Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. (40965 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Ladyjumong(f): 12:23am On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy i'll stay awake then.............i shall and must see it before i sleep tonight

ladyjumong da korean mistress...............wheres urs angry
grin grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 12:23am On Oct 19, 2017
Ladyjumong:
grin grin
homework, go figure it out tongue

You're one very weird woman undecided
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Fongido(m): 12:25am On Oct 19, 2017
RB007:

Guy if that blackberry torch 1 for window fall ehn....you know how much D flex be now? undecided

na joke oh grin
lol
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 19, 2017
Lalas247:

kiss Beauty .... anyway my brother dey find wife grin
put one of those your wonderful pictures in blackwhite grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 12:25am On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy................hope you dont give ur sis a cut on her face while shes sleeping just so you'd mar her beauty and end up being the more pretty one o cheesy cheesy

you've got a lone dimple like her?

Dimple kor ample nii, I dinnur haff kankan angry cheesy

Hahahaha cheesy grin. No way. My wickedness is yet to reach that level nii. tongue
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Ladyjumong(f): 12:26am On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:

You're one very weird woman undecided
now u know smiley
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 19, 2017
Ladyjumong:
grin grin

neon bashogae sereghea neon baseh notino
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 12:27am On Oct 19, 2017
comradespade:

This is not the right time for miss red to be here o angry

Lemme go out and search for one ashana, just to quench this ... lipsrsealed

Please, go but don't think of coming home again ooo. undecided
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Dasherz(f): 12:27am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol..don't worry..at the right time,,the kindafake life he displays here is worrisome,,,,you will be disappointed. .
the dude is a weed wrapper..

..he's not almighty abeg..he's a secondary school drop out

chaiii you know I just read this comment again .. sec sch dropout? .. if I laugh my I'll be a bad person I'd rather Just ...... cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Dimple kor ample nii, I dinnur haff kankan angry cheesy

Hahahaha cheesy grin. No way. My wickedness is yet to reach that level nii. tongue

cheesy cheesy
eyah..............a dimple or even two were the final finishing touches to complete ur beauty and make it a 10 of 10.............but right now without the dimple(s) i'll give you a 9.2/10

ur sis on the other hand gets a 10/10 tongue
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Dasherz(f): 12:30am On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
i'll stay awake then.............i shall and must see it before i sleep tonight

Good luck with that
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Please, go but don't think of coming home again ooo. undecided

You chasing me outta my house? angry
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Ladyjumong(f): 12:32am On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

neon bashogae sereghea neon baseh notino
warriz vhiz grin abeg no spoil that language joor cheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by AyamConfidence(m): 12:32am On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:
.....undecided

really ooooold pic
according to your siggy....I shall send you a p.m with my number

I wan know the puzzy hunter
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 12:32am On Oct 19, 2017
comradespade:

You chasing me outta my house? angry

Our house undecided

Lol. What are you doing awake, spade?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Dasherz(f): 12:32am On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you mean this tongue
nope cheesy ..
not close
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:

Good luck with that

cheesy cheesy cheesy
okay i get it.........you'd rather stick to the fb deal right grin grin.............

I'll sleep now knowing our deal still stands............tongue
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 12:35am On Oct 19, 2017
RaggedyAnn smiley
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 12:35am On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy
eyah..............a dimple or even two were the final finishing touches to complete ur beauty and make it a 10 of 10.............but right now without the dimple(s) i'll give you a 9.2/10

ur sis on the other hand gets a 10/10 tongue

Lol. You no well.

Hahahaha cheesy. I agree.

Thanks for the compliments, hun. Nanyt kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Dasherz(f): 12:36am On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
okay i get it.........you'd rather stick to the fb deal right grin grin.............

I'll sleep now knowing our deal still stands............tongue
about the deal. I'm not quite excited about it anymore
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 19, 2017
Ladyjumong:
warriz vhiz grin abeg no spoil that language joor cheesy

cheesy cheesy
ahan!!......person cannor spoil his language in peace again.......

Honestly though i'm curious to see or at least know/read (your could verbally describe ur looks) how you look sad
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by AyamConfidence(m): 12:37am On Oct 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
Here's mine cheesy
able Koppa himself.... Tuile sir

2 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 19, 2017
AyamConfidence:
according to your siggy....I shall send you a p.m with my number

I wan know the puzzy hunter

okay boss

we go talk tomorrow then........i have to crash now cool..................greetings!!!
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Ladyjumong(f): 12:40am On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy
ahan!!......person cannor spoil his language in peace again.......

Honestly though i'm curious to see or at least know/read (your could verbally describe ur looks) how you look sad
wait till i upload one tongue
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:

about the deal. I'm not quite excited about it anymore

cheesy cheesy
babe i dont understand o..............like you typing in french

why?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 12:40am On Oct 19, 2017
Ladyjumong:
now u know smiley

I like weird wink
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 19, 2017
Ladyjumong:
wait till i upload one tongue

cheesy
and that would be...............?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Dasherz(f): 12:43am On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy babe i dont understand o..............like you typing in french

why?
Lol this is me losing interest in things ... cheesy sorry
I'll do "the thing"at my own pace goodnight
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=Blackhawk01 post=61555829]

Our house undecided

Lol. What are you doing awake, spade? [/quote

Been marking C.A tests like no tommorow embarassed

There are tons of note to mark today sef cry
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Ladyjumong(f): 12:43am On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:

I like weird wink
oya goan sleep grin grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Haryorbammmy(m): 12:44am On Oct 19, 2017
Well, you can check my profile to see my own black nd white pic.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by AyamConfidence(m): 12:44am On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

okay boss

we go talk tomorrow then........i have to crash now cool..................greetings!!!
might not see me here tomorrow... I ain't regular as before... I'll mention you in a dead thread...

You crash soundly.... Peace bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (48) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) / Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.