Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (31750 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by IamSINZ(m): 5:09am On Oct 08, 2017
sekxy:
oh yeah!! trust you slept well.
Yea right.. Until someone interrupted it undecided
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 08, 2017
IamSINZ:

Yea right.. Until someone interrupted it undecided
ahh!!who is that,,lemme know if I can break bottlesgrin
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by IamSINZ(m): 5:15am On Oct 08, 2017
sekxy:
ahh!!who is that,,lemme know if I can break bottlesgrin

On my boss's head? shocked

Kuku kee me! gringringrin
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 08, 2017
IamSINZ:

On my boss's head? shocked

Kuku kee me! gringringrin
gringringrin make I take race abegcheesy
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by IamSINZ(m): 5:21am On Oct 08, 2017
sekxy:

gringringrin make I take race abegcheesy

Nah... Sit next to me wink

Why you up so early?
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 08, 2017
IamSINZ:

Nah... Sit next to me wink

Why you up so early?
slept earlysadsad
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by IamSINZ(m): 5:26am On Oct 08, 2017
sekxy:
slept earlysadsad

LOL, were you bored or what?
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 08, 2017
IamSINZ:

LOL, were you bored or what?
was stressed yesterday, came back weak..that was why I slept very early shaa. hope you are good?
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by IamSINZ(m): 5:32am On Oct 08, 2017
sekxy:

was stressed yesterday, came back weak..that was why I slept very early shaa. hope you are good?

Eyaaa.. Happens to the best of us.

Yea I'm fyn, just a lil nervous... embarassed
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 08, 2017
IamSINZ:

Eyaaa.. Happens to the best of us.

Yea I'm fyn, just a lil nervous... embarassed
what happened shocked
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by IamSINZ(m): 5:35am On Oct 08, 2017
sekxy:
what happened shocked
I'll tell you on WhatsApp, text me.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by kizyalex10(m): 5:36am On Oct 08, 2017
Most women @ some point in their lives can never do such.but later in their lives,they don't mind any man coming for them so long as he is still breathing.lol jst to answer mrs(ie,@ their ripe age,18 till maybe 27,but from 35 nd above. Hmmmmm,no comment)..nt all ooo,some

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by emelda86(f): 5:42am On Oct 08, 2017
When men are broke they become so loyal but let him start been successful u will now see the beast in him.

But a man wey no get money wetin u wan use woman do?

Don't come & quote yo momma ooo...
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by dilini(m): 5:44am On Oct 08, 2017
Thr truth of it all is that both sexes won't succumb to being dependent if the other aint finacially buoyant but it is expected of the man in the picture to atleast to a considerable level be financially capable to dictate the relationship (and I don't mean by a measure of control). He will surely be respected when he can confidently take the lead. There is no lady that won't be proud of her man when he can be to take one or two responsibilities.
In cases where the guy 'accidentally' becomes financially incapable the woman in the picture should be able to support to a certain level (as long as there are evidences to show that he is striving hard to get back his feet and hardworking). That's why she is his 'helpmeet', and this helps to balance the equation. You can't do it all alone without the support of your man/woman. We all in support in different ways atleast just as I am a hardworking dude aiming for the top my kind of woman should be a support team mate (not neccessarily money) and that will surely see us achieving our set goals together.

My 2cents sha...

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by dilini(m): 5:46am On Oct 08, 2017
emelda86:
When men are broke they become so loyal but let him start been successful u will now see the beast in him.

But a man wey no get money wetin u wan use woman do?

Don't come & quote yo momma ooo...

That ain't true... Not all 'men' are like. My type are rare to find when it comes to successfully building a life with the lady when everything begins to take shape.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by emelda86(f): 5:53am On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=dilini post=61210744]

That ain't true... Not all 'men' are like. My type are rare to find when it comes to successfully building a life with the lady when everything begins to take shape.[/quote

Na so una dey talk
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 08, 2017
there's no point asking ladies here on Nairaland simply because, most are still babies, teenagers or early 20's

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by dilini(m): 6:05am On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=emelda86 post=61210784][/quote]
This is one of the reasons I don't sing my praise.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 08, 2017
mrphysics:

You already have what you are looking for. I just need a fair lady that will be thinking straight. Someone that thinks creatively and understands there is a purpose for everything. I don't like someone that will be looking for a reason to do something but the purpose of doing it. This is just want I need. Fair, and one that thinks clearly

What do you mean by i already have what i'm looking for guy?

Yes we all want ladies that can act independently and not a robot
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by toprealman: 6:22am On Oct 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
No offense BUT I CANT.. especially those brokeazz forming posh undecided

A Mobil big boy just proposed to a his "side chic". The "main chic" is still in shock. You can't date them brokeass abi.....no be say we de use smart phones, we smart die!
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 08, 2017
Your type will definitely be spoilt by her man. When rich dudes find your type, believe me, they give the world to them. #Experience. #Truth
makydebbie:
So far he's not going to be asking me for money then I'm good because I won't disturb him either.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by highchief1: 6:28am On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=Proudlyblack post=61207944]
Hi
Good evening
Please don't be offended with what I'm about to ask
What's the name of the girl that did this to you? [/quote proudlyblack is her name o �..happy Sunday friend
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by highchief1: 6:31am On Oct 08, 2017
emusmithy:

Broke guy spotted lol
me broke guy...ask abt Asaba emoney I was not even born broke
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by highchief1: 6:32am On Oct 08, 2017
missyb08:

fine thank God.
n you?
i m cool are u living with delta
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by highchief1: 6:37am On Oct 08, 2017
highchief1:
i m cool are u living with delta
and did u do French?can u speak
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by phintohlar(f): 6:39am On Oct 08, 2017
jericco1:

ok by that you mean he should have money to take care of himself and the hungry babe.
if that's how you see it
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by tosyne2much(m): 6:44am On Oct 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I have dated a broke guy before... God knows I can't do so now.
Please no one should quote me spewing shii pls.
Na trouble you dey find with this your comment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Eddodoh(m): 6:49am On Oct 08, 2017
Rokia2:
What I want to know is that will I be dating money or the person?
Good gal spotted. May God take any guy dat will make u cry far from U.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 08, 2017
Humility017:
I like your words.... so apt. which city do you love?
Thanks, why?
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by YourFatherLap: 6:50am On Oct 08, 2017
Rokia2:
I don't blame you for this statement. My type is truly rare to find. No point arguing with you.
I like your type. Kindly check your DM
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by YourFatherLap: 6:54am On Oct 08, 2017
sunshineG:
it will be my pleasure, if it is any part of your body grin
phooooollllll grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by sod09(m): 6:56am On Oct 08, 2017
makydebbie:
So far he's not going to be asking me for money then I'm good because I won't disturb him either.
did you type to gain likes or you mean it
I think a broke guy shouldn't be in a relationship cos calling sef is an ish

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Nairaland Couples' Competition (NCC) 2014 ➜ ➜ ➜ / How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.