Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" (63004 Views)

Falana: Buhari’s Greatest Tribute To Kyari Should Be Fixing Public Hospitals / "Buhari Should Withdraw Army From The East & Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone" - FFK / Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by isnovic(m): 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
The Nigerian Army and Government has played into the Biafra strategy.

Am afraid as this not-too-well-thought-out action/plans is amassing tons of evidences against the FG.

Even media and print media evidences are being documented and their cases are being built up.

They have also evidenced the cry of foul, of marginalization by the Eastern Nigerians to be true.

It is funny that the same highhandedness was not extended to the Northern Hate group that issued a "fatwa" for ethno-cleansing of the Easterners.

Why all this double standards.

The Igbos will be glad if harms come to Kanu, as full civil disobedience and chaos will be unleashed.

The plan to institute a marshal state in the East will not work.

As plans may be aloft to ensure voting is not done in the SS and SE to provide a smooth sailing for a Northern Presidency come 2019.
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by safety4allbyu: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
Safety sign for all

contact 08062507236 08033327028

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by Benekruku(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
mrugoer3:
Fixed Games are real, just that it doesnt come often,
it takes time to pull out a great deal....see details below

Do have original CofO of any property that can be verified as authentic and used as collateral? I can give you access to loan to play this game and we share profit together when the big bucks comes out

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by oderinde151(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
[quote author=Olu20090 post=60416721][/quote]why the thing con pain u like dis
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by unohbethel(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
SmartyPants:
I am dissapointed that a legal sage like Mr. Falana could err so gravely in the interpretation of the constitution.

He said in loose paraphrasing "The Nigerian Police Force has been granted exclusive responsibility to maintain law and order in Nigeria"

This is patently false since sec 217 of the Cons. states:

"(2) The Federation shall, subject to an Act of the National Assembly made in that behalf, equip and maintain the armed forces as may be considered adequate and effective for the purpose of -

(c) suppressing insurrection and acting in aid of civil authorities to restore order when called upon to do so by the President, but subject to such conditions as may be prescribed by an Act of the National Assembly;"

This implies that the army may at any time, effect an arrest, or otherwise mimic the functions of the police when called upon to do so by the president.
fool!
didnt u see that it mustbe passed by d NA?so wen did d NA pass d act

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by isahsalee: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
It is normal for a dog to bite a man, but when a man bites a dog, it's becomes absurdity. NNamdi Kanu has been biting the entity called Nigeria though hate speech against Nigeria, he calls Nigeria a zoo meaning Nigerians are animals, nobody on the other side cares, Kanu has recently formed a security outfit called BSS i.e Biafra Secret Service, people on the other side never saw anything wrong with that. Nnamdi hoisting a so called biafra flags in the so called BSS h/o on the day he went to observe the guard of honor parade. Nnamdi has provoked Nigeria beyond limit and he must be ready for the consequences of his actions inactions.

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
SmartyPants:
I am dissapointed that a legal sage like Mr. Falana could err so gravely in the interpretation of the constitution.

He said in loose paraphrasing "The Nigerian Police Force has been granted exclusive responsibility to maintain law and order in Nigeria"

This is patently false since sec 217(2)(c) of the Cons. states:

"(2) The Federation shall, subject to an Act of the National Assembly made in that behalf, equip and maintain the armed forces as may be considered adequate and effective for the purpose of -

(c) suppressing insurrection and acting in aid of civil authorities to restore order when called upon to do so by the President, but subject to such conditions as may be prescribed by an Act of the National Assembly;"

This implies that the army may at any time, effect an arrest, or otherwise mimic the functions of the police when called upon to do so by the president.

You dropped this
but subject to such conditions as may be prescribed by an Act of the National Assembly
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by Ibangedyourmom: 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
MikeBetty:
Ota Piapia Is Very Cheap And Affordable. Do urself A Favour And Get 1 Bottle

It is quite sad that you allow sentiment to cloud your judgment. Let me ask you a question how has the creation of more of less state benefited the poor masses? You have allowed the ruling class to dance disco on your brain. Open your eyes the poor masses are being taken advantage of by the ruling class. Giving Igbo more states or Yorubas less appointment is just for the interest of the politicians. If not the Igbo today it will the Yoruba tomorrow or the Hausa youth some other time.

