Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:55 AM

Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (26120 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by smallman1: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2010
I cannot judge anyone but the bible can help you know how to detect false prophets and the likes.try to visit www.watchtower.org and type false prophets on the search link,various bible portions that can help you discern false prophets will be displayed.just read them and meditate on the prayerfully.or better still call Jehovah's witnesses in your area and ask then how you can discern who false prophets are from the bible,they are always ready to help people find answers that is biblical and they give you candid facts and proofs beyond all reasonable doubts directly from the bible,they show you where it is in the bible they do not just tell you.all the best in your finding the answer to this question.for further discussions mail me on chimabenjamin_fbo@yahoo.com.

regards,
                                                                       small man.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by mbaemeka(m): 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2010
really enjoy the posts frm bro gunnaz007 and joagbaje.

wished i had the time to reply as regular as i wuda loved. but one thing is clear "what they cant understand they call names, what they understand they criticise", as children of the flesh criticised:persecuted:defamed children of the spirit in the past so is it now, Gal 4:29
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by dlox01(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2010
@ Enigma
you have come up with very good points, keep it up!!
the funny thing that iv noticed is that people like joagbaje that have consistently quoted verses from the bible to back up their claims have fallen short here.its a clear proof Enigma does know his bible too.
its one thing to be able to quote the bible,its another to be able to carry out the instuctions in it, HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE??. its sooo sad to know that joagbaje the oyakilome worshipper can talk the talk but cant walk the walk(check your concience and pray to God again for forgivness of sins coz between each post you sin like every other person here and so does your pastor),
if God was to strike we humans down for every sin comitted,ther wont be an argument about your pastor/god chris oyakills because you and him would have been long dead and you know it. We on NL can all read and write n quote.

mba emeka:

really enjoy the posts frm bro gunnaz007 and joagbaje.

wished i had the time to reply as regular as i wuda loved. but one thing is clear "what they cant understand they call names, what they understand they criticise"as children of the flesh criticised:persecuted:defamed children of the spirit in the past so is it now, Gal 4:29

@ mba emeka,you my friend are pure flesh and so is chris, if your not pls state it here on NL and by the side list your sins(the ones you know) and the sins(the ones you dont know), then ask yourself if you are a true xtian(christ like)
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Biox: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2010
It's only a fool that expects a change but yet continue doing the same thing over and over agin. Calling pastor Chris or joeagbaje names won't change the fact that they are men of God it doesn't Even make them a lesser person. Hey I have seen the hand of God work mightily on Their life. I have Seen them heal the sick, I have seen them bring people out of poorverty, I have seen Them excercise fiath men you guy are wasting your time talking about them in NL it won't change a thing is like talking a cup of water from an ocean.Or do you guys doubth the fact that people get healed or is just about money. If it's money then I think you guys must be some broke folks.I think you guys need a change of heart becos pooverty is state of a mans heart not the absence of cash.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by mabell: 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2010
Biox:

It's only a fool that expects a change but yet continue doing the same thing over and over agin. Calling pastor Chris or joeagbaje names won't change the fact that they are men of God it doesn't Even make them a lesser person. Hey I have seen the hand of God work mightily on Their life. I have Seen them heal the sick, I have seen them bring people out of poorverty, I have seen Them excercise fiath men you guy are wasting your time talking about them in NL it won't change a thing is like talking a cup of water from an ocean.Or do you guys doubth the fact that people get healed or is just about money. If it's money then I think you guys must be some broke folks.I think you guys need a change of heart becos pooverty is state of a mans heart not the absence of cash.

hey!?! can a leopard change its spot?
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Biox: 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2010
@ mebel for were his skin remains the same. cheesy
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by fyneguy: 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2010
lol hey Bro Joe,

These folks cant handle these deep spiritual stuffs na.

Abeg keep those words for people who can handle them.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by NOWORRIES: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2010
@Gunnaz007

QUESTION FOR YOU

have you ever read books by E W KENYON AND NAPOLEON HILL [THINK AND GROW RICH]

JUST A THOUGHT ABOUT EPIGNOSIS AND MYSTERIES
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Ganjaseed: 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2010
Mabell and other die hard fans of CEC will never learn anything. They put the servant of God above his words and they are happy about that. Know the word of God personally and forget about the smooth tongue deception that you hear everytime from your pastors. Listen to them but search out if what they said is the truth or not. we all have access to the Bible and the Holy spirit.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Ganjaseed: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2010
Mabell and other die hard fans of CEC will never learn anything. They put the servant of God above his words and they are happy about that. Know the word of God personally and forget about the smooth tongue deception that you hear everytime from your pastors. Listen to them but search out if what they said is the truth or not. we all have access to the Bible and the Holy spirit.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by KunleOshob(m): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2010
Ganjaseed:

