Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:38 AM

Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (26119 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by zt(m): 5:23am On Jul 27, 2010
Do u know dt u are a disgrace to xtianity nd ce ministry, well one thing is certain,ur post can not reduce d rate at which d ministry is growing rather it is an avenue to perform d word of God dt say i will build my church nd d gate of hell shall not prevail against it, u ase simply an epitome of hypocrite nd medocre, may God forgive u AMEN
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by crossman9(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2010
2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 (King James Version)
11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Jeremiah 17:5-10 (King James Version) 5Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
6For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.
7Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
8For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
9The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
10I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings
See brother you’re not going by the word aim not against the word being preached you miss understand me attacking me will not spare any man on the Day of Judgment
The bible says that every tongue shall confess unto the lord there deeds and sins they have done!
am on you tube and soon I’ll be there exposing the false teaching and, some will be teaching against pastor Chris even loll some of his teaching are a blessing so don’t get me wrong there is good in what he is doing but the man is a business man there is a thing or two vie seen and have had done to me in Christ embassy ill explain when my book is finished at no cost to the public my desire is this help people know the word of GOD AND MAKE IT CLEAR TO ALL BELIVERS
WE should not be paying for the GOSPEL OF CHRIST ILL SHOW ANYONE AND EVERYONE FROM THE BIBLE AT NO TIME ARE YOU TO CHARGED FOR THE WORD OF GOD
1 Corinthians 9:18What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.
Matthew 10:7-10. 7And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 8Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. 9Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, 10Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.
Why then don’t you simple people wake up from your sleep of dreaming about good things and start to gain them in the word (free-free-free-free -free) of charge
But as Pauls i rejoice that the gospel is being preached

Philippians 1:15-19. 15 Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will: 16The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds: 17But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel. 18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice. 19For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,
TELLING ME IAM GOING TO HELL IS NOT ALWAYS helpful so read the word of GOD
In my time in Christ embassy I’ve seen people even say I don’t follow Jesus Christ we follow pastor Chris now even the bible talks about this some in the church I would say most of them are from Africa see him as A GOD AND THEY EVEN QUOTE THE BIBLE TO BACK IT UP SAYING WE ARE gods in the book of psalms 82:6 -8
But in these passages you will see that is saying we are gods BUT in more clear terms from the Hebrew he made little lower than angels or himself this more clear we little lower than him meaning book of genius he gave us power over all the birds of the air fishes of the sea more he said he made male and female he made us in his image well this another point all together we are not GODS but made in his image we will when we are transformed in to angelic being be like him ill cover this more in my videos ill post we are created in his express image meaning Christ Jesus we are the disciples of Christ we are meant to be GOD mirror image when people see us people should GO there is a nice man I wonder why he is so good then ask you why are you good the answer should be because aim in Christ and Christ is in the father and we in him do you see why we are is express image created in Christ Jesus but this does not make us GOD it make us his sons and we all sons of GOD we were created for his pleasure meaning worship service to have fellowship with the creator so ill talk about this in video cause this only one area will cover
The babe tell to test the spirits not to listen yes people use the word and some are false but as the word shows us even the devil knows the word of GOD he twist the word to tempted Christ if you are the son of man or GOD you shall do this turn the stone in to bread so the lord quotes the book of
Deuteronomy 8:3 And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live
So we can see the devil knows the word of GOD
Read the books of wisdom like JOB YOB IN HEBREW
So let me put it this way if the devil comes to you in a nice white suit and quote part of the bible saying go do something the word does not teach would you do it well I would tell this you would say NO but do you think the devil declares himself openly he is deceiving you NO that is where knowledge comes in reading the word of GOD SEE Jesus knew the word so did the Pharisees accusing him they tested them but you put all your faith in (OUR MAN OF GOD Pastor Chris if he says it is must be right) so he says it’s going to happen cause you believe in fancy light show or new bag of tricks
“I MAKE CLEAR TO YOU I FOLLOW CHRIST HE IS THE CHURCH” the chief corner stone the builder reject for a man or new age thinking a pastor or prophet
Next you will say touch not mine anointed one who told you he is anoint
Am Israelite myself so I do know the word cause it was given to us as a people first that is the anointing means to be chosen to receive power .
1 Corinthians 1:10-17 (King James Version) 10Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. 11For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.
12Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
13Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
14I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;
15Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.
16And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other. 17For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
So see i don’t follow man BUT GOD IAM NOT A MAN PLEASER BUT A GOD pleaser
Romans 3:4 (King James Version) 4God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
Galatians 1:10For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ
1 Thessalonians 2:4-5 (King James Version) 4But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts. 5For neither at any time used we flattering words, as ye know, nor a cloke of covetousness; God is witness:
Please read the word all you blind guides remember what Jesus said the blind leaders of the blind and they both fall into the ditch
Matthew 15:14 (King James Version) 14Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by crossman9(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2010
11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Jeremiah 17:5-10 (King James Version) 5Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
6For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.
8For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
9The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
10I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings
See brother you’re not going by the word aim not against the word being preached you miss understand me attacking me will not spare any man on the Day of Judgment
The bible says that every tongue shall confess unto the lord there deeds and sins they have done!
am on you tube and soon I’ll be there exposing the false teaching and, some will be teaching against pastor Chris even loll some of his teaching are a blessing so don’t get me wrong there is good in what he is doing but the man is a business man there is a thing or two vie seen and have had done to me in Christ embassy ill explain when my book is finished at no cost to the public my desire is this help people know the word of GOD AND MAKE IT CLEAR TO ALL BELIVERS
WE should not be paying for the GOSPEL OF CHRIST ILL SHOW ANYONE AND EVERYONE FROM THE BIBLE AT NO TIME ARE YOU TO CHARGED FOR THE WORD OF GOD
1 Corinthians 9:18What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.
Matthew 10:7-10. 7And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 8Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. 9Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, 10Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.
Why then don’t you simple people wake up from your sleep of dreaming about good things and start to gain them in the word (free-free-free-free -free) of charge

