Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) (31301 Views)

Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. / "Safe Sex Or Total Sexual Abstinence" Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Blackhawk01: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
makydebbie:
O ye righteous one. undecided
If your parents brought you up well, you'll know it's totally wrong to insult one's parent or even your elders. To even the point of calling them dogs like seriously?
This is what Ginaz is saying here and I agree with her 100%. It's not okay to fornicate but it's okay to use derogatory words on people's parents. Hypocrite. undecided

BTW, work on your English. It really sucks.

Wanted to quote him but you've done justice to his foolery.

This is one of the reasons why Christianity sucks, hypocrisy. I'm sure his pastor and Bible taught him to call parents "dogs" undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by rosieluv(f): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
makydebbie:
See virgin that wants to fvck. grin
Mtcheew.
Lol grin trouble gal
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by makydebbie(f): 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
rosieluv:

Lol grin trouble gal
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by makydebbie(f): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
rosieluv:

Lol grin trouble gal
grin

Blackhawk01:

Wanted to quote him but you've done justice to his foolery.

This is one of the reasons why Christianity sucks, hypocrisy. I'm sure his pastor and Bible taught him to call parents "dogs" undecided
Leave am. His comments reeks of hypocrisy. Imagine the nonsense he's saying and see the person he's saying it to. grin

I wan talk plenty things but the way mynd humble me no be small. grin

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Victornezzar: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
sunshineG:
bro it ain't my fucking business but take it easy with the insult
M ake it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands ,
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by BluntBoy(m): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
[s]
Amarabae:
He looks so hot with a big cucumber!
Her shape is tempting with a hot watermelon!
The urge is stepping in and sexual feeling is building up in you!
You want him or her inside of you, you want it sloppy and harder,
you want a pounding,so that you can mourn,scream, and shed tears of joy,
#I deeply understand, yes premarital Sex can be sweet and fun-filled!
BUT have you thought about the negative impact premarital sex can have in your life?
Lets start with STDs!
Yes condom will be used but have you heard about condom break during the pounding?
With many fake condoms in markets now,Do you know that if condom break happens,you are now exposed to STDs both curable and incurable?
Dear sister, before you start sucking that his long hard pipe, have you heard about precums?
Though the rate of infection happening through precum is low,yet the possibility can not be written off,
mr headgiver, be careful,vaginal fluid can harbour microorganisms that can cause infection,
some STD carriers are on revenge mission,looking for who to infect,
why do you want to risk your future just for 10mins fun,
why not wait till you are married?

-
The spiritual negative side of premarital sex!
Have you heard about spirit husband and wife?
Oh yes, they are REAL!
Many frusration,setback,limitation,hinderances etc that many unmarried folks are having came as a result of negative effect of sleeping around with multiple sex partners,
looking at it from a spiritual angle, premaritial sex is a sin before God and Man!
-
What about the psychological trauma and stigmatisation you will go through if you contact an infection through premaritial sex,
or how disappointed your family will be if they find out,
I know that legally,if you are above 18yrs,you can have sex!
But dont let that deceive you,
-
premarital sex is not worth the negative risk,
infact masturbation is a bit less risky than premarital sex,
thought both of them are bad though!
-
save your future!
Be wise!
Zip up till marriage!
Thank you my sweethearts!
[/s]

Who sexual abstinence epp
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Ginaz(f): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
monex:

fornication is a sin and we know it is not the only sin. What is your point exactly?

that we fornicate does not mean we shouldnt acknowledge is a sin in most religions

Drinking too much is a sin, smoking is not one of the trait of a good Christian. Go to the hospital and see people dying cos of liver and lung disease yet how many fanfare have people given it? Or you think it's only fornication that can give you disease?

Nobody talks about abstaining from drunkenness and the dangers, nobody talks about the rape of little children, nobody talks about the danger of dishonesty but when it comes to sex everybody will have a thing or two to say so as to feel holy
and righteous.

You see why Christianity is a joke? It stinks of hypocrisy and eye service. Do what they like and you a good in eyes of men.....but not God cause he sees the heart.

Talk about sex and everybody is saying yes yes yes, talk about Lies, drunkenness, dishonesty, sheer wickedness, adultery, domestic violence and lots more and watch them shrink into their holes.

My dear, what I'm saying is that, let our heart be pure. That is the true identification of a true Christian.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Blackhawk01: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
makydebbie:
grin

Leave am. His comments reeks of hypocrisy. Imagine the nonsense he's saying and see the person he's saying it to. grin

I wan talk plenty things but the way mynd humble me no be small. grin

Better leave him. What does he know? Ish undecided
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by makydebbie(f): 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol still a teen. Make we free am.
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Victornezzar: 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol still a teen. Make we free am.
Blackhawk01:

It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
Divay22:
Zip up and throw the keys inside the ocean, until you're married...
God lead me not into temptation
but deliver me and you from evil wink , for thou is thy .........
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Victornezzar:

M ake it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands ,

bro take it easy
You are telling me to mind my own business, while advising me at the same time to use my hands for some shii

Anyways if you go through my comment you will realize it was a simple advice, which doesn't deserve the response you gave

In case you didn't realize as well, this is a public forum not a private room for discussion. Thus, every thing you write can be subjected to public scrutiny. That is the whole point of a public forum like this.