Unfortunately the man they are even idolizing is not a genuine servant of God, the man is only interested in serving his pockets.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Ganjaseed: 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2010
@KunleOshob

Believe me I have been there and am still there though, the way these guys behave as if the pastor is God is quite irritating, am not saying they should not respect the man, but they are doing everything to impress the guy and to obtain position, they act as if they are under a spell. believe me men.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by kunletech: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2010
If you do not know what to write, It is better not to write than to write rubbish that dose not make sense.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Tonyet1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2010
KunleOshob:

Unfortunately the man they are even idolizing is not a genuine servant of God, the man is only interested in serving his pockets.

What sucks in your posts is your inability to give proofs. Can you backup this silly assertion you just made?
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by KunleOshob(m): 6:24am On Mar 31, 2010
@tonye
The bible says by their fruits you shall know them. Even going just by his fruits here on nairaland [his heretic followers] the false doctrines he preaches and the fake miracles he stages you can safely conclude he is a fraud.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Ganjaseed: 9:33am On Apr 01, 2010
@Tonye-t

You sound like a baby in your question. you are looking for proof, you can even testify if you want to be honest about these whole story of your GOC you have taken as your God. No amount of proof will ever make stiff necked people like you to open your eyes and let the truth set you free. Know the word of God by yourself and be free. Man is not God and God is not a man. Defend the gospel of truth and abhor peddlers.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Ganjaseed: 9:46am On Apr 01, 2010
READ THIS !!!!!!!

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/6751/21/chris-oyakhilome-pastor-of-christ-embassys-busines.html

If this is true then this guy needs to pay tax, and the EFCC needs to step in and carry out some investigation on how things are been run in this empire. For not paying tax all these while he should go to jail for it to serve as detriment to others.

If this is true, why then are they still milking the members every now and then to make contributions on every event. Rhapsody is yielding a lot of income as we can see, yet money is constantly being raised to finance the publishing of the book. Does the GOC himself pay tithe of all these wealth? NO. Does he pay tax to the federal government of Nigeria? NO. This guy should be shown the way leading to KiriKiri or Maiduguri maximum prison or Goron Dutse KANO.

People make una open eye, na the small small wey una dey give this guy take become billionian zo, and where are you? still doing the same Job and you are constantly bringing in you money and the GOC is bigging up. Be wise.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Gunnaz007: 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2010
KunleOshob:

@tonye
The bible says by their fruits you shall know them. Even going just by his fruits here on nairaland [his heretic followers] the false doctrines he preaches and the fake miracles he stages you can safely conclude he is a fraud.

My dear, in one of the threads you created, you claimed to have opted out of leaning to any church tutelage (which is perhaps a very good fruit ahnnn? Is your decision in tandem with Ephesians 4:11-15?), rather chose to study your own bible (very right you did), yet you find pleasure in spitting at the face of d the church.

You refuse to subject yourself to authority, yet you sit on d fence criticising and drawing arrogant safe clonclusions because of what you percieve to be bad fruits! But beware, for you have passed judgement on the person of Pastor Chris (who is very man just as you are),,,, beware, for we all will face the eternal Judge (James 4:11-12).

Yes the bible says by their fruits you shall know them, have you assessed yourself to see the fruits you are bearing? Your consistent vituperations and slander on the person of Pastor Chris on NL, is it borne out of love or hatred?

Check to take the dirt off your shoulder first brother!!!!

Those that try to score cheap points that when cec members defend their moG, it implies they are worshiping him, i have this question for you:
IF WE CANNOT DEFEND (POSITIVELY) OUR FELLOW MAN (CREATED IN GOD'S OWN IMAGE AND LIKENESS, BORN AFTER THE SECOND AND LAST ADAM) THAT WE SEE WITH OUR PHYSICAL EYES, CAN WE THEREFORE LAY CLAIM TO THE ABILITY OF DEFENDING THE ONE WE ARE YET TO SEE?

