Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (106640 Views)

Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Destrotech2020(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2020
Success brings you closer to those that rejected u....
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by millionboi2: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
unfortunately, that's what most Nigerians think.

They believe once you get there, you're already swimming in millions.
xpt me
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by millionboi2: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
GbarukoBajo:
I want to post something in nairaland.com I can't am at Ndagbo ibeku Afaraukwu umuAhia... Army came
by 4.30pm and opened fire in my area at kanu street..
We are here at home hearing gun shots every body is
running around am posting this in someone house I
entered to save my life God help us
Edit your post and add date
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by 2special(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
Naso

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.