Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (26406 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by mabell: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2010
toba:

So called xtians your arguments here are needless.Which church is d most righteous? None. God said our righteous is filthy as rag.Isnt it men that control our churches? Its only God that can be perfect

Nobody is making a case for the most "righteous" church, becoz thats unscriptural. Come to think of it what do you understand by the "church", "the church" is the body of christ. Any l feel there's alot you yet dn't understand becoz your use of language-expression-"which church is d most righteous", how could there anything like "the most righteous church" l mean that alone simply reveals your level of reasoning in this matter.
just a little piece of free lecture; there's no spiritual expressions as "the most righteous", righteousness is absolute is not something you grow in.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by InesQor(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2010
Joagbaje:

If the Church had prayed for James , it would have been stated.
How can you say this? Is  it all the acts of the apostles that were recorded, and was it all the involvements of the church that were outlined? e.g. did the church pray for Stephen when he was being dragged to be stoned?

Joagbaje:

There is difference between premature death , when a man has not fulfilled his ministry. Jesus died early age, but he didnt die prematurely,. He fulfilled his calling. He glorified God by his death burial and resurrection.
The early Apostles like Paul also were ordained to glorify God by their death but  they must fulfilled the assignment first. Paul was beheaded. But he and others laid down their lives .Death didnt take them.

2 Tim. 4:6-7     For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. [7] I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

just like death didnt take Jesus.

John 10:17
   Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

And death cant take me either.

John 11:25-26
   Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: [26] And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

This is the message every christian need to hear. We have dominion over death! Hey did i say that? . ok just forget that last part for now.
I can't see where the Bible indicates that James' death was premature. I think he died at the right time. Why do I say so? If he hadn't died at that time, Herod would not have been gloatingly happy to seize Peter as well, imprison him, and the story about his miraculous escape would not have been a testimony that Joagbaje can refer to today. What do you understand by the following scripture?
[size=16pt]Rom 8:28  We are assured and know that [God being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] design and purpose. [/size]

Abeeeegiiii. We can't take everything that we are spoonfed and not search the scriptures for ourselves. So much for the Milky way.

I have TWO questions for you, Joagbaje.

1. Can a true man of God EVER be wrong?
2. If so, if your pastor, taking him as a true man of God, is wrong according to the scriptures, will you take it that he is wrong, or you will excuse it as "a higher form of knowledge" and force your spirit to go in line with it?
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by mabell: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2010
KunleOshob:

I am really enjoying this thread grin
realy? is that you have to contribute undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

@enigma
Keep up the good work, these heretics should not be allowed to get away with their satanic "gospel"
keep up whatt good work?? hope you're not refering to all of those public show of gross foundamental-Bible-knowledge deficiency. hmmmmm
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by ayettymama(f): 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2010
post is very interesting- all those contributions in diff envelopes every sunday

Jesus woke lazarus becos he was given expensive oil??

they should donate money to cruise the pastors wife everywhere??

reasons why i will become a jew!
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by InesQor(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2010
@mabell: Please answer these two questions as well, since at least I think YOU are not a pastor so your answer may be different.

[size=14pt]I have TWO questions for you.

2. If so, if your pastor, taking him as a true man of God, is wrong according to the scriptures, will you take it that he is wrong, or you will excuse it as "a higher form of knowledge" and force your spirit to go in line with it?
[/size]
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by InesQor(m): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2010
ayettymama:

post is very interesting- all those contributions in diff envelopes every sunday

Jesus woke lazarus becos he was given expensive oil??

they should donate money to cruise the pastors wife everywhere??

reasons why i will become a jew!

The red and purple statements above are the most annoying in this whole matter sef. angry
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by petres007(m): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2010
InesQor:

@mabell: Please answer these two questions as well, since at least I think YOU are not a pastor so your answer may be different.

[/size]

@Inesqor,

I think you're asking questions to which you already know the answers. They've demonstrated this in most of their posts.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2010
@mabel. If i said no church is righteous i stand by it 100% what d u think is d church? Do u think its d blocks keyboard/guitar or churchs? Its d human life claiming to be worshipping God their.Yet this includes d G.O to the least person.They are not righteous as far as im concerned.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by ayettymama(f): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2010
InesQor:

The red and purple statements above are the most annoying in this whole matter sef. angry

those are just the ones i remember

pastors will say and do absolutely anything nowadays

they do not know and certainly do not follow what is clearly written in the bible

then they write all these books that certainly have no solution to anything

but bring them mor money!! i am seriously done with the church of these days!

think ill be better off with words of wisdom from my blessed rabbi!
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Gunnaz007: 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2010
My dear friends, you are wasting ur time attacking Pastor Chris and his teachings, because it wouldnt change his epignosis of the Word.