I am not going to insult you because frankly you haven't insulted me as I have expected. I have only given a simple lecture on why I have chosen not to mind my business

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Amarabae:
BUT have you thought about the negative impact premarital sex can have in your life?
Lets start with STDs!
Yes condom will be used but have you heard about condom break during the pounding?
With many fake condoms in markets now,Do you know that if condom break happens,you are now exposed to STDs both curable and incurable?
Dear sister, before you start sucking that his long hard pipe, have you heard about precums?
Though the rate of infection happening through precum is low,yet the possibility can not be written off,
mr headgiver, be careful,vaginal fluid can harbour microorganisms that can cause infection,

-
Oh yes, they are REAL!
Many frusration,setback,limitation,hinderances etc that many unmarried folks are having came as a result of negative effect of sleeping around with multiple sex partners,
looking at it from a spiritual angle, premaritial sex is a sin before God and Man!
-
What about the psychological trauma and stigmatisation you will go through if you contact an infection through premaritial sex,
-
-
save your future!
Be wise!
Zip up till marriage!
so you have joined misscokie grin , interesting.
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Victornezzar: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
sunshineG:

bro take it easy
You are telling me to mind my own business, while advsing me at the same time to use my hands for some shii

Anyways if you go through my comment you will realize it was a simple advice, which doesn't deserve the response you gave

In case you didn't realize as well, this is a public forum not a private room for discussion. Thus, every thing you write can be subjected to public scrutiny. That is whole point of a public forum like this.

I am not going to insult you because frankly you haven't insulted me as I have expected. I have only given a simple lecture on why I have chosen not to mind my business
Btw av already apologised 2 d guy I insulted
Stop extending dis matter please
seriously if u reply I might turn a blind eye 2 it
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Divay22(f): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
OfficialDad:
but deliver me and you from evil wink , for thou is thy .........
Kingdom, the power and thy glory forever and ever .......
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
Divay22:

Kingdom, the power and thy glory forever and ever .......
Amen. By the grace!, by the grace of our lord Jesus Christ ......
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
Victornezzar:

Btw av already apologised 2 d guy I insulted
Stop extending dis matter please
seriously if u reply I might turn a blind eye 2 it

I am not extending anything bro and you can choose to do whatever you want to my comments

if you feel it is the right thing to do, you may apologize to anyone that felt insulted by your comments

Nevertheless, as I stated in my initial post, it is none of my business
I only gave a friendly advice based on my observations

Good night bro
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Divay22(f): 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
OfficialDad:
Amen. By the grace!, by the grace of our lord Jesus Christ ......
The love of God, and thy sweet fellowship of thy Holy Spirit rest and abide with us now and forever more......

cheesy cheesy
Haven't written this in a long time.
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by okwusdidi: 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
God bless you i am encouraged by you post.Ever since the sex revolution in 1860 and it's revival in 1960 as a result of the manufacture of the pill and later on the condom there has been a steady rise in STDS, such that we now have incurable sexually transmitted diseases which had led to the death of millions worldwide.Even gonoreah is believed to have killed more people than AIDS before a cure was found.
The question we should be asking ourselves is what is sex?Just like pope John Pope would say "let's go back to the beginning why God made them male and female".
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Oyindidi(f): 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lsofdk:
Okay, no problem.
Ex bookiss
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
Divay22:

The love of God, and thy sweet fellowship of thy Holy Spirit rest and abide with us now and forever more......

cheesy cheesy
Haven't written this in a long time.
Amen, grin . sister welcome to my ministry
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Divay22(f): 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
OfficialDad:
Amen, grin . sister welcome to my ministry
Which ministry?
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 14, 2017
Divay22:

Which ministry?
The friend zone ministry
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Divay22(f): 12:11am On Sep 14, 2017
OfficialDad:
The friend zone ministry
Hahahahahahahahaha
I just friendzone a brother...
I have thrown away my key, I'll advice you do same tongue
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 14, 2017
Divay22:

Hahahahahahahahaha
I just friendzone a brother...
I have thrown away my key, I'll advice you do same tongue

grin I friend zoned u, but i wan pity u now cheesy
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Divay22(f): 12:55am On Sep 14, 2017
OfficialDad:

grin I friend zoned u, but i wan pity u now cheesy
Lol... Pls unzone o
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 14, 2017
Divay22:

Lol... Pls unzone o

For God so loved the world, that he gave............
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Divay22(f): 1:34am On Sep 14, 2017
OfficialDad:

For God so loved the world, that he gave............
I hope this is to unzone.
His only begotten son, that whoso ever believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by fyxboss(m): 2:07am On Sep 14, 2017
Joiceee:
everyone is a saint now.........who r now those practicing the premarital sex?
Come to my house, let me tell you where they live
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 14, 2017
Divay22:

I hope this is to unzone.
His only begotten son, that whoso ever believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life

I think i found someone who is crazy just like me grin .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by boottaesama: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2017
yes it's good to practice abstinence, but it is not easy for someone who enjoys shooting the canon like every 2-3 days. just like drinking and smoking, once you enjoy doing something IT IS NOT EASY to do this abstinence tingy.

Amarabae:
Lets start with STDs!

-
Oh yes, they are REAL!
-
-
-
save your future!
Be wise!
Zip up till marriage!
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Divay22(f): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2017
OfficialDad:

I think i found someone who is crazy just like me grin .
grin
I'll look up to thy hills......

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Can Actually Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Nigerian Lady / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much / Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.