As long as FGN is not ready to find a lasting solution to the problems of the ordinary men on the street of Nigeria irrespective of region the system will keep producing the likes of Kanu and an army of willing youths like IPOB. Shine your eyes.

As per the coup did you read the Aburi accord?

It is easy for you to say it was an Igbo coup but when it is convenient for your likes you are quite to point out that Delta is not Igbo but when it is time to kill Igbo you will Kaduna Nzeogwu Igbo.

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by piagetskinner(m): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
I'm highly disappointed at the way the military handled this matter...more like touts or terrorists

even though I don't support the agitation of the ipobians...I'm more disappointed at the approach the military chose to use
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by manci(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
President and Commander-
in-chief of the armed forces lacks the power
to deploy members of the armed forces in the
maintenance of internal security in any part of
the country.”? OK Mr lawyer tell us the reason why Jonathan deployed army during his tenure to the entire of north east .....my reasoning is according to ipob acts section 201) 2016 as amended ..
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by monex(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
TundeHashim:
I completely and wholeheartedly agree with Messrs Falana. I've repeated it on several occasions and on different fora that I do not support Nnamdi Kanu and in extension, the "current" Biafra agitation. Although in as much as i believe every people are entitled to self determination, igbo people can, in my humble opinion, seek for an independent country BUT that shouldn't be done using hate speeches, chest-beating, calling others skull miners and other derogatory names. It should be done by advancing logical argument and trying to get both national and international sympathy towards achieving self independence. Also, I don't think the Army is needed for this operation. it is a bad political move on the part of anyone responsible for this. at least, it has drawn many people who are on the fence to sympathize with Kanu. When one looks at life retrospectively with the view that everything we have (and even ourselves) would one day come to naught, is it safe if we ask is there anything really worth killing ourselves for

the bolded is online tribalism done by both tribes
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by leviaka: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
[quote author=ClitRaider post=60415657]Are you not aware that in 1979, Igbo has only two states, Anambra and Imo whereas Yoruba has four states.
Today Igbo has five states and Yoruba has six states.

Are you not aware that Igbo has six senators in 1979 whereas Yoruba has twelve senators. Today they have fifteen senators whereas we have eighteen senators. Calculate the percentage increase. Let us ask, who has been marginalized?

They will come to us that those Hausas are bad they are not educated, they are Muslims, they want to Islamise Nigeria, they are this and that yet they will go behind to form an alliance with them.
Strategically they have been reducing our economic potential because they have been able to increase their slots in geometric progression and ours is in arithmetic progression. More slots in Federal appointments whereas ours have continued to reduce.

Are you aware that the land mass that makes up the five Eastern states is not up to old Oyo state yet they have been able to create five states out of it.

The first group of people that started trading in spare parts are Yoruba particularly our people from Ijebu-Ode but they have been muscled out of the business.

The idea of Geo-political Zone was mooted by Ojukwu to favour the Igbo. Now through Jonathan conference they said they are being marginalized because they are the only Geo-political zone with five states. Can you imagine that? From two states. That is what I called strategic thinking. Unfortunately, Yorubas that went to that conference agreed with them foolishly particularly afenifere in the likes of Yinka Odumakin, Sen. Adefuye. What a tragedy. Let's ask them, what did Yorubas that attended the conference brought home? The answer is nothing.

The issue of Biafra being championed by Kanu is not by accident, it is a grand design to negotiate for more. Now it is coming out, South East Development commission. Why don't we ask, to be funded by who? If it is agreed they will continue to reduce our economic potential in the Nigerian state.

But, come to think of it why don't you let Biafra be. They are adding no value to us and I can bet you that nobody will miss them. Remember that they fired the first shot that started Nigerian civil war. Killing Tafawa Balewa, Ahmadu Bello and some notable Yorubas.
Of recent, Chinue Achebe wrote a book "There was a Country". Accusing Awolowo of committing Progrom. What a tragic write up. The question to ask is who started the war? Can I continue to feed my enemy to have more strength to battle me.