Philippians 1:15-19. 15 Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will: 16The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds: 17But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel. 18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice. 19For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,
In my time in Christ embassy I’ve seen people even say I don’t follow Jesus Christ we follow pastor Chris now even the bible talks about this some in the church I would say most of them are from Africa see him as A GOD AND THEY EVEN QUOTE THE BIBLE TO BACK IT UP SAYING WE ARE gods in the book of psalms 82:6 -8
But in these passages you will see that is saying we are gods BUT in more clear terms from the Hebrew he made little lower than angels or himself this more clear we little lower than him meaning book of genius he gave us power over all the birds of the air fishes of the sea more he said he made male and female he made us in his image well this another point all together we are not GODS but made in his image we will when we are transformed in to angelic being be like him ill cover this more in my videos ill post we are created in his express image meaning Christ Jesus we are the disciples of Christ we are meant to be GOD mirror image when people see us people should GO there is a nice man I wonder why he is so good then ask you why are you good the answer should be because aim in Christ and Christ is in the father and we in him do you see why we are is express image created in Christ Jesus but this does not make us GOD it make us his sons and we all sons of GOD we were created for his pleasure meaning worship service to have fellowship with the creator so ill talk about this in video cause this only one area will cover
The babe tell to test the spirits not to listen yes people use the word and some are false but as the word shows us even the devil knows the word of GOD he twist the word to tempted Christ if you are the son of man or GOD you shall do this turn the stone in to bread so the lord quotes the book of
Deuteronomy 8:3 And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live
So let me put it this way if the devil comes to you in a nice white suit and quote part of the bible saying go do something the word does not teach would you do it well I would tell this you would say NO but do you think the devil declares himself openly he is deceiving you NO that is where knowledge comes in reading the word of GOD SEE Jesus knew the word so did the Pharisees accusing him they tested them but you put all your faith in (OUR MAN OF GOD Pastor Chris if he says it is must be right) so he says it’s going to happen cause you believe in fancy light show or new bag of tricks
“I MAKE CLEAR TO YOU I FOLLOW CHRIST HE IS THE CHURCH” the chief corner stone the builder reject for a man or new age thinking a pastor or prophet
Am Israelite myself so I do know the word cause it was given to us as a people first that is the anointing means to be chosen to receive power .
1 Corinthians 1:10-17 (King James Version) 10Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. 11For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.
12Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
13Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
16And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other. 17For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
Romans 3:4 (King James Version) 4God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
Galatians 1:10For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ
1 Thessalonians 2:4-5 (King James Version) 4But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts. 5For neither at any time used we flattering words, as ye know, nor a cloke of covetousness; God is witness:
Please read the word all you blind guides remember what Jesus said the blind leaders of the blind and they both fall into the ditch
Matthew 15:14 (King James Version) 14Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by crossman9(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2010
Look all you evil people condemning this man who is bold enough to stand and speak what he has seen GOD does not sleep pastor Chris is one of the end time false so call prophet preacher or whatever you want to call him i've seen his pastors call him Jesus Christ on live broad cast in the church there many more heresies  this good man is a child of light exposing him praise GOD FOR YOU
CHRIST EMBASSY IS EVIL THEY STEAL LAND OF WIDOWS threaten journalists and pay people to get out of wheel chairs there just TV show generation  out to milk the simply minded into parting with their homes car money and anything they can take and if you would like to know more just leave comment
am on you tube and soon I’ll be there exposing the false teaching and, some will be teaching against pastor Chris even loll some of his teaching are a blessing so don’t get me wrong there is good in what he is doing but the man is a business man there is a thing or two vie seen and have  had done to me in Christ embassy ill explain when my book is finished at no cost to the public  my desire is this help people know the word of GOD AND MAKE IT CLEAR TO ALL BELIVERS
Matthew 10:7-10. 7And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 8Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.  9Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, 10Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.

