Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Girls Asking Guys Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Asking Guys Out (15360 Views)

Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? / Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out / There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by kenflavor(m): 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2005
I think I had said this before in one similar thread. There is nothing wrong if a girl asks a guy out.

If a lady or a girl I admire so much asks me out before I let out the cat out of the bag, I swear, I will marry such a girl cheesy. Nothing is gonna stop me, os it means she trully loves me.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2005
@kenflavor

I have always wanted to tell u this..........ummm.I am in love with u and i wanted to let u know.gives him a kiss

Just joking
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by hotangel2(f): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2005
That dont mean he'll marry you. Send him a PM if u r serious.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by goodguy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2005
Quote from: vinna
I'm re-emphazising that VINNA won't ask no guy out!! Why? Like i said, its way below my personal standard. I live my life on principles and standards; there are things i can and will do, and others i can't and won't do. SIMPLE!
So it's we guys that don't live on principles and standards abi? If every guy had this type of attitude, then I guess there will nothing like a guy wooing a lady, hence, majority of you ladies will die single.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by virozuru(f): 12:21am On Dec 24, 2005
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Z4M4eva(f): 12:23am On Dec 24, 2005
virozuru:

aint nuthin wrong with girls askin dudes out. sometimes, dudes might be shy, so why not? does it violate some morale standard of society to ask out a dude? if so, den bull$hit!!!!!! angry

Oook smiley
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 24, 2005
cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by dollygurl(f): 1:14am On Dec 24, 2005
woow..love da gud things u guys said...but smthing else ...wont the guy take advantage of the situation?,i mean......when hes fed up with the relationship, he wld back out easily and say he wasnt the one who asked her out(i didnt ask u out,u asked me out ,gurl?...stuffz like dat)
i like it but neva tried it.....guys,think its ur lucky day.lol..instead of treating girls like shit cos u asked them out,it will be the other way round en so life gets better(girls rule da world) wink..lol! grin
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 24, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by hotangel2(f): 2:21am On Dec 24, 2005
I have said it earlier and i'll say it again.

Only an arsehole of a guy would 'take advantage' of the situation in a BAD way because the gurl asked him out.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by sage(m): 2:37am On Dec 24, 2005
Some guyz who ask girls out still treat them like rubbish so....................... what r we talking
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 24, 2005
ask them ooo rolleyes
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by onyxhawk(m): 6:17am On Dec 24, 2005
Hmm...
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by IAH(f): 7:59am On Dec 24, 2005
Why don't we try to accommodate different people's personal standards and opinions? Some girls can ask guys out, others can't. The girls who can will go ahead and ask their guys out. Fine! Whether you like it or not, guys will come and woo the girls who are not bold enough to do that! And the two categories are both happy at the end of the day, isn't it? It's that SIMPLE, so let's not drag it too much.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Kenya(f): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2005
Good idea IAH,

I don't have the courage to verbally ask a man out. It seems odd, maybe just because of the standards set by society about what men and women do. I have made it known to men before through my eyes or body language, sometimes knowing it and other times not knowing it.

I don't see anything wrong with. Hey if you want something you have to go after it sometimes. It will not always come to you right?
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by goodguy(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2005
You're very right, kenya. The only annoying part of this thing is the way the ladies here are talking of personal standards, as if we guys too don't have our personal standards.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Greatpeter(m): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2005
Well may be because of civilization thigs have gone wild now.
Before it was not so.
A lady asking verbally for a man out?
Pure moral decay in the past but now it's a way of life.
What a shame!
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Z4M4eva(f): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2005
Walks by quiety
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Kenya(f): 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2005
Yes, my mother says the same thing about how things in her time were not okay but today it is. She thinks it's a moral issue.
She always tell me that I'm too bossy for man to settle with me. I tell her mom it's the way of the world smiley. No but I agree with her to some degree about the changes in moral conduct. I think some of the practices were oppressive. I said some not all
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by snazzydawn(f): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2005
(hums past,pretends not to see thread)
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by uchesco(m): 2:55am On Dec 26, 2005
I think its really nice for women to ask guys out.....
I once had a girl who liked me tell me in te middle of a phone conversation that she wanted to take a bath with me....And she was not a cheap girl, i tell you.... Well brought up, good job, and we were only good friends until she spoke her mind on the phone.... I was in Lagos and she was in Port Harcourt, maybe thats why she had the courage....
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Greatpeter(m): 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2005
I will advise all the ladies that are fond of asking guys out to learn from a film titled "Working for Love"
In that film, Omotola J. Ekehinde was a working class, comfortable and single while Ramsey was unemployed.
Omotola fell in love and asked him out, guess the end of the relationship.
Watch it and learn a lesson there.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 27, 2005
nothing wrong with it , as for me i dont do it.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by virozuru(f): 4:09am On Dec 27, 2005
I have a question. If a girl asks a guy out, does that mean that the girl has to pay? Becuase if this is the case, I am keeping my mouth shut until the dude makes the first move. smiley
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by ocho(f): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2005
as in pay on dates and stuff like that? hmmmmmm, lol lol lol lol
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by cushman(m): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2005
ocho:

as in pay on dates and stuff like that? hmmmmmm, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nope, thats not so
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by chrisd(m): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2005
Someone ask me out ok. Who is it going to be? Am waiting wink
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by cushman(m): 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2005
chrisd:

Someone ask me out ok. Who is it going to be? Am waiting wink

Yeah me too. A girl asking me out is the nicest thing that'll happen to me...atleast for the first time cheesy
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by chrisd(m): 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2005
Any others in the queue guys? cheesy
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by ocho(f): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2005
hey chrisd: can i take u out tonight? i'll turn my game on and cater to you...................kidding! grin just telling u what i thought you'd want to hear. lol
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by chrisd(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2005
No thanks grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2005
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics). / Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You / Dating Before Getting Engaged: How Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.