Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Girls Asking Guys Out - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Asking Guys Out (15359 Views)

Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? / Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out / There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by 2nde(m): 6:35am On Jan 04, 2006
Is there anywhere it is written in the Bible or Quran or any book that a man must to chase a woman, please let me know
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by PrepaidNG(m): 7:25am On Jan 04, 2006
Thank you mizkay, but I was hoping to hear about what happens when we have brought the so-called hook into a fish's mouth.

The problem with relationships is hardly about consumating it; it is about keeping it real and honest.

And that will cost you 2 pence!!!

www.Prepaidnigeria.com - A better way to recharge!

Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by mizkay(f): 10:04am On Jan 04, 2006
2nde:

Is there anywhere it is written in the Bible or Quran or any book that a man must to chase a woman, please let me know

2nde, sorry o! but did you even read your Bible or Quran at all at all? Please do......there are just soooooo many verses in them that allude to man/woman relationships......Go and read my friend before you ask questions that really dont need an answer. Or is it me you want to tell you that there is water in the sea jare?
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by virozuru(f): 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2006
mizkay:

2nde, sorry o! but did you even read your Bible or Quran at all at all? Please do.there are just soooooo many verses in them that allude to man/woman relationships.Go and read my friend before you ask questions that really don't need an answer. Or is it me you want to tell you that there is water in the sea jare?

so you seriously expect him to read the entire bible to find evidence... rolleyes
give us examples my friend if you read.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by goodguy(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2006
mizkay:

So get your act together with the above, and then set about getting him (not chasing him) - any guy who doesnt give you a second look, thought or chance is simply GAY.
What if the guy does not like her at all and she does all you've posted above, does that still make him GAY?

mizkay:

NB: Oh and it has absolutely nothing to do with liberation/gender equality/emancipation bla bla - it is simply HUMAN NATURE for the man to do the chasing and the woman to do the catching. No way around it!
What exactly makes it the 'normal human nature' for a man to do the chasing?
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by mizkay(f): 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2006
goodguy:

What if the guy does not like her at all and she does all you've posted above, does that still make him GAY?

What exactly makes it the 'normal human nature' for a man to do the chasing?

I don't exactly think you got what I wrote......

virozuru:

so you seriously expect him to read the entire bible to find evidence... rolleyes
give us examples my friend if you read.

I do read and both of you have got brains as wells as eyes....why should i make it easy for you....go and read....you know you can!
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by 4face(m): 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2006
well it was not a genew thing cos a girl do it in my present. there are many thing that a girl will see in a guy before asking him out,(!) if the guy was born with a silver spoon u will then see some girl visitin him at all time or if the guy in cute and don't play with girl that much well 2 me i don't think there is something big about that. shocked rolleyes grin kiss
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by virozuru(f): 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2006
mizkay:

now you know i dont care about all of that.

now if you see some dude that you like, u arent going to approach him? guys cant read minds, u know.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by tunjikrown(m): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2006
i may @ 1st take any lady that walk to me and tell me she loves me CHEAP but may fall in love with her when moving on with her! i will always fall for any lady that ask me out...............we call it FREE SHOT.............ho lala!!!! cheesy
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by goodguy(m): 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2006
mizkay:

I don't exactly think you got what I wrote......
Since you think I didnt get what you wrote, will you pls kindly take your time to point out to me where I'm missing out?
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by vokalguy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2006
I see no reason why a girl can't tell a guy how she feels about him. We are all equal here so its no big deal. Its better to express her feelings before its too late and then the guy hooks up with another girl, then she begins to regret her decision.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by bebee: 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2006
strongly believe no girl will verbally approach a man for a relationship.
But they can do that non verbally may be through their kind gesture or face or body talk.
But to open their mouths wide and tell a guy, I've not seen that courage in any girl especially in Africa.
They think the guy may take advantage of them.

HEY,
talk about the guys taking advantage- that s the crux of the matter. when it comes verbally,buleeeve u me[i][/i] it wont ever happen. this is Africa, lets face it, the guys themselves ain't ready for such brazen acts
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by hadesanjo(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2006
Women are now doing things only men could do. Very soon, we'll have a female president in Nigeria. Liberia now has one. Megawati was there before Yuhdoyono kicked her out and many others like that.

Any girl that likes me should come and ask me out o!
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by welcome: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2006
ladies make them sweat!! treat them bad and they'll love you.

Women, you must always remain in control. Don't learn the hard way. Asking a guy out is like putting a leash round your neck and handing yourself over to your dog. It won't work. As much as you love them, remember you are the one with the upper hand.

Straight from the heart. shocked
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by jen(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2006
girls asking guys out there's nothing wrong with that. if you like a guy and you are not sure whether he likes you or not and if you're confident and knows he likes you 100% and you're tired of waiting for him to have the courage to walk up to you and say, hey i really like you would you like to go out on a date with me. you can sure as hell go up to him and ask him out yourself, but don't make yourself sound like you're cheap
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by virozuru(f): 12:51am On Jan 05, 2006
welcome:

ladies make them sweat!! treat them bad and they'll love you.