Philippians 1:15-19. 15 Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will: 16The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds:  17But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel.  18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.  19For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,
But in these passages you will see that is saying we are gods BUT in more clear terms from the Hebrew he made little lower than angels or himself this more clear we little lower than him meaning book of genius he gave us power over all the birds of the air fishes of the sea more he said he made male and female he made us in his image well this another point all together we are not GODS but made in his image we will when we are transformed in to angelic being be like him ill cover this more in my videos ill post we are created in his express image  meaning Christ Jesus we are the disciples of Christ we are meant to be GOD mirror image when people see us people should GO there is a nice man I wonder why he is so good then ask you why are you good the answer should be because aim in Christ and Christ is in the father and we in him do you see why we are is express image created in Christ Jesus  but this does not make us GOD it make us his sons and we all sons of GOD we were created for his pleasure meaning worship service to have fellowship with the creator so ill talk about this in video cause this only one area will cover
So let me put it this way if the devil comes to you in a nice white suit and quote part of the bible saying go do something the word does not teach would you do it well I would tell this you would say NO but  do you  think the devil declares himself openly he is deceiving you NO that is where knowledge comes in reading the word of GOD SEE Jesus knew the word so did the Pharisees accusing him  they tested them but you put all your faith in (OUR MAN OF GOD Pastor Chris if he says it is must be right) so he says it’s going  to happen cause you believe in fancy light show or new bag of tricks
Am Israelite myself so I do know the word cause it was given to us as a people first that is the  anointing means to be chosen to receive power . 
1 Corinthians 1:10-17 (King James Version) 10Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.  11For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.
16And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.  17For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
1 Thessalonians 2:4-5 (King James Version) 4But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts.  5For neither at any time used we flattering words, as ye know, nor a cloke of covetousness; God is witness:
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by BroPee: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
In the last days, watch three things that will lead to the demise of MANY: money, popularity and women. Most pple and even churches have already fallen.

Does it not have you ponder brethren why God in His ministry had Satan as the handler of money? The Bible says Judas Iscariot was the devil (incarnate)

I would like to know of anybody in the world who would say that Jehovah God told him in a vision to form a church and call it xxxx. Nobody. This is all a pagan affair started by Rome in AD325. Not saying pple are not honest and genuine, but this was not so from the beginning. Compare the first church with Peter and Paul preaching to what we have today! Miles off the mark thats why there is all this chaos about money, position of women, popularity, etc. Go back to the WORD
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by gusismith: 1:29am On Dec 08, 2012
God did not give any man the right to Expose His Ministers. A Man of God is not accountable to you but God. This was d same reason Judas complained when Mary Poured d Alabaster Oil on Jesus; he said "What meanest this waste? This Oil could have been sold and the Money given to the Poor" But the bible says "he (Judas) said this not because he cared for the poor but because he kept the bag and often takes money from it" - U see Judas was stealing from d Church treasury. Again the Perfume did not belong to Judas in any way yet he was concerned about the way the owner (Mary) used what she bought with her own money. All those money people give do not belong to you and as such I'll advice u to stop caring how they spend their money. If u feel it's too much, go open your own Church and don't collect offering from your members. Anyone who complains about bringing money into the Church treasury does not want d Church to grow, and they are the ones who have never given a good offering.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by vooks: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
This is exactly why Oyaks is divorcing his not so man-of-God wifey who is always bitter and very difficult.

1. ESTEEMING HIM means NEVER questioning nothing
2. Questioning nothing means causing strife/ breaking ranks

Can you for a second apply the same thinking to a cult or fringe sect such as Jehovah's witnesses....how would they ever be saved with all these subtle threats and strict enforcement of conformity?
mbaemeka:
BEWARE OF DOGS! B EWARE OF MISCHIEF MAKERS!

I didn’t say it, merely voicing the thought of the spirit of God that says beware! Beware! Beware!

Isn’t it amazing that when a flyer, board or a notice is placed in front of a structure stating the “afore”, it doesn’t mean that the dogs (not referring to four legged creatures) and the mischief makers are outside the vicinity but inside? Right inside!, hmmmn. in other words, paul, by the leading of the spirit was warning the church to be circumspect of the dogs and evil workers in their own midst.
Phill 3:2
Beware of Dogs, beware of evil workers
……

So who are the dogs and how do we recognize them?
Simple, Jesus told us about them when he said we shouldn’t give what is holy to them. Its like saying don’t give them the “meat” of the word don’t tell them the secrets of the kingdom. Why? Because, in his own words “they’d trample over it and make a mess of it”.

