Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (39744 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by kammali: 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
What is mean of love,we are manage ourselves ni o no love here...

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Opakan2: 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Person wey dem never toast before sef go comment..

*Sips fura

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Slayer2: 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Hmm, see love everywhere

wink

Oya how much do you love me smiley
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by bunmiannie(f): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
oga ooooo,,,see love everywhere� o gbenu tan
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Michaelpresh(m): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by kaypower1(m): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Aint got no heart, jst a pink organ pumping blood, and hennessey. no love.lost, and none found

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Safiaa(f): 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
KOPT55:
Not much. I don't trust her because of the way she came into my life.

She's my friends girl, and when my friend -- who lived with me in my apartment -- left for youth service, she kept coming around. Not only did she keep coming, she gave me all sorts of green-lights. Knowing that my friend wasn't really serious with her and that he was going to be away for a very long time, I moved in.

The first day she came after I decided to ask her out, I put the moves on her and she melted like jello in my hands: she loves sex more than anything!

That's how our relationship began. I try to do right by her because she is a caring girl, she helps me out in the house and I appreciate that. She frets over my wellbeing and I think she's genuinely in love with me; but like I said, I don't trust her and I can't love her.

Then why not just be a man and tell her? I don't kmow why guys just cant be straight forward. You just want to have it all.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Kimy97(f): 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
100%[right][/right][s][/s]
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by QueenMarvella(f): 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2017

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Safiaa(f): 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
zabuur:
My wife Hafsah Adepeju Apinke. She was my school daughter in secondary school, now my wife and mother of my daughter and son. Love her pieces. Even after 5 years of marriage, we still spend a weekend every month in the hotel. Just away from the kids. To rate her is disrespecting her.
That is beautiful. I love to see a man cherish his wife. It's hard to find these days. Good on you!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Hakeem12(m): 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Probably incapable of love for now.
Weren't you the one that said your wedding g is coming up soon.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by LilNetty(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
mine is Bimpe 2.5%..Shade 20%...Vicpearl.. 30%...
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
3%
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Michaelpresh(m): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
QueenMarvella:
Mine is 97%
Hes Cute,Tall,Jovial and funny,hes d only guy that can stand my craziness,he loves me despite my numerous flaws,he can deal with my mood swings, hes caring,I keep falling in love with him every day.

Hes Great In Bed Too grin

Nawa oh
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dillusionist:
100% nice,jovial, easy going..intelligent and of course nice physique. .just to mention but a few.

I don't do cyber bullying but this your name tempt me, I think you are being dillusional...lol na joke Oooh of course! it's possible to have such a guy, matter of fact I am glad you do
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
She's a blessing in disguise and I really do love her. Her level of commitment and affection are astonishing

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by sayhi2certified(m): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
QueenMarvella:
Mine is 97%
Hes Cute,Tall,Jovial and funny,hes d only guy that can stand my craziness,he loves me despite my numerous flaws,he can deal with my mood swings, hes caring,I keep falling in love with him every day.

I can see his hand work...
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Slayer2:

wink
Oya how much do you love me smiley
Lol, see question!
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dillusionist:
100% nice,jovial, easy going..intelligent and of course nice physique. .just to mention but a few.
Na so ! Girls can fantasizes for west African !!
Although, ur list is cool for the kind of guy u want o.
I love him because I learn from him and also am willing to compromise to some extent because of him to build a better future

God dey

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by sayhi2certified(m): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
She's a blessing in disguise and I really do love her

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Slayer2: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lol, see question!

grin

Mine is 100%
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by tuscani: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
cuteguy123:
So ladies and gentlemen why do you love your current partner and why do you love him or her, what is it you love about him that makes you stick to him or her and won't be with another person other than your current partner?

On a scale of 1-100%, rate how much you love your current partner.

Just a nairaland survey cheesy grin

Well for me, I love mine because she is caring, insanely romantic, she can kiss and do crazy stuffs to me in public, she is not shy, she is proud of me and I am also proud of her, she has a good character with a killer hour glass figure 8 shape, back and front package complete, light skinned with natural facial beauty.

Oya Lets drop our comments and keep the fun going.

Oga lalasticlala, why do you love yours? cheesy
picture, I don't believe
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by sayhi2certified(m): 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
solasoulmusic:
I love him because I learn from him and also am willing to compromise to some extent because of him to build a better future

God dey

"compromise..you wanna allow him have his one on your zero..well done sister...
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
solasoulmusic:

God dey

Send us invite when the time for rice and moyin moyin reaches o

Compromise, tolerance, patience...And prayer... and all will be well
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by stylon008(m): 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Same as me.... Anyway am here to read comments m
Slayer2:
I have 3 girls but I can tell you comfortably that I am not even - 1% in love with them.

Lol

Na so God create me o, I don't have feelings.

grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Lexusgs430: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
cuteguy123:
So ladies and gentlemen why do you love your current partner and why do you love him or her, what is it you love about him that makes you stick to him or her and won't be with another person other than your current partner?

On a scale of 1-100%, rate how much you love your current partner.

Just a nairaland survey cheesy grin

Well for me, I love mine because she is caring, insanely romantic, she can kiss and do crazy stuffs to me in public, she is not shy, she is proud of me and I am also proud of her, she has a good character with a killer hour glass figure 8 shape, back and front package complete, light skinned with natural facial beauty.

Oya Lets drop our comments and keep the fun going.

Oga lalasticlala, why do you love yours? cheesy

Biased survey against married couples.....
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by QueenMarvella(f): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Michaelpresh:

Nawa oh

grin
What?
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
sayhi2certified:

Wetin happen bro? cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Probably incapable of love for now.
Yea,at least, you need to recover from the recent heart break !
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
QueenMarvella:
Mine is 97%

Aww, all the best dear.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Safiaa(f): 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
QueenMarvella:
Mine is 97%

Are you sure you're over 18 grin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / Man Set To Wed Fiancee After Wedding Was Delayed 7 Years Ago Over Accident. Pics / Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.