Women, you must always remain in control. Don't learn the hard way. Asking a guy out is like putting a leash round your neck and handing yourself over to your dog. It won't work. As much as you love them, remember you are the one with the upper hand.

Straight from the heart. shocked

are you on drugs or stuck in some time warp??
im serious.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by virozuru(f): 12:52am On Jan 05, 2006
oh my goodness welcome my deepest apologizes, i agree with you 100 percent!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by ocho(f): 1:10am On Jan 05, 2006
lol lol lol lol now that was funny!
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by 2nde(m): 3:40am On Jan 05, 2006
All these things is nothing to ride home about since we all know that some women actually chase men all around the street even fighting and abusing themselves on top of that.
The most important thing is that you have money, if you have good money, you will have 'em gold-diggers running after you.
"I ain't talking with no gold digger" - Kanye
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by welcome: 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2006
2nde:

All these things is nothing to ride home about since we all know that some women actually chase men all around the street even fighting and abusing themselves on top of that.
The most important thing is that you have money, if you have good money, you will have 'em gold-diggers running after you.
"I ain't talking with no gold digger" - Kanye

whatever 2nde.........men are like dogs - if they don't get it from you they'll get it somewhere else.
Ladies THINK differently (ladies THINK, period. Men can't), hence why ladies need to realize that they have the upper hand in relationships. Stay on your throne ladies, by all means look at frogs, even ask some of them out if you must, but they ain't going 2 turn into no prince. You'll know when you meet your prince....and you won't have 2 ask him out.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by goodguy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2006
It's funny how some ladies say they can't ask a guy out, yet, they know how to tear each others' clothes over some guy; and now, they talk of personal standards and some bullshit.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by welcome: 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2006
Ladies of substance stay on your throne.
Ladies of no substance, by all means, tear each other's clothes over some guy;keep those frogs entertained. smiley
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by osteen(m): 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2006
I have the believe that a lady has got a mind of hers and should react to her desire an dif she desires a guy, then go for him girl or u might not find happiness cool cheesy
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by roundy: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2006
I would say it should be a fifty fifty thing, If you general like a dude please go get the man gal? Don't let someone have what should or could have been yours. Although I strongly respect the woman's idea of waiting to be asked cause it keeps their virtues with the man intact(Basically here in Africa).

I had a bitter experience in life relating to this that I and the lady suffered the consequences,Honestly am a happy man now that a beautiful soul came my way and we both agreed to become one.

As in 1988 I fell inlove with the gal next door,she too fell inlove with me as well but none of us could approach each other to reveal this. We lost contact for almost 11 years and when we united again we couldn't express our feeling. I became silly by asking my best friend then to ask her out ,which he did and they started dating, I was devasted and Lonely. By 2002 we lost contact again and in 2005 when we saw, I cried like a baby because of her confession to me (Expressing love and proposing )O! How I was so sorry to let her know that I am now married.
Today am a much better out spoken man because of my wife and woman but I have never stoped wondering how lovely it would have been marrying your first true love.

Africa Hot MY Brother/Sister
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by ono(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2006
This 'place' is very hot with differing views and opinions.

I have been reading and reading and reading. Wow!!
Em, if you know say you like one man, as a lady, go to God in prayers and tell God to help you direct the guy to you. That na if you know say you wan marry the guy. Every other intention is evil. Simple as abc. Chikena!

My friend say this kind place no dey good for me. He say make I face the Politics section.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by 2nde(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2006
let me tell you one brief story, it's about of my brother's friend. He is a guy with a good look and has money, he has a nice car and he does baff up wella. Can you believe four different ladies in his church came to him and tell him they have a vision that he is their husband, and they've prayed about it. I mean four ladies on different occasions, i now wonder how it is possible for God to create someone that will have four wifes without commiting adultery.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2006
@2nde
Thats really funny cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by prettyH(f): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2006
2nde:

let me tell you one brief story, it's about of my brother's friend. He is a guy with a good look and has money, he has a nice car and he does baff up wella. Can you believe four different ladies in his church came to him and tell him they have a vision that he is their husband, and they've prayed about it. I mean four ladies on different occasions, i now wonder how it is possible for God to create someone that will have four wifes without commiting adultery.

Only four....Hope he's married now cos more women are on their way as long as he's got the dough.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Coder(m): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2006
It seems women are just confused.
The want to do a man's job, earn a man's pay
but when it comes to carrying a man's resposibilities the remember tradition.
I remember that it is our tradition for a woman to kneel when serving her husband food or drink. How many women remember that?
cool Selective amnesia grin
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by chrisd(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2006
Seems a pathetic church. All these visions are bullshit. The thing is they want to bed him.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by JamesT2(m): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2006
I feel there is nothing inherently "wrong" with a girl asking out a guy, but if it were me, then I'd probably feel kind of weird and awkward about it.

I think it's only normal for a women to express initial interest in a man, but it's up to the man to respond back and inevitably ask her out, IMO anyway.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by chrisd(m): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2006
Nothing wrong, but using visions aaahhhh. Crazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics). / Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You / Nigerian Men And Blatant Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.