Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (46699 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
Sermwell:
What did I do na? grin grin

Wehdone sir
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Blue3k(m): 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
you must have ponmo lips too. how can big lips be......... when. there are Tammy Torres,Kim K,Juliet Ibrah with nice non-ponmo lips

I'm not sure what your getting at. You should already know African in general have full lips vs whites with thin lips. Full lips are sexy. The best about them are soft juicy kisses.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
pweetiedee:
Most of these guys writing big boobs and big yansh have imaginary girlfriends...

Na play o...

Small boobs and flat ass spotted.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by gazlyn(f): 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
gentlechyke:

you don't have to...try falling in love again
if I fall, who will carry me up?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Rukkydelta(f): 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
His brokeness
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
snowblaq:
His persistence for over 3 years plus..... His maturity.... And intelligence

You mean it took you three years to say yes to him ?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by JDhotral4: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
her White smaller teeth.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by pweetiedee(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Reski:
Small boobs and flat ass spotted.
you know, maybe u didn't spot well.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
pweetiedee:

you know, maybe u didn't spot well.
Picture of your heavy boobs and backside or you no the rest.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by pweetiedee(m): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
Reski:
Picture of your heavy boobs and backside or you no the rest.

Wait, I'm coming.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Blue3k(m): 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
pweetiedee:

Wait, I'm coming.

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
pweetiedee:

Wait, I'm coming.
Or I assume you dont have it
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
pweetiedee:

Wait, I'm coming.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Blue3k(m): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
Reski:

Did she show proof lol. I thought she was going to update her dp.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by snowblaq(f): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
bluetrails7:

You mean it took you three years to say yes to him ?

Kept posting him
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by escapefromusa(f): 2:13am On Sep 17, 2017
blackbeau1:
Single at the moment but what attracted me to my ex then was : he made me laugh, he listened to me and once in a while,he'd surprise me (maybe by downloading a song I love and playing it to me )

A laughing babe is hard to resist.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by tk4rd: 4:52am On Sep 17, 2017
TINALETC3:
Me self no fit explain, sumbody dat always beats me mercilessly while we were kids, even in sec. Skul, he stl bullied me alot. Den after we finished sec skul, he started confessing luv 2 me, after more dan 3years of chasing me, I finally fell 4 hm, d reason is still unknown. First Luv cool
As a kid, he beats you. As a teenager, he bullied you. As an adult, he fĂșcks you..
I love that..
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Ifakiland(m): 6:42am On Sep 17, 2017
unapapadeycraze:
her slim body and her beautiful physiognomycheesy. what about you?
Her hairlines.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by JaffyJoe(m): 6:50am On Sep 17, 2017
When i finally meets her, i'm hoping she has that Mike Bamigboye's wife type of modest natural beauty, intellectual, religious but an undercover freak for hubby.

Ps. a well rounded booty will be pleasing to the eye as well. grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Ericsunday619: 7:09am On Sep 17, 2017
her weird demonic and eccentric nature. she is an atheist
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2017
snowblaq:

Kept posting him

... grin grin grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by snowblaq(f): 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
bluetrails7:

You are wicked, three full years. What a burden. May your mobile network deduct 1k from your account. May your bank deduct 5k too...You're bad, if i'm him, i'll beat you after you accepted... grin grin grin
..lol.... U funny sha... grin grin grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by colossus91(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

let me see her. use her do dp.
ok
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by gentlechyke(m): 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
gazlyn:
if I fall, who will carry me up?

Your lover
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
snowblaq:
..lol.... U funny sha... grin grin grin

Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by MrMacinterchi1: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I have never been in a relationship...

Me too. Weti we go do am naaa
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by oladipofelix7(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sense fall on you
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by snowblaq(f): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
bluetrails7:

Three years isn't easy oh, he must be very patient.What an amazing guy...Please greet him for me plz

Thanks dear... I sure will.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by gazlyn(f): 7:27am On Sep 19, 2017
gentlechyke:

Your lover
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by ccollins(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Shop rite and sex
U naturally love to fucck. it's okay, like my ex. mail me on collins4reall@gmail.com let's talk and know better, am at unn
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by unapapadeycraze: 6:29am On Sep 30, 2017
snowblaq:

Thanks dear... I sure will.

after all these, hope he is getting the dividend of democracy?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? by snowblaq(f): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

after all these, hope he is getting the dividend of democracy?

We r walking down the aisle

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) / She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.