Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Girls Asking Guys Out - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Asking Guys Out (15365 Views)

Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? / Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out / There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Marathon: 6:10am On Feb 04, 2006
ok sweetheart. cool
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2006
*rolls eyes*
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by snazzydawn(f): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2006
*laughs in Yoruba*
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by icingbaby(f): 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2006
good for you.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Rhodalyn(f): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2006
gals asking guys out is not da best
unless u're really lackin
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by babwilms(m): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2006
i'm kind of new on this. Hello everyone. Well i believe u've all made good points but for those of us who think its a matter of wrong or right i believe its nt so. I believe their are somethings in this world that we've seen the way it should been done and should be left alone and nt been tampered with, such as a women or young ladies playing the position of men. You can give the guy signs u like him but nt go to tell the guy ? What is this world turning into? soon or later u will turn we guys into mumu's.

Their is a yoruba proverb that says/ ejeki a se bi wanti se ko le ba ri bin ti ri (lets do it the way it should be done so that we get the right outcome)

A lady once asked me out, i was shocked, i've never heared a lady asking a guy out before in my life, i mean its nt practiced in nigeria or Africa where we are from though we are in the west now and i believe a man's responsibility should remain his nt the opposite way
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by tejuoso1(f): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2006
it's not good cos it shows you are desperate you are not attrative enough for guys to ask u out and it can also mean you are hott cos you are not shy to do so.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by mercyuti(f): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2006
well its alrite but guys tend to look down on girls wen dat is d situation ve done dat b4 and i regreted it big time. sad cry
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by goodguy(m): 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2006
Males and females are the same and have equal rights afterall, so the same thing that will make a man ask a girl out, equally makes a girl ask a man out. What's the big deal about this anyway?
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by ocho(f): 6:22am On Mar 05, 2006
good guy, na you be this? how far? cool
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by eveseh(f): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2006
i've only ask a guy to dance with him

i ask him if he wanna dance but never ask a guy out yet
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by kelvinO(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2006
i do believe it is ok to ask a guy out, but i will say it would be wrong to ask the wrong guy out. so what ever you do, be sure you are asking the right guy.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by eveseh(f): 10:54am On Apr 23, 2006
i only ask a guy if he wanna dance with me
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by lovelyS(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2006
Hello guyz,
As far as i'm concerned,i don't see anything odd in gal asking gee out, but my argument here is that which type of gee the gal is tryin' 2 ask out ? i think that is the question most girls need 2 answer bfore asking any punk ass gee out, LUV YA"ALL !!!!
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by lovelyS(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2006
Hello guyz,
As far as i'm concerned,i don't see anything odd in gal asking gee out, but my argument here is that which type of gee the gal is tryin' 2 ask out ? i think that is the question most girls need 2 answer bfore asking any punk ass gee out, LUV YA"ALL !!!!
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by brainstorm: 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2006
A real woman can make any man she wants make the first move. Different men just require different levels of 'persuasion'
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by cushman(m): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2006
I repeat myself again; there is nothing wrong in a girl asking a guy out.

If a girl should ask me out, i'll love her forever. Do you know why? Because it is not easy for girls to say out their minds in such manners and if they do, they really mean it.

In my opinion, a girl asking a guy out does not make her cheap.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by brainstorm: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2006
There are rules for everything in life. One of them is 'men chase women'. it is their right, for once they ar 'caught' its all over for them. Any woman that chooses to forgo her right to be chased is free to do so. Another thing is few men refuse a free **** so once she makes that move she can never be sure WHY the guy is 'cooperating'. By the time she finds out it may be too late.

A woman approaching a guy is like expo in an exam. the result will be skewed.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by luface(m): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2006
[/quote]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm re-emphazising that VINNA won't ask no guy out!! Why? Like i said, its way below my personal standard. I live my life on principles and standards; there are things i can and will do, and others i can't and won't do. SIMPLE!

As for the guy not catching my hints, then its his bad luck. Its either he is not attracted (of which i can't force myself on him) or he is not a go-getter (of which i don't have time for such a guy). I'll move on, He just lost a great lady!

But i ain't asking no dude out[quote]

i personaly think theres notting wroung in a lady telling a guy she likes him or how she feels about him,it has happend to me sevral times, & appreciate them for the courage they av to approch me , VINNA, if u like a guy feel free to tell him how u feel about him & stop feeling too much of ur self. cool
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by QueenB1(f): 10:43am On May 31, 2006
I can never in my life do such a thing. shocked shocked For what. Never. Even if the Guy is as Sexy as usher or omarion. lipsrsealed This is not Ladylike.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by BigShishi(m): 10:49am On May 31, 2006
A girl once asked me out, it made me feel great, at the same time it made it look like something was wrong with her, i didn't take her seriously and i treated her like sh*t. TRUST ME LAYDEEZ, WHEN YOU SEE DAT GUY, YOU WILL ASK HIM OUT B4 U KNOW IT, wink
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by blackchief(m): 4:23pm On May 31, 2006
A very good idea if u ask me.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by diddy4(m): 4:31am On Jun 01, 2006
since i came here, this white girls over here and some nubians too have asked me out and yes i went out with the cute ones only. there is nothing wrong with that especially if its a guy that hardly notices girls even if u give him the signal and he knows what u want, he just doesnt give 2 fu*ks. girls dat do it see it as a way to liberate themselves. since men cant be the only ones to be the breadwinner of the house, y shud they be the only one to ask girls out. i actually like girls dat do that cuzz it proves that they are confident and know what they want and how to grab it by the horn.

i don drop my 50 cents. cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by jgirl3: 11:14am On Jun 01, 2006
Talking about that. A friend of mine liked a guy and the guy asked my friend to ask him out and he is not going to say no. What do you guys think she should do? Should she ask him out?
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by brainstorm: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2006
Well another angle for the guys only. Sure a girl that likes to ask men she likes out is fine, when she's your girlfriend.But when she becomes your wife, I bet you'll still like to see that "confidence".
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by domwas2(m): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2006
It's not a freaky shit for a lady to ask a guy out, C'mon y'll. If u lady out there like me, Tell me in a nutshell - wat a man can do, a woman can do better.
Moreover, Ladies c'mon, Feel free to fill in the gap for the shy guys out there, He might be made for u to be together, Who can say!
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by brainstorm: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2006
Question: If your mom heard you were asking men out what would she think?
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by tbagging(m): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2006
aint nothing bad in that,today's world is quite civilized, equal womens rights? so y not
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by akinwunmi(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2006
I agree with you. The only thing wrong in it is if the guy is the "Kiss n tell" type, for me i dont mind at all. SAVES ME THE TROUBLE
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by brainstorm: 8:32am On Jun 08, 2006
Ladies,please note how all these "pro" people are "m" for MALE. Like I said before no "m" rejects a free F**K.Its like leading lambs to slaughter. How sad.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by GENTLETEE(m): 9:49am On Jul 26, 2006
Well, I do not see anything wrong in that u know.It will actually take a courage and some bit of boldness for a lady to do that.Cos the norm is that it is the men that should make the first move.Some guys can be very slow in acting that is y that bold girl has to take the courage or the initiative.It is a way of helping such guys especially when there seem to be a future in such a relationship.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by sshhoollaa(m): 3:55am On Jul 27, 2006
to be sincere, if u r really serious, u'll know aw to get him. BUT dont approach him verbally, use ur nice behaviour and caring attitude to get him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You / Dating Before Getting Engaged: How Long? / No Longer Finds Spouse Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.