The more you attack him, the more the Holy Ghost reveals mysterious truths in the Word for him to share with the spiritually discernible flocks to ginosko.  tonguewink tongue

*Joagbaje keep the burnsen burner burning; let them sniff a little bit of your epignosis of the Word - but please dont serve dem overdose less they faint cheesy cheesy cheesy*

If Apostle Paul were to be living in our time, in the same vein you critics would have been attacking his teachings.

The action of Peter in Gal 2:11-15, and the reaction of Paul is a clear pointer to the fact that as at that very moment, PAUL KNEW (EPIGNOSIS) WHAT PETER  KNEW (EIDO) LITTLE ABOUT!!! ---- THAT THE GENTILES HAVE BECOME JOINT-HEIRS WITH CHRIST JUST AS THE JEWS; hence no discrimination!!!

If you are finding it difficult to understand the aforementioned (with respect to who knew more between Paul and Peter in bible days), then embark on a 30 day hunger strike for understanding!!! cool tongue
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by InesQor(m): 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2010
@Gunnaz007: So since you say Peter was "wrong" due to his level of knowledge and Paul was right, in the same vein, it is possible that we are right and Chris Oyakhilome is wrong. No be so?

Meanwhile, answer these questions too. I can see that Joagbaje and Mabell are too lily-livered to attempt it.

[/size]

petres_007:

@Inesqor,

I think you're asking questions to which you already know the answers. They've demonstrated this in most of their posts.
@petres_007: I am only giving them the benefit of the doubt.  cheesy

@ayettymama: Na so we see am o. Irritating arrogance, clouded with a form of ignorance.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2010
What u guys are doing makes less sense. Why dnt u start more intellectually challenging thread rather than dis attacking&defending one.
Whereas u are all xtians,if u were being challenged by pple from d other sect,how would u form a team to defend ur faith?
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by ayettymama(f): 12:00am On Mar 21, 2010
^^ defend my faith??

leave that to muslims God can defend himself!

If someone had questions on my beliefs i will reply with honest answers

just because these are pastors dont mean im goin to let my judgement be clouded and start twisting the truth!

that makes me a hypocrite just like them!

The bible encourages us to seek knowledge and asses carefully for our salvation

lest we get caught up due to lack of self judgement!

rather than accusing people of attacking why donbt u say something abt the issue at hand??
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 21, 2010
epignosis, prognosis, gisnoskosis etc will not save you.Know thyself.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by InesQor(m): 12:20am On Mar 21, 2010
toba:

What u guys are doing makes less sense. Why dnt u start more intellectually challenging thread rather than dis attacking&defending one.
Whereas u are all xtians,if u were being challenged by pple from d other sect,how would u form a team to defend your faith?

Ayettymama, if we follow toba's ideas on matters like this, very soon the whole church will be profaned and falsehood will become a normal experience in the church.

Son 2:15  Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.

No matter how little the fox is, it is still a fox, and it is dangerous all the same.

Hyoscyamine and Atropin are two different forms of poison, but it's poison all the same. It does not matter if it's an unbeliever or a believer that is spreading poison. Poison is poison!

If an atheist, another religious adherent or an agnostic (like Krayola, he's one of the few honest ones here) says the truth, I will agree with him or her! But i won't support a Christian just because (s)he is a Christian. You need to tell the truth and stop spreading poison!

As the Yorubas say "A o le ni tori pe a fe j'eran k'a pe maalu ni buroda" i.e. "One must not, for the sake of deprivation of meat, pay reverent and submissive obeisance to a cow".
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by ayettymama(f): 12:24am On Mar 21, 2010
InesQor:

Ayettymama, if we follow toba's ideas on matters like this, very soon the whole church will be profaned and falsehood will become a normal experience in the church.

unfortunately ur a bit too late!
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by InesQor(m): 12:46am On Mar 21, 2010
ayettymama:

unfortunately your a bit too late!
LOL you are funny. My emphasis is on the word WHOLE. The whole church is not yet reveling in profanity, the majority is just like a flock of sheep with no sane shepherd.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Enigma(m): 1:33am On Mar 21, 2010
babaearly:

epignosis, prognosis, gisnoskosis etc will not save you.Know thyself.

Diagnosis --- maybe that's what's really needed?

smiley
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Joagbaje(m): 5:07am On Mar 21, 2010
Gunnaz007:

My dear friends, you are wasting your time attacking Pastor Chris and his teachings, because it wouldnt change his epignosis of the Word.

The more you attack him, the more the Holy Ghost reveals mysterious truths in the Word for him to share with the spiritually discernible flocks to ginosko. tonguewink tongue

If Apostle Paul were to be living in our time, in the same vein you critics would have been attacking his teachings.

