or even impossible without HIS grace.

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by anonym0us: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
mhizesther:
Yeah ure right...Abstinence is truly the best..The sadness u feel when that person starts acting strange after having sex with u is killing..u start to feel like uve been used...I'll choose abstinence anytime anyday...So help me God
don't let that old cargo deceive u sex is the most beautiful thing have u been sucked so hard b4

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by anonym0us: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
ashewoboy:
amarabae, your husband married you as a virgin?
leave that old woman person wey be borehole
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by mrdipye(m): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thank you preacher
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by pu7pl3(m): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
vingeophysicist:
THANK YOU FOR ADVISING US NOT TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE YOU MADE WHEN YOU WERE SINGLE.GOD BLESS YOU

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by kibra4u(m): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
Amarabae:
He looks so hot with a big cucumber!
Her shape is tempting with a hot watermelon!
The urge is stepping in and sexual feeling is building up in you!
You want him or her inside of you, you want it sloppy and harder,
you want a pounding,so that you can mourn,scream, and shed tears of joy,
#I deeply understand, yes premarital Sex can be sweet and fun-filled!
BUT have you thought about the negative impact premarital sex can have in your life?
Lets start with STDs!
Yes condom will be used but have you heard about condom break during the pounding?
With many fake condoms in markets now,Do you know that if condom break happens,you are now exposed to STDs both curable and incurable?
Dear sister, before you start sucking that his long hard pipe, have you heard about precums?
Though the rate of infection happening through precum is low,yet the possibility can not be written off,
mr headgiver, be careful,vaginal fluid can harbour microorganisms that can cause infection,
some STD carriers are on revenge mission,looking for who to infect,
why do you want to risk your future just for 10mins fun,
why not wait till you are married?

-
The spiritual negative side of premarital sex!
Have you heard about spirit husband and wife?
Oh yes, they are REAL!
Many frusration,setback,limitation,hinderances etc that many unmarried folks are having came as a result of negative effect of sleeping around with multiple sex partners,
looking at it from a spiritual angle, premaritial sex is a sin before God and Man!
-
What about the psychological trauma and stigmatisation you will go through if you contact an infection through premaritial sex,
or how disappointed your family will be if they find out,
I know that legally,if you are above 18yrs,you can have sex!
But dont let that deceive you,
-
premarital sex is not worth the negative risk,
infact masturbation is a bit less risky than premarital sex,
thought both of them are bad though!
-
save your future!
Be wise!
Zip up till marriage!
Thank you my sweethearts!

Abeg shut up. In this generation, you want men to carry problems on their head and by the time they discover, it is already too late. You can Zip up ur own Pussy until Magots starts coming out from the smelling hole........that is your own choice.......Iya risi... undecided
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by pu7pl3(m): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
portgofor:
Abstinence is fine(although not the only ok option I think), but sex-ed is absolutely necessary. You can never guarantee that people will be able to stay abstinent. Data has shown repeatedly that sex-ed is omni-important in preventing teen pregnancy and other things. If you only preach abstinence and don't inform people how to deal with sexual advances etc. you can expect some problems. At least that's what we usually think here in Europe.

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by dvae9ja(m): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Why would you say abstinence from sex for the unmarried fellow is best, I mean what if you ha e just one partner who you are very careful with... this is someone who thrust and hope to get married too. Well besides that for the guys I would like you guys to check this out it might be of help to so many... wink
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by dvae9ja(m): 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sorry here it is goodsex.com.ng a lot found that very useful
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
sunshineG:
that is the truth

Zimbabwe a country in southern Africa has the highest percentage of people living with HIV to its population

South Africa a neighboring country witb a much larger population, has a smaller percentage of people living with HIV when compared Zimbabwe,

what is more amazing about that is the rate in South Africa continues to reduce every year

You know why?
The government teaches sex education early to children

The government encourages safe sex rather than total abstainace,

The government in association with NGos encouraged the placing of condoms in public restroom.

In fact It is been discussed as one of the main achievement of Jacob zuma's government

The key is to be more open and encourage prevention rather than cure.

Our parents preached abstainace. Yet Africans are still the largest percentage of people dieing of sexually transmitted diseases. So what have changed.

It is time to be frank with our selves in Africa

You have spoken very, very well. But i must tell you, there is FAR, FAR more to it than all you have written if you have read books about human sexuality through the ages. Its been a delibrate design to destroy traditional values which have worked PERFECTLY in the past protecting the society through the ages restricting sex within the boundries of Marriage alone. YOU HAVE STATED THE TRUTH AS FAR AS THE REALITY OF THIS PRESENT AGE IS ALL ABOUT. Head or Tail its very much about the SEX INDUSTRY which is one of the monstrous inventions of our Modern world. Its really all about money making. Alot of money is made in promoting and the practicing 'safe sex' out side marriage even the STDs that are every where today is a money making machine. The world lost its MORAL SENSE after the first world war and till date it keeps sinking deeper.