Igbo would never change. Domination is in their blood and they can only be satisfied if they have what belongs to you and you have not
Yoruba E Ronu yin

What you wrote is trash, just like what asari dokubo said you yorobbers will be nothing without this oil
The civil war made you what you are today
You joined the north to fight us just because of what you will gain
You voted against Jonathan because of what you will gain
You refused oil companies to relocate their head quarters to the Niger delta region because of what you will gain
We igbo's are more populated than you we use to have three regions in Nigeria so having five state while you have six to me makes no sense
We have Igbo's in delta and rivers state, your oyo cannot be bigger than the whole Igbo land
Thank your God for winning the civil war you region would have been one of the poorest in Africa
The oil wealth you have stolen from my region has helped you and your northern friends so go and eat your amala and be grateful to GOD

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by cstr1000: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nigerian patriotism in the east has always been sketchy to begin with. It has improved in recent times though.
And buhari just returned it to the sentiments of the 60s.
Buhari is just wasting the remaining time of his presidential tenure. He is hated by nearly half the country and there is nothing he can do to change that.
Developing Nigeria is no longer in his destiny, because he will always meet stiff opposition even when he is right.
The mantle of leadership has passed over him.

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by GetMeRight: 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pythondancef:
What do you mean by hate speech? You cannot punish people for what they say,

Really?
the law holds you accountable for your actions and not your thoughts. You have to understand this, you cannot beat me up because I insulted you, It means you have assaulted me.

So it's unreasonable for Buhari (I voted for him) and the military to go to Kanu's house with weapons because of hate speech.
Was it thought or speech? Or there is no difference between the two in your dictionary?
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by cstr1000: 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nigerian patriotism in the east ha always been sketchy to begin with. It has improved in recent times though.
And buhari just returned it to the sentiments of the 60s.
Buhari is just wasting the remaining time of his presidential tenure. He is hated by nearly half the country and there is nothing he can do to change that.
Developing Nigeria is no longer in his destiny, because he will always meet stiff opposition even when he is right.
The mantle of leadership has passed over him.
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
madridguy:
You think It is funny? Read this Poem

NOT MY BUSINESS

They picked Akanni up one morning
Beat him soft like clay
And stuffed him down the belly
Of a waiting jeep.

What business of mine is it
So long they don’t take the yam
From my savouring mouth?

They came one night
Booted the whole house awake
And dragged Danladi out,
Then off to a lengthy absence.

From my savouring mouth?

Chinwe went to work one day
Only to find her job was gone:
No query, no warning, no probe –
Just one neat sack for a stainless record.

From my savouring mouth?

And then one evening
As I sat down to eat my yam
A knock on the door froze my hungry hand.

The jeep was waiting on my bewildered lawn
Waiting, waiting in its usual silence.

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by ERockson: 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
ClitRaider:
Are you not aware that in 1979, Igbo has only two states, Anambra and Imo whereas Yoruba has four states.

Are you not aware that Igbo has six senators in 1979 whereas Yoruba has twelve senators. Today they have fifteen senators whereas we have eighteen senators. Calculate the percentage increase. Let us ask, who has been marginalized?

They will come to us that those Hausas are bad they are not educated, they are Muslims, they want to Islamise Nigeria, they are this and that yet they will go behind to form an alliance with them.
Strategically they have been reducing our economic potential because they have been able to increase their slots in geometric progression and ours is in arithmetic progression. More slots in Federal appointments whereas ours have continued to reduce.

Are you aware that the land mass that makes up the five Eastern states is not up to old Oyo state yet they have been able to create five states out of it.

The first group of people that started trading in spare parts are Yoruba particularly our people from Ijebu-Ode but they have been muscled out of the business.

The idea of Geo-political Zone was mooted by Ojukwu to favour the Igbo. Now through Jonathan conference they said they are being marginalized because they are the only Geo-political zone with five states. Can you imagine that? From two states. That is what I called strategic thinking. Unfortunately, Yorubas that went to that conference agreed with them foolishly particularly afenifere in the likes of Yinka Odumakin, Sen. Adefuye. What a tragedy. Let's ask them, what did Yorubas that attended the conference brought home? The answer is nothing.

