Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (61825 Views)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by bikat: 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
BigSarah:

But if I'm djcuppy it'd be alright, please enough about my pictures I need help

Lol, thou I didn't see the pic every1 was....but I think she has a point, if she was a celeb, it will be ok to av a bikini pics, Nigerians and this holier than thou attitude.

I think you should tell him who you are and then when next you see him, don't be too serious, approach him and say something like, don't mind me I can be crazy at times... he will say something

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by chibwike(m): 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
BigSarah:

I taya ooo
He has his own agendas

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ritajovy:
Unrequited love! Odi egwu!
the worst I swear
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
naijaboiy:

Oga why can't you advise her here so other girls can learn too? gringrin
Oga where You De Since... Only You In De Gather Money, you No Call Anybody Join You
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 12:04am On Oct 14, 2017
bikat:

Lol, thou I didn't see the pic every1 was....but I think she has a point, if she was a celeb, it will be ok to av a bikini pics, Nigerians and this holier than thou attitude.

I think you should tell him who you are and then when next you see him, don't be too serious, approach him and say something like, don't mind me I can be crazy at times... he will say something

Yeah but better when he's alone right?

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

Chai the worst will be inner laughs, bashing me silently
dont Even Dare Approach Him Yet cool
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 14, 2017
chibwike:
He has his own agendas
like You Have Your Own Abi... I ought Not To Respond To Persons Like You
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by bikat: 12:09am On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

Yeah but better when he's alone right?

Even if he's not alone you can just joke about it and walk on, he will surely say something. Trust me that guy is dying to know who u' r, he's just forming but what if he's on NL and can see your post?
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 12:24am On Oct 14, 2017
bikat:

Even if he's not alone you can just joke about it and walk on, he will surely say something. Trust me that guy is dying to know who u' r, he's just forming but what if he's on NL and can see your post?

Nah

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:
So there's this guy in my department looks so much like my primary school sweetheart who passed away .
Anytime I see him I get so drawn to him.. I'm a really shy person like nervous, Sweating,heartracing kinda shy, only around him though.
So I took his number off my department group chat and started sending him all sort of texts and he replied back well for the first 3days but he kept saying that I should tell him who I'm (I didn't use my number got a new line, just for that purpose). As of Yesterday He Sent me this mean text

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Sarah or whatever ur name is, dont call nor text me again
Who cares abt who u are.
Let's dis be the last time u call and text me..
To hell with u, mtchew ..

I didnt call him throughout that day, but I called today he still asked who is dis, I ignored the question then he hanged up.
What do I do now? Telling him it's me is gonna be so embarrassing to me I've poored out my heart shamelessly in those texts and it'll be horrible if he ends up not dating me after the revelation.
I don't wanna miss him please Tips

Pcguru1 come and advise this sweet girl who has embarrassed herself shamelessly.

now bigsarah you are just infatuated with this guy because he looks like your childhood sweetheart, if you actually give yourself time and focus on other things you can do away with that infatuation,

As for the dude never ever tell him who you are he won't take you serious as you've already embarrassed yourself (im thinking he's in his early or mid 20's, boys this age are always immature).and yes he won't date you. this just make you so desperate

I understand how you feel but cAlm down and work on your 'shyness' to avoid acting like this next time

you might even be a topic of discussion among the guys

2 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 3:01am On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:
So there's this guy in my department looks so much like my primary school sweetheart who passed away .
Anytime I see him I get so drawn to him.. I'm a really shy person like nervous, Sweating,heartracing kinda shy, only around him though.
So I took his number off my department group chat and started sending him all sort of texts and he replied back well for the first 3days but he kept saying that I should tell him who I'm (I didn't use my number got a new line, just for that purpose). As of Yesterday He Sent me this mean text

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

I didnt call him throughout that day, but I called today he still asked who is dis, I ignored the question then he hanged up.
What do I do now? Telling him it's me is gonna be so embarrassing to me I've poored out my heart shamelessly in those texts and it'll be horrible if he ends up not dating me after the revelation.

