Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,917 members, 7,821,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital (55004 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Naughtytboy: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rextayne:
Where you there when he gave the order? I just don't know why some people just say stvpid things like there brain Is on vacation, smh.
I hate what u just did,, she's very right.. What are you trying to prove tell me

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by BrutalJab: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
adetayo234:

Initially you asked her for evidence. But now that she gave evidence, You started saying something else. As far as you are concerned, it isn't about truth or justice; it is about protecting Davido even if he's found guilty, right?
Oga I wasn't the one that quoted her first.

Justice? Is there anything like that in this country?
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Ensquare(m): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
Don't knw what to say for now
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Naughtytboy: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
BrutalJab:

Since the nation reported it, then go ahead with the arrest. Mrs Too know
if you quote her again i will deal with you here and in your house

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Naughtytboy: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rextayne:
Where in the article did the nation said davido gave orders to his boys to dump tagbo at the hospital? you guys like spicing up truth with blatant lies up and down, smh.
the driver won't do anything without the instructions of his oga.. Stay clear

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Naughtytboy: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
deejeet1:

Stop insinuating what you don't know
Don't stop insinuating what you don't know too.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by adetayo234: 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
BrutalJab:

Oga I wasn't the one that quoted her first.

Well, let's see how this plays out.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Swiftlee(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
adetayo234:

In other words, Davido can commit murder and go Scot free?
Nope! That's why I said there is gbege for him and his fans right now.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Swiftlee(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
adetayo234:

In other words, Davido can commit murder and go Scot free?
Nope! That's why I said there is gbege for him and his fans right now.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Student125(m): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
I can remember some f**ls say leave davido alone, d guy(tagbo) killed himself by taking too much alcohol but now it has been discovered he died of suffocation. Most Nigerian youth are too lazy to think. Now they are sentimental with the glaring facts.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by vickylincon(m): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
ritababe:

that's what the nation reported, or do you have your own version oga davido asss licker?

nobody is above the law.
and to imagine your folks now blaming police or sars when they arrest innocent people is alarming. You don't even know fact, you just jump into conclusion cos of what you claimed you read
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by udemzyudex(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rextayne:
Nothing vex me. I just don't like people posting what they don't know..
Noted.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by gwama: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
youngvikthor:
Wizkid fam will be shining their black teeth sadWizkid fam will be shining their black teeth

That's just your concern; Wiz fans, while we have serious case of man death of unnatural cause. angry
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Lemmejoor(m): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Last time it was a 3 paragraph autopsy report calling out alcohol shots..gibberish...gibberish. Now suffocation. Reminds me of that song, 'Maradona' ..
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by xaggar(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
Student125:
I can remember some f**ls say leave davido alone, d guy(tagbo) killed himself by taking too much alcohol but now it has been discovered he died of suffocation. Most Nigerian youth are too lazy to think. Now they are sentimental with the glaring facts.

The suffocation could also be as a result of excessive drinking (choking on his drink, especially when drunk).
You are extremely lazy in your quest for knowledge. You think suffocation is only as a result of being gagged.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by OmoDavido(m): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
Baawaa:
This case is getting hotter,but while only the two boys

Because Davido is innocent
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Banter1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
Uncle Dele will be laughing now. According to Davido and i quote, life is all about the Money ey. Well thats not true Davido.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by ritababe(f): 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
OldBeer:
LOL! Why you dey insult your mama like this? After all the poor woman did for you!
lmao
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
like one of his lyrics, omo see gobe !!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by ritababe(f): 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
adetayo234:

Initially you asked her for evidence. But now that she gave evidence, You started saying something else. As far as you are concerned, it isn't about truth or justice; it is about protecting Davido even if he's found guilty, right?

don't mind that guy, he never know who is next.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by MaziOmenuko: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rextayne:
Where in the article did the nation said davido gave orders to his boys to dump tagbo at the hospital? you guys like spicing up truth with blatant lies up and down, smh.

What are you attacking ritababe like that? Haven't you been following the story? CCTV camera showed Tagbo was dropped in the hospital in an ash colored Toyota corolla, the car has been since recovered from David's residence at lekki whereas the driver has confirmed to the police that his boss instructed him to drop Tagbo at the hospital.

With all the evidence shown so far, how is what she said a lie?

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Ibime(m): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
InsideOut247:

It's been revealed that Tagbo died of suffocation and not alcohol intoxication.

Sorry, most people that die from alcohol die from suffocation. They vomit into their own lungs, and that's what kills them.

Vomiting when intoxicated or “drunk” can cause death by aspiration pneumonia. ... Ethanol intoxication can paralyze the epiglottis, and if one vomits, the stomach contents can reach the lungs (right), causing pneumonia and death.

Let not quest for justice put 2 innocent boys in jail. If they suffocated him, they would not take him to hospital, they would have dumped his body somewhere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Jagabanmonerry(m): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
madgoat:
If Davido is not arrested and jailed, then i know the police are being biased in this case
my thought too because it obvious he knew more. After d car dey used was recovered from his compound.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by MaziOmenuko: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
BrutalJab:

Hehehe...that's what everyone keeps thinking until it catches up with them. Yes, my dear there's justice in this country. Anytime you commit a crime, na den u go know how far. Ask all those locked up in kirikiri awaiting trial for ages without getting out.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by biodun95: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
Wizkid has said it "20 man shall fall that day if you cross my lane ooo"
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by misano(m): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rextayne:
Where you there when he gave the order? I just don't know why some people just say stvpid things like there brain Is on vacation, smh.

Relax if U were following the story U will understand her point. She is connecting reports together like a blogger.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Naughtytboy: 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

What are you attacking ritababe like that? Haven't you been following the story? CCTV camera showed Tagbo was dropped in the hospital in an ash colored Toyota corolla, the car has been since recovered from David's residence at lekki whereas the driver has confirmed to the police that his boss instructed him to drop Tagbo at the hospital.

With all the evidence shown so far, how is what she said a lie?
just leave those Yeye fans of his,, let me catch anyone of them
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by BrutalJab: 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Hehehe...that's what everyone keeps thinking until it catches up with them. Yes, my dear there's justice in this country. Anytime you commit a crime, na den u go know how far. Ask all those locked up in kirikiri awaiting trial for ages without getting out.
Then what's holding most of our leaders that are guilty of corruption back from going to jail?
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by madgoat(m): 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
my thought too because it obvious he knew more. After d car dey used was recovered from his compound.

Exactly.... If it was an ordinary Nigerian in this kind of mess, the person would be in police custody writing statements upon statements. The next thing u will hear is that the person has been charged to court even without autopsy report.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by misano(m): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
ritababe:

that's what the nation reported, or do you have your own version oga davido asss licker?

nobody is above the law.

Real ass lickers... I don't just understand them. Because dey like Davido the truth will be very far from their mouths.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by enemyofprogress: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
This tagbo guy just dey cause wahala for people with his death. Why him no wan go alone now?
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
ritababe:
they should also arrest davido because he instructed them to drop the deceased at the hospital.

stupidity is smiling at you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) / Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit / Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.