Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,826 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" (63002 Views)

Falana: Buhari’s Greatest Tribute To Kyari Should Be Fixing Public Hospitals / "Buhari Should Withdraw Army From The East & Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone" - FFK / Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by ANOWEDGREAT: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
989900:
One side of the story.

The sad part of this all is, when the chips are down, when all Kanu's hate speeches come to roost, when Biafrans start killing northerners, most almajiris can't differentiate between southerners (Igbo, Yoruba, Efik, Ibibo, Ikwere, Ijaw, middle belters, etc. .
. even northern Christians would bear the brunt up north).

Kanu called for the President to be killed in his speeches, called for other tribes to be massacred -- he shouldn't have made bail in the first place on a good day

Feigning illness (OBTing the justice system), but came out to cause more trouble.

His cup is full, the country's intelligent agencies can dump any crap on him why the military is present in the south east and it will stick.

There are about 230 countries in the world, and Kanu wouldn't have gotten away with half of these threats in at least over 220 of them.

As far as I am concerned, Kanu hallucinates, one of the major symptoms of Psychosis. Now lace that with his arrogance, ego, sociopathic and fraudulent tendencies coupled with demagoguery.

Same guy that once preached one Nigeria during GEJ, curses and disrespects GEJ and his kindred for respecting the Constitution and our democracy, same guy that thinks he can pray and Nigeria's oil will dry up, same guy that doesn't believe this is the real Buhari, but some dude from Sudan, same guy that turns around 360° few days later claiming Buhari wants to assassinate him! Duh!

Kanu belongs to a mental home for evaluation and treatment -- he is not fit to stand trial -- a good lawyer will get him off most charges if they go the mental instability route.

Stay away from harm's way my people -- it is not worth it!

Where where u when the grandfather of all hate speeches was calling nigerians baboons and monkeys also dividing the country by 97/5% even threatening to spread Islam to the entire country?

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by BlackMbakara1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
Which police will go and maintain the peace? You mean the ones posing with NK? tongue

Was it not the police that exacerbated the Boko Haram issue... innocent people are suffering by killing their leader Yusuf?

Sometimes i wonder how the judiciary think when it comes to security...if they so much care about democracy and the people, dispense judgement in the shortest time say 3 months.

Where was the police when Shiite were terrorizing people? Police can't handle NK with the lot of people surrounding him.

The soldiers should act fast...there can't be two lords.
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by Obaf1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
Baba babyface i greet oh, but come to think of it, this is a wrong move from FG
babyfaceafrica:
Whybshould they return?.. Falana go to court abeg..you no sabi anything
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by Butoneday2(m): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
Bari22:
let nmandi surrender himself to the Nigerian army now
you are a bas.t.ard thunder fire your generation to come. Anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by plaetton: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
SmartyPants:

I cant say for a fact that Nnamdi Kanu is a dangerous person, but he does continue to break the law in grave ways.

From the federal perspective he has threatened actions that threaten to undermine the democratic process in Nigeria, he has promoted actions to undermine the peace and stability upon his arrest, he also perpetually threatens the unity of Nigeria, and recently inaugurated an illegal security outfit with unknown intentions (which is a seditious offence under Nigeria's criminal code).

So really, when it comes to legality, Kanu is very much exposed by his utterances and behavior.

I beg to differ sir.

In Nigeria, what exactly makes a speech dangerous to the democratic process ?
because, we can go back to campaign speeches from all political parties and actors, particularly Buhari himself, which were clearly dangerous to peace, stability, unity and the democratic process,. and definitely seditious .
I mean, from where, when and from whom do we start the witch hunt ?

As per security outfit, again, let me ask you, what constitutes an illegal security outfit ?
We have all manners of vigilante groups in very corner of Nigeria. Are they also illegally constituted ?

Can you see the double standard on issues , any issues relating to Kanu, and Igbos in general ?

I notice in your submissions thus far, you have deliberately or accidentally omitted the Constitution and its umbrella guarantees to citizens of Nigeria.

How can we, for example, hail the late Nelson Mandela as a bona fide African Hero, despite him formally being labelled a criminal and terrorist, and then try everything in twisted logic to delegitimize the agitations of Kanu and IPOB who bear no arms ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by Adebowale89(m): 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
as far as human race and democracy is concern, I condemn military invasion in aba and umuahia respectively. pmb should have ordered the police or DSS to arrest KANU instead of putting fears in the mind of innocent igbos

having said that, the online mo ron would not call falana name now but when u oppose them u become their enemies

pls permit me to say this, Igbo naturally have some unproductive ego in their life, this ego, haven't take them to anywhere, only their handwork does. now giving the fact that, they have humility. humility and handwork would have penetrate them almost in Nigeria institutions and mostly Nigeria political space that they're crying to dominate
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
Buhari is a terrorist
And Goodluck a saint abi?

