Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,063 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One (64472 Views)

Why Are Short Men like this? / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by luminouz(m): 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Haaaaa! shocked

My village people don catch up with me last last oooo... embarassed

We wee copy Rooney sha tongue
Copy Rooney for what
I gat me a full head of hair baby......go check dp na....
Unless u wan make I barb am!!!! tongue
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by rawpadgin(m): 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
biacan:

Mastu........ ko....... bate.... ni
don't worry it's normal

I won't be angry cheesy
biacan:

Mastu........ ko....... bate.... ni
don't worry it's normal

I won't be angry
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by biacan(f): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
rawpadgin:
don't worry it's normal

I won't be angry cheesy don't worry it's normal

I won't be angry

See this guy your condo rich waiting person fit masturbation with........?...... keep dreaming
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by rawpadgin(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
biacan:

See this guy your condo rich waiting person fit masturbation with........?...... keep dreaming
gringringrin

if almost 8" nor size u that means ur female appendage nor be here o
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
thesicilian:
I heard Nigeria is going to Russia and for the first time we didn't need a Bible and a calculator for the last qualifying matches.
Lmao....... Nigerian National Team can cause one high blood pressure ehn....

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by SAMBARRY: 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
midolian:
Some people will post rubbish and forget..but the rubbish never forgets them.
see how this thread is giving short men ecstasy and making them feel good grin
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by SAMBARRY: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
obinnashady:
lol.
Evils
karma is a biatch
rando man cheesy

Kurubeto grin tongue

The short height of these rando men always make them.feel so inferior.they have to massage their ego by ensuring they marry a tall.woman grin tongue
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by demefa(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
biacan:

Least I forgot they also have short d*** can't imagine how love making with short people would be..........

hey you are still short
Ur wrong on diz one the size of a man does not determine the size of dick he has
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by SAMBARRY: 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
divinehand2003:
When the desired tall commodity is unavailable, the available short ones becomes the desired.

The evil that women say carelessly comes to hunt them later in life. Besides, what goes around comes around.

Look at her, she doesn't look happy at all. All the tall niggas she must have placed all her hopes on have blatantly rejected her and broken her heart. She might have even said ''yes'' even before the short man proposed for fear of losing him.
because you expect her not to grin

See how satisfied all those traumatized shanko men feel because of their height grin

Come here let me knock that your small head grin tongue
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by bigfrancis21: 7:06am On Oct 11, 2017
Chei...Akpu opanda! grin Nke anunwa a so mu bullshit. grin grin grin

cc Ishilove....what's your take on this matter? cheesy
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by bigfrancis21: 7:09am On Oct 11, 2017
oz4real83:
From age 8 to 30 every lady's dream and desire is to marry a michael scoffield look-alike. From 31-34,they may accept a segun arinze look-alike but from age 35 and above,even Mr Ibu is ''prince charming'' and they will even be willing to sponsor his destiny grin

grin

Some guys no gat chill at all. grin
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Ishilove: 7:52am On Oct 11, 2017
bigfrancis21:
Chei...Akpu opanda! grin Nke anunwa a so mu bullshit. grin grin grin

cc Ishilove....what's your take on this matter? cheesy
My take is this...never say never cheesy

Social media has made many people do so many stupid things.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by bigfrancis21: 8:58am On Oct 11, 2017
Ishilove:

grin grin

You haven't told us the kind of men you would like to marry? wink
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Ishilove: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
bigfrancis21:

grin grin

You haven't told us the kind of men you would like to marry? wink
Take a wild guess wink
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by JackBizzle: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ishilove:

Come. Didnt you say that you dont like short men? You said short men are usually hot tempered

Hypocrisy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom / I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.