Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day (31196 Views)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Greatmind23: 1:11am On Oct 14, 2017
GT07115:
I am a serving Corps members in Ondo state, and my girlfriend is a fashion designer and a student. In terms of financial needs, she is self sufficient.

But i don't really understand her. I love her that is the fact, i intend settling down with her very soon.

Most of the issues I have with her is that ; she wants me to call her at least three times a day , and most of the time we do chat on whatsapp, and I feel there is nothing really to say that will warrant me calling her, mind you I call her at least four times in a week, I am not a good caller anyway, but that doesn't reduce my love for her, I don't really know what she wants. I call her this morning and she was complaining I didn't call her, that the sister who came to visit her, the husband calls her almost every hour, and I replied by saying I am not her sisters husband, she should learn to accept me the way I am, and if she can't she can let go.

She sent me a text that is over, I am not perturbed anyway, but my worries is, why should this be an issue?

my nigga leave dating girls just trip them and Bleep you need to get money ,

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by karrengold(f): 1:16am On Oct 14, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
If you aren't perturbed that she broke up with you then I'm not surprised that you wouldn't call her three times a day. You probably aren't meant for each other. When you meet someone you're crazy about, you'll call her enough times to make her a part of your day. Not just the perfunctory (4) calls per week.
You're blessed

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by guru03(m): 1:19am On Oct 14, 2017
Guy, jejely kiss good bye to that girl of yours, she's not ready for you yet, don't be deceived she doesn't love you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by DedeNkem: 1:33am On Oct 14, 2017
GT07115:
I am a serving Corps members in Ondo state, and my girlfriend is a fashion designer and a student. In terms of financial needs, she is self sufficient.

But i don't really understand her. I love her that is the fact, i intend settling down with her very soon.

Most of the issues I have with her is that ; she wants me to call her at least three times a day , and most of the time we do chat on whatsapp, and I feel there is nothing really to say that will warrant me calling her, mind you I call her at least four times in a week, I am not a good caller anyway, but that doesn't reduce my love for her, I don't really know what she wants. I call her this morning and she was complaining I didn't call her, that the sister who came to visit her, the husband calls her almost every hour, and I replied by saying I am not her sisters husband, she should learn to accept me the way I am, and if she can't she can let go.

She sent me a text that is over, I am not perturbed anyway, but my worries is, why should this be an issue?

She's the controlling type. Run!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Shayolevels: 1:40am On Oct 14, 2017
Op what I don't understand is why will you ever tell a girl to let go if she can't manage something. Whereas there are so many things she is managing with you... You make her feel like you are doing her a favor by calling her

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 14, 2017
piagetskinner:
I call my gf once in a week or two weeks...

understanding is what matters

Once a week or once in two weeks? I doubt you're really into her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by VeecThorr(m): 2:02am On Oct 14, 2017
Negroe, another nigga hitting that ass.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Nobody: 2:35am On Oct 14, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

3times a day?
that's way too much.
i once broke up with a guy because he calls too much. that's stalking.

my current bf doesn't call like that.. like 2 days no
call but we do chat... If he trys kinda stalking me...
i will ignore his calls... He know me wella.

I taya o.

Honestly her job is not demanding, she never talk true on why she breakup.

My bf doesn't call everyday and I like it, this way.
But whenever I call he picks and whenever he calls I pick.
I have lot of things going on around me. People at work who demands my time and attention, sometimes I get carried away with mental work load in the office and outside office, no time sef for myself. Until later at night, I remember my Boo and send him a short message: I love you, then I receive a reply I love you more. Kisses icon then goodnight dear, so tired. And he reply sweet Dreams.

Simple, short and sincere.

Like someone said, he cannot waste his air time, hearing someone breathing down the phone cheesy guy u wicked sha. Lol

Na wa.

Anyways op, take heart.. Just relax and see if she will try get back to u.. And if she does? Tell her u will stick with calling her daily but whenever she feels like talking or breathing down the phone? She can call u back grin

Peace# cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by globatop: 2:43am On Oct 14, 2017
She needs to be reassured of ur love, inferiority complex is bringing in insecurity into the relationship grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Analysiscorner: 2:46am On Oct 14, 2017
You first gave the condition of quitting. You should have used a better language. Next time sound sweet, while maintaining that you are yourself and not another, like her sister's husband.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by jrerico1(m): 3:21am On Oct 14, 2017
Nigerian girls and their useless mentality, I just hate this country for plenty reason

