Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. (41167 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by QueenSekxy(f): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Dasherz:
thunder fire all those guys that say your not fine ..
babe you rock jor
lol,,thanks sweetheart..who cares about what animal incarnategrin has to say tongue ....

2 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
NoFavors:
what?
Nothing o
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Sammurai I am not a big fan of B&W grin

So juz manage this one for now tongue
Beautiful and gorgeous, pls do you have a younger sister?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by iamJ(m): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
[i] Oga Jude, abeg go sit down jawe... That one na SwiftKey wahala cheesy cool
i knw but i gats find ur trouble grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lordygram:
yeah i understand... u lie 4 me abt barcelona abi? hahaha i catch u.
Hahaha lie ke?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

Nothing o
How much? undecided

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Dasherz(f): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
iamJ:
you go wait old

Lol old me will still wait

I want to see all those dudes who terrorize girl calling them ugly ... and yours too

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Dasherz(f): 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
edimolu:
Lol....let us knw wen u sees it
I will sure let you know cos yours didn't match up cheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by QueenSekxy(f): 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Dasherz:

Lol old me will still wait

I want to see all those dudes who terrorize girl calling them ugly ... and yours too
I will show you his pics in due time
.don't worry babe ..I have his picture tongue
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Hahaha lie ke?
lol woya name two players 4 barcelona..
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by iamJ(m): 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
Me right now
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lordygram:
Beautiful and gorgeous, pls do you have a younger sister?

grin

Thank you... cheesy

Im the youngest in our family.. grin

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Dasherz(f): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:
I will show you his pics in the time .don't worry babe ..I have his picture tongue
let me see oooo the almighty critic Iamj's pinshure

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by iamJ(m): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Sammurai I am not a big fan of B&W grin

So juz manage this one for now tongue
18billion kisses kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by sorextee(m): 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Yes, I agree. Uni maid still remains the hottest amongst all uni. If u think ur uni is hot, den come and visit uni maid for just two days..
Concerning d garlic thing, if u no get liver to chew am, first of all fetch a tablespoon of honey, den put d garlic(s) on top den swallow direct..

Lordygram:
Bro 4 this hot Nigeria, everybody must sweat na, most especially students.. lol... thanks for the tips, i will try them...
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lordygram:
lol woya name two players 4 barcelona..
Abeg wait make i go ask person.. Hahahaha
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Lastking147(m): 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
lipsrsealed Unaware

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2017

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Thank you... cheesy
Im the youngest in our family.. grin
Awww!! sad face.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
motun2017:
fine boi

Sweet gyal cool

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
iamJ:
18billion kisses kiss

That's a lot.. kiss

By the time we reach 18th billion kisses, maybe we already have 6goblins all twin sets grin hahahahhahah
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
sorextee:
Yes, I agree. Uni maid still remains the hottest amongst all uni. If u think ur uni is hot, den come and visit uni maid for just two days..
Concerning d garlic thing, if u no get liver to chew am, first of all fetch a tablespoon of honey, den put d garlic(s) on top den swallow direct..

Hehehe the north have always been the hottest... You guys are really trying... AS for the tips, thanks bro i appreciate.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by edimolu(m): 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:
cc lala. s247 grin..

Baddest! cool
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by iamJ(m): 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

That's a lot.. kiss

By the time we reach 18th billion kisses, maybe we already have 6goblins all twin sets grin hahahahhahah
twins again angry

You are on ur own
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by iamJ(m): 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lastking147:
lipsrsealed Unaware
braddest grin

Long pencil inbtw those bones
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by tosyne2much(m): 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:

cc lalas247 grin..
Hehe.. You use style fine sha... No sha let your head dey swell ooo wink
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Martin0(m): 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:
cc lalas247 grin..
Oya make we dance alingo,alingo alingocheesycheesycheesy
Warray na wa ooo see something oooo

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by QueenSekxy(f): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
Dasherz:

let me see oooo the almighty critic Iamj's pinshure
lol..don't worry..at the right time,,the kindafake life he displays here is worrisome,,,,you will be disappointed. .
the dude is a weed wrapper..

..he's not almighty abeg..he's a secondary school drop out
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
iamJ:
twins again angry

You are on ur own

I know u will react this way grin

Our genes shud be multiply double sha wink grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
Dasherz:
and some of these faces will go on a thread to call a girl ugly? .. shuuu your conscience should be choking you out now

I'm still looking out for that one picture wink

you mean this tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by QueenSekxy(f): 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
Martin0:

Oya make we dance alingo,alingo alingocheesycheesycheesy
Warray na wa ooo see something oooo
lolz.
my booest boo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.