Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (31742 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by SHAKABOOM: 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
Rokia2:
I don't blame you for this statement. My type is truly rare to find. No point arguing with you.

Oh baby! I dey feel ur Swaaag @ profile pics meeen..Swag+beauty+Big yansh equals to Rokia2..Yur bobo go dey enjoy yu diiee.
So if am broke yu will date me..hhhmm! Yu sound like a loyal gel.. Infact I dey carry my gallon of palm wine come marry yu for where yu dey next week. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Proudlyblack(f): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
highchief1:
u go dey date an stl dey bleed guy when get Benz abi?i no ur type.stupid girl
Hi
Good evening
Please don't be offended with what I'm about to ask
What's the name of the girl that did this to you?
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Proudlyblack(f): 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

Lies females tell to look a lot less money-hungry
lol
I'm not money hungry and my daddy satisfies all my needs
And I'm not the type that plans to depend on a man. I believe in being financially independent
Not all girls are the same
Good evening
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by abdoolorunwa(m): 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
OK U DEY PERSON WEY U GO SUCK IM BLOOD.HMMMM JEZEBEL. I DEY EYE U O
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Huee(f): 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Draei:

Well, i had to single you out. #My decision.
Smh.... wish you luck
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Minemrys: 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Rokia2:
What I want to know is that will I be dating money or the person?
i like this babe.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Humility017(m): 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
MhisTahrah:
He's not gonna be broke forever so why not? As long as he's not lazy.It doesn't have to be all about money, you know?
I like your words....
so apt.
which city do you love?
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
Being broke doesn’t mean you don’t have a future and combined efforts do bring results

Everyone has been broke at some point in time in life so it really doesn’t define a person or take away from their qualities
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Minemrys: 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
So far he's not going to be asking me for money then I'm good because I won't disturb him either.
you can atleast just say "no. I won't". You w0n't harm anybody.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by obiorathesubtle: 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
Proudlyblack:

lol
I'm not money hungry and my daddy satisfies all my needs
And I'm not the type that plans to depend on a man. I believe in being financially independent
Not all girls are the same
Good evening

Your daddy?

Daddy's girl.. Lol.. Sugar daddy or real daddy?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Minemrys: 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
MhisTahrah:
He's not gonna be broke forever so why not? As long as he's not lazy.It doesn't have to be all about money, you know?
na so. Life aint telemundo though. It may n0t w0rk out as u think.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Minemrys: 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I have dated a broke guy before... God knows I can't do so now.
Please no one should quote me spewing shii pls.
what? For a gal like u and the regi0n u are fr0m? You try. You deserve a medal.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by alexis007(m): 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
Paragraph 1: Not all who chase the paper would earn it. There would always be the rich and the poor amongst us. What makes what seems poor rich is SELF CONTENT...and what makes what is already rich poor is GREED.

Paragraph 2: If as a guy, you're thinking of how to get the paper so that you can impress a lady who, prior to your 'hammering', won't look your way, you're no small fool. First on your list should be your family. Change your momma's wrapper. She has probably been wearing that for the past ten years. Your dad- old boar has been hustling since he was a youth to provide your needs. Do the same for him. Remember to reach out to your siblings too.

Paragraph three: Beauty and kitten comes to a woman naturally. But your money didn't come in the same way. But you know what...your manhood did. So next time it's bargain time, present your d!ck when she does the same with her punna. She might get the message, and get mad at you. Don't worry- there are clean girls waiting to attend to your sexual needs at the nearest brothel. Your girl should be working there if she's really bent on exchanging her 'stuff' for cash. It takes a lot of guts to beg/demand for a benefit that you are not entitled to, and if she has so little shame that she can beg/demand for financial benefits, she should as well have no shame to hawk her 'stuff' at a brothel.

Final paragraph: Brother, this is very important. Cash is cash, character is character. As you strive for the former, don't forget to build the latter. And if you are just like me who would want to run his family affairs efficiently, attain reliability and competence in any position earned in the society, as well as become a good model to younger boys, then you need to work on the latter more.

