Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day (31153 Views)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by XaintJoel20: 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
agbonkamen:
Ordinary call 3x in a day is causing this breakup......if she does not pick your calls now you starting complaining now she want your calls Wahala.....Nigerian guys are bad lovers only knows open and close......(3mins)

3 minutes??
You must be uninteresting in bed. Little wonder you end up with weak men...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
I'm seriously goin thru similar situation presently, buh the only difference is that I'm doin mine deliberately so she could give up amd let me go. I loved this lady so much before and used to call so frequently, even about 5 times or more each day, buh she later started takin the love for granted and was exhibiting some annoyin attitudes. I tried callin her to order then buh she kept annoyin me, meanwhile, she knew i had some other ladies who wanted to be my gurl buh i had no interest in them all asides her. So eventually, when i couldn't tolerate her excesses anymore i told her i wanted to break up. That was when i knew she actually loved me all along. She suddenly started actin nice and feelin i had already started datin one of those ladies. She then started callin me often and all. So i decided to still remain in the relationship with her and didn't break up anymore. Buh ever since then, ive not been calling her regularly like i used to anymore, instead, shes the one doin most of the callin now and she keeps complaining about the change in call frequency and i usually give her xcuses. I am actually doin it so she could read the handwriting and leave me alone cos i dont know how to leave her again since i tried doin it and she still begged me so we could continue and has also been actin nice suddenly. I still love her though, buh the love has reduced from what it used to be..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by laliga01: 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:
People don't understand that communication is key in any relationship

That's not an issue
If that's what she wants..then listen to her..maybe that's what she likes

Madam dnt encourage what inside of you, you know you can't do it.
Some girls expect too much.
Can you call your bf/husband 3X a day for 3 months?
What will you guys be talking about?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by stilldoingokay(f): 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

3times a day?
that's way too much.
i once broke up with a guy because he calls too much. that's stalking.

my current bf doesn't call like that.. like 2 days no
call but we do chat... If he trys kinda stalking me...
i will ignore his calls... He know me wella.

sorry to say, you don't like him that much, cause If you do you won't find his calls boring

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:
[s] People don't understand that communication is key in any relationship

That's not an issue
If that's what she wants..then listen to her..maybe that's what she likes [/s]
shut up. In this recession era do u know what it takes to load airtime? Lazy useless naija girls of nowadays.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Yuneehk(f): 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
If you aren't perturbed that she broke up with you then I'm not surprised that you wouldn't call her three times a day. You probably aren't meant for each other. When you meet someone you're crazy about, you'll call her enough times to make her a part of your day. Not just the perfunctory (4) calls per week.
I love you. #nohomo#

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dillusionist:
feed her with callsgrin
will u shut up kid. Do u know what guys pass thru before they load airtime to talk with one useless lazy ass goldigger
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Adaumunocha(f): 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
I call if I wanna talk to him... No time stressing over calling issues.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by chronique(m): 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
stupidity:
I and my bae talk 5 to 10 times daily. That's what has kept us together all the years. She on WhatsApp but we don't chat. If I send "hey babes", next thing she'll send is "call me"

What exactly do you guys talk about for, 5-10 times a day? Are you guys working? The only time I'm interested in calling people regularly, is when it involves money / has to do with business. Anything other than that, can be done via chat. Personally, I don't like being called too much. It feels like I'm being disturbed. I prefer chatting with you...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by udemzyudex(m): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:

That's not an issue

Most times, some girls don't know what they want. You call her often she likes it, after some times she starts seeing you as being needy and clingy.

Op just move on, she is not yet ready for a serious relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
I can neva use my hard earned money to load card and talk to any useless naija girl. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by iWasNotHere(m): 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
You r always hitting the nail on the head. Killer reply
Evaberry:
call her and talk about what exactly? pointless and irrelevant things.

your girlfriend is not mature enough for a relationship, yes communication and attention is important but 3 times a day even when you chat on whatsapp.

are there no goals to be met

are both of you that jobless with so much free time
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
UBGG:
It's not rocket science. She wants you to call three times in a day...if you're not too busy to have a meal 3 times a day, bloody call her 3 times. It's a relationship, making the other person happy isn't always going to be convenient.

You think we all don't make the effort to indulge in certain interests of our partners that we really do not care about? Compared to the most of us, you've got it easy. You don't want to know the things I do for mine.
3times a day calls is demanding for too much. Is the guy you're asking to call that much jobless?. Yeah, it's a relationship and people do uncomfortable things to please their spouse or make it work, but that shouldn't take the place of common sense.

They'll get tired of hearing from each other sooner. Secondly, repetition in an act makes it monotonous which kills interest.