While sex is a natural urge, marriage is culture which comes with alot of responsibilities most of all FINANCIALLY and in a capitalist world we have built for ourselves which has made it difficult for alot of people to get married its an irony for traditional values. So strengthen the option for attending to our sexuals urges outside marriage which in the 60s gave birth to the PILLS and other contraceptives to prevent pregnancy. SunshineG in the 1920s ladies were not even allowed to dress just any how to the beach exposing all the bodies in the U.S.A of all places and as of then abstinence was a main focus and there was only 4 STDs as against today of practicing preventive sex over 20 STDs. Yet you have spoken the truth judging by the reality of the system running our world which is the ILLUSION called FREEDOM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nbote(m): 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
merxi55:
Buahahahahaha your own worse

U think am na.. Which normal and sane person would want to abstain from U as u hot like dat
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nbote(m): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Comment of the yearcheesy
Giv to body wat belongs to body jare
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nbote(m): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Comment of the yearcheesy
Giv to body wat belongs to body jare
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by pu7pl3(m): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
ireneidiva:

It is 'moan' not 'mourn'.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by pu7pl3(m): 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
lefulefu:
lol forget wetin jehovah witness ppl dey yarn.dem dey fuk too nacheesy.all those their shirt on tie with trouser and skirt no dey deceive me.i sabi dem.d day wey one jehovah witness guy almost scam me dat was the day i begin to dey fear dem.abeg me dey look for a female jehovah witness babe to come my pad to dey preach to me cos me don tire for one bald headed jehovah witness guy wey dey disturb me every Sunday afternoon.if u get any fine jehovah witness sister wey dey luk for a brother to preach to abeg send her my way.she must have a twerkable back oocheesy.
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by pu7pl3(m): 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
lefulefu:
lol forget wetin jehovah witness ppl dey yarn.dem dey fuk too nacheesy.all those their shirt on tie with trouser and skirt no dey deceive me.i sabi dem.d day wey one jehovah witness guy almost scam me dat was the day i begin to dey fear dem.abeg me dey look for a female jehovah witness babe to come my pad to dey preach to me cos me don tire for one bald headed jehovah witness guy wey dey disturb me every Sunday afternoon.if u get any fine jehovah witness sister wey dey luk for a brother to preach to abeg send her my way.she must have a twerkable back oocheesy.

Street

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by pu7pl3(m): 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
lereinter:

op abeg do u mean people. that ve been doing should stop or people that ve not done it should not start

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by pu7pl3(m): 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
WORDWORLD:

If she did. It doesnt change the HARD CORE TRUTH she has written. Infact if this writing is from her own personal experience as a one time practitioner of premarital sex MAY GOD FORGIVE HER MISTAKE AND BLESS HER ABOUNDANTLY for telling the TRUTH.

The spirit animating our world is of SENSUALITY..................humans have been reduced to HE-GOATS and DOGS. So lost in LUST and that almost every time a guys DING-DONG goes HONG-KONG he becomes so erratic and start acting HIC-HIC in the head looking for a PINK TACCO to divide like the RED SEA. Even worse it is with the female folks, thats world today, of SENSELESS SEX, of STDs, of TEENAGE PREGNANCIES, of ABORTIONS, of BASTARDS, of BABY MAMAS.......................................humanity imperil. Be wise!!! The truth has been spoken.

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=pu7pl3 post=60399526][/quote]

An illustration of your mind! Just above. TRASH!!!
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by pu7pl3(m): 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
anonym0us:
leave that old woman person wey be borehole

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by pu7pl3(m): 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
WORDWORLD:

An illustration of your mind!
undecided

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by chronique(m): 12:05am On Sep 13, 2017
Amarabae:

you are a virgin? Wow,
so sweet,
*shedding tears of joy*

Why are you shedding tears of joy for him when you are married and getting it? You're not a nice person at all. You want all the tadpoles in his groin to turn to full grown frogs, and Leave him with severe waist pain ba? Weldon MA.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by ikp120(m): 12:09am On Sep 13, 2017
What a myopic view!

What happens to those who have decided never to get married? Hasn't it occurred to you that marriage is a big scam these days?

Yeye that religion has turned many into. angry angry
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:17am On Sep 13, 2017
Amarabae:
He looks so hot with a big cucumber!
Her shape is tempting with a hot watermelon!
The urge is stepping in and sexual feeling is building up in you!
You want him or her inside of you, you want it sloppy and harder,
you want a pounding,so that you can mourn,scream, and shed tears of joy,
#I deeply understand, yes premarital Sex can be sweet and fun-filled!
BUT have you thought about the negative impact premarital sex can have in your life?
Lets start with STDs!
Yes condom will be used but have you heard about condom break during the pounding?
With many fake condoms in markets now,Do you know that if condom break happens,you are now exposed to STDs both curable and incurable?
Dear sister, before you start sucking that his long hard pipe, have you heard about precums?
Though the rate of infection happening through precum is low,yet the possibility can not be written off,
mr headgiver, be careful,vaginal fluid can harbour microorganisms that can cause infection,
some STD carriers are on revenge mission,looking for who to infect,
why do you want to risk your future just for 10mins fun,
why not wait till you are married?

-
The spiritual negative side of premarital sex!
Have you heard about spirit husband and wife?
Oh yes, they are REAL!
Many frusration,setback,limitation,hinderances etc that many unmarried folks are having came as a result of negative effect of sleeping around with multiple sex partners,
looking at it from a spiritual angle, premaritial sex is a sin before God and Man!
-
What about the psychological trauma and stigmatisation you will go through if you contact an infection through premaritial sex,
or how disappointed your family will be if they find out,
I know that legally,if you are above 18yrs,you can have sex!
But dont let that deceive you,
-
premarital sex is not worth the negative risk,
infact masturbation is a bit less risky than premarital sex,
thought both of them are bad though!
-
save your future!
Be wise!
Zip up till marriage!
Thank you my sweethearts!

Good one, my heart was in my mouth when I went for HIV test yesterday. I will never engage in extramarital sex again. So help me God.
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 13, 2017
oglalasioux:
Hypocrisy at it's peak.

People who give such admonitions do terrible things when no one is around.

Doesnt change the TRUTH that has been written. Its about choice and consequences. I wish you the best!
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Blissguts: 2:44am On Sep 13, 2017
Joiceee:
everyone is a saint now.........who r now those practicing the premarital sex?
lol... If only we can be sincere. Abstinence is d real deal in all
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 13, 2017
pu7pl3:

Street
ma nigga grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! / Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.