Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) (31376 Views)

Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Marcelo290(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lalas247:

U dey mind am ... lol man with two faces grin
Na Hippocrites full here na... though the OP tried making sense sha, but I would only take someone who married a virgin seriously in such topics.

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Victornezzar: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Amarabae:

you are a virgin? Wow,
so sweet,
*shedding tears of joy*
Yup but pple won't blv
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Amarabae(f): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Victornezzar:
Yup but pple won't blv
you have a gf?
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Marcelo290(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

bring up a proof or remain silent forever undecided
Why you getting worked up man? na normal guys joke I joke, nothing serious
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Victornezzar: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
Amarabae:
you have a gf?
yeah but our relationship ain't based on sex
She's also a virgin

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Victornezzar: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
Marcelo290:
Why you getting worked up man? na normal guys joke I joke, nothing serious
Hmmm
no p Bro
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Amarabae(f): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
Victornezzar:
yeah but our relationship ain't based on sex She's also a virgin
hmmmm,thats cool,kudos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Victornezzar: 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Amarabae:

hmmmm,thats cool,kudos
Tanx

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Lalas247(f): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
Marcelo290:
Na Hippocrites full here na... though the OP tried making sense sha, but I would only take someone who married a virgin seriously in such topics.
Yes she did don't get me wrong
Just that the negatives can still happen even after marriage
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
with all these end time babes everywhere
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Lalas247(f): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

dat birthday thread??
cos I was saying d truth
Lol wink
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lalas247:
Yes she did don't get me wrong Just that the negatives can still happen even after marriage
Then I no go marry again be that
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Amarabae(f): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
Danielmoore:
with all these end time babes everywhere
and end time guys
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Lalas247(f): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
Danielmoore:

Then I no go marry again be that
Kikiki lol maka why
Mynd44 lalasticlala oya o let for those who want to keep it spread it
Ha u can't live life like that
Me too had those issues after one bastard stole my money in the name of love .. now I don't even trust offering basket let alone human being grin
But work on it .. cause if u get trust issues then no marriage for u
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Marcelo290(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes she did don't get me wrong
Just that the negatives can still happen even after marriage
Sure, hope your day is going fine?
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by smoby(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Amarabae:
He looks so hot with a big cucumber!
Her shape is tempting with a hot watermelon!
The urge is stepping in and sexual feeling is building up in you!
You want him or her inside of you, you want it sloppy and harder,
you want a pounding,so that you can mourn,scream, and shed tears of joy,
#I deeply understand, yes premarital Sex can be sweet and fun-filled!
BUT have you thought about the negative impact premarital sex can have in your life?
Lets start with STDs!
Yes condom will be used but have you heard about condom break during the pounding?
With many fake condoms in markets now,Do you know that if condom break happens,you are now exposed to STDs both curable and incurable?
Dear sister, before you start sucking that his long hard pipe, have you heard about precums?
Though the rate of infection happening through precum is low,yet the possibility can not be written off,
mr headgiver, be careful,vaginal fluid can harbour microorganisms that can cause infection,
some STD carriers are on revenge mission,looking for who to infect,
why do you want to risk your future just for 10mins fun,
why not wait till you are married?

-
The spiritual negative side of premarital sex!
Have you heard about spirit husband and wife?
Oh yes, they are REAL!
Many frusration,setback,limitation,hinderances etc that many unmarried folks are having came as a result of negative effect of sleeping around with multiple sex partners,
looking at it from a spiritual angle, premaritial sex is a sin before God and Man!
-
What about the psychological trauma and stigmatisation you will go through if you contact an infection through premaritial sex,
or how disappointed your family will be if they find out,
I know that legally,if you are above 18yrs,you can have sex!
But dont let that deceive you,
-
premarital sex is not worth the negative risk,
infact masturbation is a bit less risky than premarital sex,
thought both of them are bad though!
-
save your future!
Be wise!
Zip up till marriage!
Thank you my sweethearts!
so ur telling me that even till now ur still a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Victornezzar: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lalas247:
Lol wink

