Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,083 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One (64473 Views)

Why Are Short Men like this? / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:30am On Oct 09, 2017
who else notice short guys with laptop bag be looking like Ninja turtle.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by DanielsParker(m): 7:30am On Oct 09, 2017
She's likely to cheat

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Doctorfitz: 7:30am On Oct 09, 2017
Two faced mofo. We have them plenty on nl

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by delugajackson: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2017
grin grin

She forgot that the internet never forgets.

Bitch you got served what you deserve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by kay29000(m): 7:34am On Oct 09, 2017
Some women don't know what they want.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by JhimmyThall(m): 7:34am On Oct 09, 2017
This got me laughing "Sensitive ko sensodyn ni" ;DThis got me laughing "Sensitive ko sensodyn ni"

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by iamchybs(m): 7:37am On Oct 09, 2017
shurley22:
What exactly did you expect her to do...
Her time had obviously run out...
Midget! grin

Lol exactly
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by kay29000(m): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2017
Amarabae:
The husband is not that short abeg.
Dont blame ladies who prefer tall guys(not over-tall guys),
tallness in a guy breeds confidence and manliness yes i know that short guys can be manly too,
tallness in a guy is appealing to the eyes and attractive.
A handsome tall guy in a perfect sized suit is charming,
thats why the feminine world coined the word TDH- "tall,dark and handsome"
TDH are the most sought after guys for dating according to statistics and logistics.

What of TBH guys? Tall Brown and Handsome.
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by libertyhope2017: 7:41am On Oct 09, 2017
The only reason she is with him is because she didn't find a tall man or no tall man is checking in for her, so out of desperation she marries a short man, not because she loves him but her time is passing. Men should be very wary of women like this. This is the kind of woman who knows the repercussion of marrying a short man, and gets angry when all her sons are under 5'7, and start blaming the man. AS IF SHE DIDN'T KNOW THE CHILDREN WILL BE SHORT IF SHE MARRIED A SHORT MAN...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Themandator: 7:42am On Oct 09, 2017
Amarabae:
tallness in a guy breeds confidence and manliness yes i know that short guys can be manly too,
TDH are the most sought after guys for dating according to statistics and logistics.

Na so ,later now you go end up with , short, light and ugly.

Moral of her reality, don't cuss out what you can create....... Yours is not in the bag yet

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by ofuonyebi: 7:43am On Oct 09, 2017
what is wrong with a short man or even short a woman?

Both the tall and the short humans were created by the alpha and omega..

The short man may even be better as husby both at home and outside the matrimony

while the tall man so celebrated, keep wandering about and fooling the women and ladies around...
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Matrixluv: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2017
But the guy is not that bad
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by HARDDON: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2017
Every other ish ignored..... I see she is d one holding him ?!

Awww, a pity broda, a pity
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by delugajackson: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2017
Amarabae:
Madam logistics. I hope you won't marry a tall guy based on ''logistics''.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by livinbygrace: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2017
obo389:
not just ladies alone.
Anybody wey dey too follow person mouth no get sense angry

Spot on brother and the same people will come back to condemn you for acting based on their advise.
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by shiishiluper: 7:47am On Oct 09, 2017
IamRaizo:
Karma get swagg grin grin
it is God's own law, "karma"
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by luminouz(m): 7:48am On Oct 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Me wey dey laugh bald people nkor, God no let me end up with one oooo. cheesy grin lipsrsealed
U laugh at them baldies
God catch u.......see...I don't have hair ooo!!! tongue
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by FlyboyZee: 7:49am On Oct 09, 2017
OEPHIUS:
In a twist of event (or call it a life coming at one fast), a lady who has been making fun of short brothers got married to a height impaired brother over the weekend. While it is weird to see someone get married to the type of people she mocks, people on the internet should realize that you shouldn't allow the opinion of others on social media to influence your life decisions.

Some people will write things just for fun, jokes or to get popular and you who dont know will think it is all fun and jump on it.

Source is Uncle Tosin Adeda
https://twitter.com/tosinadeda/status/917105737607925760
It was the same thing my wife said, she even arbored men she's taller than and made fun of me (wrt to my height) with her bestie, only to turn around and she's been my wife for 6 years now and still counting. At 1.69m, not that am short anyway. She's only taller at 1.82m.
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by luminouz(m): 7:50am On Oct 09, 2017
Amarabae:
tallness cry in a guy is appealing to the eyes and attractive.
U just broke my heart!!!!
*calls chinedu the shoe maker*
Abeg add 3 more inches to my shoe sole before u bring am!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by GavelSlam: 7:53am On Oct 09, 2017
She let all the Airheads dump their bf's so she'll have no competition.
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by luminouz(m): 7:54am On Oct 09, 2017
FlyboyZee:

It was the same thing my wife said, she even arbored men she's taller than and made fun of me (wrt to my height) with her bestie, only to turn around and she's been my wife for 6 years now and still counting. At 1.69m, not that am short anyway. She's only taller at 1.82m.
Wao...she is above 6feet!!! She tall o for a woman!!!
Ur 5 feet 5inches or 6 thereabouts
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Amarabae(f): 7:55am On Oct 09, 2017
luminouz:

U just broke my heart!!!!
*calls chinedu the shoe maker*
Abeg add 3 more inches to my shoe sole before u bring am!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
You are so funny
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by luminouz(m): 7:57am On Oct 09, 2017
Amarabae:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
You are so funny
wink
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by bjcuntis(m): 7:59am On Oct 09, 2017
grin grin grin
This shit is soo funny fam. I only imagine how she feels right now.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Ristamike: 8:01am On Oct 09, 2017
Let the woman go to her husband in peace.
This thread is classless.
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 09, 2017
lo, now i understabd the guy is very very very very very very very very very...
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 09, 2017
Ramanto:
And some ladies have ditched their short boyfriends based on her assertion on short guys. Now, she has left them in the lurch..
social media and fake life are like 5 and 6. One just have to be an independent decision maker void of external influences. That's how best to live a happy and fulfilled life

I agree with you, do you know the damage Tonto Dike's fake super marriage did to many dumb girls' relationships? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Badonasty(m): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2017
OEPHIUS:
In a twist of event (or call it a life coming at one fast), a lady who has been making fun of short brothers got married to a height impaired brother over the weekend. While it is weird to see someone get married to the type of people she mocks, people on the internet should realize that you shouldn't allow the opinion of others on social media to influence your life decisions.

Some people will write things just for fun, jokes or to get popular and you who dont know will think it is all fun and jump on it.

Source is Uncle Tosin Adeda
https://twitter.com/tosinadeda/status/917105737607925760

She was just consoling herself before ni
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by sunshineV(f): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2017
What'd I tell u bout karma..... ISSA BITCH
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 09, 2017
shiishiluper:
it is God's own law, "karma"
the law is a judge of its own, no partiality... Straight justice without looking uche face grin

God is wonderful bro!
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by HermajestyQ(f): 8:08am On Oct 09, 2017
cheesy
divinehand2003:
This reminds me of lady Sansa and Tyrion Lannister in the Game of Thrones series.
cheesy
divinehand2003:
This reminds me of lady Sansa and Tyrion Lannister in the Game of Thrones series.
lolz! I really felt bad for Tyrion. some ladies will keep calling guys midget, ugly monkey and broke-ass only to end up marrying worse.
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by cyrilamx(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2017
D u ever give up on ur illusory desire ranging from politics to romance? All your comments are defeatist in tone
Amarabae:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom / I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.