Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,492 members, 7,958,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] (8813 Views)

15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured / I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) / I Have Known Her For 7 Years But This Thing Happened When We Finally Had S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Divay22(f): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
iLegendd:
You want to use trick on me. Mine was in June.
Mine was April tongue
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
Divay22:

Mine was April tongue
April? So, you're part of the fools? You know what I mean. grin
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
Verified. Now you can proceed with the deal. Gender test: passed.
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by mofeoluwadassah: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
iLegendd:
Verified. Now you can proceed with the deal. Gender test: passed.
been trying to send it buh its not going
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Adasun(m): 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
shey una da do guy bfor na undecided
RETIREDMUMU:
help a poor brother, 08063753662, dont think because am not a gal ooo cry cry
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Adasun:
shey una da do guy bfor na undecided

what u mean ada
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
iLegendd:
Where are the numbers? Lazy readers will miss this... tongue
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Someone help me with a dancing memecheesy
cheesy

Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by SlimBwoy: 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
iLegendd:
It's only 5 first. Sorry for coming late. Maybe next time.

Okay, I'll add one more.
add extra one abeq airtel 2h is enough
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 22, 2017
iLegendd:
You're a nice guy and a little insecure. It's unattractive to women, so you'll lose her to an alpha male. Trust me. I just wish you'll learn. You're not living up to your name. You can't answer such a commanding name and asslick. My last reply to you. I'm gonna chat with your woman privately. I'm sorry, but don't kill yourself of high BP. kiss

grin

Lol

If say na face to face you they do this thing before, I for done finish you since. But it's a little too unfortunate that you are hiding behind a computer screen trolling me on a faceless forum.

I can still decide to use a female moniker to hunt you personallyl, get your pic and your name, just your full name is enough self, that's all I need. I can end you with that from my end.
But I don't have time to do that, I will take it that you are just being a fool and looking for who will kill you.

Don't Bleep up with me. This is no threat, but I can easily kill you in reality if you do anyhow.

E be like play, but continue, he get where you go do am reach, I go come find you, na only money I go spend put for the matter and you go die..

I believe say before person go come take my woman (which nobody go fit) then you are a strong man spiritually.

So continue .
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Officialkenshin(m): 1:10am On Oct 22, 2017
SlayerTheKing:

grin

Lol

If say na face to face you they do this thing before, I for done finish you since. But it's a little too unfortunate that you are hiding behind a computer screen trolling me on a faceless forum.

I can still decide to use a female moniker to hunt you personallyl, get your pic and your name, just your full name is enough self, that's all I need. I can end you with that from my end.
But I don't have time to do that, I will take it that you are just being a fool and looking for who will kill you.

Don't Bleep up with me. This is no threat, but I can easily kill you in reality if you do anyhow.

E be like play, but continue, he get where you go do am reach, I go come find you, na only money I go spend put for the matter and you go die..

I believe say before person go come take my woman (which nobody go fit) then you are a strong man spiritually.

So continue .

bro relax he never reach like that, I am sure he is just playing around with you some people here are not worth the attention and time. Just tell Pynkylypz to ignore him okay, you guys can have your fun without answering him if we begin to answer everybody that means person fit kill half of the naija because most of them are annoying as hell

1 Like

Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Officialkenshin(m): 1:17am On Oct 22, 2017
iLegendd:
But I like it. It's the pet name I gave her and I'll never stop grin cheesy Why are you asslicking?

Bro, buy one of our books — it's only 7k, but we'll give you 50% discount during bonanza. It'll teach you how not to asslick and also some things about male self-development, how to last long in bed, how to chat, how to improve your sense of humor, how to cure erectile dysfuntion, how to fûck her like a bítch, how to keep conversation, and how to make money.

We have authentic books on them and they deliver. If you read any of our books, that particular problem is solved. You can also buy ChatDicted on Amazon. It's too expensive on Amazon, so message us.

Any one can contact us via email iLegendBusiness@gmail.com or via our website www.wetclef.com or via the WhatsApp link on my profile. We only do business. There is time for everything. We give good discount.

so not the way to do business bros u should focus on selling ur book and not offending potential customers na you are not the first to sell book here, Charlesnneji1 sold book here and he didn't behave like this at all not everyone can take things like this lightly so u should stop this and focus on ur book selling and not annoy people guy abi who go buy am if u offend everybody na
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:20am On Oct 22, 2017
Officialkenshin:

so not the way to do business bros u should focus on selling ur book and not offending potential customers na you are not the first to sell book here, Charlesnneji1 sold book here and he didn't behave like this at all not everyone can take things like this lightly so u should stop this and focus on ur book selling and not annoy people guy abi who go buy am if u offend everybody na
Keep quiet.
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 22, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesy
Lolz.. Your memes are always funny
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Officialkenshin(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2017
iLegendd:
Keep quiet.

k
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by abercrombie(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2017
Pls sir...08106433110.any amount oo mtn
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Adasun(m): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

what u mean ada
i mean u Reti
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2017
Adasun:
i mean u Reti
mmm
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Divay22(f): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
iLegendd:
April? So, you're part of the fools? You know what I mean. grin
Yeah..
That's why i have a good sense of humor tongue
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Divay22:

Yeah..
That's why i have a good sense of humor tongue
Self conscious girl. You won't know where I'm driving at.
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Divay22(f): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
iLegendd:
Self conscious girl. You won't know where I'm driving at.
Don't drive me too far, so that i can know my way home..

Happy Sunday... I hope you went to church?
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
been trying to send it buh its not going
Done. 10 missing. grin
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by mofeoluwadassah: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
iLegendd:
Done. 10 missing. grin
thank you o...just saw it now grin
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Marvel1206: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
cry Seeing this thread a day later. See as i miss
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
Divay22:

Don't drive me too far, so that i can know my way home..

Happy Sunday... I hope you went to church?
lipsrsealed
Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lolz.. Your memes are always funny
aghh d meme got u grin

Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
lefulefu:
aghh d meme got u grin
Lolz

1 Like

Re: We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lolz
You forgot your husband is monitoring you and ready to kill all male Nairalanders. Shey u want all of us to die? Stop chatting with men and chat with women only. grin

Anyways, aw u 2day? I hope we didn't fight in your dreams o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? / What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence / Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures)))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.