For the fact that she wants her boyfriend to call her as much as her sister's husband calls means she's jealous of what her sister has. The girl in question is immature 'cause even if she was jealous, she shouldn't have made the comparison to her boyfriend. That was too lame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by vicben27(m): 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evaberry:
call her and talk about what exactly? pointless and irrelevant things.

your girlfriend is not mature enough for a relationship, yes communication and attention is important but 3 times a day even when you chat on whatsapp.

are there no goals to be met

are both of you that jobless with so much free time
its nt bin jobless dear! if ur in a long distant relationship its normal I n my fiancée talk up to 9times a day! we've got spcial sims its called communication. a kind of reassurance shez six hours away. soo for a guy like me its normal

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Henri8: 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
Let her quit. Na you get Mtn?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
Thrice a day is not too much now. It's obvious that most ladies need attention. Give her that attention if you love her and she do same.

Or

Pass her to me, let me help u kill her with calls tongue tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
And does she call u 4 times a day? If no den she can gerrout

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by deb(m): 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:

That's not an issue

Stvpid
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by lalababy(f): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:

That's not an issue

God bless you abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Modelqwen(f): 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
stilldoingokay:

sorry to say, you don't like him that much, cause If you do you won't find his calls boring

That i dont like being stalked on doesnt make
me love him less.
Everyone has different ways of showing love.
Besides we chat & make whatsapp calls... so i dont
see why we should be on phone almost all times.
To me is a waste of airtime...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:

That's not an issue
Woh sort of selfishness is dat. Errbodi is tlkn about what the girl wants buh nobody is tlkn about what the guy wants.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by talk2riel: 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
GT07115:
I am a serving Corps members in Ondo state, and my girlfriend is a fashion designer and a student. In terms of financial needs, she is self sufficient.

But i don't really understand her. I love her that is the fact, i intend settling down with her very soon.

Most of the issues I have with her is that ; she wants me to call her at least three times a day , and most of the time we do chat on whatsapp, and I feel there is nothing really to say that will warrant me calling her, mind you I call her at least four times in a week, I am not a good caller anyway, but that doesn't reduce my love for her, I don't really know what she wants. I call her this morning and she was complaining I didn't call her, that the sister who came to visit her, the husband calls her almost every hour, and I replied by saying I am not her sisters husband, she should learn to accept me the way I am, and if she can't she can let go.

She sent me a text that is over, I am not perturbed anyway, but my worries is, why should this be an issue?

bros I was in your shoes but trust me when she is through testing other guys she will come running back to you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Respect55(m): 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:

That's not an issue
[s][/s]
No b me
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by freebrowsingtime: 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
You said she should let Go if she does not accept you,

AND Here you are, telling us you love her and plan on marrying her very soon?
You seems confused. She has let go Bros, so let go too. You think she'll call back and start begging? lol

BY the way, go get another girl, there are some girls who don't like calls, I know one specifically. Get one that will busy your 4 times a week call, like 3 times and not answer you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Adebowale89(m): 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
majority of ladies loves maximum attention. so even if a guy is busy, u can drop a chat msg or SMS to check on her, that alone go a long way

my guy, while you're busy with work, a guy is busy keeping her company. so she incidentally got herself a spare tyre that subsequently became her favourite tyre hence the quit notice she gave u as the latter fairly use tyre
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by PDPGuy: 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
OP, you have to make it know to her that it is unreasonable to call her 3 times a day. You, too, are a busy man, so she should understand that you don’t have time for some frivolous calls. Or I guess she’s not as busy as her job sounds.

She should understand that you calling her once a day doesn’t mean that you’re unfaithful to her. As you said, you call her 4 times per week, that’s enough.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by yourstruely: 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
If you aren't perturbed that she broke up with you then I'm not surprised that you wouldn't call her three times a day. You probably aren't meant for each other. When you meet someone you're crazy about, you'll call her enough times to make her a part of your day. Not just the perfunctory (4) calls per week.

It doesn't always follow. Used to have such complaints from her but she had to adapt to one session per day. Some girls really need to grow up. Putting so many calls through doesn't translate to love or affection. I cant do that for anybody. I won't do it for anybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
stupidity:
I and my bae talk 5 to 10 times daily. That's what has kept us together all the years. She on WhatsApp but we don't chat. If I send "hey babes", next thing she'll send is "call me"

But does she call you? I'm forced to think she rather calls someone else.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by RUBMYMIND(m): 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Even food, I no eat three times a day.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
You girls and sense of entitlement... What about she calling him? Or she doesn't know how to call? After you'll be seeking for gender equality whereas you put yourselves in your places.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day by Kemjay(m): 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
MhizSylvia:
That means she's jobless.
aw do you know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers / Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.