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:13am On Oct 14, 2017
MhizSylvia:
That means she's jobless.
Very brilliant...Your type is rare.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Peterosky(m): 4:27am On Oct 14, 2017
Hhhhhmm!! Op, this your babe excuse tire me. How can she expect you to call her 3x a day without her reciprocating on the premise that calling is your responsibility. Hian!!. That's raw wickedness. Just move on my bro, she is simply tired of you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by ikevictor: 4:28am On Oct 14, 2017
This means she go jail my type, not only quitting
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by jeeqaa7(m): 4:32am On Oct 14, 2017
agbonkamen:
Ordinary call 3x in a day is causing this breakup......if she does not pick your calls now you starting complaining now she want your calls Wahala.....Nigerian guys are bad lovers only knows open and close......(3mins)

Anuofia
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Ademoore07(m): 4:50am On Oct 14, 2017
I have this problem sometimes ago. At the end she parted ways with me.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by hartson(m): 4:52am On Oct 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
I can neva use my hard earned money to load card and talk to any useless naija girl. Tufiakwa
Bro take it easy.mellow down okay.I have seen few of your mentions above.You talk as if you have been dealt with by naija babes.Chill is gonna be fine.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by coolestdude01(m): 4:54am On Oct 14, 2017
chronique:

What exactly do you guys talk about for, 5-10 times a day? Are you guys working? The only time I'm interested in calling people regularly, is when it involves money / has to do with business. Anything other than that, can be done via chat. Personally, I don't like being called too much. It feels like I'm being disturbed. I prefer chatting with you...
This is exactly what I prefer. Talking is stressful to me except it involves some major gains especially financially cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by AreaFada2: 4:59am On Oct 14, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Communication is the key to a successful relationship, though calling 3X a day is kinda much, like stalking.

My dear, spot on. If he calls too much, the girl will still complain of being monitored.

Communication is NOT about calling 100 times a day. It is about genuine openness & honesty. A woman cannot conceal her 20 previous abortions from her bf despite talking 20 times daily and call it communication. grin cheesy cheesy

The guy is even a youth corper o.

They girl has already started comparing OP with her brother-in-law. A very bad start.

Another guy that looks more promising currently has got her. grin cheesy

Maybe her visiting sister has finally convinced her to ditch the "useless corper who cannot even afford to call".

Some women can be very petty & myopic.

Moreover she's not economically dependent on OP. Lots of women can change their mind anytime if they do not rely on money from a guy. It seems she was never really in love with OP. She has been managing him. Call matter is just a convenient excuse.

If the lady's serious about leaving, OP should let her move on.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by hartson(m): 5:05am On Oct 14, 2017
godofuck231:

She's either jobless or a nag
one gbosa!!! for you.simple & short.After all,is it by force to call?who call help?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by lordizak(m): 5:11am On Oct 14, 2017
GT07115:

Don't listen to guys on here, we all have standards, if that is all she wants, do it. morning and night calls are important, then some time between the day u ring her, the need to be filled with your thought... never get too busy for em...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Dshocker(m): 5:22am On Oct 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
People don't understand that communication is key in any relationship

That's not an issue
If that's what she wants..then listen to her..maybe that's what she likes

Are you the one topping up his phone
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Sike(m): 5:29am On Oct 14, 2017
3x per day? Who she be?! My mama self i no dey call her that much.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by hartson(m): 5:30am On Oct 14, 2017
jrerico1:
Nigerian girls and their useless mentality, I just hate this country for plenty reason
hey, calm down bro.you sound like someone whose blood is hot. Dating a naija chick is whole lot of task.So rebrand yourself to accommodate their poo.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 14, 2017
jrerico1:
seriously. Naija girls are real headache. Their matter don taya me.
Cc johnstar
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Fxwarrior: 5:35am On Oct 14, 2017
pcguru1:

You'll be fine, you are on the right path, you have your life to worry about, I like your behaviour take care. I wish I could buy you a bottle of beer, am even in Ondo sef too, have fun

Davido
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Eeazu: 5:35am On Oct 14, 2017
How about the one you call often only for her to put on speaker or ear piece with her friends just to ridicule you? The moment you asked her about it, she just hung up the phone.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:36am On Oct 14, 2017
Read this

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Eeazu: 5:39am On Oct 14, 2017
Besides, since she wants you to call three times a day, does she return your calls in the same manner?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 14, 2017
Ewu! You pray everyday. But, when God answers u, you'll still ask questions... Mchew!

Take a walk. Don't let konji cloud ur reason

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Name Something A Woman Can't Go A Week Without / Where Are Our Virgins Today? / 5 Things I Had To Overcome To Find My Dream Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.