I don’t know if anybody takes this seriously but I do because if you examine closely he creature he used in this analogy Jesus said a dog.

Why dog? Well as you may have already known dogs don’t do most things out of reason-they act on impulse. They’d eat the same stool their system rejected, they’d follow even a robber who came to operate in a house they were supposed to be guarding if the robber offers it a cheap meal, they’re shameless; seconds after washing a dogs body it would run back into the dirt, rolling and tumbling in the dirt- the same dirt that was painstakingly removed from its body by its owners and lastly (from personal experience) no matter how delicious and well prepared the food you give it is, a dog will always prefer food from trash cans, rancid milk, decomposed fish and other manner(s) of junk that will most definitely affect its well being.

Do you see the close relationship it has with some Christians…yes Christians?

When you give them the accurate teaching of the word of God (I mean from scripture and in its working) they reject it and say its “heretical.”
When you help transform their mind by the cleansing power of the word , they’d always want to go back to the junk they already knew. What they always thought was right.
They say they’re members of a church, yet they don’t agree with what is being taught there. “Then why do you remain there?” they don’t know. They’re dogs and mischief makers!

They love divisions and they love to pride themselves in it. Yet the bible says that the “the power of a people is their unity”, didn’t you read Gen 11:6

They’re the reasons for the rebel armies in many countries today. Their cause maybe just (rarely ever) but they go about airing their views in a way that causes divisions and striving. Sadly, they’re in the church; in our midst.

Take Judas for example, when Jesus was honored by a woman, he was offended (he wouldn’t give but he’d be offended when others give much-kunleoshob style. He wouldn’t listen to the message, yet he would try ever so often to bamboozle others with vituperative words. He stole from the treasury, he betrayed his master for money, we know where he ended…he was a dog and he was a mischievous person.

1thess 5 :12-13

The bible tells us to esteem our leaders very highly in love for their work sake. It didn’t say esteem them (which is already high enough) but it said esteem them “very highly” in love and to do it not because you like their face(s) or clothes but for their work sake, telling us that we would be at peace with ourselves when we do it.
Then in the following verse he said “warn those that are unruly” the word unruly there means those who “break ranks”; I mean those who deviate from the prescribed order-they have the Judas spirit.

Brothers and sisters there is a prescribed order of doing things don’t deviate from it. If a teaching was given and you find it difficult to understand, ask the leader above you, if he/she doesn’t understand it the both of you should move to the next leader above till you get the required answer. Don’t work against the scripture; follow the prescribed order. I urge you, don’t break the ranks; stop acting like a spiritual supervisor/ spiritual EFCC aka church “spy” (taking after the “I’v been there for six month” tag) if you don’t submit to authority, authority will never be given you.

Stop twisting the words of your leaders to create divisions and cast aspersions stop being divisive scripture calls you a dog and is telling us to beware of you.

Your attitude shows you were never one of us (like boy sir john) you only got in there to split hairs and cause a division to cause people to rebel against the scripture, to raise witches in the house of God, you don’t have the same spirit with us, you’re dangerous! Be careful bro don’t try to thread where even angels dread. Don’t kick against the stones.

Many have explained the reason for the questions you put up that’s why I didn’t bother going over it again but the spirit of God put this in my heart to post. There were many challenges but by his grace I always able to put this out.

Beware of dogs! Beware of mischievous people! Because they’re not outside the church but inside-right inside. Bless yall
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by vooks: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
This is exactly why you will NEVER catch a Jehovah's Witness meditating on nothing else but Awake and Watchtower. Everyone else is trash.
The next step is to publish a Christt Embassy Bible that expounds scriptures 'more accurately'. Very cultlike

And we see some deification of Oyaks here; his teachings are UNIQUE and ABOVE all else. Little wonder you look down on 'outsiders' as lost. I suppose AL men at CEC will divorce their wives so as not to b'break ranks'
Joagbaje:

@Martinosi

If you have brought people in sound teachings, to know who they are in Christ and understanding their authority against the devil , will you allow a book that will teach them that sickness in the willl of God to keep us humble. Different ministers functions at different levels of understanding of truth. Some ministers are still feeding on milk like Peter and james, While some are cracking bones like Paul. Every man should face his congregation. It takes boldness and audacity to teach the hard truth that pastor Chris teaches and men of God all over the world from all races are learning from him. What some call heresy today in their ignorance will soon become popular belief. Religious people once fought agains wearing jewelries, trousers, handshake, even the use of musical instruments in churches expecially using " JAZZ DRUM" etc But gradually ,as light comes, darkness fade away. We will fully comprehend all truth some day, before the rapture.we will come to unity of faith.

Ephes. 4:13
Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " / Throwback Picture Of Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo / Aggressive, Violent, Cool, Calm, Which Is The Best Way To Pray As A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.