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by EnkayDezign: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pythondancef:
I have been a silent reader on Nairaland but I had to register just to tell how disappointed I am with Buhari and the military. I have traveled far and wide and I tell you that it's very hard to see military men(in uniforms) in other countries. I traveled to the US last year and I didn't see a single soldier throughout my stay. I only saw soldiers on TV but never did I see them on the streets.

It's totally unacceptable and unconstitutional of the Nigerian Army to invade civilian areas in a show of force. You don't intimidate civilian populace with weapons, especially in an area where the tension is high. It's complete terrorism on the part of the Army and I would like to advise them to stop whatever they are doing. The police should be deployed in cases like this.

Have you seen the movie 'Detroit'? DO you know that Detroit in the 70's was like a war zone, with troops/police deployed to restore order in mostly black neighborhoods. Your use of the US is a terrible example.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by kernel505: 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
AlanSugar:

It doesn't amount to a fight then why are you equipping yourselves with weapons and forming an army known as biafra bullshit secret service? Is that not treason, does the police deal with treason? Falana is a very big fool!

They don't have right to state police, after seeing Biafrans, daily killed by armed Fulanis, right?

You're more concerned about their Police, than those killing them.
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by goaldynboy: 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
SmartyPants:
I am dissapointed that a legal sage like Mr. Falana could err so gravely in the interpretation of the constitution.

He said in loose paraphrasing "The Nigerian Police Force has been granted exclusive responsibility to maintain law and order in Nigeria"

This is patently false since sec 217(2)(c) of the Cons. states:

"(2) The Federation shall, subject to an Act of the National Assembly made in that behalf, equip and maintain the armed forces as may be considered adequate and effective for the purpose of -

(c) suppressing insurrection and acting in aid of civil authorities to restore order when called upon to do so by the President, but subject to such conditions as may be prescribed by an Act of the National Assembly;"

This implies that the army may at any time, effect an arrest, or otherwise mimic the functions of the police when called upon to do so by the president.

So you are blind to see where he stated that the army can only come in where the police have first been deployed and the police failed?!
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by kernel505: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
Tecno66:
That of UK is different Mr. Man. The countries are different countries who wanted to do some things in common. Here is like south Sudan wanting to go out of Sudan. I guarantee you that if its easy to do referendum to split a country, Nigerians will be clamouring for more countries the way they are clamouring for more states. In the end we will have more than 50 countries out of Nigeria. At the slightest quarrel, Anambra State under APGA leadership will want a different country from Enugu state because it is controlled by PDP. The way to seceed is to go the Ojukwu way. So way the consequences. Its not as easy as folks think.

I'm sorry, we are not brothers and we've not treated each other with respect.
Two cannot move except they agree.

Since when did I'm out, turn to come and fight?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by ideologies(m): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
989900:
One side of the story.

The sad part of this all is, when the chips are down, when all Kanu's hate speeches come to roost, when Biafrans start killing northerners, most almajiris can't differentiate between southerners (Igbo, Yoruba, Efik, Ibibo, Ikwere, Ijaw, middle belters, etc. .
. even northern Christians would bear the brunt up north).

Kanu called for the President to be killed in his speeches, called for other tribes to be massacred -- he shouldn't have made bail in the first place on a good day

Feigning illness (OBTing the justice system), but came out to cause more trouble.

His cup is full, the country's intelligent agencies can dump any crap on him why the military is present in the south east and it will stick.

There are about 230 countries in the world, and Kanu wouldn't have gotten away with half of these threats in at least over 220 of them.

As far as I am concerned, Kanu hallucinates, one of the major symptoms of Psychosis. Now lace that with his arrogance, ego, sociopathic and fraudulent tendencies coupled with demagoguery.

Same guy that once preached one Nigeria during GEJ, curses and disrespects GEJ and his kindred for respecting the Constitution and our democracy, same guy that thinks he can pray and Nigeria's oil will dry up, same guy that doesn't believe this is the real Buhari, but some dude from Sudan, same guy that turns around 360° few days later claiming Buhari wants to assassinate him! Duh!

Kanu belongs to a mental home for evaluation and treatment -- he is not fit to stand trial -- a good lawyer will get him off most charges if they go the mental instability route.