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lalas247:
Kikiki lol maka why Mynd44 lalasticlala oya o let for those who want to keep it speread it
Trust issues now
I may be at work and be thinking some dude is screwing my wife elsewhere
make I no con go get heart problem

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lalas247:
Kikiki lol maka why Mynd44 lalasticlala oya o let for those who want to keep it speread it
Trust issues now
I may be at work and be thinking some dude is screwing my elsewhere
make I no con go get heart problem
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Amarabae:
thank you dear
THANK YOU FOR ADVISING US NOT TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE YOU MADE WHEN YOU WERE SINGLE.GOD BLESS YOU

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Victornezzar:
My daughter how are you Are u bk from school??
Daughter kwa?
Egbami ke...Lmao...Be looking for trouble there o
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Victornezzar: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
humeeh:
Daughter kwa?

Egbami ke...Lmao...Be looking for trouble there o
lol
ow is ur day going
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lalas247:
He don mention am already grin
Only u three times?Kikikiki
Hope u good?

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Victornezzar:
lol ow is ur day going
Boredom in every shade o jae
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Oyindidi(f): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
grin virgin boy with a girlfriendshocked its a matter of time. You may want to taste it cos you're still young

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Abstinence is good but if you can't hold body, use CD.
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Lalas247(f): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
humeeh:
Only u three times?Kikikiki

Hope u good?
He must be in love grin
Yes Hun all good ... u taking part in miss nl dp on point wink
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by portgofor: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
Abstinence is fine(although not the only ok option I think), but sex-ed is absolutely necessary. You can never guarantee that people will be able to stay abstinent. Data has shown repeatedly that sex-ed is omni-important in preventing teen pregnancy and other things. If you only preach abstinence and don't inform people how to deal with sexual advances etc. you can expect some problems. At least that's what we usually think here in Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Lalas247(f): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Marcelo290:
Sure, hope your day is going fine?
Yes going great thanks smiley let me not derail
Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Fadiga24(m): 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
[s]
Amarabae:
He looks so hot with a big cucumber!
Her shape is tempting with a hot watermelon!
The urge is stepping in and sexual feeling is building up in you!
You want him or her inside of you, you want it sloppy and harder,
you want a pounding,so that you can mourn,scream, and shed tears of joy,
#I deeply understand, yes premarital Sex can be sweet and fun-filled!
BUT have you thought about the negative impact premarital sex can have in your life?
Lets start with STDs!
Yes condom will be used but have you heard about condom break during the pounding?
With many fake condoms in markets now,Do you know that if condom break happens,you are now exposed to STDs both curable and incurable?
Dear sister, before you start sucking that his long hard pipe, have you heard about precums?
Though the rate of infection happening through precum is low,yet the possibility can not be written off,
mr headgiver, be careful,vaginal fluid can harbour microorganisms that can cause infection,
some STD carriers are on revenge mission,looking for who to infect,
why do you want to risk your future just for 10mins fun,
why not wait till you are married?

-
The spiritual negative side of premarital sex!
Have you heard about spirit husband and wife?
Oh yes, they are REAL!
Many frusration,setback,limitation,hinderances etc that many unmarried folks are having came as a result of negative effect of sleeping around with multiple sex partners,
looking at it from a spiritual angle, premaritial sex is a sin before God and Man!
-
What about the psychological trauma and stigmatisation you will go through if you contact an infection through premaritial sex,
or how disappointed your family will be if they find out,
I know that legally,if you are above 18yrs,you can have sex!
But dont let that deceive you,
-
premarital sex is not worth the negative risk,
infact masturbation is a bit less risky than premarital sex,
thought both of them are bad though!
-
save your future!
Be wise!
Zip up till marriage!
Thank you my sweethearts!
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by Lexusgs430: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
Till you marry him, then realize he only stands erect for 10 seconds or you marry her and on the night of bang bang,you realize her snail smells like very very very rotten fish ........

All this situations could have easily been worked on before marriage, and if it's a hopeless situation. MOVE ON ..........

1 Like

Re: Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) by bettercreature(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
Amarabae:
amen dear
Your post sounds like phone sexxxxxx! over to verseline crew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? / A Letter To My Future Wife. / Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.