As Christians, we ought to see God and Christ in our Pastors, Teachers, Bishops, Apostles, Evangelist, Reverends in the Lord, including us the brethren, only then shall we be objective in our reproach at each other when we err!!
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Ganjaseed: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2010
I believe it is the responsibility of every Christan's to uphold the word of God in truth and not misusing it for selfish purpose. This is what we have seen in so many gathering these days. Pastors are seen as the VICAR of GOD meanwhile we are all thesame in the sight if God, that's why people are been misled with their pastors says and preach. But the bible warns us that "if any man nor angel nor any other come with another message apart from what we have received we should not accept it" its a pity that not too many people know their left nor right as a believer "My people perish for lack of knowledge"

My question now is: Should we believe the Bible as it is or we should we rather believe these corrupt people calling theselves men God?
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by osaxx: 7:47pm On May 17, 2010
Ganjaseed, did i just hear u talk about God, ur name already tells u representSatan on this thread, pls do not take him serious, so he does not take u with him to hell,

KunleOshod, u are really bittered about ur life maybe frustration and u want to hold pastor chris responsible , do not worry just gt ursef a copy of rhapsody and u will be free from being a servant of devil,
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by osaxx: 7:50pm On May 17, 2010
Ganjaseed, did i just hear u talk about God, ur name already tells u representSatan on this thread, pls do not take him serious, so he does not take u with him to hell,

KunleOshod, u are really bittered about ur life maybe frustration and u want to hold pastor chris responsible , do not worry just gt ursef a copy of rhapsody and u will be free from being a servant of devil,
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by petroy(m): 4:12pm On May 18, 2010
eyaaaaaaaaaa, make una take am easy oooooooo and stop fighting, make una non quarry again.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Africankel(m): 7:58pm On May 19, 2010
We have heard these things before, they aint new smiley While you keep talking, we keep getting greater results
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Ganjaseed: 2:33pm On May 20, 2010
Africankel:

We have heard these things before, they aint new smiley While you keep talking, we keep getting greater results

What result are you getting that other people that just believe God are not getting ? Is the result of your service up to one third of Dangote? Does Dagote pay tithe and give to Rhapsody of reality? yet God blessed the works of his hands. Is the charactar of Chris Oyakhilomen and the rest of Nigerian GOC's like those of the foundation supper stars of the gospel? Judge for yourselves.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Africankel(m): 7:37pm On May 20, 2010
Like I earlier stated 'we have heard these things before'. . . And you know what? the best you can do is TALK!
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Joagbaje(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2010
@Africankel,
Pls leave the ganja SEED alone. Look at his name now? GANJA! SEED!. SEED OF GANJA. what else would you expect.

Proverbs 26:4
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by osaxx: 11:03pm On May 20, 2010
Ganjaseed is not nt a xtian, that is why u can compare men of God whose success is heavenly attached to dangote ,whose success is politically connected.i do nt even knw where to classify u, maybe illiteracy, ignorance of the bible or jealousy. i just think u are nt suppose to be in this thread, because u are nt here to educate people but to lead innocent people to disarray.

since i av been reading ur messages, u av never made a point, all ur beef are just baseless, pointless brag to satisfy ur hatred for the bible, that is why u are using pastor chris to represent nigerian xtian on ur quest for nothing,
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Africankel(m): 7:28pm On May 21, 2010
Thanx Joe: Although I do not answer lest I also be like unto him, but answereth him according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit. Proverbs 26:5[/col

Ganjamanflash can u tell us one Church or Mosque were money is NEVER collected?
Besides, the people we are taking there money are not complaining, we havent taken yours yet and you are complaining. . . Keep talking man, u CANT do nuffin more
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Ganjaseed: 4:30pm On May 25, 2010
@Africankel
@osaxx
@joagbaje

@Osaxx: I am a believer a true follower of christ, popularly called christain. if i had name myself MONSTER SEED would that have made you judge me a christian? Is the wealth of BILL GATE and the rest based on politics too? Please do not say anything about illiteracy, i wrote what you read by myself and I do not need to tell you about my proffession by the grace of God i have one.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Joagbaje(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2010
The seed of Ganja. Hmmmmn,
as his name is so is he.

1 Samuel 25:25
Let not my lord, I pray thee, regard this man of Belial, for as his name is, so is he; Nabal is his name, and folly is with him:

YOUFIT TALK ANYTHING JARE , ITS JUST NATURAL. CARRY GOOOOO!
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Ganjaseed: 9:51am On May 27, 2010
@Joagbaje

See am not saying leave the CEC church as it is your own local worship place. CEC is still my local church at the moment, but that does not mean i should just follow with the crowd even when they are heading down to the pit of hell with a speed of more than 130KM per hour i should also maintain that same velorcity with them. Remember salvation is a personal affair, I vow never to defend any church or any GOC but I will do all I can to uphold the truth of the world of GOD.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by crossman9(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2010
christ emabassy is world wide ministries for brain washing people making money it destroys people life family
much more they dont allow free speech and are not open they lie and twist the bible GOD is not sleeping repent of your evil

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo / Aggressive, Violent, Cool, Calm, Which Is The Best Way To Pray As A Christian? / What If All These Things Are Really True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.