Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (35106 Views)

We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / His Huge Anaconda Has Totally Damaged Me But I Refuse To Accept Breakup - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by BluntBoy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
adetayo234:

Do you know another meaning for graven image? It also means Carved image. So, is the snake a graven/carved image or not

All graven images are carved but not all carved images are graven images.

The image of Zuma in Imo is carved but is not a graven image.

Graven images are carved for the purpose of worship.

1 Like

Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by adetayo234: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
BluntBoy:

All graven images are carved but not all carved images are graven images.

The image of Zuma in Imo is carved but is not a graven image.

Graven images are carved for the purpose of worship.

you are exposing your own self deceptions gradually. So, you agree that having a carved image in a church doesn't necessarily translate to idolatry, since a carved image isn't an idol, according to you?
Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by BluntBoy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
adetayo234:

you are exposing your own self deceptions gradually. So, you agree that having a carved image in a church doesn't necessarily translate to idolatry, since a carved image isn't an idol, according to you?

You are a waste of time. Stop worshipping idols.

The children gather wood, the fathers light the fire, and the women knead the dough and make cakes to offer to the Queen of Heaven. They pour out drink offerings to other gods to arouse my anger. (Jeremiah 7:18)

And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles. (Romans 1:23)

1 Like

Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by adetayo234: 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
BluntBoy:

You are a waste of time. Stop worshipping idols.

The children gather wood, the fathers light the fire, and the women knead the dough and make cakes to offer to the Queen of Heaven. They pour out drink offerings to other gods to arouse my anger. (Jeremiah 7:18)

And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles. (Romans 1:23)

You are a cursed iddiot. Stop saying what you don't know shiit about
Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by BluntBoy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
adetayo234:

You are a cursed iddiot. Stop saying what you don't know shiit about
This thing pain Oga Idol Worshipper o. cheesy
Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by adetayo234: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
BluntBoy:

This thing pain Oga Idol Worshipper o. cheesy
you just committed sin by judging another. If you die this instant, you will go to hell fire. I hope you are Knowldgable enough to know that?
Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by BluntBoy(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
adetayo234:
you just committed sin by judging another. If you die this instant, you will go to hell fire. I hope you are Knowldgable enough to know that?

On a more serious note, you need to give your life to Christ and stop worshipping idols.
Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by GGirll: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Gentlevin:
@op....its better u marry a woman u worship together with. I have seen a family where d wife do take her daughter to her own church while d father take d son to his own church...WTF!!! .......I have equally seen a family where d wife left her church to marry her husband in another church and things were going well but after 5 children (which are grown up's now) she decides to leave d husband church and go back to her former church(catholic)......If u were d husband how would u have felt?..I just felt for d man going to his church alone now... I really hate that shit....as for me I prefer to marry a woman that worship in d same place with me right from day 1 and not leaving her church for mine cos of marriage...
My ex n I broke up cos of church too but in my own case he agreed to follow me to my own church cos I told him I'm becoming a minister soon n can't be a catholic but afterwards he started telling me we would wed in his church n when a man cannot stand by his word n again lied to deceive n marry someone that man should never be trusted. ....n so i broke up with him
COPIED
C
Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by adetayo234: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
BluntBoy:

On a more serious note, you need to give your life to Christ and stop worshipping idols.

Who told you that you've given your own live to Christ, my self-righteous fool
Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
freshboi88:

th.epussyhunter is now d custodian of true teachings

lmao
what to do na tongue

you should check my siggy BTW for more on that cheesy
Re: We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church by HungerBAD: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
abikeade03:
Are you looking for an Anglican bae? That knows in and out of Anglicanism, then you just got one

Are you an Anglican?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook / 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.