Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital (55010 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by nikky5(m): 12:41am On Oct 12, 2017
At the end of the day Davido will join the duo. The arrested two will never go down alone. Nigerians and the world are keenly watching and monitoring this case. We have our laws and it must take its course regardless of social status of any offender.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by kruusy: 6:54am On Oct 12, 2017
dem just arrest davido boys come leave davido d oga free....naija d law is never meant for d rich in dis quantry
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by ritababe(f): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
how is he guilty?who are you to pronounce him guilty? What do you know about crimes and the laws? You think this discussion is about rice and beans or use of condoms? No let me vex with you o

simple comprehension you can comprehend, no need arguing with you. since you have comprehension problem.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by enemyofprogress: 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
ritababe:

simple comprehension you can comprehend, no need arguing with you. since you have comprehension problem.
its you that has comprehension problem just because of you envy and hatred for Davido. No be by force dem dey do baby mama tongue tongue
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Banter1(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2017
Kog45:
I don't think Bob Dee w be laughing but calling Dele momodu my boy shows foolishness on that part of Davido.

I hope he escape this and learn but his Dad need to call him to order or else
Amen. I hope he learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) / Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit / Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.