Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One (64467 Views)

Why Are Short Men like this? / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by williamdeluxe(m): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2017
TYPICAL EXAMPLE OF "SHAKARA DON END"

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by oodua1stson: 9:06am On Oct 09, 2017
She, like most feminists who speak trash online are all bloody hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by TEYA: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2017
Amarabae:
The husband is not that short abeg.
Dont blame ladies who prefer tall guys(not over-tall guys),
tallness in a guy breeds confidence and manliness yes i know that short guys can be manly too,
tallness in a guy is appealing to the eyes and attractive.
A handsome tall guy in a perfect sized suit is charming,
thats why the feminine world coined the word TDH- "tall,dark and handsome"
TDH are the most sought after guys for dating according to statistics and logistics.
That guy is short and I can't stop laughing
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Barzinime(m): 9:33am On Oct 09, 2017
Lol..
So you remembered how we do
thesicilian:
I heard Nigeria is going to Russia and for the first time we didn't need a Bible and a calculator for the last qualifying matches.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Ogaonos: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2017
Pple lik her many 4 nairaland.dt y real ladies dnt listen 2 social media wrong talk.eg i must marry a guy dt hav car nd fat salary lata cum dey cry e neva c husband at 28yrs.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by JastSiryin(m): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2017
Learnt from experience never the to take a Lady's word on matters like this...This only shows to validate my conclusion

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Funkybabee(f): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2017
Adebowale89:
but why is it that most ladies underrate short guys? being tall doesn't mean the guy will have long Kini

infact short guys sometimes can give u a run for your money on bed most times

choose love, happiness and marriage dividends instead. love is unrestricted and unconditional

Not because of show,but you know women are naturally short ,i mean out of 10 women 7 is short.... They just want to marry who will worth their standard as they normally says they want who they will look up to!!!! that is why
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 09, 2017
God don catch hercheesy.take note dat anything u mock u end up marrying suchcheesy.na so e be.dis is why i dont make fun of very fat babes or very wowor babe cos i wouldn't want God to vex and come give me wetin i no want.all those guys here making fun of ugly babes abeg take a lesson from this thread.and those babes bashing broke men make una learn from dis thread ooo..cheesy
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2017
The issue isn't the height of the man but her statement about "short guys". If she detest short men so much, her husband would have at least being of same height.

This is how so many girls are being deceived out of a good relationship due to other's opinion. We 're good in giving advice when we 're on the other side of the table but do differently when we're finally in that shoes.
I knew girls who said they wanted a tall, dark & slim guy, but when reality checks-in, them change mind.

Guys throw your keys to any babes, ignore her spec. With the right words she go break all protocols.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by chibuike65: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Me wey dey laugh bald people nkor, God no let me end up with one oooo. cheesy grin lipsrsealed
you need christ
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by mechanics(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2017
She might have made people to abandon their loved ones o.
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by sisisioge: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2017
When love is involved...all those physical attributes become secondary.
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by sweetilicious(f): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2017
Ramanto:
And some ladies have ditched their short boyfriends based on her assertion on short guys. Now, she has left them in the lurch..
social media and fake life are like 5 and 6. One just has to be an independent decision maker void of external influences. That's how best to live a happy and fulfilled life
Exactly
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by biacan(f): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2017
rawpadgin:
Biacan this could be us grin grin

I am even taller & handsome than this man cheesy cheesy yet u are calling me shorty grin

hahahahahahaha shorty shorty shorty........ making me to laugh....... but on a serious note short people do have anger issues that's why I do avoid them cause am too young for all this wahala........ lol rawpadgin shorty
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by rawpadgin(m): 11:56am On Oct 09, 2017
biacan:

hahahahahahaha shorty shorty shorty........ making me to laugh....... but on a serious note short people do have anger issues that's why I do avoid them cause am too young for all this wahala........ lol rawpadgin shorty
that you have met few with anger issue doesn't mean all are like that

Hold up a sec.

I am 5ft 8". Am not short baby
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by biacan(f): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
rawpadgin:
that you have met few with anger issue doesn't mean all are like that

Hold up a sec.

I am 5ft 8". Am not short baby

Least I forgot they also have short d*** can't imagine how love making with short people would be..........

hey you are still short
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by bamite(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
mhizesther:
She prob lied on social media.. it's obvious she's just seeking attention, and she got it. May they have a happy home.

Hian!!! This your brezz no be hear o shocked

I want oh
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by talk2aikay(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
People should generally learn to take control of their own lives and narrative, or risk letting some bunch of fake douchebags delude them with false standards.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Sagay212: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
oz4real83:
From age 8 to 30 every lady's dream and desire is to marry a michael scoffield look-alike. From 31-34,they may accept a segun arinze look-alike but from age 35 and above,even Mr Ibu is ''prince charming'' and they will even be willing to sponsor his destiny grin

Chai!

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
bamite:

Hian!!! This your brezz no be hear o shocked

I want oh

What are u wanting??
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by bamite(m): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
mhizesther:

What are u wanting??

Those two sumptuous pumpkins. Lets go private na kiss
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
bamite:

Those two sumptuous pumpkins. Lets go private na kiss

They belong to my baby abeg

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by bamite(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
mhizesther:

They belong to my baby abeg

Haba madam! Don't be greedy na, save a brother's life.
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by rawpadgin(m): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
biacan:

Least I forgot they also have short d*** can't imagine how love making with short people would be..........

hey you are still short
short d1ck? Sister pulease!

Of all my supposedly tall friends, I have the biggest male appendage

Mata fact, during our younger days they used to refer to my gbola as 'small pikin legleg grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by biacan(f): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
rawpadgin:
short d1ck? Sister pulease!

Of all my supposedly tall friends, I have the biggest male appendage

Mata fact, during our younger days they used to refer to my gbola as 'small pikin legleg grin grin grin

Pics of your d*** or.......... tongue
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by rawpadgin(m): 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
biacan:

Pics of your d*** or.......... tongue
so u can go & mastuba*te with it abi grin grin

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by biacan(f): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
rawpadgin:
so u can go & mastuba*te with it abi grin grin

Mastu........ ko....... bate.... ni
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Sapiojay(f): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
It's her life ooo. Everyone have dreams though not all comes true. Her version is part of her own story. YOU GET WHATEVER LIFE THROWS AT YOU. SUCH IS LIFE. SHE CRAVED FOR A TALL MAN BUT ENDED UP WITH A SHORT MAN. IRONY OF LIFE. cry
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Rukkydelta(f): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
Tall, short or average doesn't make him less a man
We should stop using physical attributes to define a person
Though most ladies prefer their man to be above their head

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by benjsniper33: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
OEPHIUS:
In a twist of event (or call it a life coming at one fast), a lady who has been making fun of short brothers got married to a height impaired brother over the weekend. While it is weird to see someone get married to the type of people she mocks, people on the internet should realize that you shouldn't allow the opinion of others on social media to influence your life decisions.

Some people will write things just for fun, jokes or to get popular and you who dont know will think it is all fun and jump on it.

Source is Uncle Tosin Adeda
https://twitter.com/tosinadeda/status/917105737607925760
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Blackhawk01: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
luminouz:

U laugh at them baldies
God catch u.......see...I don't have hair ooo!!! tongue

Haaaaa! shocked

My village people don catch up with me last last oooo... embarassed

We wee copy Rooney sha tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom / I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady / A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.