Stay away from harm's way my people -- it is not worth it!
u again.
Do u really think the post u made is an intelligent one?
Am just wondering...

All I smell is cowardice and hypocrisy.

Did buhari ever describe a section of this country as 5% on an international stage?

Who is more mental?
Buhari, KANU or you?
Trying to twist the tale to suit what you want to believe
Hahahhaha

Finally is Falana right or wrong?
Does Buhari needs Army to arrest KANU?

U are a coward and hypocrite
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by clarocuzioo(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
SmartyPants:

I've already done that.

Section 8(1) and (3) basically provides, without any qualification whatsoever, the power to deploy the Armed Forces to maintain public safety and order is entirely at the discretion of the President.

Section 8(1) and (3) basically provides, without any qualification whatsoever, the power to deploy the Armed Forces to maintain public safety and order is entirely at the discretion of the President,
Good, thanks for that, the question now is
1. was public safety being threatened??

2. Was there a breakdown of law and order in Umuahia that warranted the military invasion??
3. The present security situation was it beyond the control of the police and DSS?? it is worthy to note that recent survey showed the south east to be the most peaceful region, if that is the case what is the motive behind the military invasion??
These questions are begging for answer.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by 989900: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
ideologies:
u again.
[s]Do u really think the post u made is an intelligent one?
Am just wondering...

All I smell is cowardice and hypocrisy.

Did buhari ever describe a section of this country as 5% on an international stage?

Who is more mental?
Buhari, KANU or you?
Trying to twist the tale to suit what you want to believe
Hahahhaha

Finally is Falana right or wrong?
Does Buhari needs Army to arrest KANU?

U are a coward and hypocrite[/s]

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by oladeebo: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pythondancef:
I have been a silent reader on Nairaland but I had to register just to tell how disappointed I am with Buhari and the military. I have traveled far and wide and I tell you that it's very hard to see military men(in uniforms) in other countries. I traveled to the US last year and I didn't see a single soldier throughout my stay. I only saw soldiers on TV but never did I see them on the streets.

It's totally unacceptable and unconstitutional of the Nigerian Army to invade civilian areas in a show of force. You don't intimidate civilian populace with weapons, especially in an area where the tension is high. It's complete terrorism on the part of the Army and I would like to advise them to stop whatever they are doing. The police should be deployed in cases like this.

It's just like a lion threatening to eat a rat and then few weeks later the lion comes closer to the rats house all in the name of "Show of force". Don't you think the rat would attack the lion just to gurrantee its safety? Don't you think the rat has reasons to attack first because of fear? This provocation by the Nigerian Army should stop, this Biafran issue should not be escalated further. The military should leave the court to decide Kanu's fate, they cannot take laws into their own hands.

I am not a Biafran supporter in anyway. All reasonable Nigerians should be against this madness. If we don't condemn the Nigerian military now, they will do this over and over again with impunity and you wouldn't know when it's going to be your turn. You might praise the army and condemn the Igbos now, but remember that we live in a world of karma.

I agree with Falana and all Nigerians APC or PDP should do the same..
it is a pity!
that people didn't learn from history in this country especially the Elites!
No violent of this sorts had ever been settle by police means in this country;
maitasine in kano,
Religious conflicts in the North,
Boko haram is there since roughly 10 years,
Now where dealing with Ipob
And you people still believe on unbelievable,
how many contingents of police can curtain the ipob group with out total burn down of the east, and it will later be blame on Buhari administration
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by Enice(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
nwakibie3:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/13/biafra-buhari-must-tell-nigerian-soldiers-regarding-nnamdi-kanu-falana/
This Mr Falana's statement hais not been well thought through. Borno state at present is under attack by Nigerians who call themselves Boko haram. If Falana's position is followed to the letter, it means the Nigerian Police should be in charge of arresting Shekau and quenching the Boko haram agitation because the Army has no right to deploy in any part of Nigeria and also make arrest.
People may say these are different scenario but I disagree. Nnamdi Kanu constituted an illegal army and a secret service in a sovereign soil. He also threatened to burn down the country. These issues are boyond the jurisdiction of the Police because there is a clear and present danger on Nigeria from Kanu. Kanu is not just a criminal but a subversive.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by franudi: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sane Yoruba man has spoken. This man is not an afonja.
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by ClitRaider: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
augustine:
Words of an ignoramus with arrested intelligence/development.

Earth is. full, go home.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by ClitRaider: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
oluwazoba:
look at rubbish this idiot is writing, am a yoruba but I don't like the way we are treating Igbos, if you don't know what to say shaaaaarrap or go and sleep, ode oloshi oniranu.