The issue of Biafra being championed by Kanu is not by accident, it is a grand design to negotiate for more. Now it is coming out, South East Development commission. Why don't we ask, to be funded by who? If it is agreed they will continue to reduce our economic potential in the Nigerian state.

But, come to think of it why don't you let Biafra be. They are adding no value to us and I can bet you that nobody will miss them. Remember that they fired the first shot that started Nigerian civil war. Killing Tafawa Balewa, Ahmadu Bello and some notable Yorubas.
Of recent, Chinue Achebe wrote a book "There was a Country". Accusing Awolowo of committing Progrom. What a tragic write up. The question to ask is who started the war? Can I continue to feed my enemy to have more strength to battle me.

Igbo would never change. Domination is in their blood and they can only be satisfied if they have what belongs to you and you have not
Yoruba E Ronu yin o.

- _forwarded as copied_
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by akandi4u(m): 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
All this noise makers on nairaland spueing trash. Why is Nnamdi KANU not holding his usual meetings again since Buhari returned?

Why is he not travelling from one state to the other to see his elites...?

How can one man threaten a whole sovereign nation that the would be no election? Is this not a treasonable offence?

He said; he building bombs, let him come out from hiding and face the people that are willing to confront him, that says election must hold.

Where are all the treats he made against the government now? Why cry foul and call on the international bodies now when you single handedly was confronting a Govt with mere threats.

The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by SmartyPants(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
unohbethel:

fool!
didnt u see that it mustbe passed by d NA?so wen did d NA pass d act

You are an illiterate. The right to use the army is established by the constitution. It is the limits to the use of the army, in this section, that have to be established by a further act of the National Assembly.

This is education you should receive in a classroom but i'll give you for free.

Furthermore,

Refer to Section 8(1) of the Armed Forces Act (which is such an Act as is is referenced in the Section 217(2)(C) of the cons.)

(1) The President shall determine the operational use of the Armed Forces

Interpretation is then provided in sub-section 3 as follows:

(3) In this section, "operational use of the Armed Forces" includes the operational use
of the Armed Forces in Nigeria for the purpose of maintaining and securing public safety and
public order

The impact of these legal instruments, my dear boy, is that the Armed Forces may perform the role of Civil authorities such as the police, and the only requirement is that the President should authorize such.

I hope you are capable of understanding?

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by isnovic(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
boostdom:

You dropped this
"(2) The Federation shall, subject to an Act of the National Assembly made in that behalf, equip and maintain the armed forces as may be considered adequate and effective for the purpose of

The nipbudder.

You are absolutely correct!!!

The Army cannot be called except a full blown civil unrest warranting a discretionary executive power to subdue same or through an act by the National Assembly.

As we are living witness neither of the conditions were satisfied by PMB government.
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by Taich(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
ClitRaider:
Are you not aware that in 1979, Igbo has only two states, Anambra and Imo whereas Yoruba has four states.

Yoruba E Ronu yin o.

- _forwarded as copied_

Whenever I read beautiful well crafted epistle like yours, I wonder what will happen when you channel your talent to write about unity or a novel, you can easily be a bestseller.
Purge your heart of hate, Igbos are marrying Yorubas. Yorubas are doing business with Igbos. The problem I see in Nigeria is a leadership failure and instead of the masses wwho are victims to raise up against that, there are busy fighting themselves while the leaders plays them like pawns in chess game.

Then I checked your name, Clitraider? choose your future wisely your first million may be at the hands of that your hated enemy.

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by GetMeRight: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
manci:
President and Commander-
in-chief of the armed forces lacks the power
to deploy members of the armed forces in the
maintenance of internal security in any part of
the country.”? OK Mr lawyer tell us the reason why Jonathan deployed army during his tenure to the entire of north east .....my reasoning is according to ipob acts section 201) 2016 as amended ..
Or the reason why he deployed soldiers at the venue of fuel subsidy protest in Lagos State in January 2012?
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by hypernikao(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
Test if he has power? A president testing the strength of a person? That does not sound legal at all, everything should be done within the ambit of the law, anything outside that is a crime. This move by the military and the president is wrong, we should condemn it regardless of where we stand.
profolaolu:
When KANU was busy throwing tantrums and hate speech here and there falana kept quiet, so now when buhari want to test maybe he has power or not people are complaining,I thought d guy on TV was from Sudan
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by unohbethel(m): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
SenorFax:
First, police are corrupt so he should just shut up.