The action of Peter in Gal 2:11-15, and the reaction of Paul is a clear pointer to the fact that as at that very moment, PAUL KNEW (EPIGNOSIS) WHAT PETER KNEW (EIDO) LITTLE ABOUT!!! ---- THAT THE GENTILES HAVE BECOME JOINT-HEIRS WITH CHRIST JUST AS THE JEWS; hence no discrimination!!!

If you are finding it difficult to understand the aforementioned (with respect to who knew more between Paul and Peter in bible days), then embark on a 30 day hunger strike for understanding!!! cool tongue

OJIGBI JIGBI !! Gunnaz007 I missed this your wonderful post yesterday. You are too heaVENLY.

*Joagbaje keep the burnsen burner burning; let them sniff a little bit of your epignosis of the Word - but please dont serve dem overdose less they faint cheesy cheesy cheesy*

Im doing my best to make it not too strong to bear. dembele never strong reach.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Gunnaz007: 5:43am On Mar 21, 2010
Joagbaje:

OJIGBI JIGBI !! Gunnaz007 I missed this your wonderful post yesterday. You are too heaVENLY.

Thanks bro! Have a blessed sunday service!
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by petres007(m): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2010
toba:

Whereas u are all xtians,if u were being challenged by pple from d other sect,how would u form a team to defend your faith?

No we're not.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2010
petres_007:

No we're not.
What ever so far u believe in God.

To yetunde&inesQor tell me where in d bible dat Jesus christ u claimed to be following ever criticized others or ordered his disciples to be societal critic?
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by ayettymama(f): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2010
^^ are u bein serious??

do u read the bible at all??

Jesus critisized almost EVERYTHING that was bein done in those days

he openly confronted them on the curroption that had taken over the synagogue- the hypocrites the oppresors

go and open another thread so we can discuss the teaching of jesus!!
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by petres007(m): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2010
ayettymama:

^^ are u bein serious??

Jesus critisized almost EVERYTHING that was bein done in those days

he openly confronted them on the curroption that had taken over the synagogue- the hypocrites the oppresors

@ayettymama,

Kai! ooooooooh! You got him first. I no know wetin I bin dey look. grin
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2010
ayettymama:

^^ are u bein serious??

Jesus critisized almost  EVERYTHING that was bein done in those days

So to u Jesus ordered u to be a critic?
Whats his teaching about sowing&reaping& his parable about allowing d weed to grow with d seed until harvest day. What can u make of this?
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by KunleOshob(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2010
@ toba
Go and read the whole of matthew 23 if you really want to know what Jesus thinks of religious leaders! After that you can come back and let's discuss the teachings of christ on the subject.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by petres007(m): 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2010
@toba,

I'm sort of busy now o!

Kindly paste that entire passage here and lets straighten it out.
toba:

So to u Jesus ordered u to be a critic?
Whats his teaching about sowing&reaping& his parable about allowing d weed to grow with d seed until harvest day. What can u make of this?
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by ayettymama(f): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2010
your supposed to be able to tell the real from the fake

im not critisizin anybody

im bein realistic- im sorry but this church is obvious!!

although most people dont care and onli go to wear nice clothes and look for rich men

its important to warn people that dont no
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2010
KunleOshob:

@ toba
Go and read the whole of matthew 23 if you really want to know what Jesus thinks of religious leaders! After that you can come back and let's discuss the teachings of christ on the subject.
Ive read it.Yet i couldnt find where Jesus had told us to be advocate in critisizing men of God.There he critisized/cause d teachers of law,in that christ is d head of everythng.So how does that concern us to critisize.Are we d christ? matthew 13:36-43 is ok.Im not canvasing for any man of God,but i only feel like saying what i believe we should do.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2010
petres_007:

@toba,

I'm sort of busy now o!

Kindly paste that entire passage here and lets straighten it out.
My point is on Matthew 13 vs36-43 where jesus gave a parable of allowing weeds to grow&on Harvest day they will be separated.As christians we must follow d parable&learn to keep quite.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2010
ayettymama:

your supposed to be able to tell the real from the fake

im not critisizin anybody

im bein realistic- im sorry but this church is obvious!!

although most people dont care and onli go to wear nice clothes and look for rich men

its important to warn people that dont no

1john4vs1-6 has told us how to detect good spirit,but i dnt think it further told us to be a critic.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Gunnaz007: 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2010
@babaearly: epignosis, prognosis, gisnoskosis etc will not save you.Know thyself.

My post on some of the above items belongs to those beings in class 6 and class 7. cool wink tongue

WHAT YOU KNOW IS WHAT SAVES YOU BROTHER!!! Consult Hosea 4:6!! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oyedepo Releases Prophetic Declarations For 2024 / New Rccg's Tithe Collection Format / What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.