Your dads condom is bigger than your personality.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by Opakan2: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Falana is a FOOL

Is it until they start killing Nigerians before PMB will act?

Useless charge and bail lawyer like him.
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by SmartyPants(m): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
plaetton:

I beg to differ sir.

In Nigeria, what exactly makes a speech dangerous to the democratic process ?
because, we can go back to campaign speeches from all political parties and actors, particularly Buhari himself, which were clearly dangerous to peace, stability, unity and the democratic process,. and definitely seditious .
I mean, from where, when and from whom do we start the witch hunt ?

As per security outfit, again, let me ask you, what constitutes an illegal security outfit ?
We have all manners of vigilante groups in very corner of Nigeria. Are they also illegally constituted ?

Can you see the double standard on issues , any issues relating to Kanu, and Igbos in general ?

I notice in your submissions thus far, you have deliberately or accidentally omitted the Constitution and its umbrella guarantees to citizens of Nigeria.

How can we, for example, hail the late Nelson Mandela as a bona fide African Hero, despite him formally being labelled a criminal and terrorist, and then try everything in twisted logic to delegitimize the agitations of Kanu and IPOB who bear no arms ?

You are drawing me into the politics of things which i am not so keen on. But look there is the big picture and the small picture. In the small picture, the mighty federal government is picking on "innocent" Mazi Kanu. But in the big picture, Kanu has a goal that is utterly inimical to the goals of the federal government. So you have these two players playing a game here.

You can't say, oh look the government did this and that to Kanu but not to this or that person, when in fact those people are not players in this game. You follow?

so:

1. Ipob under the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu have resisted elections in Anambra. This is a threat to the election process and it is a danger to the democratic way of life which is underpinned by the institution of periodic elections, and the free exercise of universal suffrage.

2. Now the declaration of a country called Biafria is itself seditious, as it is a call to people to stop recognizing the authority of the Nigerian state. The establishment of a security outfit in the name of a seditious state is a further act of sedition. If the govt. comes for Kanu he has no excuse... the charges will be clear and undeniable since documentary evidence exists.

So as for other vigilante groups, this is not unlawful. What is unlawful about the Biafra Security Services is the fact that it represents a seditious entity, with an implied intention to violently enforce the goals of that entity. Is there any other vigilante or even militia group in Nigeria with goals that threaten the unity of the country? The only similar group i can think of is boko haram... and it is clear how the government is handling those ones.

This is not a case of marginalization per se, it is simply a case of playing a dirty game with legal moves. Make no mistake about it, Mandela is a hero but he was in fact a terrorist by every definition of that word. He actually killed people and deserved to go to jail. So also Kanu might be a hero to you but that does not change the fact that he may in one way or another break the law, and when the lawman comes knocking, the cry of "we are being marginalized" will fall on deaf ears.

3. My submissions have all been based on the constitution and other laws of Nigeria. Is there a specific portion of the Constitution you feel is applicable in this discussion? Quote it, and we'll take it from there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by franudi: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
ClitRaider:
Are you not aware that in 1979, Igbo has only two states, Anambra and Imo whereas Yoruba has four states.
Today Igbo has five states and Yoruba has six states.

Are you not aware that Igbo has six senators in 1979 whereas Yoruba has twelve senators. Today they have fifteen senators whereas we have eighteen senators. Calculate the percentage increase. Let us ask, who has been marginalized?

They will come to us that those Hausas are bad they are not educated, they are Muslims, they want to Islamise Nigeria, they are this and that yet they will go behind to form an alliance with them.
Strategically they have been reducing our economic potential because they have been able to increase their slots in geometric progression and ours is in arithmetic progression. More slots in Federal appointments whereas ours have continued to reduce.

Are you aware that the land mass that makes up the five Eastern states is not up to old Oyo state yet they have been able to create five states out of it.

The first group of people that started trading in spare parts are Yoruba particularly our people from Ijebu-Ode but they have been muscled out of the business.

The idea of Geo-political Zone was mooted by Ojukwu to favour the Igbo. Now through Jonathan conference they said they are being marginalized because they are the only Geo-political zone with five states. Can you imagine that? From two states. That is what I called strategic thinking. Unfortunately, Yorubas that went to that conference agreed with them foolishly particularly afenifere in the likes of Yinka Odumakin, Sen. Adefuye. What a tragedy. Let's ask them, what did Yorubas that attended the conference brought home? The answer is nothing.

