Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Girls Asking Guys Out - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Asking Guys Out (15361 Views)

Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? / Why Are Ladies Tag "Desperate", When They Ask Guys Out / There Are No Good Guys Out There...anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by hadesanjo(m): 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2006
(welcome) you suck.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by chrisd(m): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2006
The same
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by virozuru(f): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2006
she is right HADESANJO AND CHRISD ah ah a beg o! mchone!!!!!

shut up immeditaley!!!! smiley
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by otokx(m): 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2006
please am not conversant with some of these slangs IMO, etc
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by alheri(f): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2006
IMO means, in my opinion
FYI : for your information
LMFAO: Laughing my f**cking head off
and so on.
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Z4M4eva(f): 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2006
LMFAO: Laughing my f**cking head off

You mean: Laughing my f**cking a$$ off
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by yummy(m): 3:33am On Jan 08, 2006
Girls do ask guys out and nothin comes out of it. it's either you agree or 4k off so what's special? is there a law against it? how would u even proof she asked u out? she might even turn it on u if you're feelin too special to be asked out.. sh!t! angry
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by 2nde(m): 3:35am On Jan 08, 2006
No lay down law at all. If you love someone, express it. It doesnt specify whether it's a guy or a lady
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by yeepa(m): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2006
there is a funny aspect of this girls asking guys out like a girl that used bodylanguage to tell me she liked me sometimes ago but i cudn't decode but she later told me verbally and after some few months she told me she's changed her mind so I think sometimes it's a way for some girls that wants to try out their confidence
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by koloman(m): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2006
Aqua u forgot to say Amen cool..........after that big prayer...............may de always have the courage put their intrest know before us......... cool cool kiss kiss
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by yummy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2006
AMEN!!!
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by qwer: 1:24am On Jan 10, 2006

im really confused...

a girl's asking me out to the dance and i dont like her. at first i thought she was kiding and i rejected her, but now she's really sad. and i have no idea wat to do...i need some answers quickly
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by qwer: 1:25am On Jan 10, 2006

im really confused...

a girl's asking me out to the dance and i don't like her. at first i thought she was kiding and i rejected her, but now she's really sad. and i have no idea what to do...i need some answers quickly
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by hotangel2(f): 1:29am On Jan 10, 2006
qwer:

im really confused...

a girl's asking me out to the dance and i don't like her. at first i thought she was kiding and i rejected her, but now she's really sad. and i have no idea what to do...i need some answers quickly

Ohhh ohhhh! Now i get Vinna's point. Im sure if that girl was vinna, she'll kill herself. cheesy cheesy

Okay qwer, u can't go with her to the dance just because you 'pity' her. Since you don't like her, i think.... (ohh yeah this is hard). Okay on a serious note now, do u have a date already? If you don't have a date, u could go wit her and maybe you'll see that she's really a nice girl.

Ohh and if you r sure you don't like her at all...., u could call her and tell her that.. u would soo much love to go with her but, u have another date and wouldn't like to disappoint ur date. tell her u were soo glad that she asked you to the dance. Also tell her that... if u had to choose, you'll choose her. But you can't choose and blah blah. Just make her feel that you didn't just say NO, because u don't like her.

Try n be nice.. buy her a card or summin, write a letter. Be nice. okay?>
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by qwer: 1:42am On Jan 10, 2006
yea c there's my mistake i forgot and told her i didnt have date....i really thought she was kiding. now im stuck.

she's hurt and... well the way i c it is that i have these options

go to the dance with her
go to the dance with the other girl
or dont go at all
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by hotangel2(f): 1:59am On Jan 10, 2006
Ohh u cant miss ur dance cos of her. Why didn't u tell her u had a date, that's a big mistake hun. A really big one.

What do u think about going to the dance with her? smiley
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by qwer: 2:40am On Jan 10, 2006
well if i go with her then the girl that i like wont like me anymore.

sad
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by hotangel2(f): 2:50am On Jan 10, 2006
Wow..... Im speechless now.

Just do something nice to the girl, send her a note and a card.. better yet a flower. And tell her you r sorry u cant go with her. smiley Ohh and u can ask her to go to the movies wit u before or after the dance. smiley
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by qwer: 3:11am On Jan 10, 2006
thanks for your help
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by mizkay(f): 3:23am On Jan 10, 2006
qwer:

thanks for your help

You're warmly welcome......anytime.......just ask........hehehe
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by qwer: 4:11am On Jan 10, 2006
lol
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by yummy(m): 4:25am On Jan 10, 2006
why is hot-A telling the guy to be niceĀ  well, am not saying d guy shouldn't be nice to her, but how many girl here was nice to a guy they couldn't stand?
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by hotangel2(f): 5:27am On Jan 10, 2006
Yummy, I dunno why i told him to be nice, but i think it pays to be nice. And as for girls not being nice to guys they don't like. (i dunno jare).

All i know is qwer is happy. chikena. smiley
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by yummy(m): 5:32am On Jan 10, 2006
hot-angel:

Yummy, I don't know why i told him to be nice, but i think it pays to be nice. And as for girls not being nice to guys they don't like. (i don't know jare).

confuuused!.com grin
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by hotangel2(f): 5:34am On Jan 10, 2006
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by yummy(m): 5:37am On Jan 10, 2006
i think you need to call on other girls to help you out here tongue
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by hotangel2(f): 5:39am On Jan 10, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Z4M4eva(f): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2006
yummy:

confuuused!.com grin

hot-angel:

@Hot Angel...I know what yummy is on about...it's just an advert in the u.k
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by 2nde(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2006
Yommy, your guy don back again oo.
Respond to that post by Z4M4eva
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by hotangel2(f): 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2006
Z4M4eva:

ok?
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by yummy(m): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2006
Z4M4eva:

why did you tell her? i wanted to double her confusion grin
Re: Girls Asking Guys Out by Z4M4eva(f): 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2006
yummy:

why did you tell her? i wanted to double her confusion grin

L.O.L cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics). / Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You / Dating Before Getting Engaged: How Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.