Peace out.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Mikeal09: 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
kaziblake:
I don't know if I will again cos I dated one and he broke my heart when the going became good
SORRY
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by paradise00(m): 12:00am On Oct 08, 2017
End product of that relationship cry

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by diva90: 12:34am On Oct 08, 2017
No
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by imustsaymymindo: 12:59am On Oct 08, 2017
Let's look at it this angle. What do you need money for in dating? Maybe transport money, airtime, gifts and going to chill out.

So, who is broke? If you cant afford to uber it, streetz it. If you cant afford to call everyday, there are postpaid plans for lovers. If you can't afford diamonds as birthday gift, beautiful words still melt a woman's heart. If you can't afford the cimema, go and chill out at the mango tree. There is always a cheaper option which can turn out to be a better one.

Don't let a girl ever make you feel broke because you can't meet her expectations. If she can't understand you, then I doubt if she even loves you.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:32am On Oct 08, 2017
makydebbie:
So far he's not going to be asking me for money then I'm good because I won't disturb him either.

Lol, believe me if you so much into him, you will give him
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:35am On Oct 08, 2017
Rokia2:
I don't blame you for this statement. My type is truly rare to find. No point arguing with you.

Tell him
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by jericco1(m): 3:04am On Oct 08, 2017
phintohlar:
as in if he no get money make he hide hin face

ok by that you mean he should have money to take care of himself and the hungry babe.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by SenorFax(m): 3:27am On Oct 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
No offense BUT I CANT.. especially those brokeazz forming posh undecided

Your profile name said it all

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by princessayesha(f): 3:41am On Oct 08, 2017
Well, I loved one guy so much. He did'nt have any money even tho he is from a Rich background. I never begged for a dime, he never bought any gifts like other guys do. I was faithful ( foolish me ) and I took all the insults he had to offer. And he is not even fine o ( God what was I thinking cry ) ... I did the calling and texting grin...mehn I suffered! I managed to get out and I swear to God I will not try it again smiley #Nomorebrokeassniggas
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by sweetkev(m): 4:06am On Oct 08, 2017
Rokia2:
What I want to know is that will I be dating money or the person?
Rokia
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Explorers(m): 4:07am On Oct 08, 2017
makydebbie:

Lol
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 08, 2017
my priority is compromised; and my head messed up by d tins happening in dz century; for it is now; money>my career>1-2 kids>money again>then more wigs with boobs, no sorry i mean to say booze. (for i m not d marrying type) and no shrink or therapist or pastor will change dz order for me. it's been signed by me and sent to papa God alrdy and i m waiting his permission.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 08, 2017
princessayesha:
Well, I loved one guy so much. He did'nt have any money even tho he is from a Rich background. I never begged for a dime, he never bought any gifts like other guys do. I was faithful ( foolish me ) and I took all the insults he had to offer. And he is not even fine o ( God what was I thinking cry ) ... I did the calling and texting grin...mehn I suffered! I managed to get out and I swear to God I will not try it again smiley #Nomorebrokeassniggas

So sorry about what happened, some guys could be so confused, hope u have found someone who is treating you like the Queen you are? And no matter what happens always know there are good guys out there just pray to meet one if u currently don't have one. And don't also stop being faithful, don't let another guy suffer for the foolishness of the first guy.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 08, 2017
sad sad I don't think i can ,,stay behind me all ye broke ass niqqurs .it's very hard to believe that a broke guy truly loves you becuase once they have money,,their choice of women start to differ. ..

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 08, 2017
princessayesha:
you try!!they always take advantage of girls once they notice you love them,,and becAuse of pity, you will be giving them all the attention just to make them feel good!!I can't date a broke guy,heaven knows.!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by IamSINZ(m): 5:04am On Oct 08, 2017
sekxy:

you try!!they always take advantage of girls once they notice you love them,,and becAuse of pity, you will be giving them all the attention just to make them feel good!!I can't date a broke guy,heaven knows.!!

Kai! So no hope for me sad

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 08, 2017
IamSINZ:

Kai! So no hope for me sad
gringrin goodmorning dear
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by IamSINZ(m): 5:07am On Oct 08, 2017
sekxy:
gringrin goodmorning dear
Lol, morning sweetpea.. Slept well?
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 08, 2017
IamSINZ:

Lol, morning sweetpea.. Slept well?
oh yeah!! trust you slept well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) / Nairaland Couples' Competition (NCC) 2014 ➜ ➜ ➜ / How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.