Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital (55007 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by enemyofprogress: 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
ritababe:
they should also arrest davido because he instructed them to drop the deceased at the hospital.
why hating? Na by force dem dey do baby mama

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by mabea: 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rextayne:
Where you there when he gave the order? I just don't know why some people just say stvpid things like there brain Is on vacation, smh.
But seriously if u follow the initial report on this case u will find that the guy died out of negligence. Imagine locking up someone who is drunk in a car and went partying, why wount he die of suffocation.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by adetkid(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
lol
its Oct3
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Lexusgs430: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
How 3 friends can die within 96 hours....... Highly suspicious......

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by mokt(m): 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
OldBeer:
LOL!
Why you dey insult your mama like this?
After all the poor woman did for you!

My mom ain't on NL or was that urs I quoted earlier? My bad.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Student125(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
xaggar:

The suffocation could also be as a result of excessive drinking (choking on his drink, especially when drunk).
You are extremely lazy in your quest for knowledge. You think suffocation is only as a result of being gagged.
You sound pained, leave that to the police or were u there to know what really happen? if it were to b nobody, I know you won't b sentimental like this but Davido of all people, ah no he can't.
My stand is simple, u shldnt conclude alcohol killed him cuz in life some thing are not exactly the way they look, anything can happen. so let the police conclude their investigation.
Prof know all, don't do police job in ur shit hole.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by ritababe(f): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
enemyofprogress:
why hating? Na by force dem dey do baby mama

how is it hating? because of your love for davido so even if he is guilty he should be spared abi?
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Kog45(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Banter1:
Uncle Dele will be laughing now. According to Davido and i quote, life is all about the Money ey. Well thats not true Davido.
I don't think Bob Dee w be laughing but calling Dele momodu my boy shows foolishness on that part of Davido.

I hope he escape this and learn but his Dad need to call him to order or else

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by ritababe(f): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
presholala:

stupidity is smiling at you

u are the stupid one here, because its not your family, tomorrow it might be you.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by ruffDiamond: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
There is nothing I hate more in my life than playahater undecidedfor me I don't give a flying fucck abt nobody's business not even buhari angry I speak my mind all the time but I'm feeling there are lot of haters here shouting 'arrest davido too! !"cos envy and jealousy all written over their perpetually broke a** angry bull!arrest for what exactly sad did he kill the dude ?guys with dead brain all over foaming trash in the mouth like a mad dog mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by basty: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Some Nigerians are daft. No IPOB matter now, na Dafido matter dey ground. Miserable lots.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by seankay(m): 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
Franzinni:
Paid the two goats to admit to anything and thier family will be rich for life ......some cicilian mafia Sheree!!!
godfather shii

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Bimpe29: 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Davido's hands are not clean either.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
ritababe:

u are the stupid one here, because its not your family, tomorrow it might be you.

duhhhhhhhh
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by OldBeer: 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
mokt:

My mom ain't on NL or was that urs I quoted earlier? My bad.
Shoo! Go tutor your senseless mom. Bye amigo.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Kabalokwu: 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nigeria police will be ready to eat part of the N30billion in Davido Bank account........
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by SirZeek(m): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
Swiftlee:
undecided undecided Police just go shkraaah ka ka ka ka pum! Davido is approaching tum! Skiaah, his fans will go skrrra pap pap ka ka ka skidiki pap pap and a pu pu drrrr boom SKYAAA! You don't know! This is full gbege! As in, it is Conpoundious just like one of my brothers rightfully said!
lwkmd.. bros, i think T. B. Joshua can handle ya case
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Beedude(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
enemyofprogress:
This tagbo guy just dey cause wahala for people with his death. Why him no wan go alone now?
Maybe he's a Liverpool fan

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by enemyofprogress: 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
ritababe:

how is it hating? because of your love for davido so even if he is guilty he should be spared abi?
how is he guilty?who are you to pronounce him guilty? What do you know about crimes and the laws? You think this discussion is about rice and beans or use of condoms? No let me vex with you o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by okadoo: 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Naturalobserver:
Good job Linda Ikeji is doing but be careful ma,this is no longer blogging but journalism.

The news was all over the tv stations in Lagos Linda got the news from there. She's just repeating what was said on the news.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by mechanics(m): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
Baawaa:
This case is getting hotter,but while only the two boys
lol, they are still investigating the case, all eyes will be on the commissioner of police for justice to be done, so keep following the news.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Naturalobserver(m): 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
okadoo:

The news was all over the tv stations in Lagos Linda got the news from there. She's just repeating what was said on the news.
a source close to the situation told LIB exclusively Read dat part bro and look up the meaning of exclusive
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by ayamjay: 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Davido don use dem do sacrifice, next year he go dey sing 60billion for d akant iioooo!
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by holatunde1759(m): 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
Awon omo tika bodi....
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by stagger: 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
Toxicology reports takes 3 weeks to be issued. All we have here are all manner of speculations.

Why would a full grown human being gulp down 40 shots of Tequila? Even in advanced countries, the barman would actually stop selling to the individual.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rextayne:
Where you there when he gave the order? I just don't know why some people just say stvpid things like there brain Is on vacation, smh.
that ode! issa wizkid fan.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by DONFASZY(m): 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
If Davido mistake travel out dis period
He will b d prime suspect
He might b having sleepless nite nw
Dem won put am for d pooor boiz head cos of moni
Why commissioner of police
I jus kip smellin a rat here?
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by maasoap(m): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
maykam:

what if it was just a mere coincidence?
Coincidence? Like one in a billionth? Season film.................
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by juman(m): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
I doubt "die of suffocation" thing.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Hyicene(m): 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
wahalla fall on u!
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by 400billionman: 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
maykam:

what if it was just a mere coincidence?

Which coincidence ?

God did not create humans to die young..
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by 400billionman: 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
ritababe:

that's what the paper said

Stop running around the thread like mosquito or ant is biting you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" / Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) / Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.