Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital (54978 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Charly68: 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Police should get to the root of the matter...3 boys dead under few days ..there is more to the matter.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Tapout(m): 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
i never knew davido had so much enemies.. Just see the comments on the first page sad

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Stevengerd(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Whether Guiity or not, We still love davido. dey shall wan spoil hin market
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by mokt(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Seems the guy died of too much liquor. 40 tots of tequila no be beans at all I'm sure he was also pushing it with weed or cigarette perhaps both seff. His friends should have stood by him at least and they wouldn't have to face all these mess. RIP to d dead.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by joystickextendr: 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Interesting..
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by deejeet1: 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
ritababe:
they should also arrest davido because he instructed them to drop the deceased at the hospital.
Stop insinuating what you don't know
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by maykam(m): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
Baawaa:
This case is getting hotter,but while only the two boys
that is to tell you davido is wiser than them.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Holuwarsweun(m): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hmmm i reserve my comment for now But I know something for sure very soon we will know the truth
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
tiwiex:

His driver decided to drop him without instruction from his oga?
The truth shall unfold soon, that's what I can say.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by AngelaUdoka(f): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
HOW SCHOOL BOYS USED TO WRITE LETTERS TO GIRLS IN THOSE GOOD, OLD DAYS!
G.M.M.C YOLA
P.O. BOX 2013
29TH JAN. 1979
Dear Sweet,
Ditto...
Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of Mr. Health over there, if so, doxology!
I am also parambulating in the cool breeze of wellness here.
Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing is happening is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl, put together as fantabulous. I implore you to decipher this my anthem of love oozing out from the innermost pendulum of my thoraxial cavity.
Darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblongata also ceases functioning.
Crazy, crazy, crazy you may say but this is verily veritable. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon, you would prostrate. That's why I need to see you vis a vis soon for a better elucidation through tete a tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness.
Only you and me are protagonists in this subtle affair. As I cogitate and ruminate over the last episode, I genuflex before the Omnipotent and implore him to let this affair emulsify.
By the way, I was bamboozled, scintilated, exhilarated, and left in a state of prolonged euphoria by the contents of your missive which was quite edifying and exalting. It left my bio-chemistry in a paradise-like equilibrium.
Empirically speaking, I love u chemically. I don't ever want to see gloom and doom looming over your angelic live portrait. Let my appellation be scribbled across your heart, with indelible ink. If any boy tries to ask for your companionship, tell him that u are leased and caveated.
I think I have to pen off here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis polymerization. But before I evaporate, I like to revitalize your memory with those encapsulating lyrics which proclaim that your catarrh is my butter, your piss is my mimbo, the world's greatest lover is me.
Catch you later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you because you are too sweet for them.
Goodbye for now.
Your slave in love,
your pillow, your cushion,
Ramson Cool. .... Did you receive or ever write this sort of composition?....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by sundilazo(m): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nothing will happen jare
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Bigajeff(m): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
ok
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by seunmohmoh(f): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
nawa o
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by udemzyudex(m): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rextayne:
Where in the article did the nation said davido gave orders to his boys to dump tagbo at the hospital? you guys like spicing up truth with blatant lies up and down, smh.

Calm down, no let the matter for here too vex u, pls calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by smardray(m): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
they don't even know if they are the next sef

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by maykam(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
Charly68:
Police should get to the root of the matter...3 boys dead under few days ..there is more to the matter.

what if it was just a mere coincidence?
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by mokt(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
ritababe:

that's what the nation reported, or do you have your own version oga davido asss licker?

Distance between women and brain be like from Lag to Calaba on foot

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
ritababe:
they should also arrest davido because he instructed them to drop the deceased at the hospital.
and υ ѕeғ jυѕт gιve ιnѕтrυcтιonѕ ����
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Nwaoma198(f): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
Madam e happen for eyes? lipsrsealed
ritababe:
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by ritababe(f): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rextayne:
Where in the article did the nation said davido gave orders to his boys to dump tagbo at the hospital? you guys like spicing up truth with blatant lies up and down, smh.

check earlier thread on front-page

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by LesbianBoy(m): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
Tapout:
i never knew davido had so much enemies.. Just see the comments above sad

When you are young, rich and successful....haters gonna hate! It's normal!

Btw, most of these people hating davido are far older than him and have not achieved anything in life while some are his agemate and have been writing jamb for years and have still not passed! You don't expect such people to like davido now....do you? grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Charly68: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
maykam:

what if it was just a mere coincidence?
hHmmn it is possible but the police are to clarify it..
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by ritababe(f): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
BrutalJab:

Since the nation reported it, then go ahead with the arrest. Mrs Too know

relax he will be, nobody is above the law.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by EazyMoh(m): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
ritababe:
No such thing, They are adults and shall be held responsible for their actions. All he could is deny sending them.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by bumtos(m): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
Stop � smoking, stop drinking if you stop doing this two things, your life go better than before.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by ritababe(f): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Madam e happen for eyes? lipsrsealed
that's what the paper said
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by OldBeer: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
mokt:

Distance between women and brain be like from Lag to Calaba on foot
LOL!
Why you dey insult your mama like this?
After all the poor woman did for you!

16 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Franzinni: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
Paid the two goats to admit to anything and thier family will be rich for life ......some cicilian mafia Sheree!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by maykam(m): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
Charly68:
hHmmn it is possible but the police are to clarify it..
ok o, let's wait as situation unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Chetimah(m): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
I think they left him inside the car,when they went to another place to party,and they forget to put dawn the car glass for breeze or cross ventilation inside d car,to allow in have fresh air, I thought also all of them are high on cheap drugs to forget him inside the car,before they remember him is too late for them after so many hours inside the car.just an observation ooo.

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by mustafa006: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
The police will soon receive there on share of the 30 billion and that is the end of the case.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Askng(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
Sin is not easy, A man cannot reject Jesus and have an easy life

He will always get into trouble

Good understanding giveth favour:

but the way of transgressors is hard.

Proverb 13: 15

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) / Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her / Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.