The issue of Biafra being championed by Kanu is not by accident, it is a grand design to negotiate for more. Now it is coming out, South East Development commission. Why don't we ask, to be funded by who? If it is agreed they will continue to reduce our economic potential in the Nigerian state.

But, come to think of it why don't you let Biafra be. They are adding no value to us and I can bet you that nobody will miss them. Remember that they fired the first shot that started Nigerian civil war. Killing Tafawa Balewa, Ahmadu Bello and some notable Yorubas.
Of recent, Chinue Achebe wrote a book "There was a Country". Accusing Awolowo of committing Progrom. What a tragic write up. The question to ask is who started the war? Can I continue to feed my enemy to have more strength to battle me.

Igbo would never change. Domination is in their blood and they can only be satisfied if they have what belongs to you and you have not
Yoruba E Ronu yin o.

- _forwarded as copied_
How far with the afonja's restructuring?
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by SmartyPants(m): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
goaldynboy:

So you are blind to see where he stated that the army can only come in where the police have first been deployed and the police failed?!

What is wrong with you?

I am pointing out that the man is wrong in his submission since no law of Nigeria stipulates that the army can only intervene after the police are stretched. In fact, the law says the army can be used at any point in time provided the president or his lawful delegate so instructs.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by ideologies(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
989900:
old man. Behaving like a kid

Hahahhahahah

Why are Yoruba's so bothered about Biafra?
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by ClitRaider: 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
Guyman02:

Continue to impersonate Yorubas. No right thinking Yoruba person is proud of what the Army is doing, because tomorrow they can do same in the SW.
I was in India recently and the only place I saw soldiers was at the airport sitting behind a shield with a signpost in front reading 'Please dont talk to the military personnel keep moving'.

Harassing unarmed citizens on the streets is not a soldiers job, attacking journalists doing their jobs and vandalising their secretariat is a shame on us as Nigerians

Flatti are ungrateful pigs and eediots.

An albino like Kanu can NEVER run his mouth in sane countries.
He woulda been ina belly off a fish.
I really hope bihari would teach the pigs and idiotic ipob that ranting and chest beating belongs to the apes and baboons.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by SmartyPants(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
clarocuzioo:

Section 8(1) and (3) basically provides, without any qualification whatsoever, the power to deploy the Armed Forces to maintain public safety and order is entirely at the discretion of the President,
Good, thanks for that, the question now is
1. was public safety being threatened??

2. Was there a breakdown of law and order in Umuahia that warranted the military invasion??
3. The present security situation was it beyond the control of the police and DSS?? it is worthy to note that recent survey showed the south east to be the most peaceful region, if that is the case what is the motive behind the military invasion??
These questions are begging for answer.

I have no idea why there was a need for a military invasion. You have to ask Buhari that, and i am not here to defend Buhari.
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by franudi: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Bari22:
let nmandi surrender himself to the Nigerian army now
Is the army looking for Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by ClitRaider: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
franudi:
How far with the afonja's restructuring?

Bihari is flogging the hell outta flatti pigs and eediots.

Better be digging graves for your ipad pigs cos bihari will send em to hell soon.

Heheheh
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by franudi: 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
ClitRaider:

Flatti are ungrateful pigs and eediots.

An albino like Kanu can NEVER run his mouth in sane countries.
He woulda been ina belly off a fish.
I really hope bihari would teach the pigs and idiotic ipob that ranting and chest beating belongs to the apes and baboons.
You and your generations are fools. Ewu!
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by AlanSugar(m): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
kernel505:

They don't have right to state police, after seeing Biafrans, daily killed by armed Fulanis, right?

You're more concerned about their Police, than those killing them.

Bros, I don't get you. Is it in the constitution for states to have "state police" as you mentioned? Talking about "state", is biafra a state in Nigeria It's now I understand when people say you guys are deluded. Mehn!
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by franudi: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
datribune:

U seem to trivialize Kanu's crimes. It was words & hate speech dat led to d Rwandan genocide.
No country jokes around wit its national security. When an American citizen, Anwar al-Awlaki was compromising d security of d USA by influencing radicals on d internet, America hunted him down & killed him without any trial whatsoever, even though he was their citizen. There's no difference between Al-awlaki's crime & Kanu's crime. There's nothing peaceful about Kanu who has been radicalizing d igbo youth. Kanu can be seen on YouTube video soliciting for arms to fight Nigeria. Let's be clear, Kanu is a threat to d Nigerian state & d threat will be neutralized.
You did not make any sense in this posting.
Re: Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" by israelmao(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
Did your expect anything less?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) / El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.