Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. (40962 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:

daredevil cheesy ... maa even the camera lens will refuse to snap if I try

wink
angry angry your picture now before we start protesting

I hear Eket ladies are always beautiful grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 12:01am On Oct 19, 2017
BoyHuncho:

Mouth of the gods cheesy

Ma nigga, whats good?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 19, 2017
Cc raggedyann
I am seriously waiting for yours
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 12:03am On Oct 19, 2017
sunshineG:
Yes, you are tall, black and beautiful

I can tell you are tall from the long legs wink

Thanks swtz. kiss

Lol. Used to believe I'm short until I stood close to Lee one time like that and noticed the difference isn't all that much, much lil sha. grin undecided. But, if I could measure up to that length on his body, I no short because that guy is long not tall. cheesy grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 19, 2017
Thepussyhunter, SunshineG, Sis Blackhawk.. Go to bed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 12:05am On Oct 19, 2017
comradespade:

Razz? undecided I'm only trying to protect my territory

Lol.

Ring ke? That one will be in any country of your choice wink

I learnt a new style lipsrsealed

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Onishekushe undecided. Miss red is around, we cannor do. tongue tongue
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Thanks swtz. kiss

Lol. Used to believe I'm short until I stood close to Lee one time like that and noticed the difference isn't all that much, much lil sha. grin undecided. But, if I could measure up to that length on his body, I no short because that guy is long not tall. cheesy grin
what your is height in feet ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 12:06am On Oct 19, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Thepussyhunter, SunshineG, Sis Blackhawk.. Go to bed!

Thanks for reminding me, where is yours?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Thanks for reminding me, where is yours?
Lol, i can't sis
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 12:08am On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you welcome hun kiss

the lady on ur profile is more pretty though tongue tongue

Lol.

Iyamm jealoxing angry sad
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Onishekushe undecided. Miss red is around, we cannor do. tongue tongue

This is not the right time for miss red to be here o angry

Lemme go out and search for one ashana, just to quench this ... lipsrsealed
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Dasherz(f): 12:08am On Oct 19, 2017
sunshineG:
angry angry your picture now before we start protesting

I hear Eket ladies are always beautiful grin

if yOu want it. . comman collect it. .. cheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 19, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Th.epussyhunter, Sunshine.G, Sis B.lackhawk.. Go to bed!

would do that soon babe

just waiting for dasherz to drop hers before i retire for the night grin

dasherz where you at? angry.......
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:

if yOu want it. . comman collect it. .. cheesy
grin where will that be
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

would do that soon babe
Okay dear

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 19, 2017
E get one girl wey get sharp mouth for hia wey I wan see....I still never see her own B&W grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Dasherz(f): 12:13am On Oct 19, 2017
sunshineG:
grin where will that be
In my father's house
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol.

Iyamm jealoxing angry sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy................hope you dont give ur sis a cut on her face while shes sleeping just so you'd mar her beauty and end up being the more pretty one o cheesy cheesy

you've got a lone dimple like her?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Lalas247(f): 12:14am On Oct 19, 2017
NoFavors:
Looks like nairaland dudes don't eat
Where is ur own sad
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:

In my father's house
angry angry good night angry
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Dasherz(f): 12:15am On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

would do that soon babe
seems You not ready to sleep cheesy ...
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 19, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Okay dear

kiss
you know u should be asleep urself......................you need the rest to recuperate better smiley
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 12:15am On Oct 19, 2017
Ladyjumong smiley
Lalas247:

Where is ur own sad
Not for married men. Mine is in family section grin grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Lalas247(f): 12:16am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

cc lalas247 grin..
kiss Beauty .... anyway my brother dey find wife grin

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Fongido(m): 12:16am On Oct 19, 2017
Manage this

3 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

kiss
you know u should be asleep urself......................you need the rest to recuperate better smiley
Just wake up oo. Headache!
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Ladyjumong(f): 12:17am On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:
Ladyjumong smiley
grin grin grin

nt yet tongue
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 12:19am On Oct 19, 2017
Ladyjumong:
grin grin grin

nt yet tongue

Did I say anything? grin

What's this weird stuff on your signature?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:

seems You not ready to sleep cheesy ...

cheesy cheesy cheesy
i'll stay awake then.............i shall and must see it before i sleep tonight

ladyjumong da korean mistress...............wheres urs angry
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 19, 2017
Fongido:
Manage this

Guy if that blackberry torch 1 for window fall ehn....you know how much D flex be now? undecided

na joke oh grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Ladyjumong(f): 12:22am On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:

Did I say anything? grin

What's this weird stuff on your signature?
grin grin
homework, go figure it out tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (48) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) / Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.