Pcguru1 come and advise this sweet girl who has embarrassed herself shamelessly.

now bigsarah you are just infatuated with this guy because he looks like your childhood sweetheart, if you actually give yourself time and focus on other things you can do away with that infatuation,

As for the dude never ever tell him who you are he won't take you serious as you've already embarrassed yourself (im thinking he's in his early or mid 20's, boys this age are always immature).and yes he won't date you. this just make you so desperate

I understand how you feel and with the shyness and all it makes talking to the opposite sex difficult but cAlm down and work on your 'shyness' to avoid acting like this next time

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by rex444(m): 5:50am On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

lol!! Am lolling cos u get mouth oooo...it's actually good to stand for yourself any day any time..u look young but my advise is, if u feel what you feel and you don't make it known to him? How would he then know what u feel? Go right ahead and tell him, what's the worst that would happen? Forget those crap about a boy must ask a girl out...
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 14, 2017
Evaberry:

I understand how you feel and with the shyness and all it makes talking to the opposite sex difficult but cAlm down and work on your 'shyness' to avoid acting like this next time

She'll be fine, she'll prob laugh about this in years to come, infact this a beer parlour gist something to laugh about, during Nysc too had something similar to this, a babe that reminded me of someone close in school except she was a bitch who took my memory card.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Peachess(f): 6:46am On Oct 14, 2017
fabiano09:

well funny thing is you have little or no control over your emotions, although there's the illusion of control, it's all a facade,love or attraction doesn't take permission from you before it hits you hard,trust me it'll happen,sooner rather than later�.
I'm void of emotions, it'll never hit me. Love is just an illusion, sooner or later it'll fade away. The only love that exist is love between close relations. That's my opinion, stop trying to shove yours down my throat.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Only a Pussy nigga with no taste would fall for that classless girl up her profile .

See as everything don fall finish grin

She don take the Hideous photo down .

What is wrong with the picture?
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by joceey(m): 7:49am On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

What if he does nothing after me admitting who I'm?

HE WILL JUST BE PATIENT
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by youngfocus(m): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2017
Peachess:

I'm void of emotions, it'll never hit me. Love is just an illusion, sooner or later it'll fade away. The only love that exist is love between close relations. That's my opinion, stop trying to shove yours down my throat.
I thought this was a harmless back and forth, sister am not forcing nothing down your throat,besides it won't fit�

3 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Peachess(f): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2017
fabiano09:

I thought this was a harmless back and forth, sister am not forcing nothing down your throat,besides it won't fit�
Sorry if I sounded rude tho
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by tendawarrior1(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=BigSarah post=613963
But if I'm djcuppy it'd be alright, please enough about my pictures I need help [/quote] I think u gt it wrong from ur approach. As a lady u are supposed to be chased nt d one chasing. Stop d communication, see if he wd come looking. If u can get close to his fwends without revealing ur Id, beta, bt if nt. Jst stay calm and stop d communication
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by banre(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2017
nawa 4 una o.....y bully d sweet gal. she looks pretty to me sha
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

I wasn't rejected well technically, he doesn't know it's me you talentless slowpoke no take me kick-start your comedy career

You look pretty dear..Don't bother with these naysayers..
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by chrisbrown20(m): 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lalas247:

Op he ain’t into to you .... why chase him
So what u keep chasing and trying different ways till what ? He agrees sad and then he will now cheat when he didn’t kuku like u in the first place ...

Then u come back here and #menaretrash kolewerk dear
AUNTY RIP ENGLISH

2 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Zhahovic(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:
You don't deserve a reasonable reply with that pic up your profile ..
Whats wrong?..she is not ugly na
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Zhahovic(m): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
I think U should've tried to get close to him in person rather than stalking via texts.....
We men..are usually not good at tolerating suspense....except for when we want to cum
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by luminouz(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Only a Pussy nigga with no taste would fall for that classless girl up her profile .

See as everything don fall finish grin

She don take the Hideous photo down .
Ermmm....how d photo be egbon airforce?
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by agbonkamen(f): 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:
why
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by stobery(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:

And she changed her pix immediately after your comment

Guy you are very close to .....
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Lalas247(f): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
chrisbrown20:
AUNTY RIP ENGLISH
Mtcheew na so u dey greet person yeye
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
Peachess:

Funny thing is that I can't be in that kind of situation cos I don't feel anymore, I don't care about people. It's all trash to me.
With your dp looking like hyena. Who gives a Bleep about you? Gerrarahia mehn!!!

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by ThatFairGuy: 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
baba why nah grin grin grin b
NoFavors:
That's why you will never get that boy

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by ThatFairGuy: 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
Russia President
BigSarah:

Vlamidir Putin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor / My Experiences, After I Slept With Her,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.