Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,917 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (31748 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by mrphysics(m): 6:57am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

What do you mean by i already have what i'm looking for guy?
Yes we all want ladies that can act independently and not a robot
Do I need to explain further?
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by toogbasky(m): 6:58am On Oct 08, 2017
Our fathers has married all d good women
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 08, 2017
mrphysics:

Do I need to explain further?

Hmmm
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Jagabanmonerry(m): 6:59am On Oct 08, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
I can date a guy without money reason because am not a dependant woman and secondly the guy must have a life like planning of being useful in future.
spot on girl..... You are good to go wink
rebirthforgoody:
I can date a guy without money reason because am not a dependant woman and secondly the guy must have a life like planning of being useful in future.
spot on girl..... You are good to go
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by YourFatherLap: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2017
flawlessT:
Nooooooooooo! Make nobody insult me ooo, just give ur answer and go in peace grin
you look like my sister... Don't mind having you as a friend oo
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by benELOHIM7(m): 7:12am On Oct 08, 2017
kaziblake:
I don't know if I will again cos I dated one and he broke my heart when the going became good
*yimu* what was ur attitude towards him when he was broke?
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Lalas247(f): 7:19am On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=pu7pl3 post=61207616][/quote]
grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Mysticluv(f): 7:19am On Oct 08, 2017
Lol.. How do you mean?
mrphysics:

You must be looking for supersystemsnig. But he is not broke or lacking anything.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Lalas247(f): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2017
cristianisraeli:

like the bet9ja boys..lol
Lol u Garrit grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Mysticluv(f): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2017
As long as he is hardworking and God-fearing.. His condition is temporal.
akanbiaa:
What if the promising future is being challenged by long delay in getting employee or business challenges that made him loose to the extent of being broke and hustling with little or nothing to get back up?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Humility017(m): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Thanks, why?
just wanna know....so we can ne friends
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by benELOHIM7(m): 7:25am On Oct 08, 2017
To all the ladies claiming they dated broke guys that dumped them when things got beta; how did u treat him when he was down?
Yeah, you shared your little with him, gave him gifts but how about his self-esteem, did u give him that?

Aren't y'all the kind of gfs that "saw him finish"? You think becos he is broke he doesnt know what he is doing. Abia!
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by mrphysics(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2017
Mysticluv:
Lol.. How do you mean?
He got those qualities you listed there
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2017
Minemrys:

na so. Life aint telemundo though. It may n0t w0rk out as u think.
Dating is not a poverty alleviation program, i'll rather work for my own money.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 08, 2017
Humility017:
just wanna know....so we can ne friends
Not anyone close to you.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by flawlessT(f): 7:36am On Oct 08, 2017
YourFatherLap:
you look like my sister... Don't mind having you as a friend oo
Are u sure?... We can be friends sha buh b4 then me i must see ur sister's pic ooo grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by YourFatherLap: 7:40am On Oct 08, 2017
flawlessT:
Are u sure?... We can be friends sha buh b4 then me i must see ur sister's pic ooo grin
definitely, that's not an issue, you will see her....

WhatsApp??
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Humility017(m): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Not anyone close to you.
Lol.....anyone can be you
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by flawlessT(f): 7:49am On Oct 08, 2017
YourFatherLap:
definitely, that's not an issue, you will see her....

WhatsApp??
Okay
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by dilini(m): 7:50am On Oct 08, 2017
flawlessT:

When a lady sounds like this and in agreement to an unforseeable plight the outcome is surely predictable... Lol
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by jericco1(m): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2017
phintohlar:
if that's how you see it
hahaha..nt bad
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by poweredcom(m): 8:02am On Oct 08, 2017
all girls of now adays r broke n hungry many of naija gals are not loveable in heart and trusted that why many are confirm olosho later in life ....guys dating n banging dem like ..hell..

dats d way guys do dem now..

if u dont love me truly now dont love me later when my later is much greater
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by zicoraads: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2017
Plenty liars angry
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Kendrick80(m): 8:21am On Oct 08, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ ♪

♤"tick-tock" grin
Funke!!!!!!!!funke!!!!!!

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 08, 2017
Mysticluv:
Lol.. How do you mean?

Hehehe my lady
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by PETRUCE007: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2017
toogbasky:
Our fathers has married all d good women

Loooooooolz
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by YourFatherLap: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2017
flawlessT:
Okay
check your DM
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by emebosomto(m): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2017
Proudlyblack:
It depends on the dude
If he is someone striving to have a promising future sure I will and he better not start asking me for money unnecessarily but if he is a NFA it's a no
What's the meaning of NFA? grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by reality17(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2017
makydebbie:
So far he's not going to be asking me for money then I'm good because I won't disturb him either.

Chalie lets get started
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
spot on girl..... You are good to go wink spot on girl..... You are good to go

Tnx.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by flawlessT(f): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2017
dilini:

When a lady sounds like this and in agreement to an unforseeable plight the outcome is surely predictable... Lol
Oya wats the outcome? ... Lol
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2017
makydebbie:
So far he's not going to be asking me for money then I'm good because I won't disturb him either.

Correct babe!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) / Nairaland Couples' Competition (NCC) 2014 ➜ ➜ ➜ / How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.