Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (31812 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by ojay2053(m): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2017
missyb08:
I really don't understand all the fuss about broke guys.
they are normal guys like rich ones too.
so why can't a lady date em.
and can you date a broke guy?
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by ojay2053(m): 9:15am On Oct 08, 2017
Pretend to be broke , show up always on t shirt and short knicker with bedroom slippers. Do not wear cologne yet . Let her assume you're broke but be sweet and show tender affection.

Try it to know who like/love you genuinely for them hoes ain't loyal at all.

Last time (just last week) , she met me once and started forming nonense and missed gift (gucci slippers ) i bought for her.

Guys please use your head. For the yet to pick/blessed guys, there are women out there for you. Keep searching for We all need love to survive.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by dilini(m): 9:26am On Oct 08, 2017
flawlessT:
Oya wats the outcome? ... Lol

The outcome is: Its either the guy has an uncanny motive towards requesting for your 'hand-in-friendship' or the lady is only pulling his legs thereby making it seems like a 'play-for-fun' kinda friendship.

My 2cents sha
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by dilini(m): 9:28am On Oct 08, 2017
allegiant1:

Eiyaa embarassed

Hope you hadn't experience such 'cos the after-effect of a broken relationship can be devastating considering the longevity of it... Hmmm
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by QueenMarvella(f): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2017
UyiIredia:

U sure say u dey Nigeria?

I no dey Nigeria o grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 08, 2017
The question should be,what's a guy with no money doing with a girl?

If the girl get belle watin him go come do?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by RaYwon6: 10:18am On Oct 08, 2017
Rokia2:
What I want to know is that will I be dating money or the person?
good answer and d questionaire u av a good question.. Gbam u geh mwth jare
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Gkay1(m): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2017
u don't have money and you are happy with it.
no money no love, no love no marriage, no marriage no wahala. no wahala no life. no life sudden dealth.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by RaYwon6: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2017
Papiikush:
If you no get money, just stay away from women and love.
if e stays away aw is e gonna no aw to do dah tin.... And if e no sabi again na una go still day complain
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by RaYwon6: 10:22am On Oct 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
No offense BUT I CANT.. especially those brokeazz forming posh undecided

u bera learn ooo cus dos wu av 30 billion say dem go shook u shooku shooku before dem go give u oo if u tink am lying ask Broda DVD aka OBO
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by RaYwon6: 10:24am On Oct 08, 2017
jericco1:
Doesn't have money as in how? You people are very funny.
u cant read ni... E means e dint av 30 Billion abi u get
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by bayocanny: 10:24am On Oct 08, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Yesss
That's good of you, you actually go by your signature.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by RaYwon6: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2017
makydebbie:
So far he's not going to be asking me for money then I'm good because I won't disturb him either.
birds of d same feather flock togeda
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 08, 2017
bayocanny:
That's good of you, you actually go by your signature.
Yeah! thanks
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by bayocanny: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Yeah! thanks
You welcome.. How's your weekend going?
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2017
bayocanny:
You welcome.. How's your weekend going?
Boring
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by bayocanny: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Boring
Oops! Sorry, but you should be in church by now.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2017
bayocanny:

Oops! Sorry, but you should be in church by now.
I'm a muslim oooo. Lol
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by bayocanny: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2017
Pynkylypz:
I'm a muslim oooo. Lol
Really? That's good. Where do u stay?
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2017
mrphysics:

Do I need to explain further?

We can't force ourselves on people. I don't want to be pitied to be love. I want more brov. If i meet the right lady, i'll commit and spoil her with the best of love, my heart holds much capacity as you know. So if you see her, please tell her this, and make the connection.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Minemrys: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Dating is not a poverty alleviation program, i'll rather work for my own money.
lol. U got a sense of humor there, i like that.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2017
bayocanny:

Really? That's good.
Where do u stay?
Kogi right now
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by bayocanny: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Kogi right now
Thought you live nearby I would love to hangout since you said you're bored.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2017
bayocanny:

Thought you live nearby I would love to hangout since you said you're bored.
Ohh! Okay
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by bayocanny: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Ohh! Okay
Guess you're not base in kogi but travelled there. Isn't it?
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Jagabanmonerry(m): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Tnx.
Hope u gat my earlier mentioned where contact was drop? looking forward to hear from u darling.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 08, 2017
bayocanny:

Guess you're not base in kogi but travelled there. Isn't it?
Yeah! Based in minna
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by flawlessT(f): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2017
dilini:

The outcome is: Its either the guy has an uncanny motive towards requesting for your 'hand-in-friendship' or the lady is only pulling his legs thereby making it seems like a 'play-for-fun' kinda friendship.

My 2cents sha
grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by bayocanny: 11:17am On Oct 08, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Yeah! Based in minna
It cool, am also a muslim based in ibadan but I school in osun
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Olatara(f): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2017
Certified007:
it just creeps me out to read gibberish comments here from female ugly folks..
Seriously, I believe everyone is entitle to his or her opinion. U sef make money and stop being childish
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 08, 2017
bayocanny:

It cool, am also a muslim based in ibadan but I school in osun
Okay.. Good

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean / Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.