Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (89307 Views)

12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud / Teenage Port Harcourt Girl Shares Her Own Nudes On Fb To Get Famous / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 2:20am On Oct 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

I don't take you calling me an old hag as an offense, because I would have to be one in order to be called such. That being said, I can not help but notice that you sound very stressed and worked up; it's actually making me giggle. A bit mischievous?. Yes, but hey I don't get to come across people in need of a Xanax or two on this forum. So hey!. It was nice crossing parts.
Lol. Pained ass.
Xanax? hmm! sounds like your typical kinda drugs, most likely your favourite, mostly used when your boyfriend cheats on you, bugs chew on your legs & when you need to bury the thoughts of a fling with a boss. Lol

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by MaybeNow25: 2:35am On Oct 21, 2017
StrongandMighty:
Sugar daddy at 19 nd d talented olosho is even proud of it...
WeldoneMa
later he wil come n announce to us he needs a cool n responsible God fearing hubby. Oloriburu. Nonsence
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 3:17am On Oct 21, 2017
TimeMod1:
Lol. Pained ass.
Xanax? hmm! sounds like your typical kinda drugs, most likely your favourite, mostly used when your boyfriend cheats on you, bugs chew on your legs & when you need to bury the thoughts of a fling with a boss. Lol
"Boyfriend cheating on me", "Bugs chewing my legs, and having sexual relations with my ex boss..... Please do tell me you're joking. grin
You do have some quite interesting imaginary thoughts in your head. A bit strange. Little demons perhaps? .
Well, i'm honestly not going to stress myself by explaining my ordeal to you, cos at first i'd thought you were someone with sound reasoning, but it seems you are in need of some extensive rest. Perhaps some psychotic pill could help?

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by DedeNkem: 3:17am On Oct 21, 2017
Who knows how an*als and sp*erms she had to get this.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by bayocanny: 4:25am On Oct 21, 2017
cyborgviper:
Shameless b*tch..u re a disgrace to womanhood.
Bitch, u don't need to omit the "i" . Buh this your dressing na something else o, you look dope anyways grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by globatop: 5:13am On Oct 21, 2017
That cannot be God's plan, the sugar daddy will give u everything not excluding HIV, use ur brain.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by JustCurious: 5:22am On Oct 21, 2017
Please, did she trully hashtag, Trust God's Plan??
Olorun Ku Suuuru. Someone should tell her Sugardaddy-ism isnt part of God's plan. shocked
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Itzurboi(m): 5:29am On Oct 21, 2017
Amarabae:
Its a big lie, believe it at your own peril
dont worry, God would provide better client that would upgrade ya status
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Itzurboi(m): 5:32am On Oct 21, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
I suppose the FL she moved to is Florida, US. Some kids in yankee refer to their dads as sugardaddy meaning sweet dad. She may have moved out haven attained the age of 18. Most parents sponsor their kids when moving by cash or some upfront rent.

Must Naija version of everything be bad cheesy
Bros, no be their fault, the sun for here harsh gan....
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Sike(m): 5:35am On Oct 21, 2017
sunshineG:
19 Year Old Girl prostitute Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her. grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by lagosrd: 5:59am On Oct 21, 2017
Hope we don't hear any complaints when you become the sugar...... By then you're gone.
Contentment
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:17am On Oct 21, 2017
She will regret her actions later in life.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 6:35am On Oct 21, 2017
Mariinee:
She's my mate oh. undecided undecided
Why amai still with you? sad sad

I want to join you inside the sea
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 6:35am On Oct 21, 2017
Towncrier247:
A 19-year-old Twitter user has advised lady to hop on the movement and trust God's plan while showing off the luxurious apartment her Sugar Daddy rented for her.

When someone asked her if she gave up her 'sugar' she replied, no

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/19-year-old-girl-shares-the-posh-apartment-sugar-daddy-bought-for-her

Congratulations, so long as it's not illegal.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by maryamajibo(f): 6:36am On Oct 21, 2017
Ebios:
So what are u telling ladies now?
Dont no why some girls are so shameless
the old man is more shameless
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 6:36am On Oct 21, 2017
Mariinee:
Loooool. When's your birthday?

Friday 27 grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by cooljoe7(m): 6:47am On Oct 21, 2017
Paulosky1900:
TOMORROW NOW if WE SEE HER CORPSE ON THE STREET WITH HER PRIVATE PARTS MISSING...PEOPLE WIL START CURSING D MEN DAT USE HER 4 RITUALS BELIEVE ME THEY WIL REPENT &GO TO HEAVEN BUT U WIL ROT IN HELL DESPITE U BEING MURDERED/....O LORD PLS PROTECT MY FUTURE WIFE.
yes oooh! An Amen to that...I dont bother myself reading about there death cos they cursed it themselves. just sad. angry
Paulosky1900:
TOMORROW NOW if WE SEE HER CORPSE ON THE STREET WITH HER PRIVATE PARTS MISSING...PEOPLE WIL START CURSING D MEN DAT USE HER 4 RITUALS BELIEVE ME THEY WIL REPENT &GO TO HEAVEN BUT U WIL ROT IN HELL DESPITE U BEING MURDERED/....O LORD PLS PROTECT MY FUTURE WIFE.
yes oooh! An Amen to that...I dont bother myself reading about there death cos they cursed it themselves. just sad.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Reality247: 6:51am On Oct 21, 2017
She feels she on top of the world, she might soon get an apartment filled with
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Reality247: 6:53am On Oct 21, 2017
She feels she on top of the world, she might soon get an apartment filled with pains
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Bogii: 6:56am On Oct 21, 2017
Ebios:
So what are u telling ladies now?
In ur mind,u have passed a moral lesson to people.
I dont know why some girls are so shameless.
shift!
This is moral decadence in highest order
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Ebios(m): 6:57am On Oct 21, 2017
Amberon11:
Actually you men are big hypocrites. You brag about fvcking hoes and even your promiscuity while married and when girls do same they are shameless?
Mr Prophet of doom and encourager of sin,even if there is an element of truth in ur statement,do the men come online to brag abt their sins? Some are secretly crying to God to change their lives for better,this one is coming online to encourage others to sin.And u come here to call people hypocrites?May be u have been following her footsteps.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 21, 2017
RIDE ON SLAY
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Khan2013(m): 6:59am On Oct 21, 2017
19?? issoryt
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by shegerun: 7:01am On Oct 21, 2017
What happens after the expiration of the lease and the sugar daddy has dumped you? You have better be saving to keep the apartment or you will end up on the street.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by chuckdelis: 7:03am On Oct 21, 2017
tbh she's jt strategic. instead of sexx with dat broke bf. she rather better her life. after all she will still do it. be wise.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by lloydmuna2(m): 7:14am On Oct 21, 2017
How e take be our concern if you like date sugar grandad

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Meritocracy: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2017
Please don't forget to show us when he's digging you there, or when he's trying to turn you to money.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:24am On Oct 21, 2017
yeeeh, this on Na original bedroom service ooo
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by GODWIN78(m): 7:24am On Oct 21, 2017
some men,s future wife, I,pity our men,that are yet to marry,may God help them to meet the right wife,
what we see today 90% of ladies are run,s girls
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 7:24am On Oct 21, 2017
she still has the lever to tag #trustGodsplan...may that same God not.....
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by freestylebony(m): 7:34am On Oct 21, 2017
This aint naija tho...Btw, HOEloshi ni omode yi sha undecided
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by victorioushands: 7:36am On Oct 21, 2017
Misplaced priorities. That's how they have 4 children from 3 different men who are either dead or still in prison. Dung!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies / Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.