Then someone pls ask him why Nigerian soldiers are being deployed to some countries for peace keeping,

Whereas he says "according to law" they can't do peace keeping in their own country,

Some ppl are biase anyway.

u can read but cant comprehend? am sorry for u..

the police force is corrupt but the army isnt corrupt? tell me another super story...

the constitution says that the army is only for external use only not internal.. even if it wants to get involved in internal disputes, its only wen the police av been deployed but cant handle it..

and even in that internal case, the national assembly must pass the law...thats wat falana is sayin and ur here talking about peace keeping..tell me, is the peace keeping not outside the country?

pls learn how to understand b4 commentin..

thanks
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by plaetton: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
shititis:
And Kanu a saint abi.

Actually yes.

A young man who can use only speech, no army , no guns, no bombs, no suicide bombers, to rattle a system, forcing everyone to reflection, nudging everyone into discussing hitherto tabooed word " Restructuring " , is a born leader, a bona fide Hero, not only for the entire Southeast or Igbos, for all of Nigeria.

That Nnamdi Kanu, A young man commanding NO ARMY, has fired NO Single Shot, thrown No BOMBS, just delivering speeches and marching with a bunch of other angry youths( let me add, his constitutionally guaranteed rights) , is drawing heavy handed armed response from the State is sure proof that he is doing something right, something sooooo overdue.

Obviously, the leeches of this nation are responding in the way they are expected to respond.
But , they are on the wrong side of history, as time would inevitably prove.

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by Abduljabbar1313(m): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
nwakibie3:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/13/biafra-buhari-must-tell-nigerian-soldiers-regarding-nnamdi-kanu-falana/

All these grammar you are saying will not work in this situation. I myself as a young lawyer based in Kano. I know and Falana also knows that there's difference between law in books and law in action.
If you are talking of due process, you should advice that idiot called cownu the implications of succession under the constitution of FRN.
We will not listen to you, you are bias in your write-up,
We Northerners are in support of the operation python dance 11 and that idiot and Biafra leader must dance to it, period!
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by SmartyPants(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
boostdom:

You dropped this

Because it is not relevant.

Subject to any Act means that in the absence of such an Act, the provision stands as is stated in the Constitution.

However, i have shown in my post before this one, that the Armed Forces Act does address the issue, and it provides even more legal room for the army to perform civil roles.

See: Section 8(1) and (3) of the Armed Forces Act of Nigeria
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
nwakibie3:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/13/biafra-buhari-must-tell-nigerian-soldiers-regarding-nnamdi-kanu-falana/

For once, I wanna disagree with Mr FEMI Falana.
Crude people should be given crude treatment.

IPOB and whatever they stand for is senseless!

We need the military to deal with such natural brutes!
Why wasting the lives of our police for such ill-bred group!
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by princetom1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
My worries is, the police lack too much to handle this situation and army are never known to be peaceful.
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by BURG4326: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
ClitRaider:

Yoruba E Ronu yin o.

- _forwarded as copied_

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm my brother. I like your write up but u spoke more like somebody in the 1920s. I also urge you to remove hatred against the Igbos and forge ahead with your life. People like u are not d problem at all. Read history n u will understand what is playing out. Im not an Igbo person and I don't support some of the points for Biafra, But deploying toops to Kanus house is a grave mistake by buhari. Buhari created Kanu and he is about to create Biafra

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by Toofan007: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pythondancef:
What do you mean by hate speech? You cannot punish people for what they say, the law holds you accountable for your actions and not your thoughts. You have to understand this, you cannot beat me up because I insulted you, It means you have assaulted me.

So it's unreasonable for Buhari (I voted for him) and the military to go to Kanu's house with weapons because of hate speech.
Wait, did you say you cannot punish people for what they say?
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by plaetton: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
989900:
One side of the story.

And your point is ?

I don't want to second guess you or make an assumption of what you are trying to say.
Kindly make your point, and lets see if we can have a sensible discussion without sentiments or bias.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104